To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New, but definitely not a newbie.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

New, but definitely not a newbie. - Page 4 Empty Re: New, but definitely not a newbie.

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 am

Samara raised her fingers to the sides of her head and rubbed. The arguing was ridiculous. She just looked over towards Mira and Booster, giving them a look of 'is this normal?'
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

New, but definitely not a newbie. - Page 4 Empty Re: New, but definitely not a newbie.

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Booster nodded. Renee crossed her arms and, without another word, went back to the lab.

"Thats fairly average for us, but usually they dont argue so much." Mira nodded. "Renee isnt so bad."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:08 pm

Samara rubbed the side of her head still, " Well, then I guess I should say I witnessed something rare?" she said.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:32 am

"Rare enough." Mira shrugged. "XR does this to her every time a new bot comes aboard."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:40 am

" Well don't fret, I'm not going to get entangled in a squabble or stories of some weirdo villain." Sam replied, looking at the other rangers.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Mira nodded thankfully. Booster, who had hardly noticed them, was trying to fill out almost a hundred damage reports.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Samara gave them a reassured smile, " I can hold my own, don't worry. I can understand some have their issues."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:12 pm

"Yeah, XR hates her" Mira smiled. "But for the strangest reason she likes XL."

"Things get pretty odd around here." Booster shrugged. "By the way, I'm Booster."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:31 am

Samara shrugged at that last statement, " She's young.." the fembot said, " She has her life ahead of her.....and thank you, Booster. Feel free to just call me Sam."
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:43 am

"I'm Mira Nova," Mira said shaking Sam's hand. "You've meet the rookies, now you just need to meet the Lightyears."

"THAT MAN IS SO IRRITATINGLY SMOTHERING!" The 5 jumped as a young woman's voice was heard yelling.

"Annd here comes the younger one." Mira said as Jill came storming in.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:20 am

" Ah, I briefly met Jill in the lab. Hello there again. " Samara stated, a small smile returning back to her face. " I met Mr. Lightyear as well...anyone else I'd be wise to remember?"

Hopefully this meant the end of the argument between Renee and XR. That was ridiculous.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 am

Renee came back in, looking somethwat calmer, and sat a bottle of antifreeze down on XR's desk. "Forgot his weekly gift." She shrugged.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 pm

(I apologize for my lack of activity, my computer was attacked by Scareware, a powerful spyware program. A friend of mine had to debug my hard drive or I could have lost everything, including my programs.)

Samara let out a mechanical sigh, turning to the rest of Team Lightyear and mentioning she had to get back to work. After another round of handshaking, or in Booster's case, whole body shake, it was time to get some more stuff done.

Sam hoped that Renee was doing alright.

Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 am

(it's perfectly okay at least now your computers better ^^)

Renee watched her go and relaxed some. For some odd reason she had tensed up. 'Oh well' she thought, smiled, and went bac to work oh her Spiderbot.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 am

(I think this would be the end of the thread. What do you think so far? =>)
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 pm

(if you want to end it here thats perfectly fine ^^)
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleu_Ace Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 pm

((Yea, I think it would be appropriate as an introductory thread for a character. What did you think?))
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

(perfectly fine ^^ Nice idea)
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum