To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 17 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Alfred saw Pixel's emphatic smile. She laughed again. "Well, that's what happens when you're a pup, pup. Your legs are tiny and short, but when you grow up, you become strong and agile!"

The dustchasers didn't seem to notice XR was hiding in the ventilation duct, above their heads...

Alfred rolled his eyes. "I think I rather be a human again, thank you. When is THAT going to happen?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 17 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:13 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred rolled his eyes. "I think I rather be a human again, thank you. When is THAT going to happen?"

Pixel snorted. "Whenever the LGMs fix the machine, pup. I don't really know WHEN it could be, but I know you won't stay a dustchaser forever."

She stopped facing Alfred and paused to scratch herself with her tail. "Perfect..", XR thought. He slowly opened the duct, and changed his hand into a small rope. He lassoed up the puppy right out from Pixel's nose and brought him up to the ventilation duct!

He shushed the yelping puppy by quickly closing up the duct and speeding down the duct.

Pixel caught a yelp and turned to see nothing. She gasped and frowned. "Alfred? Alfred? Little guy?...Where did you go?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:26 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel snorted. "Whenever the LGMs fix the machine, pup. I don't really know WHEN it could be, but I know you won't stay a dustchaser forever."

She stopped facing Alfred and paused to scratch herself with her tail. "Perfect..", XR thought. He slowly opened the duct, and changed his hand into a small rope. He lassoed up the puppy right out from Pixel's nose and brought him up to the ventilation duct!

He shushed the yelping puppy by quickly closing up the duct and speeding down the duct.

Pixel caught a yelp and turned to see nothing. She gasped and frowned. "Alfred? Alfred? Little guy?...Where did you go?"

"Good sir, this is in no way the proper way to treat a puppy!" Alfred yelped, not caring that XR couldn't understand him. "You complete dunce, as soon as I am out of this, I will SO make you take a course on the correct way to take care of young organics! Based on what I hear about how you treat actual CHILDREN, you are in dire need of it!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Good sir, this is in no way the proper way to treat a puppy!" Alfred yelped, not caring that XR couldn't understand him. "You complete dunce, as soon as I am out of this, I will SO make you take a course on the correct way to take care of young organics! Based on what I hear about how you treat actual CHILDREN, you are in dire need of it!"

XR ignored the puppy's pleas, eager to get as far away as he could with the puppy, hoping that Pixel's sharp ears wouldn't pick up on it.

------

"Alfred?! ALFRED! Where are you?!" She sniffed around for a scent, but she couldn't pick up anything. Her heart began to race, and she panted frantically with worry, her breath coming up short and scared. "Oh, great! I gotta find him before he gets hurt!...or before Nebula finds out and yells at me!"

She started sniffing down the hallway, hoping to catch a scent of her pup.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR ignored the puppy's pleas, eager to get as far away as he could with the puppy, hoping that Pixel's sharp ears wouldn't pick up on it.

------

"Alfred?! ALFRED! Where are you?!" She sniffed around for a scent, but she couldn't pick up anything. Her heart began to race, and she panted frantically with worry, her breath coming up short and scared. "Oh, great! I gotta find him before he gets hurt!...or before Nebula finds out and yells at me!"

She started sniffing down the hallway, hoping to catch a scent of her pup.

"You are SO lucky that you're my brother, otherwise I would request you get a reprogramming just like the desk! Honestly, kidnapping a puppy? What is WITH you people?!" Alfred really should give up. For one thing, XR couldn't understand him, and for another, it was likely that Pixel couldn't hear him, otherwise she would have been following them, since Pixel did seem able to climb through the air ducts...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

"You are SO lucky that you're my brother, otherwise I would request you get a reprogramming just like the desk! Honestly, kidnapping a puppy? What is WITH you people?!" Alfred really should give up. For one thing, XR couldn't understand him, and for another, it was likely that Pixel couldn't hear him, otherwise she would have been following them, since Pixel did seem able to climb through the air ducts...

Pixel sniffed around, constantly trying to find out traces of Alfred's scent, ignoring the Rangers' confused expressions they were giving her. She retraced her steps, and tried to figure out what happened to Alfred.

She was down another hallway when she heard something creeping through the ventilation duct. Her ears picked up on the sound. It sounded like...a yelping of some sort.

Her eyes widened. "ALF-er...PUP!"

She saw the closest entry to the ventilation duct, but before she could get in...

Pixel yelped and was pulled behind on the collar by Rocket Crockett!

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel sniffed around, constantly trying to find out traces of Alfred's scent, ignoring the Rangers' confused expressions they were giving her. She retraced her steps, and tried to figure out what happened to Alfred.

She was down another hallway when she heard something creeping through the ventilation duct. Her ears picked up on the sound. It sounded like...a yelping of some sort.

Her eyes widened. "ALF-er...PUP!"

She saw the closest entry to the ventilation duct, but before she could get in...

Pixel yelped and was pulled behind on the collar by Rocket Crockett!

Alfred quieted down, running out of things to complain about. He was still seething a little, since XR went and puppy-napped him, but what could he do right now? At least XR didn't seem to want anything like revenge. ...He hoped not, at least.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred quieted down, running out of things to complain about. He was still seething a little, since XR went and puppy-napped him, but what could he do right now? At least XR didn't seem to want anything like revenge. ...He hoped not, at least.

XR smiled, glad the puppy has calmed down. He took the moment to pause and take a break when...

"Hey, Pixel! Sorry to interrupt, but I need you for an assignment!"

XR and Alfred picked out from an entryway of the duct and saw Rocket dragging away an upset Pixel. "NO! I can't go! I can't go! I gotta find Al...my little pup!"

"Oh, relax, Pixel. He's probably with the LGMs or somethin'."

"NO! He was dog-napped! I gotta help him!"

But her pleas went unanswered, as she was dragged away into the distance.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Fox Storm wrote:XR smiled, glad the puppy has calmed down. He took the moment to pause and take a break when...

"Hey, Pixel! Sorry to interrupt, but I need you for an assignment!"

XR and Alfred picked out from an entryway of the duct and saw Rocket dragging away an upset Pixel. "NO! I can't go! I can't go! I gotta find Al...my little pup!"

"Oh, relax, Pixel. He's probably with the LGMs or somethin'."

"NO! He was dog-napped! I gotta help him!"

But her pleas went unanswered, as she was dragged away into the distance.

Alfred managed to hear that conversation between Rocket Crockett and Pixel and glanced up at XR, glaring slightly. "You are SO going to be in trouble..." he thought to himself.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:19 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred managed to hear that conversation between Rocket Crockett and Pixel and glanced up at XR, glaring slightly. "You are SO going to be in trouble..." he thought to himself.

XR smiled, glad that Pixel was gone. Now he and Booster could play with the little guy!

He traveled through the duct, into another room. This was a small lounge area, complete with couches and a window overlooking Capital Planet. XR held the puppy as he went out of the duct and communicated to someone on his wrist com with another.

"Booster, you busy? Good! I need you to come to the lounging area! There's something I gotta show you!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR smiled, glad that Pixel was gone. Now he and Booster could play with the little guy!

He traveled through the duct, into another room. This was a small lounge area, complete with couches and a window overlooking Capital Planet. XR held the puppy as he went out of the duct and communicated to someone on his wrist com with another.

"Booster, you busy? Good! I need you to come to the lounging area! There's something I gotta show you!"

Alfred frowned, rolling his eyes at XR. Yes, of course he would bring Booster in on this mess. They would SO be in a lot of trouble later. At least the view out of the window was nice. ...Hmph, like THAT was going to make up for anything.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:44 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned, rolling his eyes at XR. Yes, of course he would bring Booster in on this mess. They would SO be in a lot of trouble later. At least the view out of the window was nice. ...Hmph, like THAT was going to make up for anything.

Booster ran in, with an anxious expression set on his face. "What is it, XR? What's wrong?" He was worried that XR may have been in trouble, but when he saw XR with the puppy, he glared and put his hands on his hips.

"XR, what are you doing with that puppy? That's Pixel's puppy!"

"I know, but I wanted to bring him here. It's kind of like a game with me and that big furball, after all she's done to me lately."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:48 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster ran in, with an anxious expression set on his face. "What is it, XR? What's wrong?" He was worried that XR may have been in trouble, but when he saw XR with the puppy, he glared and put his hands on his hips.

"XR, what are you doing with that puppy? That's Pixel's puppy!"

"I know, but I wanted to bring him here. It's kind of like a game with me and that big furball, after all she's done to me lately."

Alfred growled a little, glaring up at XR. He looked up at Booster, trying pleadingly to get him to take him back to Pixel. However, he wasn't really sure if he was getting the correct point across... Darn cuteness.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:55 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred growled a little, glaring up at XR. He looked up at Booster, trying pleadingly to get him to take him back to Pixel. However, he wasn't really sure if he was getting the correct point across... Darn cuteness.

Booster saw Alfred's pleading gaze and smiled. "He's so cute! How did you get him from Pixel? You said it was a game?"

"A game of vengeance, my friend."

"XR..."

"Kidding! Kidding. She let me take care of this little guy while she was away on a mission."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster saw Alfred's pleading gaze and smiled. "He's so cute! How did you get him from Pixel? You said it was a game?"

"A game of vengeance, my friend."

"XR..."

"Kidding! Kidding. She let me take care of this little guy while she was away on a mission."

Alfred shook his head at that. "No! He didn't! He's a liar!" Who knew? Maybe Booster spoke puppy!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:06 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred shook his head at that. "No! He didn't! He's a liar!" Who knew? Maybe Booster spoke puppy!

Booster tilted his head. "Uh, XR. Maybe you should put him down. I think he doesn't like being held up."

"What are you crazy? He'd just go running back to find that furball. And she's not here, anyway!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster tilted his head. "Uh, XR. Maybe you should put him down. I think he doesn't like being held up."

"What are you crazy? He'd just go running back to find that furball. And she's not here, anyway!"

Alfred frowned and wriggled until he was able to be facing XR. He put his front paws on XR's glass dome and stared at him, glaring, trying to get it into his brother's thick head that he was messing with ALFRED. COSMIC. ...He hoped he was getting that point across, at the very least.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned and wriggled until he was able to be facing XR. He put his front paws on XR's glass dome and stared at him, glaring, trying to get it into his brother's thick head that he was messing with ALFRED. COSMIC. ...He hoped he was getting that point across, at the very least.

XR saw the little puppy, seemingly glaring at him, and with this teeth showing. "Whoa...I think you're right, big guy. Our little friend here wants to be on the ground. But I think we'd better close the door; we don't want to have him lost on Star Command."

Booster grinned and went over to close the door. After he did that, XR placed Alfred down, and opened his compartment drawer from his chest and took out an orange ball. He starting shaking it back and forth. "You see this, Fido?"

"Uh...is that his real name, XR? He doesn't look like a Fido to me."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR saw the little puppy, seemingly glaring at him, and with this teeth showing. "Whoa...I think you're right, big guy. Our little friend here wants to be on the ground. But I think we'd better close the door; we don't want to have him lost on Star Command."

Booster grinned and went over to close the door. After he did that, XR placed Alfred down, and opened his compartment drawer from his chest and took out an orange ball. He starting shaking it back and forth. "You see this, Fido?"

"Uh...is that his real name, XR? He doesn't look like a Fido to me."

"Listen to Booster, XR, he's a better conscience for you than you deserve," Alfred muttered. "Fido... Feh..." He looked up at the ball and watched it, wondering what XR could possibly want him to do with it. He racked his brains for what dogs and rubber balls had in common and came to his conclusion.

...No.

Nonono, he was NOT doing that! He would show XR what for!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Listen to Booster, XR, he's a better conscience for you than you deserve," Alfred muttered. "Fido... Feh..." He looked up at the ball and watched it, wondering what XR could possibly want him to do with it. He racked his brains for what dogs and rubber balls had in common and came to his conclusion.

...No.

Nonono, he was NOT doing that! He would show XR what for!

"Well, he's NOT called Fido. But you've got a point, big guy. We should call him something more fitting...how about....Blacky?"

Booster grinned. "That sounds really cool for him!"

XR looked down at him, and asked, "What do you think? You like it?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:27 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Well, he's NOT called Fido. But you've got a point, big guy. We should call him something more fitting...how about....Blacky?"

Booster grinned. "That sounds really cool for him!"

XR looked down at him, and asked, "What do you think? You like it?"

Alfred stared, and stared, and stared, and then finally shrugged and nodded. He would have complained, but that honestly was probably the best name XR and Booster would be able to come up with. He would hate if they decided to call himself something else black like... Like... Charcoal, Jet, Raven... Shoot, those were actually GOOD names! ...Feh, whatever, Blackie was fine.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:31 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stared, and stared, and stared, and then finally shrugged and nodded. He would have complained, but that honestly was probably the best name XR and Booster would be able to come up with. He would hate if they decided to call himself something else black like... Like... Charcoal, Jet, Raven... Shoot, those were actually GOOD names! ...Feh, whatever, Blackie was fine.

"Okay then. Blackie's your new name!" XR declared. He started playing with the ball, having it bounce up and down in his hand. "So...you wanna play, Blackie? Do you want this, huh? Do you want it? Want it? Want it? THEN GO GET IT!"

XR threw the ball a few feet away with Booster grinning in excitement, anticipating the puppy to play with them.

But Alfred didn't move. He sat there, watching the ball roll away.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:36 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Okay then. Blackie's your new name!" XR declared. He started playing with the ball, having it bounce up and down in his hand. "So...you wanna play, Blackie? Do you want this, huh? Do you want it? Want it? Want it? THEN GO GET IT!"

XR threw the ball a few feet away with Booster grinning in excitement, anticipating the puppy to play with them.

But Alfred didn't move. He sat there, watching the ball roll away.

Alfred stared at the ball and then looked back at XR. He grinned, holding back his giggles. Oh, yes, that would show them!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:41 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stared at the ball and then looked back at XR. He grinned, holding back his giggles. Oh, yes, that would show them!

XR and Booster looked at each other in confusion. Booster shrugged. "Maybe we should try it again?"
XR went over to pick up the ball and tried again to get Alfred to chase it. But just like last time, Alfred didn't move.

XR tried one more time, and once again, Alfred didn't do anything. "You know, for a dog that's supposed to be smart, you're not really bright."

Booster suggested, "Maybe he was never taught how to fetch, XR. We could teach him how to fetch."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR and Booster looked at each other in confusion. Booster shrugged. "Maybe we should try it again?"
XR went over to pick up the ball and tried again to get Alfred to chase it. But just like last time, Alfred didn't move.

XR tried one more time, and once again, Alfred didn't do anything. "You know, for a dog that's supposed to be smart, you're not really bright."

Booster suggested, "Maybe he was never taught how to fetch, XR. We could teach him how to fetch."

"I'm brighter than your lights could ever be, brother-dearest..." Alfred muttered to himself. He continued to smile up at the robot and Jo-Adian, though he wondered what "teaching him how to fetch" would entail.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next