To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Roleplay (Open to All)

+2
Mira Nova
Mod
6 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

First Roleplay (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:21 pm

"hmm.... not battling Zurg." Renee tilted her head from side to side, considering. "But it gives me something to do. Were going to be here a couple more days anyway."
Buzz smiled. Alan skulked a little. "She won't get hurt, right? She's not a trained ranger you know."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"hmm.... not battling Zurg." Renee tilted her head from side to side, considering. "But it gives me something to do. Were going to be here a couple more days anyway."
Buzz smiled. Alan skulked a little. "She won't get hurt, right? She's not a trained ranger you know."

Buzz smiled. "Of course not. Actually, do you want to help out too, Alan? We could use the help; the sooner we get the job done; the better." He looked towards the direction Pixel ran to. "And we'll use Pixel, too. I'll have to ask Ty if we could borrow her for this mission."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Alan clapped his hands and sttod up. "Sounds great! a little of the old ranger action!" He pretended to gun down hornets from all directions. XR rolled his eyes, and renee slapped her forehead.
Renee sighed in embarrassment and watched her dad run around, kicking up sand and doing his old ranger moves. "So, what do we know about these noises? I mean, do you have any suspects? and..." She trailed off, feeling stupid on so many levels. "Could Ty come too?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan clapped his hands and sttod up. "Sounds great! a little of the old ranger action!" He pretended to gun down hornets from all directions. XR rolled his eyes, and renee slapped her forehead.
Renee sighed in embarrassment and watched her dad run around, kicking up sand and doing his old ranger moves. "So, what do we know about these noises? I mean, do you have any suspects? and..." She trailed off, feeling stupid on so many levels. "Could Ty come too?"

Buzz looked on in amusement and happiness. It was good that Alan and his daughter were going to go with them on this mission; the sooner it gets done, the better.

"From what he know, the noises are, according to the witnesses, buzzing noises. Zurg may be up to something...." He said, a bit suspicious.

"Ty? He's actually on guard duty on Rhizome, but he could ask him to see if he'd like to come along. He's the only one she'll really listen to anyway. Not very Ranger-esque, but she does listen to him better than anyone."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Alan sat back down, out of breath. "Interesting...." He held his chin in thought, even though they all knew he hadn't heard a word.
Renee considered what Buzz had set for a second. "This could be anything from some loud bees to a bomb for all we know. I wouldn't go assuming Zurg is behind it right now. And, yeah, it would be great if Ty came, thanks."
XR crossed his arms again and tried to talk to Booster about how to spend the rest of their day off. Alan got up and brushed himself off. "Weve got to get back to the hotel before gigner blows up on me. What time should we meet tommorow?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan sat back down, out of breath. "Interesting...." He held his chin in thought, even though they all knew he hadn't heard a word.
Renee considered what Buzz had set for a second. "This could be anything from some loud bees to a bomb for all we know. I wouldn't go assuming Zurg is behind it right now. And, yeah, it would be great if Ty came, thanks."
XR crossed his arms again and tried to talk to Booster about how to spend the rest of their day off. Alan got up and brushed himself off. "Weve got to get back to the hotel before gigner blows up on me. What time should we meet tommorow?"

Buzz nodded. "For all we know, it could be a bomb or really loud bees, but we'll find out tomorrow. And I'll get into contact with Ty once Pixel comes back. "We should meet at...8 am, sharp. I don't know how long it'll take to get this done, but better to do it early and not late. We'll meet at the park entrance around that time."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:24 pm

"Got it." Renee nodded. "I'll be sure to get dad up at six sharp so we can be there." She got up and caught a dirty look from XR.
Alan shot a look at his daughter and stuck out his tongue. She waved goodbye to everyone, but couldn't shake a sudden strange feeling of unease. It was just mission jitters, she thought. but it could always be some kind of fore warning. Something whispered inside her head.
Buzz, Mira, XR, and Booster all followed her off the beach with their eyes.

Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Got it." Renee nodded. "I'll be sure to get dad up at six sharp so we can be there." She got up and caught a dirty look from XR.
Alan shot a look at his daughter and stuck out his tongue. She waved goodbye to everyone, but couldn't shake a sudden strange feeling of unease. It was just mission jitters, she thought. but it could always be some kind of fore warning. Something whispered inside her head.
Buzz, Mira, XR, and Booster all followed her off the beach with their eyes.

Booster asked Buzz, "Do you think she'll be okay, Buzz? She looked worried, like something bad was gonna happen."

XR looked at Booster and smiled with reassurance. "Don't worry, big guy. She's just probably nervous about her dad coming along and embarrassing her." He laughed at his joke.

Buzz was concerned as well, his Ranger sense going off. Something was not right. "I think it's more than butterflies in her stomach, XR. She may be onto something."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:29 pm

"Dad?" Renee crossed the boardwalk to their hotel and looked at him uncomfortabely.

"Yes?" He smiled down at her, then caught the vibe. "What is it?"

"Thats it. I'm not sure. Something feels... fishy here." She wrapped a towel around herself and hugged him suddenly.

"Relax...." Alan trailed off. She was right, something didn't feel right. Not the kind of not- right you got on most missions, but somethings that ate around on your innards about the validity of it all. He patted her head absently and went inside, trying to look more upbeat so Ginger wouldn't worry.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Dad?" Renee crossed the boardwalk to their hotel and looked at him uncomfortabely.

"Yes?" He smiled down at her, then caught the vibe. "What is it?"

"Thats it. I'm not sure. Something feels... fishy here." She wrapped a towel around herself and hugged him suddenly.

"Relax...." Alan trailed off. She was right, something didn't feel right. Not the kind of not- right you got on most missions, but somethings that ate around on your innards about the validity of it all. He patted her head absently and went inside, trying to look more upbeat so Ginger wouldn't worry.

As Pixel ran down the coastline to the end of it, her instincts went off. That's odd...something's not right...

But she shook it off; she had a job to do. She ran down to the sand's edge and stopped in front of the water, trying to spot the whales. She spotted them, and then she barked out in her native speech to them, hoping to get into contact with one of them. They answered back, and she asked them to come over when-

BUZZZZZZ. ZZZZZZZZ. ZZZZZZZ.

Pixel tilted her head. "A buzzing noise? Here?" She followed to where the noise was coming from. It came from the park. She wanted to check it out, but she knew that Dr. Furbanna would kill her if she didn't have the report in, and Pixel was late enough as it is. So, when they came over, she barked to them for a few minutes about their conditions in the water, their home, and then they all bid their goodbyes.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Ginger had a fair enough view of the park from where she was on the building's rooftop spa. Right now it was 'mom time' and ginger was getting a deep tissue massage. Hed to look good to be a senator, right? Renee wasn't really listening to the soothing music or idle chat coming from the masseus. She kept an eye on the park, taking mental notes. It was a handsome park, you had to admit, with beautiful tropical trees near the beach and, several mile to the other end, a mountain covered with snow. The other end was out of sight and you couldnt even see the mountain. That should give you idea enough of how large it was.

"Renee dear, your father told me about the mission you going on with the ranger's tomorrow." Ginger looked up from her magazine.

"Oh yeah? You're cool with it, right?" Renee murmered with disinterest.

"Of course... as long as your safe." Her mother looked at her with a pair of watery eyes. she looked like she was going to cry, again.

"I will, calm down mom." Renee looked back at the park and noticed a speck of blue moving about at the park gates. using her zoom function, Renee saw it was pixel, the Dustchaser they had been taling with earlier.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:
"I will, calm down mom." Renee looked back at the park and noticed a speck of blue moving about at the park gates. using her zoom function, Renee saw it was pixel, the Dustchaser they had been taling with earlier.

Pixel stopped at the gates, trying to regain her breath. She had been running so much today she thought she was going to pass out. Pixel went over the to bushes, and sat on her haunches and decided to lay down to try to regain her strength. She yawned and instantly went to sleep.

-------------------

The next day had now come. She woke up at the crack of dawn and yawned. She stood up and stretched herself, eager to run a few laps around the beach. But she had more important matters to attend to.

(rumbllleeee...rumbllleeee) Pixel smiled; she was hungry. But before she could figure out what she wanted to eat, her collar went off. She grunted, a bit irritated. "Oh...what now? I just got done with those reports; I don't want to do anymore!" But she answered the call anyway. Instead of Dr. Furbanna, however, it was a certain Ranger's voice.

"Buzz Lightyear to Pixel. Come in, Pixel." She tilted her head, and grunted in confusion. But she answered the call and said, "Pixel to Lightyear, I read you. Er...what's going on? Why did you call me at this hour?"

"I tried calling you last night but you didn't answer. Where were you? You didn't tell us where you were going once you were done with my girlfri-er, Dr. Furbanna's reports."

Pixel smirked in amusement at the mention of his 'girlfriend', but didn't say anything about that. Instead she said with confusion, "I didn't call ya? That's weird. I thought I did. Anyway, I was so tired from yesterday that I slept in the bushes of the park. I slept the rest of the day and all throughout the night. Sorry about that." She shrunk back in embarrassment even though Buzz couldn't see it. But she asked, "So what's up? What do you need?"

"We need you to meet us at the Capital Planet park at 0800 hours. You're needed on a mission. Ty will be there, too. I just finished calling him and-"

Pixel perked up when she heard her partner's name. "Wait? Did you say Ty's coming?" She said, panting with excitement.

Buzz said, "That's right! We'd figure the more Rangers we have, the better. Anyway, we need you to be at the park in a few hours. Do you copy?"

Pixel barked, and said, "Yes, sir! I'll be there." "Good. Lightyear out." Pixel turned the button off and wagged her tail in excitement. Ty was coming back from his mission in Rhizome! But she was going to have to wait until a few hours to see him. That was fine with her; she'd find something to do. What better way than to start off with a morning jog and breakfast?

And so, without a word, she sped off to find some food.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:15 pm

(How about we call it a night here, huh? I've got to go. I'm being called by my family. But we'll continue this on Friday, okay? G'night! And happy Thanksgiving! Very Happy)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 pm

(same here. its, like, one thirty here, so gnite! have a happy thanksgiving!)
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Nova Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Mira sighed in annoyance an looked over at Buzz, they were now at the Park Entrance waiting for Renee and Pixel. "I just have like one itty bitty question Buzz, why Ty?" She demanded and folded her arms at his raised eyebrow.
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Mira Nova wrote:Mira sighed in annoyance an looked over at Buzz, they were now at the Park Entrance waiting for Renee and Pixel. "I just have like one itty bitty question Buzz, why Ty?" She demanded and folded her arms at his raised eyebrow.

Buzz raised an eyebrow at Mira's question. "Because, Mira, Ty is the only one who Pixel listens to when she's not performing Ranger protocal. She'll listen to me and Commander Nebula most of the time, but Ty is her owner. She'll always listen to him."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Renee dashed up to the park gates with her dad. "Sorry I'm late guys!" She wasn't exactly late- it was only eight fifteen, but she hated to be anything less than perfectly punctual. "Dad refused to get up."

"Did not!" Alan snapped, but put the anger away and stood at attention. "Orders, sir?" He saluted at Buzz.

"Good morning, Pixel." Renee went straight to the dustchaser and patted her head. "Is Ty coming?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Nova Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:40 pm

Mira still wasn't satisfied about Buzz's answer but kept quiet when Renee ran up towards them. "Oh Ty, yeah um he's on his way actually." She said
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:51 pm

"great." Renee stood back up and smiled warmly. "So, what are we looking at here, ranger Nova?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: wrote:
Renee dashed up to the park gates with her dad. "Sorry I'm late guys!" She wasn't exactly late- it was only eight fifteen, but she hated to be anything less than perfectly punctual. "Dad refused to get up."

"Did not!" Alan snapped, but put the anger away and stood at attention. "Orders, sir?" He saluted at Buzz.

Buzz smiled and saluted back. "As soon as Pixel comes, we'll find out more on Ty, and then split up into teams to find the source of the noises." Buzz heard Renee address Mira with a question, but before she or anyone else could answer, a screeching sound reached his ears. He turned around in surprise only to find Pixel standing next to the group, panting a bit from her run. She then sat down and saluted with her tail, grinning. "Ranger Pixel reporting for duty, sir!"

Pythonmelon wrote: wrote:
"Good morning, Pixel." Renee went straight to the dustchaser and patted her head.

Pixel purred a bit when Renee patted her ears. She barked a happy response, greeting Renee in a happy manner.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm

"Alright, then." Alan dropped his salute and cocked an ear. "Like Renee said, what are we looking at here?"

"He means, is the noise concentrated in one area or all over the park?" Renee eyed Pixel. "I noticed you down here yesterday, Pixel, did you notice anything strange?"

Buzz nodded. "Ty should be here soon enough, then. Booster, care to check up on him?"

"Yes, sir!" Booster opened his wrist communicator and placed a call.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: "Alright, then." Alan dropped his salute and cocked an ear. "Like Renee said, what are we looking at here?"

"He means, is the noise concentrated in one area or all over the park?" Renee eyed Pixel. "I noticed you down here yesterday, Pixel, did you notice anything strange?"

Pixel looked up at Renee and shook her head. She then tilted her head in confusion and said, "No...not anything weird, if that's what ya mean...but I did hear some buzzing noises. But I didn't check them out because I was finishing up Dr. Furbanna's reports. After I sent them, I went to the park, in the bushes, and then I fell asleep."

Pythonmelon wrote: Buzz nodded. "Ty should be here soon enough, then. Booster, care to check up on him?"

"Yes, sir!" Booster opened his wrist communicator and placed a call.

"No need to. I'm already here." said a voice. Everyone turned to see Ty Parsec standing there, leaning against the gates in a very casual manner with his arms crossed, smiling.

"TY!" Pixel shouted in happiness, wagging her tail. She went over to Ty, and stood up on her back legs, licking his face. He laughed, trying to keep her from toppling him over, as he shouted, Hey-Pixel! Okay, girl, okay! Down, heel, easy! Sit!"

Eventually she stopped, and sat down, eagerly awaiting orders.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Renee ran up to Ty, excited. "hey! you're here!" She smiled, putting out a hand to shake. Ty took it with a little reluctance.

Buzz smiled at Ty and waved hello. "Shall we get started?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:48 pm

Pythonmelon wrote: Renee ran up to Ty, excited. "hey! you're here!" She smiled, putting out a hand to shake. Ty took it with a little reluctance.

When Ty saw Renee, he felt a little wariness kick in. What was Renee doing here? She put out his hand and Ty took, a bit reluctant at the sight of seeing her here. Pixel noticed this and thought, "That's weird. Ty seems a bit...off. It's like he's not sure about her being here. And...wait a minute...how DO they know each other, anyway?"

Pythonmelon wrote:
Buzz smiled at Ty and waved hello. "Shall we get started?"
Ty smiled at Buzz and nodded at his team. "Sure. I'm ready whenever you are." He saw Alan and he grinned. Alan grinned back. "Hey, Alan! It's been a long time! They shook each other's hands. "How are you?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm

"Absolutely chippy!" Alan patted Ty quickly. "We moved back to Zephyr. And were supposed to be on vacation-" He smirked at Buzz. "But Renee found the team here, and they asked us to help with this mission."

XR came up and slapped Renee on the back jokingly. "Shes shaping up to be a real ranger!"

Renee glanced back at the bot and poked him on the head with her claw, just to make sure he didn't forget. "I wouldn't go that far, but close enough."

Buzz swung open the park gates. "Enough socializing, rangers and civilians, lets go."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next