To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

3 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm

"Dr. Gabriella Cosmos. High ranking Animal Research and Wildlife preservation doctor and director. She's of the Nāga people, or people who are snake like from planet Ma-du-sha. She and Dr. Furbanna where ledgens here back in the day." Booster explained. "She's Jill's godmother."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 2 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:14 pm

"Wow." Renee coughed again. "Issues explained." She placed a claw on XR's helmet playfully. "So, again, what is ther to do for a seventeen year old to do on this floating deathtrap?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:19 pm

"We could go look at Buzz's desk and laugh at Jill's baby pictures he keeps there." XR suggested. "That's always good for a few laughs." Booster frowned.

"Jill said not to do that anymore, you know how made she gets." He tried to explain.

"Aw, what's the worst that could happen? She lets you slide all the time Boost." XR joked.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Cartoonhottie2009 wrote:"Fine. I've got to go anyways. Bye dears." She petted Pixel's head as she left. "Pixel, be a dear and go get me another pack of smokes, My secritary just quit on me again." She dissapeared behind the corner in a puff of smoke as she went to talk to Jill.

Pixel growled at that, but didn't say a word. She wasn't the boss of Pixel!

Cartoonhottie2009 wrote:
"We could go look at Buzz's desk and laugh at Jill's baby pictures he keeps there." XR suggested. "That's always good for a few laughs." Booster frowned.

"Jill said not to do that anymore, you know how made she gets." He tried to explain.

"Aw, what's the worst that could happen? She lets you slide all the time Boost." XR joked.

Pixel growled at XR, and he hid behind Booster. "Or maybe we should just not do that anymore." He grinned nervously.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:25 pm

"I dont think I want to spend any time looking at some stranger's baby pictures, especially if the poor girl has to put up with you and lightyear all the time." Renee smiled when pixel- that appeared to be the dustchaser's name- growled at XR. She sure knew how to put him in line.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:26 pm

"Fine, Hey wanna go see her slowly snap?" XR suggested. "That's fun."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Pixel snorted and growled at XR again. "Do you HAVE a death wish?!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm

"You've got all the wrong ideas, snack chips." Renee called him playfully. It was so fun to use one of the many threatening nicknames for him that she had learned two years ago.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:35 pm

"Aw come on, I have a spot in the office betting pool that she'll snapped in six minutes." XR whinned.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Renee poked him harder, leaving a clawmark on the glass. "Snack. Chips. Remember those words."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Pixel snorted in approval. She liked this Renee person. "So your dad is a Ranger here?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 pm

"He's working on reappling. He had to quit during the War on our planet, Zephyr, to take care of me. My moms a diplomat- maybe youve heard of here? Ginger Gade." Renee removed her hand from her face and swiped some hair infront of the bionic eye, not wanting the ranger to notice it and hoping no one else piped up.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:46 pm

The thick smell of smoke filled the hallway again as Gabby was lighting up another cigerette as she walked by. "Hello again dears. Pixel dear I have something for you." She pinned a purple Karn flower to her collar. Making sure it was on right, she nodded and walked off before petting her head.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:56 pm

"Uh....thank you?" She stared after her, and then looked at the flower. She smelt it; it smelt nice. A small grin came onto her face. It reminded her of her own home on the plains of Verdentia, where she was allowed to run free with her pack...

"Ah, shoot! I gotta go; errands to do! See ya all later!" Pixel made a run for it, and disappeared around the corner.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Renee waved absently. "So, XR, back to you. Since your no help, where Ty? If hes here, i mean, that guys fun."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm

"He's on patrol." XR said as he rolled towards Jill's desk.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:16 pm

"Darn." Renee tilted her head. "Snack ships, what are you doing?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:20 pm

"Nothing! God!" XR snapped as he opened a draw and rummaged threw it. "I'm just helping myself to the candy store." He got a hold of something square. "Candy Bar jackpot!" He pulled out a photo of Jill, not much older than two in the bath. "Aww....dang it...wait...BLACKMAIL MATERIAL! JACKPOT!" he gleefully said
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:38 am

She rolled her eyes. No one changes. Snatching the picture, she shoved him away and put it away. "Your so picky. Is this the only thing we can do here? Or has Jill kicked everything from here to Beta?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 am

"There's the fooseball table. That's something she-" Booster started. "Oh wait...no she kicked that too." Renee noticed that Buzz's desk was bare and the draw that XR pulled the photo of was filled with Jill's baby photos in frames.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:02 am

She smacked him on the back of the head again. He winced and grumbled under his breath. "When are you going to stop that?!"

Renee crossed her arms, pleased for the moment since there was nothing else to do. "Continue." She waved her hand a bit at him.

"Not my boss." He spat.

"Guys?" They all turned and.. there was XL. Photocopier and fax machine. "What are you doing?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:14 am

"We're just talking about Jill...and all the things she's kicked." Booster said. XL smiled.

"Did she snapped yet? I've got twenty in the office's pool!" XR frowned as he did a 'see?' motion with his hands.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:18 am

"Fine." Renee said. "I may not be in the 'office pool', but I'll throw in fifteen saying shes fine by the end of the day. I'll be here long enogh to collect." She handed XR fifteen unibucks and smiled at XL, going over to pat his head. "So you're XL? I've heard a lot about Snack Chip's 'big brother'."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 am

"All good I hope." XL purred.at Renee. XR checked his clock and grumbled as his time limit was about up. He looked up and smiled as Buzz walked by.

"Hey mon Captian." Buzz looked up. "You moving desks?" Buzz looked confused.

"No. Why?" XR pointed to the desk.

"Then why's it to bare?" Buzz quickly glanced to his desk and saw it bare. Glaring he placed his hands on his hips.

"Jillian Andrea Isabelle Lightyear!" He yelled and stormed down the hall. A loud crunch was heard as a paniced scream soon followed.

"MY COMPUTER!" a random ranger yelled. XR held his arms up in victory.

"I win!"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm

"Aw." Renee kept patting XL and, on a sudden urge, hugged the photocopier. "That was my last fifteen dollars. Well, looks like somebody has to spend his winnings buying me lunch." She looked over at XR, letting go of XL embarrassedly.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next