To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey fellow BLOSC fans!!

2 posters

Go down

Hey fellow BLOSC fans!! Empty Hey fellow BLOSC fans!!

Post by Mira Nova Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:38 pm

So, I know I haven't been on much but thats all due to my rps that I'm currently involved in. I am however a huge fan of BLOSC, and have been ever since the series aired, my favorite character is of course Mira Nova. Favorite wishful pairings on the show would be Wine aka Warp/Mira or Beer Buzz/Mira. Anyway I can't wait to get to know all of you ^^
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Hey fellow BLOSC fans!! Empty Re: Hey fellow BLOSC fans!!

Post by Mira Nova Sun May 25, 2014 11:05 am

Hello again, I feel the need to say something on here XD I know I have been absent, school and work have taken up most of my time. However every now and again I find myself back here x3 I've missed all of you, and to those I don't know, Hello Very Happy my name is Hannah, I'm a huge fan of BLOSC and probably always will be a fan. I'm going into Graphic Design at school and have really grown in my editing. You can find me on YT with the username: AmeliaBaggins
I'm on tumblr and fanfiction if you want to follow me, with the same username. I mostly edit Disney/Non, I have yet to edit with BLOSC simply because I haven't found any episodes to work with in good quality. Otherwise I would probably edit with it a lot XD
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 am

You can find them on cartoonworld.com to find the episodes and I'm a buzz/ozma fan
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Nova Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:26 pm

I appreciate the response, but in order to edit any of the episodes I have to download them Razz Thank you though <333
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down