To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred came back up to Ty, holding his own bag in his hand and a frown on his face. He shrugged at Ty. "One thing I don't like about Notta. I told him NOT to make an outfit for me, and then he goes and makes one for me. How annoying is that?"

"I can hear you Mr. Cosmic," Bene called out.

"Yes, I know," Alfred called back. He looked at Ty again. "Well, let's get going then. I want you to practice dancing one last time, but while in your suit, just so you can get a feel for how not to mess up your clothing while dancing. You're almost there Ty. Congratulations on making it this far."

Ty smirked a bit at that, but it was a confident one.

ab103 wrote:
And with that, they went back to Star Command for one last dance lesson. Though, no one was allowed to watch this lesson for the sake of Alfred keeping Ty's suit a surprise from the girls. After helping Ty put on only most of the suit (since there was no point in wearing the full thing just yet), keeping the cufflinks a surprise for later, Alfred went through the basics.

"Alright. For the first dance, you will approach your partner of choice. Bow, like so. Ask them politely to dance. If you want, consider kissing their hand, but only if you are comfortable with it..." Alfred smirked, glancing up and down Ty. "And, trust me, while in this suit, only a select few will refuse to dance with you..."

Ty raised an eyebrow at that and then snorted. "Well, I'd guess they'd just be unlucky then..." He then trailed off as a small frown came to his face. "Y'know, it's only a matter of time before I get to see Simone...and Mira, tomorrow, and I can't help but wonder how things are going to go from here on end, since I'll be with them, and you won't."

"Although I don't understand why YOU weren't invited when you're easily one of the richest and cultured men I've ever known..."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: Blitz Ball (ab103 and Fox Storm only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty raised an eyebrow at that and then snorted. "Well, I'd guess they'd just be unlucky then..." He then trailed off as a small frown came to his face. "Y'know, it's only a matter of time before I get to see Simone...and Mira, tomorrow, and I can't help but wonder how things are going to go from here on end, since I'll be with them, and you won't."

"Although I don't understand why YOU weren't invited when you're easily one of the richest and cultured men I've ever known..."

"Don't snort, it's unbecoming," Alfred answered. He sighed, but then offered a comforting smile. "It'll be fine, Ty, don't you worry about that. Just remember what I taught you, mind your manners... Be sure to bring your invitation, you'll need that when you go in. Don't forget, the limo service is picking you up before it picks up Simone and Mira, so you'll be arriving at the ball first. Just mingle and wait for them to show up, alright? You'll have a good time, I'm sure."

Alfred sighed and looked out through the window of the room. "It's strange... I haven't been to a ball since I was, what, seventeen? Not that you would know, since I was conveniently missing during that time frame... But, here you are going to your first ball..." He suddenly pulled Ty into a hug, somehow not messing up his cousin's outfit. "I'm so proud of you! You're almost like a gentleman!"

He smiled at Ty, nodding in approval. "Too bad I'm not going with you, but I will see you off and then see you later that night. Just do your best not to screw anything up before the girls show up, and even after they do try not to screw anything up. And, I swear, if you get this suit dirty by the end of the night tomorrow, I will never forgive you." He even said the last threat with a grin, but it was clear he was serious about it.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:33 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Don't snort, it's unbecoming," Alfred answered. He sighed, but then offered a comforting smile. "It'll be fine, Ty, don't you worry about that. Just remember what I taught you, mind your manners... Be sure to bring your invitation, you'll need that when you go in. Don't forget, the limo service is picking you up before it picks up Simone and Mira, so you'll be arriving at the ball first. Just mingle and wait for them to show up, alright? You'll have a good time, I'm sure."

Alfred sighed and looked out through the window of the room. "It's strange... I haven't been to a ball since I was, what, seventeen? Not that you would know, since I was conveniently missing during that time frame... But, here you are going to your first ball..." He suddenly pulled Ty into a hug, somehow not messing up his cousin's outfit. "I'm so proud of you! You're almost like a gentleman!"

Ty was caught by surprise at the hug. Not that he wasn't used to being hugged, but it was so sudden it almost knocked him down.

ab103 wrote:
He smiled at Ty, nodding in approval. "Too bad I'm not going with you, but I will see you off and then see you later that night. Just do your best not to screw anything up before the girls show up, and even after they do try not to screw anything up. And, I swear, if you get this suit dirty by the end of the night tomorrow, I will never forgive you." He even said the last threat with a grin, but it was clear he was serious about it.

Ty put up his hands in the standard 'hands up' position. He was quite a bit alarmed at how serious his cousin's tone was. "Alright, alright, relax. I'll do the best I can NOT to mess this suit up...and try to have a good time."

"Although I HIGHLY doubt that."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty put up his hands in the standard 'hands up' position. He was quite a bit alarmed at how serious his cousin's tone was. "Alright, alright, relax. I'll do the best I can NOT to mess this suit up...and try to have a good time."

"Although I HIGHLY doubt that."

Alfred nodded. "Good. Remember, if you take good care of this suit, you'll be able to wear it at something like a wedding. That said, if you ever get married, you better wear this suit, I swear..." He sighed and then shrugged. "All the same. One last practice dancing, so you get a feel for dancing in a suit. Then you're good and you can put everything you learned to use tomorrow."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:23 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred nodded. "Good. Remember, if you take good care of this suit, you'll be able to wear it at something like a wedding. That said, if you ever get married, you better wear this suit, I swear..." He sighed and then shrugged. "All the same. One last practice dancing, so you get a feel for dancing in a suit. Then you're good and you can put everything you learned to use tomorrow."

"Alright, then. Let's do it." And as he and Alfred practiced, Ty couldn't help but wonder what Alfred could have meant by that comment about a wedding. But he decided not to dwell on it, and just focused on his dancing.

-------

On the very next night, Ty Parsec, looking quite dapper in his new navy blue suit, stood outside near the gardens of the building where the ball was taking place. Mira and Simone haven't arrived yet, so he decided to wait for them after his limo dropped him off. In boredom, he decided to explore the garden, looking at the beautiful flowers and plants that flourished on the forest-like planet of Enomyt III.

Once he was done, he waited outside the garden again, looking at his watch to see the time. As he did, he noticed something unusual about his sleeves...

"...what's this?" He looked at his sleeves for a better glimpse at his cufflinks. Green circles were the main feature, and with them, blue spike wings sprung out. Ty allowed himself a small laugh.

Alfred had designed the cufflinks to match his Ranger rank.

Making a mental note to thank Alfred later, he continued to wait for his friends, and no sooner did he start to wait again, that their limo arrived. He straightened up and gulped a little...

"Well...here goes nothing."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Alright, then. Let's do it." And as he and Alfred practiced, Ty couldn't help but wonder what Alfred could have meant by that comment about a wedding. But he decided not to dwell on it, and just focused on his dancing.

-------

On the very next night, Ty Parsec, looking quite dapper in his new navy blue suit, stood outside near the gardens of the building where the ball was taking place. Mira and Simone haven't arrived yet, so he decided to wait for them after his limo dropped him off. In boredom, he decided to explore the garden, looking at the beautiful flowers and plants that flourished on the forest-like planet of Enomyt III.

Once he was done, he waited outside the garden again, looking at his watch to see the time. As he did, he noticed something unusual about his sleeves...

"...what's this?" He looked at his sleeves for a better glimpse at his cufflinks. Green circles were the main feature, and with them, blue spike wings sprung out. Ty allowed himself a small laugh.

Alfred had designed the cufflinks to match his Ranger rank.

Making a mental note to thank Alfred later, he continued to wait for his friends, and no sooner did he start to wait again, that their limo arrived. He straightened up and gulped a little...

"Well...here goes nothing."

The driver pulled up to the entrance to the ball, parking, and then looking behind him through the window to the women he was transporting. He got out of the limo and noticed a man approaching, nodding at him. "Sir." He then opened the door to the limo, holding open for the two women he was transporting. "We're here, ladies," he told them, bowing slightly.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:08 pm

ab103 wrote:

The driver pulled up to the entrance to the ball, parking, and then looking behind him through the window to the women he was transporting. He got out of the limo and noticed a man approaching, nodding at him. "Sir." He then opened the door to the limo, holding open for the two women he was transporting. "We're here, ladies," he told them, bowing slightly.

Ty nodded back at the driver, waiting for his friends to come out. The first woman who came out was Mira. Ty smiled pleasantly as she stepped out. She wore a flowing pink dress that would have been sleeveless, if not for one sleeve that currently hung over her shoulder. She also wore red hand gloves, yellow earrings and a purple headband that held back her red cascade of hair.

"You look very nice, Mira." Mira smiled at his earnest compliment. "Thank you, Ty, but you should see how Simone looks." She turned to face the inside of the limo. "Come out, Simone; we're here."

"...we are?...is Ty out there?"

Ty raised a brow at that squeak. That was Simone? She must have been REALLY nervous about this ball...not that HE wasn't himself, but she sounded more nervous than him.

Mira sighed and responded in a very deadpan tone,"Yes, Simone, we're out here and Ty is out here, too."

"Um...If I come out, I want Ty to turn around and not look until I'm out...I-I want it to be a surprise for him..."

Ty and Mira looked at each other, with Ty placing his hands on his hips, getting slightly impatient with Simone's uncharacteristic behavior. He then turned around and said, almost parental, "I turned around, Simone. Just please...come out."

"Okay...I'm coming." Ty heard movements of shuffling as he looked off to the distance, wondering why Simone wanted him to turn around. No sooner did Simone grant him permission to turn back around did he see why, and his awestruck expression was a perfect response to that question.

Simone Caldera stood there wearing a sleeved, flowing dress, similar to Mira's, but with sleeves. She wore long, light blue opera gloves and a silver necklace with a forest green jewel embedded into it. But one of the more bigger surprises for Ty was that instead of wearing her usual braid, her hair was now a slightly wavy cascade....Ty blinked dumbly and tugged nervously at his collar...she looked...beautiful.

She couldn't help but smile meekly. "Um...surprise?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Fox Storm wrote:Ty nodded back at the driver, waiting for his friends to come out. The first woman who came out was Mira. Ty smiled pleasantly as she stepped out. She wore a flowing pink dress that would have been sleeveless, if not for one sleeve that currently hung over her shoulder. She also wore red hand gloves, yellow earrings and a purple headband that held back her red cascade of hair.

"You look very nice, Mira." Mira smiled at his earnest compliment. "Thank you, Ty, but you should see how Simone looks." She turned to face the inside of the limo. "Come out, Simone; we're here."

"...we are?...is Ty out there?"

Ty raised a brow at that squeak. That was Simone? She must have been REALLY nervous about this ball...not that HE wasn't himself, but she sounded more nervous than him.

Mira sighed and responded in a very deadpan tone,"Yes, Simone, we're out here and Ty is out here, too."

"Um...If I come out, I want Ty to turn around and not look until I'm out...I-I want it to be a surprise for him..."

Ty and Mira looked at each other, with Ty placing his hands on his hips, getting slightly impatient with Simone's uncharacteristic behavior. He then turned around and said, almost parental, "I turned around, Simone. Just please...come out."

"Okay...I'm coming." Ty heard movements of shuffling as he looked off to the distance, wondering why Simone wanted him to turn around. No sooner did Simone grant him permission to turn back around did he see why, and his awestruck expression was a perfect response to that question.

Simone Caldera stood there wearing a sleeved, flowing dress, similar to Mira's, but with sleeves. She wore long, light blue opera gloves and a silver necklace with a forest green jewel embedded into it. But one of the more bigger surprises for Ty was that instead of wearing her usual braid, her hair was now a slightly wavy cascade....Ty blinked dumbly and tugged nervously at his collar...she looked...beautiful.

She couldn't help but smile meekly. "Um...surprise?"

"Ma'am I think he's surprised," the driver chimed before nodding at the three of them. "Have a good night, ladies. Sir." With that, the driver took the limo and left the three to themselves.

...Only to have another person show up a moment after. "Ty! What are you doing! You're collar isn't folded correctly!" With that, Alfred was busy fixing Ty's collar for him, much to the surprise of the everyone.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:24 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Ma'am I think he's surprised," the driver chimed before nodding at the three of them. "Have a good night, ladies. Sir." With that, the driver took the limo and left the three to themselves.

...Only to have another person show up a moment after. "Ty! What are you doing! You're collar isn't folded correctly!" With that, Alfred was busy fixing Ty's collar for him, much to the surprise of the everyone.

"AAAH!"

Everyone was so shocked by Alfred's entrance that they barely registered his fast movement to Ty, as he fixed his collar. "Alfred? What are you doing here? I thought you said you weren't inv-....waaaait a minute....you lied to us about not being invited, did you?"

Mira pouted in disapproval while Simone had her hand over her heart, trying to recover from her near scare.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Fox Storm wrote:"AAAH!"

Everyone was so shocked by Alfred's entrance that they barely registered his fast movement to Ty, as he fixed his collar. "Alfred? What are you doing here? I thought you said you weren't inv-....waaaait a minute....you lied to us about not being invited, did you?"

Mira pouted in disapproval while Simone had her hand over her heart, trying to recover from her near scare.

Alfred stuck his tongue out at Ty, childishly. "Think about it. Did I ever actually SAY I wasn't invited? I even told you yesterday that after you left, I'd 'see you later' this night. I wanted it to be a surprise!" He continued to fuss over Ty, making sure everything about him was straight and clean.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stuck his tongue out at Ty, childishly. "Think about it. Did I ever actually SAY I wasn't invited? I even told you yesterday that after you left, I'd 'see you later' this night. I wanted it to be a surprise!" He continued to fuss over Ty, making sure everything about him was straight and clean.

Ty sighed in slight aggravation. "I DO seem to remember that YOU said you weren't invited. AND I also thought you meant when we'd say you later when we got back. I didn't think you'd actually be here..." He took a deep breath to calm himself down.

As soon as Alfred was done fussing over Ty, Mira asked, "So you were invited all this time?", her hands on her hips. She looked VERY unimpressed.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:45 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty sighed in slight aggravation. "I DO seem to remember that YOU said you weren't invited. AND I also thought you meant when we'd say you later when we got back. I didn't think you'd actually be here..." He took a deep breath to calm himself down.

As soon as Alfred was done fussing over Ty, Mira asked, "So you were invited all this time?", her hands on her hips. She looked VERY unimpressed.

"Look, we can argue this all we want, but I distinctly recall never actually saying I wasn't invited." Alfred huffed up and crossed his arms. "...Unless you mean when I was upset that you and Simone were invited and I wasn't, in which case I was only upset because you two got your invitations before I did. So... I wasn't invited ALL this time, just for a significant portion of it..."

He frowned then. "You're mad at me, aren't you?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:53 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Look, we can argue this all we want, but I distinctly recall never actually saying I wasn't invited." Alfred huffed up and crossed his arms. "...Unless you mean when I was upset that you and Simone were invited and I wasn't, in which case I was only upset because you two got your invitations before I did. So... I wasn't invited ALL this time, just for a significant portion of it..."

He frowned then. "You're mad at me, aren't you?"

"Alfred, we're not mad at you...we're a little shocked by what you pulled, but we're not mad at you. As much as I am almost willing to admit it, you DID a good job in convincing all of us to go to this event...and for helping me to fulfill one of my deepest desires." She looked away again, that shy demeanor taking over once again.

Ty caught onto that and blinked...'one of her deepest desires'?...he was going to have to talk to her at some point during this dance...

"Well, as much as I thought that was a bit...too characteristic of ya to not tell us, you DID honestly take your time in getting us prepared for this event, so...I'm not TOO mad at ya...but we'll have a LITTLE talk later."

Mira and Simone giggled a bit at the parental tone and smirk Ty was using with his younger cousin.

"Anyway..." He walked over to Simone, ceasing her giggling. He hesitated for a moment before he stuck out an arm for Simone to grab onto."...Shall we?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Alfred, we're not mad at you...we're a little shocked by what you pulled, but we're not mad at you. As much as I am almost willing to admit it, you DID a good job in convincing all of us to go to this event...and for helping me to fulfill one of my deepest desires." She looked away again, that shy demeanor taking over once again.

Ty caught onto that and blinked...'one of her deepest desires'?...he was going to have to talk to her at some point during this dance...

"Well, as much as I thought that was a bit...too characteristic of ya to not tell us, you DID honestly take your time in getting us prepared for this event, so...I'm not TOO mad at ya...but we'll have a LITTLE talk later."

Mira and Simone giggled a bit at the parental tone and smirk Ty was using with his younger cousin.

"Anyway..." He walked over to Simone, ceasing her giggling. He hesitated for a moment before he stuck out an arm for Simone to grab onto."...Shall we?"

Alfred offered his own arm for Mira. The four of them then made their way into the ballroom where music was playing, food was being served, and the many high-class attendees of the Blitz Ball were socializing with one another. The atmosphere was was crisp and ritzy, but nothing unusual to those normally invited to such an event.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:14 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred offered his own arm for Mira. The four of them then made their way into the ballroom where music was playing, food was being served, and the many high-class attendees of the Blitz Ball were socializing with one another. The atmosphere was was crisp and ritzy, but nothing unusual to those normally invited to such an event.

Guests of all sorts socialized with each other, beings of all different sizes, species and genders all present. They seemed to be enjoying the atmosphere, including a large raven-like creature who was politely greeting guests with a 'play it cool' attitude, as if he knew that whatever would happen at this event, he'd just stay calm and enjoy the good things.

Ty and Simone, while appearing calm on the outside, were sweating and shaking on the insides, determined not to let their nervousness show about how they finally made it to this event. Together. And they also felt determined to keep on denying each other how they felt until it was the right time to do so.

Unfortunately, that moment seemed to never come, because about fifteen minutes after Ty, Simone, Alfred and Mira were at their table, the music had started to play...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Guests of all sorts socialized with each other, beings of all different sizes, species and genders all present. They seemed to be enjoying the atmosphere, including a large raven-like creature who was politely greeting guests with a 'play it cool' attitude, as if he knew that whatever would happen at this event, he'd just stay calm and enjoy the good things.

Ty and Simone, while appearing calm on the outside, were sweating and shaking on the insides, determined not to let their nervousness show about how they finally made it to this event. Together. And they also felt determined to keep on denying each other how they felt until it was the right time to do so.

Unfortunately, that moment seemed to never come, because about fifteen minutes after Ty, Simone, Alfred and Mira were at their table, the music had started to play...

"Oh, good," Alfred smiled. "The... Quantum Waltz, I think...? Thrilling." He turned to Mira and bowed his head at her. "Ranger Nova... May I have the honor of this dance...?" He did his best to subtly wink at her as well as subtly nod his head towards Ty and Simone to show that he was trying to get those two alone together.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, good," Alfred smiled. "The... Quantum Waltz, I think...? Thrilling." He turned to Mira and bowed his head at her. "Ranger Nova... May I have the honor of this dance...?" He did his best to subtly wink at her as well as subtly nod his head towards Ty and Simone to show that he was trying to get those two alone together.

Mira didn't get it at first, until she saw Alfred subtly nod his head towards Ty and Simone. "Of course, you may, Alfred." She stood up from her chair and went off to dance with Alfred, leaving Ty and Simone to uncomfortably shift, awkward of what to say.

But Ty knew, somewhere deep inside him, he knew he had to ask Simone, since this WAS a ball, after all, and he had to find his courage to dance with her, despite the nervousness he felt underneath. With an inward sigh, he stood up from his table and reached out to her.

Simone looked at Ty and his hand and back to Ty again, knowing what he was about to ask. "Simone Caldera...may I have this dance?"

That question made Simone's heart fluttering. But she ignored it as she replied, to fight off her shyness. She waited all her life to go to an event like this, and she wasn't going to back off now. And so, she responded, "Yes, Ty Parsec...you may." She placed her hand in Ty's and they went to the dance floor.

Ty took the lead in dancing, with Simone following at his speed. He felt nervous for screwing up at first, and it seemed evident by how worried he looked. When Simone saw this, she allowed herself a smile of reassurance, and then...as if by magic, they were flowing confidently across the room, ever so graceful, as if time had allowed them to stop the world and enjoy this one moment of peace that they had all to themselves.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira didn't get it at first, until she saw Alfred subtly nod his head towards Ty and Simone. "Of course, you may, Alfred." She stood up from her chair and went off to dance with Alfred, leaving Ty and Simone to uncomfortably shift, awkward of what to say.

But Ty knew, somewhere deep inside him, he knew he had to ask Simone, since this WAS a ball, after all, and he had to find his courage to dance with her, despite the nervousness he felt underneath. With an inward sigh, he stood up from his table and reached out to her.

Simone looked at Ty and his hand and back to Ty again, knowing what he was about to ask. "Simone Caldera...may I have this dance?"

That question made Simone's heart fluttering. But she ignored it as she replied, to fight off her shyness. She waited all her life to go to an event like this, and she wasn't going to back off now. And so, she responded, "Yes, Ty Parsec...you may." She placed her hand in Ty's and they went to the dance floor.

Ty took the lead in dancing, with Simone following at his speed. He felt nervous for screwing up at first, and it seemed evident by how worried he looked. When Simone saw this, she allowed herself a smile of reassurance, and then...as if by magic, they were flowing confidently across the room, ever so graceful, as if time had allowed them to stop the world and enjoy this one moment of peace that they had all to themselves.

And just like that, the two were in their own little world. Music flowed from one song to the next, giving plenty of opportunity for everyone at the ball to dance with whatever partners that agreed to. But, Ty and Simone stayed together, stayed dancing partners, enjoying the skills Ty learned so quickly just to have that moment with Simone. They only stopped once they were tired, taking a rest in a private balcony over looking the gardens where flowers, such as red chrysanthemums, held a majestic new look under the night sky.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:07 pm

ab103 wrote:

And just like that, the two were in their own little world. Music flowed from one song to the next, giving plenty of opportunity for everyone at the ball to dance with whatever partners that agreed to. But, Ty and Simone stayed together, stayed dancing partners, enjoying the skills Ty learned so quickly just to have that moment with Simone. They only stopped once they were tired, taking a rest in a private balcony over looking the gardens where flowers, such as red chrysanthemums, held a majestic new look under the night sky.

After Ty and Simone danced with each other for what seemed like hours and hours on end, they came to a realization that they needed to talk to each other, as they spent all this time trying to avoid how they felt about one another. Their thoughts were hidden, their hearts beating faster than the speed of sound itself. They had been too frightened to talk to each other, out of the fear that they may lose one another and because they were Space Rangers; Space Rangers couldn't get involved with each other...could they?

"Sure is a lovely night," Ty said, trying to make small talk, trying to gather his courage to talk to Simone, after he danced with her, not saying a whole lot, just enjoying being there with her.
"It certainly is," Simone answered back, responding to Ty's chances of small talk. She wanted to work up her courage as well, as she just danced with him, enjoying being there with him.

However, they both felt too afraid to say anything, mainly because they didn't know WHAT to say! But in regards to most things, Ty and Simone couldn't wait any further to tell each other everything they kept bottled in. They also wanted to know from each other that it was okay that they liked each other, that it was okay to say, "I love you." To say those three words to each other...and so much more.

They just sat there on the balcony, enjoying the night, each silent in their own thoughts. What could they do? How could they start off? None of them knew how to start off speaking to each other about everything that they kept deep inside themselves.

The small talk was the only way to start off. It wasn't much, but it WAS all they could think of.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
After Ty and Simone danced with each other for what seemed like hours and hours on end, they came to a realization that they needed to talk to each other, as they spent all this time trying to avoid how they felt about one another. Their thoughts were hidden, their hearts beating faster than the speed of sound itself. They had been too frightened to talk to each other, out of the fear that they may lose one another and because they were Space Rangers; Space Rangers couldn't get involved with each other...could they?

"Sure is a lovely night," Ty said, trying to make small talk, trying to gather his courage to talk to Simone, after he danced with her, not saying a whole lot, just enjoying being there with her.
"It certainly is," Simone answered back, responding to Ty's chances of small talk. She wanted to work up her courage as well, as she just danced with him, enjoying being there with him.

However, they both felt too afraid to say anything, mainly because they didn't know WHAT to say! But in regards to most things, Ty and Simone couldn't wait any further to tell each other everything they kept bottled in. They also wanted to know from each other that it was okay that they liked each other, that it was okay to say, "I love you." To say those three words to each other...and so much more.

They just sat there on the balcony, enjoying the night, each silent in their own thoughts. What could they do? How could they start off? None of them knew how to start off speaking to each other about everything that they kept deep inside themselves.

The small talk was the only way to start off. It wasn't much, but it WAS all they could think of.

The music from inside continued to play, now performing a slow, sweet song, matching the mood between Ty and Simone. Everything at the moment was wonderful, but with words unsaid, words that were only slowly forming, needing the courage and assurance that it was alright to say them.

"In this world of circumstance, children never fear forever. And this moment that enchants, someday we may both remember. Then, maybe then, if we are still alive; then, maybe then, this moment will survive..."

It was just a moment between them, something they both were longing for for so long, but something that wasn't complete yet. If only one of them would reason that the proper moment to say everything they needed to say, was that moment now.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:39 pm

ab103 wrote:

The music from inside continued to play, now performing a slow, sweet song, matching the mood between Ty and Simone. Everything at the moment was wonderful, but with words unsaid, words that were only slowly forming, needing the courage and assurance that it was alright to say them.

"In this world of circumstance, children never fear forever. And this moment that enchants, someday we may both remember. Then, maybe then, if we are still alive; then, maybe then, this moment will survive..."

It was just a moment between them, something they both were longing for for so long, but something that wasn't complete yet. If only one of them would reason that the proper moment to say everything they needed to say, was that moment now.

Simone looked up at the many stars in the sky, each of them seeming to shine brighter than the moon itself. She smiled as she let the moment of tranquility sink in, closing her eyes at the peace.

Ty smiled as well, glad to see she was at peace with herself. He looked at the stars himself before looking up at the silver moon. At that moment, he knew he had to say something, and so he said...

"Hey, Sim..." Simone opened her eyes and turned to look at him. "Are you...alright being here?"

"Well, yes. It's...I've never told anyone this, Ty, but...I've always wanted to go to something special like this."

"Really?" Simone nodded. "It's something I've always wanted to do, ever since I was adop-er, well, ever since I was old enough to go to these events...and now that I'm here..." She sighed, a bit happily.

Ty then frowned a bit at that statement, noticing that she stopped herself from completing the first sentence. He averted his eyes off to the side, wondering something. Simone noticed his change and asked with worry, "What's wrong?"

"Sim...I-" He sighed himself, only it wasn't a happy sigh. "...there's something I want to ask you, and...I want you to tell me the truth...please.."

Simone's eyebrows creased up as she pulled back a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well...of course....what is it?"

Ty sighed, closing his eyes, and then opened them, looking Simone straight in the eye. "....what happened on Mistimia when you returned home?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone looked up at the many stars in the sky, each of them seeming to shine brighter than the moon itself. She smiled as she let the moment of tranquility sink in, closing her eyes at the peace.

Ty smiled as well, glad to see she was at peace with herself. He looked at the stars himself before looking up at the silver moon. At that moment, he knew he had to say something, and so he said...

"Hey, Sim..." Simone opened her eyes and turned to look at him. "Are you...alright being here?"

"Well, yes. It's...I've never told anyone this, Ty, but...I've always wanted to go to something special like this."

"Really?" Simone nodded. "It's something I've always wanted to do, ever since I was adop-er, well, ever since I was old enough to go to these events...and now that I'm here..." She sighed, a bit happily.

Ty then frowned a bit at that statement, noticing that she stopped herself from completing the first sentence. He averted his eyes off to the side, wondering something. Simone noticed his change and asked with worry, "What's wrong?"

"Sim...I-" He sighed himself, only it wasn't a happy sigh. "...there's something I want to ask you, and...I want you to tell me the truth...please.."

Simone's eyebrows creased up as she pulled back a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well...of course....what is it?"

Ty sighed, closing his eyes, and then opened them, looking Simone straight in the eye. "....what happened on Mistimia when you returned home?"

Meanwhile, a certain Tangean and a certain human sat close to the open doors of the balcony, in a position where Ty and Simone couldn't see them, but where they could see Ty and Simone just fine. Alfred and Mira could only hear murmurs of what the other two humans were discussing at the moment, but Alfred was kind enough to translate, though without telling Mira how he knew what was said. He looked through his monocle and found the information he needed.

"They seem to be talking about what happened when Simone went back to her home planet," Alfred told Mira, whispering though there was no need to. "Haven't confessed to liking each other yet, but it's on their minds, I'm sure."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:18 am

ab103 wrote:
Meanwhile, a certain Tangean and a certain human sat close to the open doors of the balcony, in a position where Ty and Simone couldn't see them, but where they could see Ty and Simone just fine. Alfred and Mira could only hear murmurs of what the other two humans were discussing at the moment, but Alfred was kind enough to translate, though without telling Mira how he knew what was said. He looked through his monocle and found the information he needed.

"They seem to be talking about what happened when Simone went back to her home planet," Alfred told Mira, whispering though there was no need to. "Haven't confessed to liking each other yet, but it's on their minds, I'm sure."

Mira slightly tilted her head. "How do you know that?...and...what DID happen back on her planet, anyway? I didn't hear too much about it other than there was a conflict that was recently happening there."

Meanwhile, Ty listened as Simone explained to him what happened, although VERY hesitantly...and it saddened him to hear what she had been through...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:25 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Mira slightly tilted her head. "How do you know that?...and...what DID happen back on her planet, anyway? I didn't hear too much about it other than there was a conflict that was recently happening there."
"

Meanwhile, Ty listened as Simone explained to him what happened, although VERY hesitantly...and it saddened him to hear what she had been through...

Alfred shook his head. "Okay, the first one is a secret that I'm afraid I mustn't share... The second one, well, it isn't my place to say. You'd need to ask Simone yourself, but I don't think that's advisable. And don't you dare ghost into my mind to find out either. It's rude and unnecessary."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred shook his head. "Okay, the first one is a secret that I'm afraid I mustn't share... The second one, well, it isn't my place to say. You'd need to ask Simone yourself, but I don't think that's advisable. And don't you dare ghost into my mind to find out either. It's rude and unnecessary."

Mira rolled her eyes at Alfred's secrecy; of course he didn't want to share his secret. He was weird like that. But when he mentioned Simone, she looked back to see Simone standing with arms crossed and facing away from Ty, before uncrossing her arms and clasping her hands, like she was defeated, apparently trying to pull herself together...

-----

"....and that's what happened." She squeezed her eyes fiercely in hopes that Ty wouldn't see them. But he didn't have to; the bitter pain in her voice...the way she tried to hide it...it was enough to make Ty want to start something between the two of them.

He picked a nearby red chrysanthemum from a nearby bush and walked up behind Simone. He placed a free hand on her shoulder, and gently turned her around. He saw faint traces of tears around her eyes, and held up the flower, as a token of kindness. Her watered eyes widened a bit, but a smile made up for her sadness as she took the flower. She looked up at Ty and hugged him, with her head on his chest. He held her tightly as she thanked him.

And then...a soothing sound went off in the distance.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next