To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:14 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, I'm sorry, and here I thought that Pixel could only go faster than the speed of sound, not light." Alfred laughed and faced front again. "As for where we're going... It's a surprise."

There was only a few seconds of silence before Alfred let loose an excited squeal and turned towards Ty again. "Okay, so, we're going to start work on your suit. It's going to be great. Bene knows what he's doing really well, so I'm sure he'll be able to get you into the perfect outfit. I'm guessing there's going to be some green... Maybe as buttons? Ooh, I can only imagine what kind of tie... HAH! ...Tie and waistcoat you'll have, but it'll probably match, I'm sure. Oh! Ohohoh! We're going to have to get you custom CUFFLINKS! Hah, it'll be GREAT! And then there's the matter of your shoes..."

He began listing more and more details about suits, contemplating what kind Ty would get, saying things about thread and stitch count, fabric types, obscure names for colors that normal people would probably only name as something like "blue" and "slightly darker blue". He continued talking as he slowed his ship and pulled into a planet's atmosphere, landed, and led Ty down the street to an attractive little shop entitled "Bene Notta's".

Ty, meanwhile, found himself gaping a bit at Alfred's knowledge on suits and sewing...who knew his cousin had such a vast knowledge on clothing?

He then frowned a bit at the pun on his name, but just ignored it nonetheless.

As soon as they landed, Alfred grabbed Ty's wrist and dragged him down to a shop with the name, "Bene Notta's". It looked pretty fancy...oh boy...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty, meanwhile, found himself gaping a bit at Alfred's knowledge on suits and sewing...who knew his cousin had such a vast knowledge on clothing?

He then frowned a bit at the pun on his name, but just ignored it nonetheless.

As soon as they landed, Alfred grabbed Ty's wrist and dragged him down to a shop with the name, "Bene Notta's". It looked pretty fancy...oh boy...

Alfred dragged Ty straight into the shop with the door set to sound a cozy bell jingle as it opened. Alfred took a wide sweeping pose, announcing: "Notta, we have arrived!"

They were met with silence. After a moment, Alfred deflated and crossed his arms. "EVERY time. I swear. EVERY time I bring someone with me. Oh, it's fine when I'm by myself, but when I actually bother to embarrass myself in front of guest... Hmph."

Alfred set back and forth through the door, causing the bell to jingle over and over again.

"Alright, alright, Mr. Cosmic, dear, I get the point!" A man, presumably Bene Notta himself, came out from a door in the back just in time for Alfred to take one final step into the shop and away from the front door. Bene nodded at at the two men and then motioned at Ty. "Mr. Cosmic, I take it this is your friend? A space ranger from Gamma of all places. Who would have guessed?"

"Not just any ranger, Notta," Alfred grinned. "This is THE Ty Parsec."

"Oh, THE Ty Parsec, hmm? ...Never heard of him."

Alfred continued to grin, obviously expecting that answer. "He's my cousin."

"Ohoho, THAT gives me more information to work with, Mr. Cosmic, dear." Bene laughed and then held out his hand. "Well, let's see that invitation. For the Blitz Ball, I believe you said?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:36 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred dragged Ty straight into the shop with the door set to sound a cozy bell jingle as it opened. Alfred took a wide sweeping pose, announcing: "Notta, we have arrived!"

They were met with silence. After a moment, Alfred deflated and crossed his arms. "EVERY time. I swear. EVERY time I bring someone with me. Oh, it's fine when I'm by myself, but when I actually bother to embarrass myself in front of guest... Hmph."

Alfred set back and forth through the door, causing the bell to jingle over and over again.

"Alright, alright, Mr. Cosmic, dear, I get the point!" A man, presumably Bene Notta himself, came out from a door in the back just in time for Alfred to take one final step into the shop and away from the front door. Bene nodded at at the two men and then motioned at Ty. "Mr. Cosmic, I take it this is your friend? A space ranger from Gamma of all places. Who would have guessed?"

"Not just any ranger, Notta," Alfred grinned. "This is THE Ty Parsec."

"Oh, THE Ty Parsec, hmm? ...Never heard of him."

Ty nodded politely, even though he felt like sighing in defeat. Of course this man hadn't; the only Rangers anyone has heard about was Team Lightyear...but Ty didn't want his pride to get the best of him, so he shoved it away.

ab103 wrote:
Alfred continued to grin, obviously expecting that answer. "He's my cousin."

"Ohoho, THAT gives me more information to work with, Mr. Cosmic, dear." Bene laughed and then held out his hand. "Well, let's see that invitation. For the Blitz Ball, I believe you said?"

Ty nodded again, and dug into his pocket. He handed the invitation to this man. "Here it is."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty nodded politely, even though he felt like sighing in defeat. Of course this man hadn't; the only Rangers anyone has heard about was Team Lightyear...but Ty didn't want his pride to get the best of him, so he shoved it away.

Ty nodded again, and dug into his pocket. He handed the invitation to this man. "Here it is."

Bene took the invitation and pulled out a pair of glasses in order to read through the paper. "Hmm, this is the real thing... Impressive." He handed back the invitation and then motioned for Ty and Alfred to follow him into the back room. "Come along then, fellows, we have work to do!"

Before Alfred followed after Bene, he tapped Ty's shoulder to get his cousin's attention and then whispered. "Don't be discouraged by him not knowing you. It's a well known fact to the point of it being a joke in Beta that the ONLY ranger anyone here knows about is Buzz Lightyear. The average person won't even know the names of anyone on his team, and then think that XR is Lightyear's pet rather than a team member."

He patted Ty's shoulder and then skipped on after Bene into the back room where the man was clearing a table, save for a binder-notebook of some sort, and finding three chairs so all of them could sit. Once they were all comfortable, Bene flipped through the first pages of the notebook, each one of them having one section of the spectrum of colors on it. "Right, then, Mr. Parsec, let's start with the colors you'd like to be seen in. Do you happen to have any in mind?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:59 pm

ab103 wrote:

Bene took the invitation and pulled out a pair of glasses in order to read through the paper. "Hmm, this is the real thing... Impressive." He handed back the invitation and then motioned for Ty and Alfred to follow him into the back room. "Come along then, fellows, we have work to do!"

Before Alfred followed after Bene, he tapped Ty's shoulder to get his cousin's attention and then whispered. "Don't be discouraged by him not knowing you. It's a well known fact to the point of it being a joke in Beta that the ONLY ranger anyone here knows about is Buzz Lightyear. The average person won't even know the names of anyone on his team, and then think that XR is Lightyear's pet rather than a team member."

Ty couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that comment. It was kind of funny that Beta thought XR was thought of as a pet, rather than a Ranger. Heh.

ab103 wrote:
He patted Ty's shoulder and then skipped on after Bene into the back room where the man was clearing a table, save for a binder-notebook of some sort, and finding three chairs so all of them could sit. Once they were all comfortable, Bene flipped through the first pages of the notebook, each one of them having one section of the spectrum of colors on it. "Right, then, Mr. Parsec, let's start with the colors you'd like to be seen in. Do you happen to have any in mind?"

"Uh....well, er...I'm not exactly savvy on colors, Bene...I dunno..."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that comment. It was kind of funny that Beta thought XR was thought of as a pet, rather than a Ranger. Heh.

"Uh....well, er...I'm not exactly savvy on colors, Bene...I dunno..."

Bene looked up at Ty, almost in disbelief. He looked over at Alfred. "Mr. Cosmic, please, help your cousin out."

Alfred sighed and nodded. "Certainly Notta. Pass the book over." He took the notebook and searched through the front of it, trying to find suitable colors. "Cool colors, I'm guessing. His hair is already reddish, we don't need to have it blend in with any warm colors."

"Right, right," Bene nodded, agreeing. "Might I suggest a shade between azure and bleu de France? Perhaps a duke blue for the jacket and pants."

"Yes, I like that... What about green? Green's a very fitting color for him."

"Pakistan green? On the buttons."

"Yes, yes... And a grey shirt, just to neutralize it?"

"You and your grey, Mr. Cosmic..." Bene laughed. "Ash grey?" At Alfred's nod, Bene took the notebook back and flipped through pages again, this time landing in a section on fabrics. "Right then, Mr. Parsec. Take your pick of these and tell me which ones you think feel the most comfortable."

"Notta, I want to look into custom cufflinks for him," Alfred added. "And maybe one of my lapel pins?"

"You certainly spare no expense or detail, do you Mr. Cosmic?" Bene laughed and pulled out paper and a pen. "Knowing you, you have a design for cufflinks in mind, so jot it down. Show me your genius."

Alfred nodded and started sketching, holding his hand over the drawing to keep the others from peeking at it.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm

ab103 wrote:

Bene looked up at Ty, almost in disbelief. He looked over at Alfred. "Mr. Cosmic, please, help your cousin out."

Alfred sighed and nodded. "Certainly Notta. Pass the book over." He took the notebook and searched through the front of it, trying to find suitable colors. "Cool colors, I'm guessing. His hair is already reddish, we don't need to have it blend in with any warm colors."

"Right, right," Bene nodded, agreeing. "Might I suggest a shade between azure and bleu de France? Perhaps a duke blue for the jacket and pants."

"Yes, I like that... What about green? Green's a very fitting color for him."

"Pakistan green? On the buttons."

"Yes, yes... And a grey shirt, just to neutralize it?"

"You and your grey, Mr. Cosmic..." Bene laughed. "Ash grey?" At Alfred's nod, Bene took the notebook back and flipped through pages again, this time landing in a section on fabrics.

While they discusses his suit, Ty just kept quiet, doing his best to keep himself from groaning....it wasn't so much about the details of the suit, it was rather he felt embarrassed that his cousin was picking the colors for him. But then again, given that Alfred knew more about suits than he did, he should have known better.

ab103 wrote:"Right then, Mr. Parsec. Take your pick of these and tell me which ones you think feel the most comfortable."

"Alright, well...I guess whatever usually is the best comfortable thing guys usually wear..." He rubbed his neck, feeling embarrassed about not knowing what was the best thing for him to wear.

ab103 wrote:
"Notta, I want to look into custom cufflinks for him," Alfred added. "And maybe one of my lapel pins?"

"You certainly spare no expense or detail, do you Mr. Cosmic?" Bene laughed and pulled out paper and a pen. "Knowing you, you have a design for cufflinks in mind, so jot it down. Show me your genius."

Alfred nodded and started sketching, holding his hand over the drawing to keep the others from peeking at it.

Ty raised a brow as he watched Alfred sketching out his cufflinks...Alfred sure wanted his suit to look sleek. Ty wondered why his cousin would go to the extra effort to put on custom cufflinks for him...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
While they discusses his suit, Ty just kept quiet, doing his best to keep himself from groaning....it wasn't so much about the details of the suit, it was rather he felt embarrassed that his cousin was picking the colors for him. But then again, given that Alfred knew more about suits than he did, he should have known better.

"Alright, well...I guess whatever usually is the best comfortable thing guys usually wear..." He rubbed his neck, feeling embarrassed about not knowing what was the best thing for him to wear.

Ty raised a brow as he watched Alfred sketching out his cufflinks...Alfred sure wanted his suit to look sleek. Ty wondered why his cousin would go to the extra effort to put on custom cufflinks for him...

Bene forced his face into his palm and Alfred took a break from his sketching to shoot Ty an incredulous look. "Mr. Parsec," Bene sighed, "You pain me. You really do." He motioned for Alfred to continue sketching and then showed Ty particular fabric samples in the book. "Just feel these and tell me which ones you like. You don't even need to name them. Just point at some and say 'this' and I'll know which one you want and I'll figure out if I can use it. I need you to actually tell me which ones you'd like because it's different for everyone which ones are comfortable and which ones are. Everyone has a different skin type, after all, so some species find the rougher fabrics feel better since it clings to their skin while some species prefer smoother fabrics for the opposite reason. Even then, skin types between people of the same species differ, which is why I need you to tell me which ones you like best."

"Finished!" Alfred chimed, handing the paper to Bene and not letting Ty see.

Bene got the hint and inspected picture on his own, making sure not to let Ty see. "Ohoho, how cute, Mr. Cosmic. And reason for the colors."

"Yes," Alfred nodded. "I can explain later, if you would like."

"No, no. I trust you. I'll forward the design later." Bene folded the sheet and pocketed it.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:54 pm

ab103 wrote:

Bene forced his face into his palm and Alfred took a break from his sketching to shoot Ty an incredulous look. "Mr. Parsec," Bene sighed, "You pain me. You really do." He motioned for Alfred to continue sketching and then showed Ty particular fabric samples in the book. "Just feel these and tell me which ones you like. You don't even need to name them. Just point at some and say 'this' and I'll know which one you want and I'll figure out if I can use it. I need you to actually tell me which ones you'd like because it's different for everyone which ones are comfortable and which ones are. Everyone has a different skin type, after all, so some species find the rougher fabrics feel better since it clings to their skin while some species prefer smoother fabrics for the opposite reason. Even then, skin types between people of the same species differ, which is why I need you to tell me which ones you like best."

Glowering for a brief moment at that comment, Ty started to feel the fabric samples and find out which one was the best one for him. He felt through various fabrics; this one was too hard, this one was too soft, this one was too...itchy, this one was...wait a minute.

He felt it again. It was soft, but it had a certain sturdiness to it that made it feel comfortable...if felt so gentle yet so strong at the same time....he liked it.

"This one seems nice. It's not too soft or too hard. It's...perfect."

ab103 wrote:
"Finished!" Alfred chimed, handing the paper to Bene and not letting Ty see.

Bene got the hint and inspected picture on his own, making sure not to let Ty see. "Ohoho, how cute, Mr. Cosmic. And reason for the colors."

"Yes," Alfred nodded. "I can explain later, if you would like."

"No, no. I trust you. I'll forward the design later." Bene folded the sheet and pocketed it.

Ty raised a brow at his cousin....what was so secretive about the sketch he didn't want Ty to see?

"You're going to let me find out on my own what that sketch was, aren't you?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Glowering for a brief moment at that comment, Ty started to feel the fabric samples and find out which one was the best one for him. He felt through various fabrics; this one was too hard, this one was too soft, this one was too...itchy, this one was...wait a minute.

He felt it again. It was soft, but it had a certain sturdiness to it that made it feel comfortable...if felt so gentle yet so strong at the same time....he liked it.

"This one seems nice. It's not too soft or too hard. It's...perfect."

"Ah, good choice." Bene nodded, smiling. "You're getting the hang of it. Check around to see if there's any others you may like."

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty raised a brow at his cousin....what was so secretive about the sketch he didn't want Ty to see?

"You're going to let me find out on my own what that sketch was, aren't you?"

"Oh, don't be ridiculous," Alfred snickered. "You'll see what they look like. ...When you actually GET the cuff links, of course. But, all the same, it's not like we're going to make you guess."

The three of them continued to discuss what the suit should look like, until Bene felt he had all the information he needed. Bene left for a moment and brought back a tape measure, instructing Ty to "strip", much to the embarrassment of both cousins, to which Bene led Ty to another room and took his body measurements there (though even Alfred could tell without being in there how Bene had to take measurements in uncomfortable places from Ty's very vocal protests).

Once Bene was done with Ty, he repeated the same process with Alfred (though with Alfred, it was clearly just to hear him squeal in embarrassment from having to take off so much as his socks). When they were finished, dressed, and on their way out, Bene called out a date for them to come back for a fitting and Alfred just hurried Ty back to his ship, face absolutely red from the measurement taking.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:19 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Ah, good choice." Bene nodded, smiling. "You're getting the hang of it. Check around to see if there's any others you may like."

Ty nodded and continued to feel around for more, but the rest of the fabrics weren't as comfortable as his first choice.

ab103 wrote:
"Oh, don't be ridiculous," Alfred snickered. "You'll see what they look like. ...When you actually GET the cuff links, of course. But, all the same, it's not like we're going to make you guess."

The three of them continued to discuss what the suit should look like, until Bene felt he had all the information he needed. Bene left for a moment and brought back a tape measure, instructing Ty to "strip", much to the embarrassment of both cousins, to which Bene led Ty to another room and took his body measurements there (though even Alfred could tell without being in there how Bene had to take measurements in uncomfortable places from Ty's very vocal protests).

"ARGH! That...was...some...measuring..." He said once he came back out.

ab103 wrote:
Once Bene was done with Ty, he repeated the same process with Alfred (though with Alfred, it was clearly just to hear him squeal in embarrassment from having to take off so much as his socks). When they were finished, dressed, and on their way out, Bene called out a date for them to come back for a fitting and Alfred just hurried Ty back to his ship, face absolutely red from the measurement taking.

Ty had NEVER felt so embarrassed in all his life; Bene had asked him to 'strip' down and let him take his body measurements. It wasn't that he was self-conscious about his body, but rather, where the body measurements were...being measured. Gah. He felt so red in the face, although not as much as Alfred seemed.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty nodded and continued to feel around for more, but the rest of the fabrics weren't as comfortable as his first choice.

"ARGH! That...was...some...measuring..." He said once he came back out.

Ty had NEVER felt so embarrassed in all his life; Bene had asked him to 'strip' down and let him take his body measurements. It wasn't that he was self-conscious about his body, but rather, where the body measurements were...being measured. Gah. He felt so red in the face, although not as much as Alfred seemed.

Alfred refused to talk during a majority of the trip back to Star Command. Darn that Bene Notta! Bene KNEW that Alfred was terrified of showing any amount of skin, to say nothing of how close Bene got during the measurements! Alfred wasn't even there for a suit that day! What did he need measurements for?! "In case you gotten fat from all those sweets." Yeah right! Curse that Bene Notta! He sped straight through Beta, faster than they arrived there, and only slowed down as per Gamma's laws once there were back in said galaxy. About thirty minutes away from Star Command, Alfred took his first glance at Ty during the entire trip back.

"So... Cousin dear... You ARE aware that this is a Ball you're attending, correct? And you are aware that you'll need to dance properly for it...? Do... Do you know how to waltz properly?"

He would have to quiz Simone about the same later on, though he felt more confident that Simone could dance. He didn't trust the same for Ty, especially given the knowledge he already had from his monocle, which meant one thing that had to happen: Dance Lessons.

Oh, he was already anticipating having his feet stepped on... Thrilling...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:40 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred refused to talk during a majority of the trip back to Star Command. Darn that Bene Notta! Bene KNEW that Alfred was terrified of showing any amount of skin, to say nothing of how close Bene got during the measurements! Alfred wasn't even there for a suit that day! What did he need measurements for?! "In case you gotten fat from all those sweets." Yeah right! Curse that Bene Notta! He sped straight through Beta, faster than they arrived there, and only slowed down as per Gamma's laws once there were back in said galaxy. About thirty minutes away from Star Command, Alfred took his first glance at Ty during the entire trip back.

Likewise, Ty was doing the same thing. He felt SO humiliated after Bene took his measurements that he refused to speak as well. He just stared out his window, looking at passing ships, planets and stars now that they were back within Gamma boundaries...thank goodness. Ty could have sworn that they traveled out of Beta faster than they arrived there...huh. But all the same, Ty was just glad to focus out the window and let his thoughts over the...well, what would happen at the Blitz Ball.

But his thoughts were interrupted when his cousin spoke.

ab103 wrote:
"So... Cousin dear... You ARE aware that this is a Ball you're attending, correct? And you are aware that you'll need to dance properly for it...? Do... Do you know how to waltz properly?"

He would have to quiz Simone about the same later on, though he felt more confident that Simone could dance. He didn't trust the same for Ty, especially given the knowledge he already had from his monocle, which meant one thing that had to happen: Dance Lessons.

Oh, he was already anticipating having his feet stepped on... Thrilling...

He turned to look at Alfred, a bit alarmed at what he just asked.

"....Well...er...I am pretty good with my feet when it comes to running, but dancing? That's...well, I'm not sure myself."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Likewise, Ty was doing the same thing. He felt SO humiliated after Bene took his measurements that he refused to speak as well. He just stared out his window, looking at passing ships, planets and stars now that they were back within Gamma boundaries...thank goodness. Ty could have sworn that they traveled out of Beta faster than they arrived there...huh. But all the same, Ty was just glad to focus out the window and let his thoughts over the...well, what would happen at the Blitz Ball.

But his thoughts were interrupted when his cousin spoke.

He turned to look at Alfred, a bit alarmed at what he just asked.

"....Well...er...I am pretty good with my feet when it comes to running, but dancing? That's...well, I'm not sure myself."

"...Ty, running is VERY different than dancing." Alfred rolled his eyes. Seriously, his older cousin could be so naive at times. "With running, the only thing you worry about it going forward, going quickly. Dancing is a much different game. You have to go forward and back, side to side, turn around, match steps with your partners, all of which is done in time to whatever music is playing. You're going to need to dance at this ball, so that means I have to get you a dance instructor. You're lucky we have some time to prepare for he ball. We'll having you dancing properly soon enough."

He didn't say another word on the matter until they got back to Star Command. Once they landed and were heading back to meet Pixel and Simone, Alfred paused in order to say "I'll let you know when your dance lessons will be. But, let's keep this a surprise for the others, alright?"

Alfred probably should try to find Mira after asking Simone if she could dance. He needed to ask the princess about her progress with Simone. He had heard that Mira was going to talk to Simone today to find out more about her before they went shopping for a dress, to which he and Pixel determined that it meant Mira was going to see for herself whether Alfred and Pixel were right about Simone having feelings for Ty.

He would say that he couldn't understand why she didn't just believe him and his graphs and charts on the matter, but even he didn't actually believe those things and was only filling them in for fun.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:00 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...Ty, running is VERY different than dancing." Alfred rolled his eyes. Seriously, his older cousin could be so naive at times. "With running, the only thing you worry about it going forward, going quickly. Dancing is a much different game. You have to go forward and back, side to side, turn around, match steps with your partners, all of which is done in time to whatever music is playing. You're going to need to dance at this ball, so that means I have to get you a dance instructor. You're lucky we have some time to prepare for he ball. We'll having you dancing properly soon enough."

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm not as cultured as you, Alfred. Eh."

Ty then thought about how he was going to dance with his girlfriend friend, seeing as how she seemed more graceful than he was...usually...he couldn't help but slightly gulp at that, hoping his cousin wouldn't hear it.

ab103 wrote:
He didn't say another word on the matter until they got back to Star Command. Once they landed and were heading back to meet Pixel and Simone, Alfred paused in order to say "I'll let you know when your dance lessons will be. But, let's keep this a surprise for the others, alright?"

Ty nodded; he didn't want anyone else to find out he was going to take dance lessons.

ab103 wrote:
Alfred probably should try to find Mira after asking Simone if she could dance. He needed to ask the princess about her progress with Simone. He had heard that Mira was going to talk to Simone today to find out more about her before they went shopping for a dress, to which he and Pixel determined that it meant Mira was going to see for herself whether Alfred and Pixel were right about Simone having feelings for Ty.

He would say that he couldn't understand why she didn't just believe him and his graphs and charts on the matter, but even he didn't actually believe those things and was only filling them in for fun.

As Ty and Alfred headed out of the ship and into the hallway, they came across a pair of certain female Rangers...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
As Ty and Alfred headed out of the ship and into the hallway, they came across a pair of certain female Rangers...

Oh, well, wasn't that convenient? They ran right into Mira and Simone. Perfect! Alfred smiled at them, bowing a bit in greeting. "Simone. Ranger Nova. Just the people I was looking for. Good to see you both."

He focused on Simone for the moment. "Madam, I was wondering... Do you happen to know how to waltz? Most likely you'll need to at the ball, so if you don't know, you'll need to learn right away to be prepared. I'd imagine that you would know already, considering how graceful you are... But, all the same, I'd like to know to be sure."

He wanted to ask Mira about what she found out about Simone, but he'd have to do that when Ty and Simone weren't there. Perhaps he, Mira, and Pixel could have a little "pow-wow" and discuss whether or not Ty and Simone's relationship is a feasible thing. Well, he and Pixel felt it was, but he and Pixel both were biased considering that they're both friends with the two in question. Mira's outside opinion would be nice to know and could add justification to their cause.

Considering that they were at Star Command and how much they valued "justice" there, having justification would be a glorious thing...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh, well, wasn't that convenient? They ran right into Mira and Simone. Perfect! Alfred smiled at them, bowing a bit in greeting. "Simone. Ranger Nova. Just the people I was looking for. Good to see you both."

Ty smiled at seeing Mira and Simone and gave a small wave at them. Mira smiled at Ty and gave a curt nod to Alfred. Simone, on the other hand, just smiled at both of them, seeming almost shy. Ty raised a brow at her shyness...

ab103 wrote:
He focused on Simone for the moment. "Madam, I was wondering... Do you happen to know how to waltz? Most likely you'll need to at the ball, so if you don't know, you'll need to learn right away to be prepared. I'd imagine that you would know already, considering how graceful you are... But, all the same, I'd like to know to be sure."

Simone slightly stiffened up at the mention of the waltz...and she hid behind her bangs again. But she had to answer, so she replied with a very soft and shy, "Um...well...yes, I do, actually. I-er..." She blushed as well, leaving Mira to look at her with a sympathetic expression. She had NO idea about how shy Simone could really be...this Simone was quite different than the calm and polite Simone...or the angry and cold Simone.

"You know, knowing the waltz isn't a bad thing, Simone."

"Oh, I know...I just...um...I'm just feeling a bit..timid, is all, about it... among other things that happened today." She tugged at her braid after she said that, averting her eyes away from everyone and focusing on the floor, suddenly finding it interesting.

Mira's hand on Simone's shoulder made her realize how shy she seemed to be with everything they talked about earlier.

ab103 wrote:
He wanted to ask Mira about what she found out about Simone, but he'd have to do that when Ty and Simone weren't there. Perhaps he, Mira, and Pixel could have a little "pow-wow" and discuss whether or not Ty and Simone's relationship is a feasible thing. Well, he and Pixel felt it was, but he and Pixel both were biased considering that they're both friends with the two in question. Mira's outside opinion would be nice to know and could add justification to their cause.

Considering that they were at Star Command and how much they valued "justice" there, having justification would be a glorious thing...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty smiled at seeing Mira and Simone and gave a small wave at them. Mira smiled at Ty and gave a curt nod to Alfred. Simone, on the other hand, just smiled at both of them, seeming almost shy. Ty raised a brow at her shyness...

Simone slightly stiffened up at the mention of the waltz...and she hid behind her bangs again. But she had to answer, so she replied with a very soft and shy, "Um...well...yes, I do, actually. I-er..." She blushed as well, leaving Mira to look at her with a sympathetic expression. She had NO idea about how shy Simone could really be...this Simone was quite different than the calm and polite Simone...or the angry and cold Simone.

"You know, knowing the waltz isn't a bad thing, Simone."

Alfred nodded, agreeing with the statement. "Certainly! And, you knowing how to waltz already saves on the effort of having to teach you."

Fox Storm wrote:
"Oh, I know...I just...um...I'm just feeling a bit..timid, is all, about it... among other things that happened today." She tugged at her braid after she said that, averting her eyes away from everyone and focusing on the floor, suddenly finding it interesting.

Mira's hand on Simone's shoulder made her realize how shy she seemed to be with everything they talked about earlier.

He raised his brow at the reaction, unsure what exactly he was seeing here. To his recollection, he had not seen Simone acting in such a manner before. Especially given that he was on the receiving end of her anger quite a good amount of times before. He wasn't sure whether or not to ask, so he decided to just stay silent on the matter for the time being, if anything out of respect for Simone's privacy.

"Well, anyway... Ty and I just came back from the tailor's... Bene Notta and I will have Mr. Ty Parsec here looking fabulous for once soon enough." He patted his cousin's shoulder and grinned. "Right, cousin dearest?" Not waiting for an answer, Alfred looked at the two women again and nodded once more. "Anyway, since Ty's outfit will take long enough to prepare, there's no rush for you getting your outfits, so just let me know when you plan on doing that and give me an estimate of how much it'll cost and I'll forward the money along to you. Sound good? Good."

He stayed quiet and grinning for a moment and then looked as if he remembered something hidden in the back of his mind. "Ah, right... Ranger Nova, if you wouldn't mind, I have something to discuss with you in private at your earliest convenience?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

He raised his brow at the reaction, unsure what exactly he was seeing here. To his recollection, he had not seen Simone acting in such a manner before. Especially given that he was on the receiving end of her anger quite a good amount of times before. He wasn't sure whether or not to ask, so he decided to just stay silent on the matter for the time being, if anything out of respect for Simone's privacy.

Ty himself was a little bewildered by her behavior. He had seen her act shy before, but not like this...

ab103 wrote:
"Well, anyway... Ty and I just came back from the tailor's... Bene Notta and I will have Mr. Ty Parsec here looking fabulous for once soon enough." He patted his cousin's shoulder and grinned. "Right, cousin dearest?" Not waiting for an answer, Alfred looked at the two women again and nodded once more. "Anyway, since Ty's outfit will take long enough to prepare, there's no rush for you getting your outfits, so just let me know when you plan on doing that and give me an estimate of how much it'll cost and I'll forward the money along to you. Sound good? Good."

"Um...s-sure...whatever you say, Alfred."

ab103 wrote:
He stayed quiet and grinning for a moment and then looked as if he remembered something hidden in the back of his mind. "Ah, right... Ranger Nova, if you wouldn't mind, I have something to discuss with you in private at your earliest convenience?"

Mira raised a brow and crossed her arms, but she responded, "If this is what I think it is, then yeah, I'd like to talk to you, too."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:13 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira raised a brow and crossed her arms, but she responded, "If this is what I think it is, then yeah, I'd like to talk to you, too."

Alfred grinned. "I certainly hope it is, otherwise this will be very embarrassing for the both of us. Shall we be off, then?"

Mira still seemed unimpressed, but, nonetheless, they were making their way into a more secluded area of Star Command to discuss matters. Hopefully, matters relating to Ty and Simone, though he wouldn't put it past Mira to actually have something else in mind to talk about. Hence the embarrassment should they want to discuss two different things.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred grinned. "I certainly hope it is, otherwise this will be very embarrassing for the both of us. Shall we be off, then?"

Mira still seemed unimpressed, but, nonetheless, they were making their way into a more secluded area of Star Command to discuss matters. Hopefully, matters relating to Ty and Simone, though he wouldn't put it past Mira to actually have something else in mind to talk about. Hence the embarrassment should they want to discuss two different things.

And so, they left Ty and Simone alone, leaving the two lovebirds Rangers to go their separate ways.

Mira and Alfred headed to a very secluded area where no one really went to, not unless they wanted to see the beauty of the stars outside a very large window. The room they entered into wasn't a very large one, but the window itself made it seem bigger.

They seated themselves in chairs and Mira placed her arms on the desk. "So...you wanna go first about what it was you wanted to talk to me about?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
And so, they left Ty and Simone alone, leaving the two lovebirds Rangers to go their separate ways.

Mira and Alfred headed to a very secluded area where no one really went to, not unless they wanted to see the beauty of the stars outside a very large window. The room they entered into wasn't a very large one, but the window itself made it seem bigger.

They seated themselves in chairs and Mira placed her arms on the desk. "So...you wanna go first about what it was you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Well, did you talk with Simone today?"
Alfred asked, shrugging. "I mean... I know you did, but did you talk to her about Ty? Err... Rather, do you see what Pixel and I are talking about and do you understand why we think Simone and Ty should become a couple? We think it's evident, but we actually know Ty and Simone well, and Ty is my cousin and everything... So, it'd be good to know if you share our opinion."

Something in the back of his mind struck this situation as a little strange... Here he was, only with the Princess of Tangea, talking about something as inane as his older cousin's currently non-exisitent relationship with Simone. Really, what would people think if they knew Alfred Cosmic was talking to Princess Mira Nova about that, rather than any of the other topics he could bring up. The past for instance. Perhaps he could have question Mira about someone else he knew they both knew.

But, no... Those topics were to be kept under wraps for the time being. He would not bring it up and it would not matter to him. It had not for so long, after all, why should it now? So, in that case, the only thing he would care about at the moment was what Mira thought of Ty and Simone.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:42 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Well, did you talk with Simone today?"
Alfred asked, shrugging. "I mean... I know you did, but did you talk to her about Ty? Err... Rather, do you see what Pixel and I are talking about and do you understand why we think Simone and Ty should become a couple? We think it's evident, but we actually know Ty and Simone well, and Ty is my cousin and everything... So, it'd be good to know if you share our opinion."

Something in the back of his mind struck this situation as a little strange... Here he was, only with the Princess of Tangea, talking about something as inane as his older cousin's currently non-exisitent relationship with Simone. Really, what would people think if they knew Alfred Cosmic was talking to Princess Mira Nova about that, rather than any of the other topics he could bring up. The past for instance. Perhaps he could have question Mira about someone else he knew they both knew.

But, no... Those topics were to be kept under wraps for the time being. He would not bring it up and it would not matter to him. It had not for so long, after all, why should it now? So, in that case, the only thing he would care about at the moment was what Mira thought of Ty and Simone.

Mira nodded and then sighed. "You should have seen her, Alfred. She was as red as a Jo-Adian beet! But I know one thing; she really has got it bad for Ty...I don't know if this is really a good idea to push the two of them together. I know that they're too shy to admit it to each other, but..don't you think you're rushing this a bit?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira nodded and then sighed. "You should have seen her, Alfred. She was as red as a Jo-Adian beet! But I know one thing; she really has got it bad for Ty...I don't know if this is really a good idea to push the two of them together. I know that they're too shy to admit it to each other, but..don't you think you're rushing this a bit?"

"Oh, absolutely!" Alfred nodded, grinning and holding back his laughter. He then sighed and shrugged, smiling sheepishly. "Understand, though, we aren't actually pushing them together. We're suggesting they get together indirectly by putting them in a romantic situation and letting them decide for themselves how to respond to said romantic situation. As far as I know, they've supposedly been harboring feelings for each other ever since they were in the Academy together, so it'll do no extra harm in merely coaxing them into at least deciding and admitting once and for all whether or not they want to get together."

He sighed again, resting a cheek in the palm of his hand. "Honestly, I never understood why people would keep their romantic feelings to themselves to the point that they were ignorant that they had feelings at all? I knew I loved my girlfriend soon after meeting her. Just a week or two and we decided to start dating and things developed wonderfully from there... Though, we always felt fair Venus was- ack, sorry! Forget that..." He chuckled nervously, glancing away and trying to avoid eye contact from that slip-up. "Anyway... If they've liked each other for so many years now, don't you think it's time enough that they get together...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:12 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, absolutely!" Alfred nodded, grinning and holding back his laughter. He then sighed and shrugged, smiling sheepishly. "Understand, though, we aren't actually pushing them together. We're suggesting they get together indirectly by putting them in a romantic situation and letting them decide for themselves how to respond to said romantic situation. As far as I know, they've supposedly been harboring feelings for each other ever since they were in the Academy together, so it'll do no extra harm in merely coaxing them into at least deciding and admitting once and for all whether or not they want to get together."

He sighed again, resting a cheek in the palm of his hand. "Honestly, I never understood why people would keep their romantic feelings to themselves to the point that they were ignorant that they had feelings at all? I knew I loved my girlfriend soon after meeting her. Just a week or two and we decided to start dating and things developed wonderfully from there... Though, we always felt fair Venus was- ack, sorry! Forget that..." He chuckled nervously, glancing away and trying to avoid eye contact from that slip-up. "Anyway... If they've liked each other for so many years now, don't you think it's time enough that they get together...?"

Mira's raised eyebrows and blinking indicated her surprise at Alfred's mini-rant about his girlfriend. He had a girlfriend?

But she shook that out of her thoughts. She cleared her throat and focused back to the matter at hand. "Well, from my standpoint, I can see why they like each other. Ty, to Simone, is a great guy; a bit testy, but he's got a good heart underneath. And Simone...well, I don't know Simone as well as I like to, but to Ty, she's got a lot of issues to sort out, but she's sweet and calm most of the time. And when they're together....well, aside from their usual shyness, they really seem happy when they're around each other, AND they're not as testy as they can sometimes be."

She sighed again, tapping her fingers. "But having them go to an event like this, where they're not comfortable going...do you really think that this kind of event is the right one for them? They don't seem to think so."

"Well, no offense, Mira, but can you think of anything else?"

Alfred and Mira turned to see Pixel leaning against the doorway, looking rather cool and collected. She stood up and went over to them, and as she did, she said, "I know I can't."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next