To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

3 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 4 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Renee rolled her eye. "Somebody fill me in, I have no idea what we're taalking about. Jill? You remember anything?" She looked at the space ranger. She let go and backed up to stand next to XL again.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

The Misguided Adventures of Star Command - Page 4 Empty Re: The Misguided Adventures of Star Command

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:37 pm

"No, but I'm sure they will." Jill said with the same enthusiasum as Renee as she pointed to their dads.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:41 pm

Alan smiled. "Buzz was my commander. Of course what was supposed to be graduating team lightyear- Myself, Warp Darkmatter, Buzz, and Ty Parsec, got totally decimated. But we still hung out. Renee, you got into what seems like everything you weren't supposed to."

Renee's fur perked up a little at the mention of Ty. How was he doing these days, anyway?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"And Jill was always right by your sie, showing you all the best stuff to break." Buzz said rustling his daughter's hair.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:47 pm

Renee fixed her hair, just on an urge because Buzz was seriously messing up Jills. "Well, partners in crime." She crossed her arms and smiled.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Jill blushed a little as she fixed her hair. "Yeah..." Buzz smiled at her.

"Actually you were more like sisters." He said looking at the two.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:52 pm

Renee cocked an ear questioningly. "Well, thats nice, but theres got to be to many differences for us to be 'sissies' now." She patted XL affectionately again. "Man, despite the one-sided things I've heard about you XL you're pretty alright."

"Drifting off again." Alan put in. She was getting really close to the Fax machine, seemed to like him enough. At least she was making friends.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

"Well I'm leaving." Jill said as she walked off. "Nice seeing you again Renee."

"Okay you girls can leave, me and Alan will just trade baby photos of the two of you." Buzz chuckled.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:22 am

Renee frowned. "Bye Jill, nice seeing you again. I guess." She stood up and waled out, snickering.

Alan looked at her strangely, but went back to his business with buzz. "Look, i have a whole pocket in my wallet filled with pictures of her as a little kitten!"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:00 am

"Least it's just the two of them looking at them." Jill muttered as she walked back to her desk. "Maybe I've found a kinder spirit in that Renee, both of our dads are embarrassing and drags us along in what ever they're doing." She said with a smile.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:14 am

"Jill seems nice enough." Renee nodded, heading automatically back to the criminal records room. "Maybe we could hang out sometime, with our dads busy doing ranger work and embarrasing us." She flicked her file open again, reading over it. She finished. There wasn't much to go over, and started going through the Ns
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:19 am

"Well, well, well. Look at what the snake has found in her secret den." A silken voice caught Renee's attention as she turned around and saw Dr. Cosmos leaning up against the doorway, a bottle of booze in her hands. "A lil lost kitty cat."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:22 am

"Uh-oh." The girl backed up. "I was just picking up a file for Buzz." She improvised, grabbing what she was looking for and trying to slip by the threatening woman and out the door. XL followed.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:24 am

"Where are you going?" Renee paused as the woman's voice didn't sound angry, it sounded a little dissapointed. "I was hoping to get some company as I took my break. And I was hoping we could talk, Renee Gade."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:36 am

"Um, sure." Renee stepped back and slid the file under her arm, wav ing XL to go on without her. "I know it's a dumb question, but how do you know me Mrs....Cosmos is it?" She recalled what the other rangers had mentioned about the woman.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:32 pm

"Dr, actually, but I don't care much for it." She said sitting down and taking a swig of the bottle. "As for how I know you, I remember your mother quite well. Cept she was MISS Ginger at the time, and you were but a sparkle in your father's eye." She said without slurring a word.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Man, this lady could hold a drink. "Ah, well, Ginger is doing fine." She rubbed the back of her neck. "And, please don't tell my father I was in here. or XR. He'd hate to see me reading this." She waved the file playfully, obscuring the name on purpose.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:01 pm

"My lips are sealed my dear." Gabby said taking another swig. "Arnie hates it when I drink in here. So we'll both turn a blind eye to each other's misdeeds." She tapped her eyeglasses. "Liturly speaking on my count"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:16 pm

Renee snickered and tapped her own robotic eye. "Sounds fair. By the way- who's arnie?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Gabby stop mid swing and for the first time since meeting, she gave a smile. "Oh that's right. You wouldn't know, would you? Arnie is my nickname for Commander Nebula."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:28 pm

"Nice." Renee flicked open the file and kicked back her feet. This lady was alright. She moved through tha papers, already knowing everthing from the beggining to where she got involved but wanting to see what he had been up to since then. "So, do you have any idea where ranger parsec is at the moment? XR told me he was on patrol, but that didnt help"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:40 pm

"I'm afraid that I can't My dear." Gabby said drinking from her bottle. "Never did take to the rangers, and after your mother left and...Ozma died..." She paused a bit at this before continueing. "I just kinda kept to myself. So I really haven't seen or heard much from Parsec." She replied. "course, you could ask the useless Lightyear."

============

"Aw, I remember this one." Buzz smiled as he shown Alan a photo of him holding toddler Jill who was dead asleep in his arm as he had his other hand on his hip with a proud grin on his face. "It was our first 'bring your kid to work' day."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:59 pm

"Oh yeah, who could forget that?" Alan smiled. "Jilly spent all day sleeping and Renee managed to, somehow, shut off the artificial gravity."

======

Renee pt her head down. "Sorry. But... thanks anyway." She was a bit dissapointed but she felt too bad to go on about it. She looked back into the folder. It was the usual- a string ob robberies and a handful of organic murders, hundreds of bot murders, nothing really exciting. He was keeping low enough not to get caught, it seemed. She smiled and folded it up, going to put the file up and find XL's
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 pm

"What got you so hooked on that former wirewolf, if you don't mind me asking." Gabby asked as she sat back and crossed her legs.

========

Buzz smiled as he and Aln traded the girls' photos and childhood stories like kids trading baseball cards. "Leave it to your girl to turn everything upside down." Buzz teased. "Lease my Jilly never once did anything that bad."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Alan smiled. "Then I know she's not in the capital crime records. did XR ever get Renee put in there?" He looked up and snickered.

=======

"Wha-" Renee jerked up and accidentaly hit her head on the open drawer abover her. "Um, he's just pretty cool, i guess. I kind of owe him a BIG apology from something i did a few years ago." She grabbed the XL file and slammed the drawer she had hit her head on.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next