To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira rolled her eyes at Alfred's secrecy; of course he didn't want to share his secret. He was weird like that. But when he mentioned Simone, she looked back to see Simone standing with arms crossed and facing away from Ty, before uncrossing her arms and clasping her hands, like she was defeated, apparently trying to pull herself together...

-----

"....and that's what happened." She squeezed her eyes fiercely in hopes that Ty wouldn't see them. But he didn't have to; the bitter pain in her voice...the way she tried to hide it...it was enough to make Ty want to start something between the two of them.

He picked a nearby red chrysanthemum from a nearby bush and walked up behind Simone. He placed a free hand on her shoulder, and gently turned her around. He saw faint traces of tears around her eyes, and held up the flower, as a token of kindness. Her watered eyes widened a bit, but a smile made up for her sadness as she took the flower. She looked up at Ty and hugged him, with her head on his chest. He held her tightly as she thanked him.

And then...a soothing sound went off in the distance.

Alfred smiled when Ty gave Simone the flower but then found himself leaning closer to the open door at the faint, soothing sound. "What's that...? Howling...? It's... pretty." It sounded meaningful as well, he noted. As if it were its own language.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:54 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred smiled when Ty gave Simone the flower but then found himself leaning closer to the open door at the faint, soothing sound. "What's that...? Howling...? It's... pretty." It sounded meaningful as well, he noted. As if it were its own language.

"Heh? That howling?..that IS pretty...where's it coming from...and why does it sound familiar?"

------

As Ty and Simone broke off from their hug, they, too, heard the beautiful howling. "What's that?" Ty looked out in the direction of that sound. "Dunno. But it...sounds very familiar...it almost sounds..nah, it couldn't be.."

"It couldn't be what?" Simone asked as she placed the flower in her hair. tears no longer present. Ty raised a brow, suspicious of that howling. "It couldn't be...Pixel. But I told her to stay behind on Star Command." He crossed his arms as Simone came up close to him. "Besides, no dogs were allowed here, and I don't think Pixel would go against something like that rule..."

They heard the howl again.

"I'm PRETTY sure she wouldn't do that." Simone, absentmindedly placed her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "But she doesn't howl like that...does she?"

Ty looked down at Simone, still a bit serious. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Well...whatever it is...it sounds lovely..." She said softly as she rubbed her head against Ty's shoulder. Ty tensed a bit, unused to the nuzzling, but soon, he relaxed and put his hand around her waist.

"Yeah...it does, actually..." He said, seeming at peace now. Suddenly, the howling gave him an idea. "Hey, Sim?" She looked at him. "How do you feel about one more dance?...to this howling?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:09 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"Heh? That howling?..that IS pretty...where's it coming from...and why does it sound familiar?"

------

As Ty and Simone broke off from their hug, they, too, heard the beautiful howling. "What's that?" Ty looked out in the direction of that sound. "Dunno. But it...sounds very familiar...it almost sounds..nah, it couldn't be.."

"It couldn't be what?" Simone asked as she placed the flower in her hair. tears no longer present. Ty raised a brow, suspicious of that howling. "It couldn't be...Pixel. But I told her to stay behind on Star Command." He crossed his arms as Simone came up close to him. "Besides, no dogs were allowed here, and I don't think Pixel would go against something like that rule..."

They heard the howl again.

"I'm PRETTY sure she wouldn't do that." Simone, absentmindedly placed her head on his shoulder and looked up at him. "But she doesn't howl like that...does she?"

Ty looked down at Simone, still a bit serious. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Well...whatever it is...it sounds lovely..." She said softly as she rubbed her head against Ty's shoulder. Ty tensed a bit, unused to the nuzzling, but soon, he relaxed and put his hand around her waist.

"Yeah...it does, actually..." He said, seeming at peace now. Suddenly, the howling gave him an idea. "Hey, Sim?" She looked at him. "How do you feel about one more dance?...to this howling?"

"How sweet. They're dancing to it." He was silent for a moment but then muttered something under his breath: "Could this moment last forever..." He glanced over to Mira, seeing her with her brow raised in question. "Oh, sorry. I'm just trying to translate the howling... Please don't mind me."

He focused again and then started over with his translation.

"Could this moment last forever?
And this dream, our one endeavor.
If the stars would just enchant,
And time would then agree.

"Every moment of tomorrow
From this evening we would borrow.
If this wish the stars would grant
And gently oversee...

"And we would live inside this night
Within the dreams of candlelight.
If you would bring this wish to life
And spend this night with me..."

Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 am

ab103 wrote:

"How sweet. They're dancing to it." He was silent for a moment but then muttered something under his breath: "Could this moment last forever..." He glanced over to Mira, seeing her with her brow raised in question. "Oh, sorry. I'm just trying to translate the howling... Please don't mind me."

He focused again and then started over with his translation.

"Could this moment last forever?
And this dream, our one endeavor.
If the stars would just enchant,
And time would then agree.

"Every moment of tomorrow
From this evening we would borrow.
If this wish the stars would grant
And gently oversee...

"And we would live inside this night
Within the dreams of candlelight.
If you would bring this wish to life
And spend this night with me..."

"M'kay, you have GOT to tell me how you know the translation...AND how you knew that language when you were teaching Ty to dance." She didn't care how testy she sounded; Mira's curiosity HAD to be answered.

----

As Ty and Simone danced again, they felt the same flow they felt back in the building, only this time, they felt so liberated that they danced around the balcony, slowly but gracefully, as if they had all of infinity and beyond to dance.

They stopped for a brief moment to look into each other's eyes, as if wondering now was the right moment to seal their love...

They saw the answer, and they smiled. The answer was crystal clear.

Ty took a hold of her chin and they slowly leaned into each other, closing their eyes and then...

Their lips met together for the first time that night.

The meeting was small at first, but as their love grew, it became passionate, as Ty's hands moved on their own accord around Simone's waist and back, while Simone's hands moved up around Ty's neck and shoulder.
They leaned into each other more, showing their love through their kiss and gestures. The howling only made that night more memorable for the both of them.

And it was worth all the time they spent away from each other to admit their feelings.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:29 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"M'kay, you have GOT to tell me how you know the translation...AND how you knew that language when you were teaching Ty to dance." She didn't care how testy she sounded; Mira's curiosity HAD to be answered.

----

As Ty and Simone danced again, they felt the same flow they felt back in the building, only this time, they felt so liberated that they danced around the balcony, slowly but gracefully, as if they had all of infinity and beyond to dance.

They stopped for a brief moment to look into each other's eyes, as if wondering now was the right moment to seal their love...

They saw the answer, and they smiled. The answer was crystal clear.

Ty took a hold of her chin and they slowly leaned into each other, closing their eyes and then...

Their lips met together for the first time that night.

The meeting was small at first, but as their love grew, it became passionate, as Ty's hands moved on their own accord around Simone's waist and back, while Simone's hands moved up around Ty's neck and shoulder.
They leaned into each other more, showing their love through their kiss and gestures. The howling only made that night more memorable for the both of them.

And it was worth all the time they spent away from each other to admit their feelings.

"Hmm? Oh, wait, what are they...?" As soon as he realized what Ty and Simone were up to, Alfred quickly turned around, refusing to look. "...Put simply, my monocle shows me what I need to know, but keep that to yourself. And, what language are you talking about? Wasn't I speaking basic?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:40 am

ab103 wrote:

"Hmm? Oh, wait, what are they...?" As soon as he realized what Ty and Simone were up to, Alfred quickly turned around, refusing to look. "...Put simply, my monocle shows me what I need to know, but keep that to yourself. And, what language are you talking about? Wasn't I speaking basic?"

Mira sighed in irritation as she placed a hand on her hip. "Yeah, but when you were talking to Ty. I heard you mutter something in another language to yourself and it sounded familiar. I'd like ya to tell me what it is, or I'll go fishing for details in your head." She threatened in a low tone, not in the mood for games.

--------

Although the howling stopped after a few minutes, Ty and Simone still enjoyed their kiss long past those minutes. It was only after them that it was over. They pulled away from each other and opened their eyes, smiling and still embraced in each other's arms. "I wonder why we didn't do that a long time ago." Ty shrugged a bit goofily. "Who knows? But...better late than never, right?"

Simone laughed at that, agreeing with Ty's small joke. They then held each other's hands, now happy that their doubts were washed away, and that clarity was now in place. They knew it wouldn't be easy to maintain their newfound relationship, but they also knew that as long as they had each other, they would be able to overcome any obstacle and keep their relationship balanced.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:52 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira sighed in irritation as she placed a hand on her hip. "Yeah, but when you were talking to Ty. I heard you mutter something in another language to yourself and it sounded familiar. I'd like ya to tell me what it is, or I'll go fishing for details in your head." She threatened in a low tone, not in the mood for games.

--------
Although the howling stopped after a few minutes, Ty and Simone still enjoyed their kiss long past those minutes. It was only after them that it was over. They pulled away from each other and opened their eyes, smiling, still embraced in each other's arms. "I wonder why we didn't do that a long time ago." Ty shrugged a bit goofily."Who knows? But...better late than never, right?"

Simone laughed at that, agreeing with Ty's small joke. They then held each other's hands, now happy that their doubts were washed away, and that clarity was now in place. They knew it wouldn't be easy to maintain their newfound relationship, but they also knew that as long as they had each other, they would be able to overcome any obstacle and keep their relationship balanced.

Alfred frowned, thinking back to what he may have said during the dance lesson. "Oh, Chyst, THAT language... Okay, before I tell you anything, I want to make it clear that my head is NOT a place you want to be. But, that language... It's from a planet I lived on for six years... I started to learn it when I arrived there, when I was twelve... It... Well, the language itself doesn't have a name, and I'm really scared to tell YOU the name of the planet, so..." He winced, and the muttered a name: "Terania."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:01 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned, thinking back to what he may have said during the dance lesson. "Oh, Chyst, THAT language... Okay, before I tell you anything, I want to make it clear that my head is NOT a place you want to be."

Mira raised a brow at that, but didn't say anything.

ab103 wrote:"But, that language... It's from a planet I lived on for six years... I started to learn it when I arrived there, when I was twelve... It... Well, the language itself doesn't have a name, and I'm really scared to tell YOU the name of the planet, so..." He winced, and the muttered a name: "Terania."

Mira's brow lowered again, at the change of tone. It sounded so nostalgic yet so sad. She may have not picked up on the planet's name, but she was aware of how scared Alfred seemed to say it out loud. "Why would you be scared of telling me the name of the planet? Do...do you have bad memories there?"

------------

After they held each other's hands, Ty and Simone decided to just continue sit out on the balcony, watching the night. Simone leaned her head against Ty's shoulder again, closing her eyes, while Ty wrapped his arm around her waist, keeping her warm in the night air as the temperature started to drop. He leaned his head against hers, enjoying the night air and atmosphere.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:13 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira's brow lowered again, at the change of tone. It sounded so nostalgic yet so sad. She may have not picked up on the planet's name, but she was aware of how scared Alfred seemed to say it out loud. "Why would you be scared of telling me the name of the planet? Do...do you have bad memories there?"

"Yes, I have bad memories, but that's not the point," Alfred sighed. "I'm afraid of telling YOU specifically, because I know that you're one of the few who even knows what... What Terania is... Commander Nebula doesn't even know about it, doesn't know that I lived there, and HE'S my FATHER." He sighed again. "Look, you're smart, Ranger Nova... And you're Tangean royalty, so I expect you should know the Teranian royalty?"

Last edited by ab103 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:16 am

ab103 wrote:

"Yes, I have bad memories, but that's not the point," Alfred sighed. "I'm afraid of telling YOU specifically, because I know that you're one of the few who even knows what Terania is. Commander Nebula doesn't even know about it, doesn't know that I lived there, and HE'S my FATHER." He sighed again. "Look, you're smart, Ranger Nova... And you're Tangean royalty, so I expect you should know the Teranian royalty?"

"Yeah...I know about them...why?"

And then she knew.

"...Did...did you know...Releta?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 am

Fox Storm wrote:"Yeah...I know about them...why?"

And then she knew.

"...Did...did you know...Releta?"

"Why? Why not? I lived on the planet that they ruled." He sighed. "I lived on Terania... Some of the best years I've ever spent were on that planet."

He then smiled and chuckled wryly. "But... Yes, I knew Releta... Very well..."

Last edited by ab103 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:22 am

ab103 wrote:

"Why? Why not? I lived on the planet that they ruled." He sighed. "I lived on Terania... Some of the best years I've ever spent were on that planet."

He smiled and chuckled wryly. "But... Yes, I knew Releta... Very well..."

"....it didn't go so well, I'm guessing?" Mira really didn't want to ask too much about Alfred's history; if it was as painful as Simone's, she wasn't too sure she wanted to pry into his.

---------

Ty and Simone decided to head back inside after the temperature started to lower more. The dance was just about over when they came in, trying to find Alfred and Mira. If the other guests took the time to notice, they would have seen just how close Ty and Simone have seemed now.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:26 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"....it didn't go so well, I'm guessing?" Mira really didn't want to ask too much about Alfred's history; if it was as painful as Simone's, she wasn't too sure she wanted to pry into his.

He bit his lip, hesitating. What he was about to say was very difficult for him... But he had to do it. "...Do you remember that boyfriend she had when she was a teenager and how their relationship ended? Not that I know how the Teranians claim it ended, but..."

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty and Simone decided to head back inside after the temperature started to lower more. The dance was just about over when they came in, trying to find Alfred and Mira. If the other guests took the time to notice, they would have seen just how close Ty and Simone have seemed now.

Alfred noticed Ty and Simone looking for them. He wanted to wave them over, but he wanted to get his private conversation with Mira over first.

Last edited by ab103 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:28 am

ab103 wrote:

"...Do you remember that boyfriend she had when she was a teenager and how their relationship ended? Not that I know how the Teranians claim it ended, but..."

He noticed Ty and Simone looking for them and wanted to wave them over, but he wanted to get his private conversation with Mira over first.

Mira was silent for a minute as she searched her memory banks trying to remember. For a second, it seemed like she couldn't remember anything...before her eyes widened, giving Alfred his answer...."....You...YOU were her boyfriend?!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:32 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira was silent for a minute as she searched her memory banks trying to remember. For a second, it seemed like she couldn't remember anything...before her eyes widened, giving Alfred his answer...."....You...YOU were her boyfriend?!"

"...Yes." Alfred sighed and nodded. "And husband at one point... Then she left to go back to Terania and I have no clue if we're still married..." He looked at Mira, sheepishly. "You remember me now, right?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:33 am

ab103 wrote:
"...Yes." Alfred sighed and nodded. "And husband at one point... Then she left to go back to Terania and I have no clue if we're still married..." He looked at Mira, sheepishly. "You remember me now, right?"

"....yeah...we...were...we were playmates when we were younger..."

"Hey, Alfred, hey Mira. What are you doing up here?"

They turned around to see Ty and Simone standing there...holding hands and in a very good mood.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"....yeah...we...were...we were playmates when we were younger..."

"Hey, Alfred, hey Mira. What are you doing up here?"

They turned around to see Ty and Simone standing there...holding hands and in a very good mood.

"To say nothing about the time I saved her life, apparently..."

"Nothing." Alfred stood up, instinctively holding out a hand to help Mira up. "Just waiting for you. Holding hands I see. Very nice. Ready to be going?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:39 am

ab103 wrote:

"To say nothing about the time I saved her life, apparently..."

"Nothing." Alfred stood up, instinctively holding out a hand to help Mira up. "Just waiting for you. Holding hands I see. Very nice. Ready to be going?"

"We are. You?" Ty and Simone looked at each other, happy to be ready to go home...together...

As Mira let Alfred help her up, she couldn't help but ponder more about Alfred's history with Releta and his time on her planet...what had happened between the two of them to make him so sad? But she hid her questioning underneath a mask of calmness and happiness for Ty and Simone.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"We are. You?" Ty and Simone looked at each other, happy to be ready to go home...together...

As Mira let Alfred help her up, she couldn't help but ponder more about Alfred's history with Releta and his time on her planet...what had happened between the two of them to make him so sad? But she hid her questioning underneath a mask of calmness and happiness for Ty and Simone.

Alfred nodded. "Yes. If you would follow me...?" He led the three back through the entrance and to his ship. "I only paid for your limo service here, so I'll take you back to Star Command..."

He looked around. "Of course, we're waiting for someone..."

Last edited by ab103 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:46 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred nodded. "Yes. If you would follow me...?" He led the three back through the entrance and to his ship. "I only paid for your limo service here, so I'll take you back to Star Command..."

He looked around. "Of course, we're waiting for someone..."

"...we are?...who?"

A high-pitched sound answered his question and ears. The four people heard the noise grow louder and louder, until....skidding right in front of them, after running for quite some time, was Pixel! As she panted, she greeted enthusiastically, "Hiya!"

"PIXEL?!...wait a minute...that means...that was you howling, wasn't it?" Simone wasn't upset with the dustchaser, but she certainly was shocked to know that Pixel had come all the way out here just to sing...wait, she could sing?!

"Yep! I'd figured I'd help out with my singing!...what, none of you have ever heard of a singing dustchaser before?" She rubbed a paw on her face, swatting a small bug.

Ty glared at her. "I thought I told you to stay at Star Command." He berated sternly.

Mira raised a brow at Pixel, who just shrugged nonchalantly at seeing Ty and Mira's disapproving pouts. "You were on the sidelines helping out Ty and Simone, weren't you?"

"Whaddaya think?"A snort followed afterwards.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:49 am

Fox Storm wrote:

"...we are?...who?"

A high-pitched sound answered his question and ears. The four people heard the noise grow louder and louder, until....skidding right in front of them, after running for quite some time, was Pixel! As she panted, she greeted enthusiastically, "Hiya!"

"PIXEL?!...wait a minute...that means...that was you howling, wasn't it?" Simone wasn't upset with the dustchaser, but she certainly was shocked to know that Pixel had come all the way out here just to sing...wait, she could sing?!

"Yep! I'd figured I'd help out with my singing!...what, none of you have ever heard of a singing dustchaser before?" She rubbed a paw on her face, swatting a small bug.

Ty glared at her. "I thought I told you to stay at Star Command." He berated sternly.

"Did you now?" Alfred asked, feigning surprise. "My mistake. I had invited her as my guest. Of course it took a lot of convincing to have them allow Pixel on the premises, but we agreed that she'd stay outside... Anyway, too late to argue now. Let's get going."

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira raised a brow at Pixel, who just shrugged nonchalantly at seeing Ty and Mira's disapproving pouts. "You were on the sidelines helping out Ty and Simone, weren't you?"

"Whaddaya think?"A snort followed afterwards.

Last edited by ab103 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:52 am

ab103 wrote:

"Did you now?" Alfred asked, feigning surprise. "My mistake. I had invited her as my guest. Of course it took a lot of convincing to have them allow Pixel on the premises, but we agreed that she'd stay outside... Anyway, too late to argue now. Let's get going."

Pixel snorted in triumph and just let herself onto the ship first, Ty grumbling along the way. But Simone's hand and nuzzling of his shoulder made up for that, and his mood lifted. As soon as everyone was in their seats, Alfred started the ship up and they went up into the air, preferring to ignore any more questioning from Mira.

Mira herself was more than willing to not ask anymore questions, seeing as how Alfred was probably going to try to evade the questions. So she just watched and smiled as Ty and Simone sat down in the ship in seats, next to each other, as Simone gave Ty a kiss on the cheek and leaned against him, and he leaned against her, intending to sleep. Pixel laid in the back of the ship, glad that her work was done. That they were finally together. "Score..." She thought before she went to sleep. Mira rolled her eyes at the sheer thought of a dog and a former Zurg employee getting Ty and Simone together. But she was happy that they did, all the same. She decided to get some sleep herself, leaning against the cushion of her seat.

In spite of all the awkwardness, sacrifices and everything else in between that happened, it was all worth it in the end to get Ty Parsec and Simone Caldera together, after being shy for far too long, and for keeping their love within. But...now that journey was now a new one for them...

Which they will need for the future.

THE END.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6