To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

3 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 3 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:19 pm

"Hee hee, in your dreams hot stuff!" XR coyly said as he left to collect his winnings as Jill stormed in.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 3 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:34 am

"Hot stuff?" Renee followed XR out of the room with her eyes. She turned to XL. "I will never understand your brother. One minute he hates for- well I wont go into that, and the next im someone to hang out with."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:54 am

"Hey, Jill...how are...." Booster tried to calm the girl dow, but her slamming a flower pot on her desk told him he should probably stay away.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Alan smiled at the woman across the desk and continued filling out his papers. God this was boring. But, it was worth it to get back onto Star Command. And, double score, Renee would spend her summers here with him. Maybe she would consider being a ranger? That robotic eye certaintly wouldnt be a setbac like his lost sense of smell.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:46 pm

"Alan?" Avoice behind him asked. Turning he saw Buzz smiling at him. "Alan! so it is true! you are coming back!" Buzz said with a smile.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:48 pm

"Thats right, Lightyear, peace has been made between Shragarakia and Zephyr and I can go back on active duty again!" He looked at the research forms and smiled embarrasedly. "More or less. Have you seen Renee? I think she's tring to hang out with the bots."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

"Yeah, she and Xl were talking." Buzz said. "She's grown like a weed, what are you feeding her Alan?" Buzz joked as he nudged his friend's shoulder.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 pm

"The same as you people eat, food." He laughed. "Plus batteries or the eye. And tell her to stay out of anywhere she's not supposed to be, please? I cant bear to let her run around unsupervised. Have hardly let her go anywhere without me for the last two years!"

======

Renee followed XL out of the room. "So, if Jill has kicked everything from here to beta, where are the criminal records?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

"I can hear that." Buzz chuckled as he took out his wallet. "When you have a daughter, you feel compled to go all out in protecting them."

=======

"That's classified." XR said as he counted his money.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:12 pm

"Come on~" Renee held out the last word, whining. "I just want to see if you bothered to put my name in there and what it says, snack chips." She patted XL again. "I want to see what his record says too. Can you help me out, hotbot?"

========

"Yeah, but I bet Jill never got into serious criminal activity." Alan piped
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:19 pm

XL smiled as he extended his arm. "follow me my dear."

==========

"You'd be surprise." Buzz said as he pulled out a photo of infant Jill. "Though she was the cutest baby ever." He said mockingly
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:22 pm

"Lovely." Renee took his arm and waltzed away, following the photocopier willingly. XR followed with his eyes, dumbstruck. There was a definite difference between fifteen and seventeen.

========

"AW!" Alan snatched the picture. "Leave it to you to make the cutest baby on the block, I mean, ive seen here, but not in so long! Tell me, how old is jilly bean now?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:30 pm

"21." Buzz said with a smile. "But she's still my little girl."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:34 pm

"Excellent! I found it!" Renee held up her file. "Looks like XR had this thing filed anyway." She looked at XL, who had unloced the room for her and everything. "Thanks!"

=======

"Wow." Alan held the photo up to the light. "And I thought my baby girl was growing up. She's seventeen now."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

"Yeesh." Buzz sighed. "I remember Jill at that age. It was not fun."

===================

"No problemo my dear" XL said happily.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:45 pm

She smiled sincerely at XL. "So much more charming than your brother. And- so much more fun." She sat down at the desk and adjusted her eye, reading exactly what it said.

========

"So what was Jill doing at that age, then?" Alan resumed filling out his papers
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:49 pm

"Stealing from cosmetic companies." Buzz said as he placed the photo of Jill back into his wallet.

============

"What are you looking for anyways?" XL asked.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Renee glanced at him. "Just trying to relive the glory days, buddy. It's better than being stuck hanging with your brother." She smiled and laughed coldly. "You know, XR actually tossed me out a windw once when I was little."

======

"Close enough." Alan smiled and handed it back. "You recall the trouble we had with Renee. That whole nasty thing."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Buzz nodded his head. "yeah...Hey remember when the girls were little?"

=========

"Really?" XL asked. "Huh, I thought he was the good bot."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:59 pm

"Good enough." She smiled again. "But he's got his flaws. It was an accident, but man that burned me for years."

=======

Alan snickered. "How could I forget? I doubt they even remember eachother, though. You know what? We should reacquiant them!"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pm

"Good idea!" Buzz said as he left to go get Jill. "Go get Renee while I get Jillie."

=========

A cold feeling of dread filled Jill's very soul. That ment one thing. CERTAIN DOOM
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:11 pm

"Renee? What are you doing in here?" Alan suddenly appeared in te door way. She and XL looked up and she stuffed the file back into it's drawer. "Uh, just looking." She smiled wickedly.

"Right. Well, Buzz and I are going to reintroduce you to Jillian." Alan frowned, but grinned again.

"Sure." Renee swallowed. At least this girl wasn't as much of a jockey as her dad. But still. A ranger? REintroduce? She looked back at XL. "If you aren't to busy, do you want to come?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:19 pm

"Jillie Bear." Buzz asked as he looked in the office. He was puzzled when he saw her desk bare. "Jillian?" He asked as he walked up to it and saw her hiding under it. "What are you doing?"

"Uh...dropped a pen?" Jill asked as she crawled out.

"Well, come on sweetie. Me and Alan want to reintroduce you and Renee." He said as he walked with her to the two.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Renee followed her dad back into the sign up office. Buzz stood there with Jill, who did seem just a bit familiar and at least four years older than Renee. "This is Jillian Lightyear. You guys were friends when you were just little." Alan patted his daughter on the back.

"Uh, Hi." She held up a paw to the girl, ears twitching back in natural distrust. XL stood behind her, quiet.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hey." Jill said sweetly, taking her paw and gently shaking it

"Aw, this takes me back to when Jill was 4 and Renee was a baby." Buzz said with a smile.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next