To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 10 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stuck his tongue out at Ty, and then looked up at Pixel. "Remind me to give the desk a tune-up as an apology once I'm back to normal."

Ty was slightly taken aback by Alfred's behavior, but just ignored it. He only pouted disapprovingly, while Simone hid her amusement underneath a stoic frown.

Pixel glared at Alfred, but only nodded. She picked up Alfred with her tail and placed him on her head. She trotted away from the desk, which was buzzing with pride and writing out its pride to Ty and Simone. They just rolled their eyes.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 10 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty was slightly taken aback by Alfred's behavior, but just ignored it. He only pouted disapprovingly, while Simone hid her amusement underneath a stoic frown.

Pixel glared at Alfred, but only nodded. She picked up Alfred with her tail and placed him on her head. She trotted away from the desk, which was buzzing with pride and writing out its pride to Ty and Simone. They just rolled their eyes.

Alfred pouted, having lost to a desk. "Quick, while they're distracted, go back and tackle the desk," he thought to himself sarcastically.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:06 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred pouted, having lost to a desk. "Quick, while they're distracted, go back and tackle the desk," he thought to himself sarcastically.

They were now in Ty's room, in a very sulking mood. They waited for Ty to come back so that he could talk to him. They didn't have to wait too long, since Ty came into the room and found them pouting on the floor.

He towered over them, arms crossed, and a disapproving expression set on his face.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:15 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
They were now in Ty's room, in a very sulking mood. They waited for Ty to come back so that he could talk to him. They didn't have to wait too long, since Ty came into the room and found them pouting on the floor.

He towered over them, arms crossed, and a disapproving expression set on his face.

Alfred glanced up at Ty, unsure how to take the look. It wasn't like Ty could control HIM, even if he was a puppy at the moment. However, he did know that Ty was Pixel's owner, and he felt really bad for getting her into trouble...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred glanced up at Ty, unsure how to take the look. It wasn't like Ty could control HIM, even if he was a puppy at the moment. However, he did know that Ty was Pixel's owner, and he felt really bad for getting her into trouble...

"Remind me again...WHY did the desk chase you again?"

Pixel grinned apologetically after she retold her story with her and Alfred. Ty gave her a long groan. "Y'know, sometimes I wonder how much mischief you get yourself into when you're up here..."

Pixel gave a groan back, only in annoyance. "...I know it was wrong, but I was done with my errands, and Dr. Furbanna hasn't given me one for days...I can't help it...I love pulling pranks." She pouted again, only in a very childish way.

Although Ty was still annoyed about what Pixel did, he couldn't help but smirk in amusement at her childlike attitude. "Well, we'll have to have you lay off the pranks, will we? I'm going to cut back on extra desserts for you as punishment."

"WHAT?!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Remind me again...WHY did the desk chase you again?"

Pixel grinned apologetically after she retold her story with her and Alfred. Ty gave her a long groan. "Y'know, sometimes I wonder how much mischief you get yourself into when you're up here..."

Pixel gave a groan back, only in annoyance. "...I know it was wrong, but I was done with my errands, and Dr. Furbanna hasn't given me one for days...I can't help it...I love pulling pranks." She pouted again, only in a very childish way.

Although Ty was still annoyed about what Pixel did, he couldn't help but smirk in amusement at her childlike attitude. "Well, we'll have to have you lay off the pranks, will we? I'm going to cut back on extra desserts for you as punishment."

"WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!" Alfred said at the same time, clearly alarmed by that punishment and even springing to his feet at the indignity of it. "You get desserts?!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 pm

ab103 wrote:

"WHAT?!" Alfred said at the same time, clearly alarmed by that punishment and even springing to his feet at the indignity of it. "You get desserts?!"

Pixel's ears flattened. She turned to Alfred and answered his question. Apparently, she CAN have desserts, but she can only have fruits topped with peanut butter and carrots.

"C'mon, that's fair. I know it wasn't the biggest prank you made, but it WAS Nebula's desk, and you could have gotten yourself in trouble with the Commander. So that's your punishment, Pixel. I don't want to make it worse for you."

Pixel looked at him for a minute, before sighing. "Okay, that's fair."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel's ears flattened. She turned to Alfred and answered his question. Apparently, she CAN have desserts, but she can only have fruits topped with peanut butter and carrots.

"C'mon, that's fair. I know it wasn't the biggest prank you made, but it WAS Nebula's desk, and you could have gotten yourself in trouble with the Commander. So that's your punishment, Pixel. I don't want to make it worse for you."

Pixel looked at him for a minute, before sighing. "Okay, that's fair."

Alfred frowned, clearly dismayed. Oh, they could not turn him back human fast enough. This was a nightmare, so far, and he was sure it was going to get worse...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned, clearly dismayed. Oh, they could not turn him back human fast enough. This was a nightmare, so far, and he was sure it was going to get worse...

A few days later....

Pixel walked around with Alfred on her head, trying to keep herself from pulling any more pranks on Alfred's desk. She was mostly silent as she went around completing her errands.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
A few days later....

Pixel walked around with Alfred on her head, trying to keep herself from pulling any more pranks on Alfred's desk. She was mostly silent as she went around completing her errands.

"...I think the desk found out about me being a puppy and faked some paperwork so the LGMs won't change me back to human right away," Alfred said, breaking the silence. "What do you think?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:40 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...I think the desk found out about me being a puppy and faked some paperwork so the LGMs won't change me back to human right away," Alfred said, breaking the silence. "What do you think?"

"What makes you think the desk knows about your true form? I know it's a smart desk, but it's not that smart."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"What makes you think the desk knows about your true form? I know it's a smart desk, but it's not that smart."

"Maybe Commander Nebula told it. But, really, the LGMs are fast workers. It shouldn't be taking them this long to figure out how to fix this mess, should it? I mean... What else could be taking them so long?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Maybe Commander Nebula told it. But, really, the LGMs are fast workers. It shouldn't be taking them this long to figure out how to fix this mess, should it? I mean... What else could be taking them so long?"

"I can imagine quite a bi-Wait." She stopped and suddenly hid behind a pillar. She peeked around a corner, to see Ty and Simone talking to each other.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"I can imagine quite a bi-Wait." She stopped and suddenly hid behind a pillar. She peeked around a corner, to see Ty and Simone talking to each other.

Alfred peeked out with her, blinking at the sight of Ty and Simone. "...What about them?" he whispered to Pixel.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred peeked out with her, blinking at the sight of Ty and Simone. "...What about them?" he whispered to Pixel.

Pixel smirked in mischief. She whispered back, "Isn't it obvious? I feel like pulling a prank on them to make them get a little...closer."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:36 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel smirked in mischief. She whispered back, "Isn't it obvious? I feel like pulling a prank on them to make them get a little...closer."

"Oh... Um..." Alfred frowned, looking down at Pixel. "Can I sit this one out? After what happened last time, I came to the conclusion that I am NOT good at pulling pranks..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh... Um..." Alfred frowned, looking down at Pixel. "Can I sit this one out? After what happened last time, I came to the conclusion that I am NOT good at pulling pranks..."

Pixel's eyes darted up to the pup currently residing on top of her head. "Well, sure, but to be honest, I thought you were going to warn me about pranking somebody after our last one."

She let him down, and he slid off her.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel's eyes darted up to the pup currently residing on top of her head. "Well, sure, but to be honest, I thought you were going to warn me about pranking somebody after our last one."

She let him down, and he slid off her.

"Oh, what? And miss out on the chance of getting Ty and Simone together?" Alfred chuckled and sat next to the pillar. "I merely just don't want to mess it up. I'll wait here for you, okay? Have fun!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:10 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, what? And miss out on the chance of getting Ty and Simone together?" Alfred chuckled and sat next to the pillar. "I merely just don't want to mess it up. I'll wait here for you, okay? Have fun!"

Pixel grinned. "Thanks! Well, here goes nothing." She crawled over to a nearby ventilation dent, and slowly and carefully opened it, making her way inside. She climbed through the dent over another dent that hung over Ty and Simone. She put an ear close to them as they talked. Apparently they were talking about their latest mission. She snorted.

"Another distraction for them to avoid telling how they feel about each other...they'd better get together soon, or I'll eat my own tail....but if they won't get together...I'll make them."

Pixel opened the tip of her tail to release a small porcupine quill. She grinned as she attached the quill to a piece of string that also came out of the tail. After she tied the quill to the string, Pixel gently lowered it downwards...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:19 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel grinned. "Thanks! Well, here goes nothing." She crawled over to a nearby ventilation dent, and slowly and carefully opened it, making her way inside. She climbed through the dent over another dent that hung over Ty and Simone. She put an ear close to them as they talked. Apparently they were talking about their latest mission. She snorted.

"Another distraction for them to avoid telling how they feel about each other...they'd better get together soon, or I'll eat my own tail....but if they won't get together...I'll make them."

Pixel opened the tip of her tail to release a small porcupine quill. She grinned as she attached the quill to a piece of string that also came out of the tail. After she tied the quill to the string, Pixel gently lowered it downwards...

Alfred watched Pixel crawl into the ventilation duct and estimated her path and speed until he saw the quill being lowered down. He watched in anticipation, waiting to see what would happen. All the while, he was unaware that someone else might be watching him...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:27 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred watched Pixel crawl into the ventilation duct and estimated her path and speed until he saw the quill being lowered down. He watched in anticipation, waiting to see what would happen. All the while, he was unaware that someone else might be watching him...

Pixel lowered the quill and after it was hanging over Ty's head. He and Simone didn't seem to notice the quill and string. Perfect.

Pixel then lassoed the string to throw it like a dart at Simone's back!

She jumped up in surprise, and landed into Ty's arms, grappling around his chest, with head on his chest and arms around his waist. Her mouth was close to his even! Pixel quickly brought up the string and quill, snickering quietly.

Ty and Simone realized what position they were in, and stepped back a few good feet away from each other, feeling embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Alfred sat from his place, unaware that a certain desk was behind him...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel lowered the quill and after it was hanging over Ty's head. He and Simone didn't seem to notice the quill and string. Perfect.

Pixel then lassoed the string to throw it like a dart at Simone's back!

She jumped up in surprise, and landed into Ty's arms, grappling around his chest, with head on his chest and arms around his waist. Her mouth was close to his even! Pixel quickly brought up the string and quill, snickering quietly.

Ty and Simone realized what position they were in, and stepped back a few good feet away from each other, feeling embarrassed.

Meanwhile, Alfred sat from his place, unaware that a certain desk was behind him...

Alfred snickered a little, happy to see that embarrassing situation for Ty and Simone. However, he heard something strange... The sound of a machines internal cooling fan... Was there a robot behind him...? ...Well, he knew better than to turn around. Or, was it that he was SUPPOSED to turn around? He never watched horror movies, so he didn't actually know what the rule was for there being something behind you.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:41 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred snickered a little, happy to see that embarrassing situation for Ty and Simone. However, he heard something strange... The sound of a machines internal cooling fan... Was there a robot behind him...? ...Well, he knew better than to turn around. Or, was it that he was SUPPOSED to turn around? He never watched horror movies, so he didn't actually know what the rule was for there being something behind you.

Suddenly, he felt himself picked up! He yelped as he saw the desk, currently holding him with a robotic hand. Alfred's ears lowered. This wasn't good.

Meanwhile, Pixel was enjoying her prank too much to notice the desk was holding Alfred hostage...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Suddenly, he felt himself picked up! He yelped as he saw the desk, currently holding him with a robotic hand. Alfred's ears lowered. This wasn't good.

Meanwhile, Pixel was enjoying her prank too much to notice the desk was holding Alfred hostage...

Alfred whimpered, glancing around for someone to help him. After a moment, he gave up and merely lifted a paw, waving it at the desk in greeting and offering his best nervous puppy grin. He couldn't really figure out what the desk wanted with him at the moment...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:48 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred whimpered, glancing around for someone to help him. After a moment, he gave up and merely lifted a paw, waving it at the desk in greeting and offering his best nervous puppy grin. He couldn't really figure out what the desk wanted with him at the moment...

But Ty and Simone were too busy trying to recover from their embarrassment to notice the puppy and desk.

The desk just shook a finger at Alfred and silently and quickly took him away, ignoring his pleas...oh revenge would be sweet!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next