To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Roleplay (Open to All)

+2
Mira Nova
Mod
6 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

First Roleplay (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:22 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: "Absolutely chippy!" Alan patted Ty quickly. "We moved back to Zephyr. And were supposed to be on vacation-" He smirked at Buzz. "But Renee found the team here, and they asked us to help with this mission."

Ty grinned as he heard about Alan and his daughter moving back to Zephyr. That was good to hear.
That's good to hear. I'm glad."

Pythonmelon wrote:
XR came up and slapped Renee on the back jokingly. "Shes shaping up to be a real ranger!"

Renee glanced back at the bot and poked him on the head with her claw, just to make sure he didn't forget. "I wouldn't go that far, but close enough."

Ty and Mira glanced at each other knowingly; they both weren't exactly sure how to feel about Renee being a Ranger.

Pythonmelon wrote:
Buzz swung open the park gates. "Enough socializing, rangers and civilians, lets go."

"Yes, sir!" Booster grinned, happy to get started on the mission. "What's your plan, Buzz?"
Buzz said, "Like I said, we'll split up. Mira, XR and Booster, you check in the sectors 1 through 4 of the Park, Ty, you and Pixel look around sectors 5 through 8, and Alan and Renee will come with me to cover the rest. Whatever you find, no matter how strange it may seem, contact us and let us know what it is. Everyone got that?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 pm

"Got it." Everyone said together, then split up. Renee followed her father and ranger lightyear into the park's beautiful interior. "Dad, i know what XR said, and don't get any ideas."

XR stayed close enough to Mira to be giving her a hug. Booster scanned for life forms- they were everywhere, and without that strange buzzing, it was no help. He tried for technology, no help there either. "Booster." XR backed off from Mira and got close to the larger ranger instead. "Im getting that funny feeling again, and its not funny ha-ha."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:54 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: "Got it." Everyone said together, then split up. Renee followed her father and ranger lightyear into the park's beautiful interior. "Dad, i know what XR said, and don't get any ideas."

Alan looked in confusion for a moment before realizing what she was talking about. "Renee, you know that I wouldn't DREAM of sending you off to the Space Ranger Academy. But..."

Buzz couldn't help but chuckle under his breath. He knew Alan wouldn't push his daughter into doing something she doesn't want to do, but that didn't mean he couldn't keep dreaming about it!

Pythonmelon wrote:
XR stayed close enough to Mira to be giving her a hug. Booster scanned for life forms- they were everywhere, and without that strange buzzing, it was no help. He tried for technology, no help there either. "Booster." XR backed off from Mira and got close to the larger ranger instead. "Im getting that funny feeling again, and its not funny ha-ha."

Mira just rolled her eyes. But she instantly went on high alert when XR said he got that strange feeling again. Booster asked, "You mean that feeling you get when you're in for a therapy session with Dr. Animus?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Renee frowned at her father a little, one eye squinting. "I know you want me too, and trust me i dont want to be a senator like mom..." She trailed off, focusing again, listening for the previously mentioned noise. there was a quiet hum of insects, but nothing else so far.

"No! not that kind of funny- like- i- may- be- crazy funny, but, ya now, funny-like-somethings-wrong funny. get me?" the bot chuckled nervously.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Renee frowned at her father a little, one eye squinting. "I know you want me too, and trust me i dont want to be a senator like mom..." She trailed off, focusing again, listening for the previously mentioned noise. there was a quiet hum of insects, but nothing else so far.

Buzz just frowned at Renee's tone. It sounded like she didn't really care to do what either of her parents wanted her to do...so what did she want to do with her life?

Then all of a sudden....the buzzing noises came. Buzz stopped Alan and her father. He looked to them and pointed behind a palm tree; it sounded like it was coming from there. He silently notioned with his fingers to
follow him.

Pythonmelon wrote:
"No! not that kind of funny- like- i- may- be- crazy funny, but, ya now, funny-like-somethings-wrong funny. get me?" the bot chuckled nervously.

ZZZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZ......ZZZZZZZZZ...

Booster asked his friends, "Do you guys hear that?" XR looked at him and fearfully said, "No! I didn't hear anything whatsoever!"

"XR!" Mira and Booster yelled in dismay. "Okay..maybe I did hear it. Let me guess, we're going to check it out?" XR dryly asked.

( NOTE: I've gotta go, but I'll be back in around...30 minutes or so. Is that okay?)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:42 pm

(okay)

Renee clapped a hand over her eye as a sudden shock hit her with the buzzing. "Guys," She whispered, creeping towards the tree with them. "This noise is messing up my receptors- Is it some sort of jamming signal?"

XR felt blinded as they came within a few yards of the noise. He tried to adjust the wavelength so he could see again, but found the signal on every frequency. He wondered if it was affecting Renee or Pixel's vision the way it was his.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:(okay)

Renee clapped a hand over her eye as a sudden shock hit her with the buzzing. "Guys," She whispered, creeping towards the tree with them. "This noise is messing up my receptors- Is it some sort of jamming signal?"

XR felt blinded as they came within a few yards of the noise. He tried to adjust the wavelength so he could see again, but found the signal on every frequency. He wondered if it was affecting Renee or Pixel's vision the way it was his.

(okay, I'm back! Sorry 'bout that. Let's go!)

Meanwhile, Ty and Pixel were out searching their assigned sectors and didn't find anything yet. Pixel was on the move, sniffing the ground for any traces, while Ty was looking around, his Ranger senses on alert. All was quiet until...

"OWWW!" Pixel screamed. She immediately stopped smelling and gripped the ground with her claws. Ty looked on in shock, and then put his hands on her shoulders, trying to figure out what was wrong. "Pixel, what's wrong?!" After a minute, she relaxed but lay on the ground, panting.

"Pixel, are you alright? What happened?" Ty asked, concerned. She looked at Ty and said, "I picked up some type of noise with my ears. We must be close to the source because it's louder here than outside the park." She sat up, recovered now. Ty asked, "What did it sound like?" Pixel looked uncomfortable talking about it, but she knew she had to. "It sounded like a whistle, except it was REAAALLLY high-pitched." Ty frowned. "Hold on." He decided to call on his communicator. "Ranger Ty Parsec reporting to Buzz. Come in, Buzz."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

(woohoo)

As they got closer Renee's eye got worse. Alan looked back at her, more than a little worried. he whispered to buzz "Somethings gone screwey with renee's eye! we've got to abort!"

"Too late!" Buzz lept behind the palm tree, wrist laser ready.

XR stumbled backwards and fell over a rock. "XR are you okay?!" Booster helped him up, and slapped his hands over his ears as the noise suddenly rose to a swarming shriek. "What is that?!"

XR brushed himself off and stared blankly into space. "Of course not! I've gone blind!" the noise kept rising and the damage went from a jamming signal to blowing ocular circuits. "Call the others and tell them whats happening!"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:(woohoo)

As they got closer Renee's eye got worse. Alan looked back at her, more than a little worried. he whispered to buzz "Somethings gone screwey with renee's eye! we've got to abort!"

"Too late!" Buzz lept behind the palm tree, wrist laser ready.

"What's wrong?!" Alan exclaimed, getting by Buzz. He made a motion to Renee to sit down next to him and put a hand on her hand to calm her down.

Just then, Buzz got a beep from his communicator. He answered it; it was Ty. "Ty, what is it? Did you find something?" Ty looked over his shoulder to glance at Pixel before reporting uneasily, "We did find something, but Pixel's ears received it....the hard way." Ty then explained what happened. Buzz's eyebrows creased before his face melded into one of determination and said, "Ty, I need you and Pixel to regroup and meet back here. I'm sending you the coordinates now."

Pythonmelon wrote:
XR stumbled backwards and fell over a rock. "XR are you okay?!" Booster helped him up, and slapped his hands over his ears as the noise suddenly rose to a swarming shriek. "What is that?!"

XR brushed himself off and stared blankly into space. "Of course not! I've gone blind!" the noise kept rising and the damage went from a jamming signal to blowing ocular circuits. "Call the others and tell them whats happening!"

Booster immediately called onto his communicator before they heard a scream. He gasped. "That's Pixel! She's in trouble!" Just then, his communicator beeped. He answered it, and Buzz's face appeared. "Rangers, I need you back here ASAP! I'm sending you the coordinates now. We've got a lead!"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Renee, XR, and Pixel all sat together. Everyone else was around them and all were thankful that the buzzing had stopped. "It was some sort of jamming signal..." Renee stumbled, waiting on her dad to finish fixing her blown circuits.

XR scowled. "yeah, ya think?" He grimaced, waiting for Alan to get to him.

"Buzz, we need to know what this thing is, now." Ty slammed a fist into his palm.
"Ty's right." Mira stepped foreward. "We're dealing with something worse than bees here."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Renee, XR, and Pixel all sat together. Everyone else was around them and all were thankful that the buzzing had stopped. "It was some sort of jamming signal..." Renee stumbled, waiting on her dad to finish fixing her blown circuits.

XR scowled. "yeah, ya think?" He grimaced, waiting for Alan to get to him.

Pixel's ears had been ringing from the effect of the whistle. Although she normally recovered quite quickly, this was the first time her ears had rung from anything shrill and loud like that. It unnerved her. Ty was now kneeling next to her, scratching her behind the ears to calm her down. "Does that help?"

Pixel put her ears forward, testing to see if she could hear anything. She looked around in all directions. Once she was done, she turned to Ty and nodded. She then nudged his hand, begging to be petted again. Ty smiled sympathetically. He knew she was being a bit needy, but he didn't mind. He looked up at Buzz, who was staring at Pixel, XR and Renee with sympathy. He stood up and said...

Pythonmelon wrote:
"Buzz, we need to know what this thing is, now." Ty slammed a fist into his palm.

"Ty's right." Mira stepped foreward. "We're dealing with something worse than bees here."

Once Alan was done with Renee, he smiled and gently patted her on the head, letting her know she was okay. He then went over to XR and started repairing him. "I agree. We've got to find out whatever these sounds are before someone gets hurt again."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"God I hate being a cyborg." Renee purred as her father patted her fur, ruffling it around her ears. She turned to Pixel, who was accepting a good petting from Ty. "You okay, Pixel? Ty? any thoughts on the subject?"

Booster nodded in agreement with Buzz. "We don't need anyone else getting hurt."

"So, Buzz, whats that you said about a lead?" XR broke in while Alan repaired his eyes. "Because this could be a problem if we don't find a way around that awful buzzing"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: "God I hate being a cyborg." Renee purred as her father patted her fur, ruffling it around her ears. She turned to Pixel, who was accepting a good petting from Ty. "You okay, Pixel?

Pixel nodded. "It hurts a little, but I'll live. I've been through worse." She smiled, and stood up, trying to show her defiance. Ty shook his head in amusement.

Pythonmelon wrote:Ty? any thoughts on the subject?"

He sighed. "I wish I had a clue, but unfortunately, I don't have anything more than what happened to Pixel. But...if we can find someway to find the sound without having you, Pixel or XR getting some kind of interference, we can try to find out what that sound is and how to shut it off. We can't let it hurt anything or anyone else."

Pythonmelon wrote:
Booster nodded in agreement with Buzz. "We don't need anyone else getting hurt."

"So, Buzz, whats that you said about a lead?" XR broke in while Alan repaired his eyes. "Because this could be a problem if we don't find a way around that awful buzzing"

Buzz put a fist to his chin, obviously trying to think about how to locate the source without using XR's signals, Renee's eye, or Pixel's ears. As he did, he looked over at his communicator. His face lit up with a smile. "Now that you mention it, I do have one idea."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 pm

"Nine lives. I think I'll be okay to." Renee snickered. "Its just good that everyone's okay." She stood up, wiping dirtoff her khaki shorts. "Just giving my two cents here, but that jammer appears to be a security system of some sort."

"Go on, out with it." Booster scratched her ears like a kitten.

"Cut that out." She waved a hand at him. "But the noise onlt started up when we got further into the park. maybe a trip laser or something?"

XR nodded. "Shes got a point, Buzz." Lightyear nodded, working out his plan. "How goes the idea? Come on, we need something to go on here."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: "Nine lives. I think I'll be okay to." Renee snickered. "Its just good that everyone's okay." She stood up, wiping dirtoff her khaki shorts. "Just giving my two cents here, but that jammer appears to be a security system of some sort."

"Go on, out with it." Booster scratched her ears like a kitten.

"Cut that out." She waved a hand at him. "But the noise onlt started up when we got further into the park. maybe a trip laser or something?"

XR nodded. "Shes got a point, Buzz." Lightyear nodded, working out his plan. "How goes the idea? Come on, we need something to go on here."

Buzz smiled, eager to reveal his plan. "The LGMS installed a device in the communicators to detect hidden security systems before our enemies detect us. Anything robotic to it would pick it up on their channels and receive its attack. Pixel also got it because her ears are sensitive to shrill whistling sounds. I didn't think we would need it before, but seeing as how it hurt three people, we will need it this time."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:23 pm

"Perfect. Hook that baby up." XR jumped off his place on the log. "And just to make sure we don't have any, erm, sabotiuers, i'll stay and watch the ship!"

"Of course, XR wants to save himself." Renee went over beside Ty.

"It suits me. look at what happens when i try to help people!" The bot patted his chest proudly.

"Yeah. We get revenge and explosions." The alien girl, again, extended a claw and poked him on top of the head with a nasty laugh.

"Leave it to the LGMs to think of everything." Booster smiled.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:35 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: "Perfect. Hook that baby up." XR jumped off his place on the log. "And just to make sure we don't have any, erm, sabotiuers, i'll stay and watch the ship!"

"Of course, XR wants to save himself." Renee went over beside Ty.

"It suits me. look at what happens when i try to help people!" The bot patted his chest proudly.

"Yeah. We get revenge and explosions." The alien girl, again, extended a claw and poked him on top of the head with a nasty laugh.

Pixel smirked up at Renee's attitude. "HA! Now you're talking. I'm glad you've got some common sense about getting in to fight some bad guys, unlike some OTHER ROBOT who's afraid of getting torn apart even though he CAN be rebuilt!" She looked to XR as she said this. Ty cringed in embarrassment about Pixel's blunt attitude. XR looked appalled at her statement, and gasped. "I'm not afraid! I'm...just...self-preserving is all." "You kind of are afraid!" Ty gave her a bit of a smack on the head, telling her to knock it off. Pixel's brow lowered in an annoyed manner, and she grunted. Booster cleared his throat and said,

Pythonmelon wrote:
"Leave it to the LGMs to think of everything." Booster smiled.

Buzz nodded in agreement. "Right. We can use our communicators to hone in on the security system's location, find the source, and destroy it. Mira, Booster, Ty, Alan and I will look for the source. You three stay here and wait for us."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Renee rolled her eyes, smiling that she wasn't the only one who took great pleasure in messing with XR. "Exactly. And, XR, you know your the only one here who can be put back together." The bot scowled but didn't say anything in response. The girl watched Ty whack Pixel a little bit, and she scratched behind the dustchaser's ears in response. "Come on Ty, she's got a point."

The three of them, XR, Renee, and Pixel sat by while Buzz led everone else out of the clearing. "Fine." She pulled her knees up to her chin with a frown and rolled over on the log.

XR tried to follow, pleading. "Don't leave me here! These girls are going to eat me alive!"

Both laughed at his desperation. "So, Pixel, whats your history at star command?" Renee asked.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Renee rolled her eyes, smiling that she wasn't the only one who took great pleasure in messing with XR. "Exactly. And, XR, you know your the only one here who can be put back together." The bot scowled but didn't say anything in response. The girl watched Ty whack Pixel a little bit, and she scratched behind the dustchaser's ears in response. "Come on Ty, she's got a point."

Pixel felt her ears being scratched and wagged her tail in response. She also started purring.

Ty put his fists on his hips, akimbo. He gave Pixel and Renee a bit of a disapproving look, but he didn't say anything about their comments. Instead he said, "XR may be able to put himself back together, but that doesn't mean he's totally invincible. That security system's nearly crashed his systems, and yours too. We can't let that happen again." XR beamed up at Ty, as if he saved him. "Ty, my man! You're on my side!" Ty just looked at XR and shrugged, "I'm just telling it like it is. I'm not on anyone's side."

When Buzz gave the command for the Rangers, minus XR, Renee and Pixel, to come along with them, the Rangers all went off, each assuring the remaining three that they would stop the source.

Pythonmelon wrote:
The three of them, XR, Renee, and Pixel sat by while Buzz led everone else out of the clearing. "Fine." She pulled her knees up to her chin with a frown and rolled over on the log.

XR tried to follow, pleading. "Don't leave me here! These girls are going to eat me alive!"

Both laughed at his desperation. "So, Pixel, whats your history at star command?" Renee asked.

Pixel lay down in front of the log, relaxed. Her tail was curled around the log, and her legs were tucked in by her side. She shrugged, but she said, "There's not a whole lot to explain, but since you're curious, I'll tell ya anyway."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:16 pm

"Suckup" Renee coughed under her breath, watching XR kiss up to Ty. But he did have something to offer in the bot's defense.

"We know he's not on your side at least." XR shoved a purple finger at Renee's face.

She hissed a little. "What side? Im not even sure what side I'm on at the moment, but your pushing it back the way you don't want it." XR dropped his hand, deflated. Might as well drop it. Renee turned back to Pixel as the rangers dissapeared into the foliage. "Continue?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:

"We know he's not on your side at least." XR shoved a purple finger at Renee's face.

She hissed a little. "What side? Im not even sure what side I'm on at the moment, but your pushing it back the way you don't want it." XR dropped his hand, deflated. Might as well drop it. Renee turned back to Pixel as the rangers dissapeared into the foliage. "Continue?"

Pixel smirked at XR, before turning back to Renee. "Well, remember when I told you how Dr. Ozma Furbanna was my old master and owner, the one who made this collar?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:28 pm

"Yes" Renee sat up a little straighter, ready for an interesting story
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Yes" Renee sat up a little straighter, ready for an interesting story

"Heh. Well, since she's the galaxy's best naturalist, she needed a partner to check on the animals here on Capital Planet since she couldn't always be here to check on them. So, she decided to pick me out of a litter of pups to be her partner. She smiled, panting, as she remembered the memories. "She would train me to look after the animals, talking to them, herding the animals if they were in danger, and all that jazz. So one day, Lightyear shows up with his Rangers."
She grinned mischievously at the memories. She even started laughing.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Renee wasn't sure what Pixel was laughing about, but it was interesting enough.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Renee wasn't sure what Pixel was laughing about, but it was interesting enough.

When Pixel saw the confused look on Renee's face, she clarified, "The first time I met them, they were shocked at me when I first said hi. They had no idea I could talk. The looks on their faces were priceless. She laughed even harder. "But Ty's face was the face that made me laugh the most."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next