To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 18 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I'm brighter than your lights could ever be, brother-dearest..." Alfred muttered to himself. He continued to smile up at the robot and Jo-Adian, though he wondered what "teaching him how to fetch" would entail.

XR looked at the puppy and agreed. "Okay. We'll teach this little guy how to play fetch. Booster, you'll play the dog."

Booster was taken aback at that. "What?! Nuh-uh! YOU be the dog."

"Excuse me, I'm the one with the ball. AND you love animals."

Booster was about to retort to that, only he couldn't. He sighed. "Fine." He got onto all four of his limbs and waited for XR to toss the ball. "Okay, Blackie. Watch and learn." He tossed the ball and Booster ran over to it.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 18 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR looked at the puppy and agreed. "Okay. We'll teach this little guy how to play fetch. Booster, you'll play the dog."

Booster was taken aback at that. "What?! Nuh-uh! YOU be the dog."

"Excuse me, I'm the one with the ball. AND you love animals."

Booster was about to retort to that, only he couldn't. He sighed. "Fine." He got onto all four of his limbs and waited for XR to toss the ball. "Okay, Blackie. Watch and learn." He tossed the ball and Booster ran over to it.

Alfred really had to work hard to not laugh at seeing Booster on all fours like that. "Watch and learn" huh? Well, he didn't specify who to watch and learn from, now did he. Oh, this was going to be fun...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred really had to work hard to not laugh at seeing Booster on all fours like that. "Watch and learn" huh? Well, he didn't specify who to watch and learn from, now did he. Oh, this was going to be fun...

XR threw the ball over Booster's large form and Booster went off to retrieve it with his hand. He brought it back to XR who asked the little puppy, "See? Easy. Now YOU try, Blackie."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR threw the ball over Booster's large form and Booster went off to retrieve it with his hand. He brought it back to XR who asked the little puppy, "See? Easy. Now YOU try, Blackie."

Alfred got up and inspected the ball in XR's hand, pretending to sniff at it... He then knocked the ball out of XR's hand and got it onto the floor, stable between his paws. Before XR or Booster could get the ball back, Alfred kicked the ball towards the opposite end of the room. He then sat there, smiling, glancing back and forth between the ball and XR and Booster.

"Fetch," he teased, hoping that the two wouldn't catch his tone.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred got up and inspected the ball in XR's hand, pretending to sniff at it... He then knocked the ball out of XR's hand and got it onto the floor, stable between his paws.

"What the-HEY!" XR yelled.

ab103 wrote:
Before XR or Booster could get the ball back, Alfred kicked the ball towards the opposite end of the room. He then sat there, smiling, glancing back and forth between the ball and XR and Booster.

"Fetch," he teased, hoping that the two wouldn't catch his tone.

XR and Booster glanced at each other and then at the puppy. If they didn't know any better, they both could have sworn they saw a teasing expression on his face...

"XR...do you think that Blackie is teasing us?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"What the-HEY!" XR yelled.

XR and Booster glanced at each other and then at the puppy. If they didn't know any better, they both could have sworn they saw a teasing expression on his face...

"XR...do you think that Blackie is teasing us?"

"Oh, who... Me? But I'm just a puppy." Alfred thought to himself. He glanced at the ball again and back at Booster and XR, waiting for one of them to go get the ball.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:13 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, who... Me? But I'm just a puppy." Alfred thought to himself. He glanced at the ball again and back at Booster and XR, waiting for one of them to go get the ball.

"Teasing us? Please. Why would he want to tease us? It's not like he's a jerk or anything." XR went over to pick up the ball and try again.

"Okay, Blackie. Pay close attention this time." XR pointed at the ball and then to Booster as he said, "You chase after ball. Booster goes to get ball." XR threw the ball again and Booster caught it, bringing it back to XR.

"Now...do you get it, little guy?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:20 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Teasing us? Please. Why would he want to tease us? It's not like he's a jerk or anything." XR went over to pick up the ball and try again.

"Okay, Blackie. Pay close attention this time." XR pointed at the ball and then to Booster as he said, "You chase after ball. Booster goes to get ball." XR threw the ball again and Booster caught it, bringing it back to XR.

"Now...do you get it, little guy?"

Oh, this was hilarious. Alfred stole the ball from XR again and kicked it away. He looked up at Booster and motioned towards the ball. "You heard the robot. Go get the ball."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:35 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh, this was hilarious. Alfred stole the ball from XR again and kicked it away. He looked up at Booster and motioned towards the ball. "You heard the robot. Go get the ball."

Booster put his hands on his hips, rubbing his head in a very puzzled manner. "XR, I think he is teasing us. He doesn't want to play with us."

XR glanced down at the puppy, studying him.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster put his hands on his hips, rubbing his head in a very puzzled manner. "XR, I think he is teasing us. He doesn't want to play with us."

XR glanced down at the puppy, studying him.

Alfred looked up at XR, trying his best to look as if he were confused. Yes, that's right. The little puppy was confused as to why they weren't fetching the ball. Of course he wanted to play, but the other two were the ones who weren't cooperating. He did his best to portray this all in one look, even tilting his head to the side a little to help fake it.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:57 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred looked up at XR, trying his best to look as if he were confused. Yes, that's right. The little puppy was confused as to why they weren't fetching the ball. Of course he wanted to play, but the other two were the ones who weren't cooperating. He did his best to portray this all in one look, even tilting his head to the side a little to help fake it.

XR rubbed his chin, trying to figure out why the little puppy was teasing them. XR looked up at Booster and shrugged. "You got me, big guy. I have no idea what's up with this pup."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:03 pm

Fox Storm wrote:XR rubbed his chin, trying to figure out why the little puppy was teasing them. XR looked up at Booster and shrugged. "You got me, big guy. I have no idea what's up with this pup."

Blargh. Alfred flopped out onto the floor, refusing to look at the two anymore. They were so hopeless! First they kidnap him, and then they expect him to degrade himself by fetching an object for them? Of course he was trying to tease them! But, he actually would play if they were the ones to fetch the ball.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:10 pm

ab103 wrote:

Blargh. Alfred flopped out onto the floor, refusing to look at the two anymore. They were so hopeless! First they kidnap him, and then they expect him to degrade himself by fetching an object for them? Of course he was trying to tease them! But, he actually would play if they were the ones to fetch the ball.

Booster and XR looked each other before looking back at the puppy. Why did he flop down like that? "Maybe he's tired, XR."

"Ah, yes, he's tired of doing nothing!"

"He's just a puppy. He's not as energetic as Pixel is."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster and XR looked each other before looking back at the puppy. Why did he flop down like that? "Maybe he's tired, XR."

"Ah, yes, he's tired of doing nothing!"

"He's just a puppy. He's not as energetic as Pixel is."

"If you're going to keep bothering me, then I demand a sacrifice of strawberries and kiwi," Alfred sighed, rolling onto his back.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

"If you're going to keep bothering me, then I demand a sacrifice of strawberries and kiwi," Alfred sighed, rolling onto his back.

"Aw...isn't that cute? He wants his belly rubbed!"

"PUP! Where are you?!" A bark accommodated the yelling.

"Huh?" Booster questioned. "XR, that sounded like-" "I'LL FIND YA, PUP!"

Alfred perked up. It was Pixel!

Last edited by Fox Storm on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Aw...isn't that cute? He wants his belly rubbed!"

"PUP! Where are you?!" A bark accommodated the yelling.

"Huh?" Booster questioned. "XR, that sounded like-" "I'LL FIND YA, PUP!"

Alfred perked up. It was Pixel!

Alfred scrambled to his feet and scurried over to the door. "Pixel! Pixel, save meeee! They want to rub my belly! Wah!" ...Well, he could honestly say that he never thought he would say that...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:35 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred scrambled to his feet and scurried over to the door. "Pixel! Pixel, save meeee! They want to rub my belly! Wah!" ...Well, he could honestly say that he never thought he would say that...

Booster and XR saw the little pup scurry to the door and pawing it. XR nervously looked up at Booster and said, "We've gotta get that puppy out of here!"

Booster agreed. "Yeah, and bring it back to Pixel."

"NO! We can't do that! She'll go crazy if she sees us with him!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster and XR saw the little pup scurry to the door and pawing it. XR nervously looked up at Booster and said, "We've gotta get that puppy out of here!"

Booster agreed. "Yeah, and bring it back to Pixel."

"NO! We can't do that! She'll go crazy if she sees us with him!"

Alfred gave XR an annoyed look and then pawed at the door again. "XR's the one who puppynapped me! Beat him up the next time you see him!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred gave XR an annoyed look and then pawed at the door again. "XR's the one who puppynapped me! Beat him up the next time you see him!"

XR's panic kicked in, and he went over to Alfred, picking him up while the little puppy yelped and squirmed.

"I'M COMIN', PUP! Where are you?! Come out, come out, wherever you are!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:15 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR's panic kicked in, and he went over to Alfred, picking him up while the little puppy yelped and squirmed.

"I'M COMIN', PUP! Where are you?! Come out, come out, wherever you are!"

"Let go of me! Oh, why is it that my little brothers are so STUPID! Pixel, we're in a lounge area or something!" Alfred glared at XR and growled. "Oh, YOU have so earned a reprogramming as soon as I'm turned back to normal. I'm thinking giving you a female personality. Or, at least I'm giving you a paint job. FLOWERS, XR. Flowers are in your future!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Let go of me! Oh, why is it that my little brothers are so STUPID! Pixel, we're in a lounge area or something!" Alfred glared at XR and growled. "Oh, YOU have so earned a reprogramming as soon as I'm turned back to normal. I'm thinking giving you a female personality. Or, at least I'm giving you a paint job. FLOWERS, XR. Flowers are in your future!"

XR glared at Alfred's growling before looking back up at Pixel's yelling. "I'm comin', pup!"

XR and Booster looked at each other with fear. She sounded ANGRY. If she saw Blackie in XR's arms, she may go ballistic on them. And if there was one thing they learned from experience, it's that you don't want to mess with a dustchaser...especially when she is in a VERY bad mood.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:34 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR glared at Alfred's growling before looking back up at Pixel's yelling. "I'm comin', pup!"

XR and Booster looked at each other with fear. She sounded ANGRY. If she saw Blackie in XR's arms, she may go ballistic on them. And if there was one thing they learned from experience, it's that you don't want to mess with a dustchaser...especially when she is in a VERY bad mood.

"I suggest you put me down or face even worse consequences than you already are going to do." Alfred put his paws on the robot's glass dome and looked directly into XR's eyes. "PUT. ME. DOWN."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I suggest you put me down or face even worse consequences than you already are going to do." Alfred put his paws on the robot's glass dome and looked directly into XR's eyes. "PUT. ME. DOWN."

Booster grimaced in fear. "XR, we've gotta give Pixel Blackie!"

"What, and face her teeth of wrath?! Forget it!"

But before they could do anything, Blackie's teeth were on automatic again, biting XR's robot hand!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Booster grimaced in fear. "XR, we've gotta give Pixel Blackie!"

"What, and face her teeth of wrath?! Forget it!"

But before they could do anything, Blackie's teeth were on automatic again, biting XR's robot hand!

Of course, Alfred let go as soon as he bit down, nursing his mouth and the pain from biting into hard metal. Not only was it gross, but it hurt too! At least Rocket Crockett had be softer, what with him being an organic in a simple spacesuit and all... "Owowowow! Why did I do that?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:54 pm

ab103 wrote:

Of course, Alfred let go as soon as he bit down, nursing his mouth and the pain from biting into hard metal. Not only was it gross, but it hurt too! At least Rocket Crockett had be softer, what with him being an organic in a simple spacesuit and all... "Owowowow! Why did I do that?"

XR reacted quickly, nursing his hand and cursing out things while keeping out certain words that he knew Booster shouldn't hear. He glared at the little puppy. "Oh, that does it! Come here, you little-"

"Pup? You in here?" A voice announced outside the lounge door.

XR and Booster tensed up. Booster quickly picked up the protesting puppy and hid in behind his back, while keeping his snout quiet.

The door opened, and in the view of Booster and XR, stood a very frantic Pixel.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next