To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 16 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 pm

ab103 wrote:
"Fine... If we have to do it that way..." Alfred rolled his eyes, but laughed again. "Buuut, seriously... I want the fruit as a comfort thing after what just happened... We're not going to run into more people like Rocket Crockett, are we...?"

Pixel snorted defiantly. "If we do, they'll have to go through me. I told you, I ain't gonna let anything happen to ya, pup. I'd go crazy if somethin' did happen."

BLARE!

Pixel screeched, accidentally dropping her empty bowl, and jumped fifteen feet into the air with Alfred floating in mid-air, both in shock and fear about what happened!

Luckily, since Pixel was part feline, she landed on all fours, and panted to catch her breath. She heard someone laughing behind her, and she and Alfred growled at XR laughing with a loud horn being put away in his compartments.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 16 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel snorted defiantly. "If we do, they'll have to go through me. I told you, I ain't gonna let anything happen to ya, pup. I'd go crazy if somethin' did happen."

BLARE!

Pixel screeched, accidentally dropping her empty bowl, and jumped fifteen feet into the air with Alfred floating in mid-air, both in shock and fear about what happened!

Luckily, since Pixel was part feline, she landed on all fours, and panted to catch her breath. She heard someone laughing behind her, and she and Alfred growled at XR laughing with a loud horn being put away in his compartments.

Alfred landed on Pixel, luckily, not even hard enough to particularly harm her. He glared at XR and then looked down at Pixel. "Okay, HIM I know how to handle. Tell him you know about the release switch that makes all of his limbs drop off automatically. The blue one, about two inches wide, marked RLS. It's on the inside of his chest cavity... Threats are really the only way to go with him."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:59 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred landed on Pixel, luckily, not even hard enough to particularly harm her. He glared at XR and then looked down at Pixel. "Okay, HIM I know how to handle. Tell him you know about the release switch that makes all of his limbs drop off automatically. The blue one, about two inches wide, marked RLS. It's on the inside of his chest cavity... Threats are really the only way to go with him."

Pixel grinned at the idea, even though she already knew about the threatening; she was quite the expert at snapping at XR, after all. "So, uh, tin can...any particular reason you wanted to scare me half to death?"

XR stopped laughing and put his hands on his sides. "Call it payback for the way you snapped at me with that little furball on your head. Not only for that time, but for all the times you picked on me. It's really getting annoying."

Pixel smirked. "Really? Would it be annoying if I told you that I know about your release switch that makes your limbs drop like a ton of dead flies, and that if you don't leave me and Alfred alone, I'll press it?"

XR gasped and gulped. "How did you know that?!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel grinned at the idea, even though she already knew about the threatening; she was quite the expert at snapping at XR, after all. "So, uh, tin can...any particular reason you wanted to scare me half to death?"

XR stopped laughing and put his hands on his sides. "Call it payback for the way you snapped at me with that little furball on your head. Not only for that time, but for all the times you picked on me. It's really getting annoying."

Pixel smirked. "Really? Would it be annoying if I told you that I know about your release switch that makes your limbs drop like a ton of dead flies, and that if you don't leave me and Alfred alone, I'll press it?"

XR gasped and gulped. "How did you know that?!"

Alfred smirked at XR, but hid behind Pixel's ears. "He'll never guess me, right? Because I'm just a little puppy... Great!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred smirked at XR, but hid behind Pixel's ears. "He'll never guess me, right? Because I'm just a little puppy... Great!"

Pixel looked up at Alfred and winked at him reassuringly. XR noticed with suspicion. "Oh, you're going to be a great mom; showing your kids that it's fun to pick on a robot!"

"XR, I'm part robot, too. I pick on anyone I choose." Pixel replied in a deadpan tone.

XR crossed his arms again. "And that someone happens to be me! All the time!"

Pixel groaned in annoyance at XR's complaining.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel looked up at Alfred and winked at him reassuringly. XR noticed with suspicion. "Oh, you're going to be a great mom; showing your kids that it's fun to pick on a robot!"

"XR, I'm part robot, too. I pick on anyone I choose." Pixel replied in a deadpan tone.

XR crossed his arms again. "And that someone happens to be me! All the time!"

Pixel groaned in annoyance at XR's complaining.

"What...?" Alfred looked up, confused, and then looked at Pixel again. "He does know that you're not my mom, right? That I'm not your kid...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm

ab103 wrote:

"What...?" Alfred looked up, confused, and then looked at Pixel again. "He does know that you're not my mom, right? That I'm not your kid...?"

"As long as you're a dustchaser pup and under my protection, you ARE my pup."

She shook her head and said to a miffed XR, "I don't always pick on you. I also pick on Ty and Simone as well...even Rocket if he gets on my nerves."

XR poked Pixel in the chest as he said, "But I bet you don't pick on them as badly as you do on me!"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"As long as you're a dustchaser pup and under my protection, you ARE my pup."

She shook her head and said to a miffed XR, "I don't always pick on you. I also pick on Ty and Simone as well...even Rocket if he gets on my nerves."

XR poked Pixel in the chest as he said, "But I bet you don't pick on them as badly as you do on me!"

"XR's too sensitive," Alfred muttered. "Besides, given how much of a crook he is, he really deserves it..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

"XR's too sensitive," Alfred muttered. "Besides, given how much of a crook he is, he really deserves it..."

Pixel grinned in agreement with Alfred's statement. "What are you grinnin' about, furball? Did Fido on your head have something interesting to say?"

The dustchaser just shrugged with a grin and replied, "He just said he's sorry that I'm causin' ya all sorts of mischief, and wants me to back off....even though you do need a good bite at your heels every now and then."

XR squinted his eyes and glared at the little pup on Pixel's head.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel grinned in agreement with Alfred's statement. "What are you grinnin' about, furball? Did Fido on your head have something interesting to say?"

The dustchaser just shrugged with a grin and replied, "He just said he's sorry that I'm causin' ya all sorts of mischief, and wants me to back off....even though you do need a good bite at your heels every now and then."

XR squinted his eyes and glared at the little pup on Pixel's head.

Alfred did his best to look adorable and innocent, giving his greatest "sincere" smile possible. He gave a small wave with his paw at this little (well, "big" for the moment) brother, to show his "good intentions".
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred did his best to look adorable and innocent, giving his greatest "sincere" smile possible. He gave a small wave with his paw at this little (well, "big" for the moment) brother, to show his "good intentions".

XR continued glaring suspiciously at the little puppy, looking for EVEN the slightest hint of trickery from him. He wasn't going to fall for his cute, adorable, innocent-

"Aw...well, that's really nice of you, little guy!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
XR continued glaring suspiciously at the little puppy, looking for EVEN the slightest hint of trickery from him. He wasn't going to fall for his cute, adorable, innocent-

"Aw...well, that's really nice of you, little guy!"

Alfred looked pleased with himself for the compliment, and continued to do his cute puppy facade. Then again, as a cute puppy, it was hard NOT to pull that facade all the time. He beamed a smile at XR, proud of himself for "helping".
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:30 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred looked pleased with himself for the compliment, and continued to do his cute puppy facade. Then again, as a cute puppy, it was hard NOT to pull that facade all the time. He beamed a smile at XR, proud of himself for "helping".

Pixel's brow was raised, amused by XR's change of attitude. XR noticed her expression and crossed his arms again. "Well, furball, if it weren't for the fact that you have that cute puppy on your head, I'd have to pull another trick on you!...You'd better listen to that puppy, or I'll do something really nasty on you next time!"

XR took off, leaving the two dustchasers alone.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel's brow was raised, amused by XR's change of attitude. XR noticed her expression and crossed his arms again. "Well, furball, if it weren't for the fact that you have that cute puppy on your head, I'd have to pull another trick on you!...You'd better listen to that puppy, or I'll do something really nasty on you next time!"

XR took off, leaving the two dustchasers alone.

Alfred watched XR leave and then looked down at Pixel. "Fruit now? Please? Chyst be, if there is any more distractions, I swear I will quit and just lie on the floor and DIE. Really."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:38 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred watched XR leave and then looked down at Pixel. "Fruit now? Please? Chyst be, if there is any more distractions, I swear I will quit and just lie on the floor and DIE. Really."

Pixel sighed in a very parental way. "You're not going to die. You'll have somethin' in your belly, then you'll feel better."

She turned back to the buffet table, grabbing anything that Alfred wanted, and piling it up into her bowl. Once everything was done, they went to their eating place and ate the delicious fruit, with no more distractions.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel sighed in a very parental way. "You're not going to die. You'll have somethin' in your belly, then you'll feel better."

She turned back to the buffet table, grabbing anything that Alfred wanted, and piling it up into her bowl. Once everything was done, they went to their eating place and ate the delicious fruit, with no more distractions.

"Yum..." Alfred managed to do better about getting juice in his fur this time around. "That was good. But, what do we do now? So much already happened today..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm

ab103 wrote:
"Yum..." Alfred managed to do better about getting juice in his fur this time around. "That was good. But, what do we do now? So much already happened today..."

"Hm. Well, I don't know about you, but..." She paused to yawn, her fangs being briefly exposed. "I feel tuckered out. I could use a nap. Whaddaya say we head back to Ty's room for a little shuteye?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:56 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Hm. Well, I don't know about you, but..." She paused to yawn, her fangs being briefly exposed. "I feel tuckered out. I could use a nap. Whaddaya say we head back to Ty's room for a little shuteye?"

Alfred followed suit with a yawn of his own and then nodded. "Yes, that sounds good. Sleep is good. Sleep is what we should do..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred followed suit with a yawn of his own and then nodded. "Yes, that sounds good. Sleep is good. Sleep is what we should do..."

"Then hop on, little guy." She let Alfred get on her head, and off they went to Ty's room, intending for a good nap.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Then hop on, little guy." She let Alfred get on her head, and off they went to Ty's room, intending for a good nap.

The next day, Alfred trotted behind Pixel, sluggishly, not quite yet awake. He yawned and considered just collapsing and sleeping where he was, but the sudden panic that he might be stepped on was enough to wake him up and catch up with Pixel.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:42 pm

ab103 wrote:

The next day, Alfred trotted behind Pixel, sluggishly, not quite yet awake. He yawned and considered just collapsing and sleeping where he was, but the sudden panic that he might be stepped on was enough to wake him up and catch up with Pixel.

Pixel walked with the intention of asking the LGMs about the machine, wide awake and ready for whatever the day had to bring to her.

Alfred trailed behind her, a bit behind but still close enough for her to keep an eye on him. Speaking of which...

She turned around to talk to Alfred. "C'mon, little guy. We won't get to the lab to find out about the machine if you don't keep up!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel walked with the intention of asking the LGMs about the machine, wide awake and ready for whatever the day had to bring to her.

Alfred trailed behind her, a bit behind but still close enough for her to keep an eye on him. Speaking of which...

She turned around to talk to Alfred. "C'mon, little guy. We won't get to the lab to find out about the machine if you don't keep up!"

"But I'm tired..." Alfred whined, softly. He did his best to hurry and keep up with Pixel.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm

ab103 wrote:

"But I'm tired..." Alfred whined, softly. He did his best to hurry and keep up with Pixel.

Pixel laughed, but very gently. "Ah, c'mon. It's not that far away. Besides, I can't carry you ALL the time. You've gotta start walkin' soon on your own, pup!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel laughed, but very gently. "Ah, c'mon. It's not that far away. Besides, I can't carry you ALL the time. You've gotta start walkin' soon on your own, pup!"

"Sorry, but I'm not used to having such short legs..." Alfred pouted and glared at his feet. "I can deal with walking on four legs, but I'm slow like this..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Sorry, but I'm not used to having such short legs..." Alfred pouted and glared at his feet. "I can deal with walking on four legs, but I'm slow like this..."

Alfred saw Pixel's emphatic smile. She laughed again. "Well, that's what happens when you're a pup, pup. Your legs are tiny and short, but when you grow up, you become strong and agile!"

The dustchasers didn't seem to notice XR was hiding in the ventilation duct, above their heads...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next