To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

reece princess of the galaxy(open to all)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

reece princess of the galaxy(open to all) Empty reece princess of the galaxy(open to all)

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:22 am

She been raised by buzz lightyear on day she was born June 1st 2000  so 14 years later on weekends she be leader of galaxy and she a powerful with blue skin and blond hair and there are other powerful that her age and the story begins
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

reece princess of the galaxy(open to all) Empty Re: reece princess of the galaxy(open to all)

Post by Stomper1232 Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Space Rangers Chris Speedchaser and McKenzie Zathura were assigned to protect Reece the day she was being elected leader to make sure nothing bad happens to her during the event, "I really hope nothing crazy happens this time" Said McKenzie, as she and Chris were watching Reece.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

http://stomper1232.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

reece princess of the galaxy(open to all) Empty Re: reece princess of the galaxy(open to all)

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:55 am

Later at high school she learning stuff and her one of her sister mayla she got a spell it need be broken she have blue hair and red skin because she mad at reece and her regular hair is brown and curly
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:27 pm

(For right now the parts with my characters in the RP will be separated but will still be connected to the plot until there's a spot where my characters can fit in the spot where your characters are at)

Meanwhile at that same  moment, Chris and McKenzie arrived back at Star Command where their fellow team mates Morgan Lash and Cody Bolt were waiting for them. "How did the task go" asked Cody, "Yeah and was their any action?" asked Morgan at the the same time as she was wondering if anything big went on, "No everything went fine, nothing bad happened this time" Replied McKenzie, "Yeah the first time too as far as I can remember" remarked Chris.

Last edited by Stomper1232 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:53 pm

Reece hate when her dad did that when he pick those rangers don't he under stand i have powers I can use and her teacher saw how mad she not even gonna bother her she was doing math and some of them she don't know when bell ring it was time for reading and she remember they go to library to get books they pick books to read some students got chapter books and reece have to do reading log and the other students
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:10 pm

Back at Star Command, Brady Stormkeeper and his team consisting of Taylor Starsprinter, Chelsea Speedchaser (She is Chris's younger sister btw) And Jarred Jagger came to ask Chris some questions "So how was that babysitting go" ask Brady, "Seriously Brady?" replied an annoyed Taylor, "You got to be kidding me" Jarred thought to himself, "Don't pay attention to what he just said big bro" Calmly said Chelsea, "Its fine I am used to it, but nothing really big happened and Reece wasn't too happy that me and McKenzie were protecting her" Replied Chris.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Back at high school Reece was doing science with mayla and Reece wish her dad pick buzz and she know he born in planet morph somehow and he got a gem and she know he work with his brothers and sisters buzzia buzzey Hannah and his brothers Nick and Zack and buzz one of the brothers and planet powerful have gems too and Reece will try use her powers on Chris and McKenzie
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:59 pm

"That's weird something feels wrong with me" Said Chris, "Yeah same with me ,it feels like someone is controlling us" Replied McKenzie as she and Chris were starting to feel the powers of Reece.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:06 pm

So Reece keep controlling Chris and McKenzie and make them hurt them by they hitting them self and Reece say why you hitting your self and those rangers almost hurt on their mission and Reece don't know when those rangers come back she ask them oh are you OK because I spying and saw you hurt you guys were
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:10 pm

All the other rangers that were at Star Command where watching them fight, "What the heck is going on?!" asked a really confused Morgan.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Reece was still controlling Chris and McKenzie and Reece think the rangers not gonna believe Chris and McKenzie being controlled by her
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:28 pm

"BOTH OF YOU STOP FIGHTING NOW!!!" yelled Command Nebula, "But we couldn't help it Commander" Said McKenzie, "It feels like someo-" before she could Finnish Commander Nebula cuts her off, "I don't care what happened I just want you two to stop fighting NOW!!" as he furiously left

Last edited by Stomper1232 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Reece keep doing it she feel they get in trouble and it big time
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:38 pm

"Gah! Reece if your doing this, please stop now, we are begging you!" Yelled Chris if she could hear him through her mind.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:43 pm

No way Chris you big dummy ranger any minute you and McKenzie get in trouble and commander nebula yell at you and he have to pick different rangers Reece say as she keep controlling them
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 pm

"Look we are sorry Reece, if we knew you wanted Buzz assigned to protect you during the election, we would of asked Commander Nebula for him to do it instead of us!" Honestly replied McKenzie.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:55 pm

Well to late in planet morph from there and who born there are turning into wire animal and buzz and his brothers and sisters turn into wire lions and I blame dad he pick you and you two will get in trouble now by commander nebula
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Cody suddenly realizes whats going on and he goes to Command Nebula "Chris and McKenzie mentioned Reece, she must be the one behind this, me and Morgan need to find her now!" Quickly said Cody, "Alright I'll let you two find her" Replied Command Nebula, So the LGM made a mine tracking device to track where the mind controlling signals where coming from, So then Cody and Morgan then went to the planet where Reece's mind controlling is coming from.

Last edited by Stomper1232 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Oh no I'm in trouble I know I go invisible no they still find me with that in my room they won't get in there OK now keep controlling
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:22 pm

As soon as Cody and Morgan reached the area shes at they noticed there was nothing there "Where did she go?!" Said Morgan as she was confused, "I don't know but I got a strange feeling we are being watched" Replied Cody.

Last edited by Stomper1232 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 pm

You guys stupid you somehow got in with lasers because it got no doors I'm in my room witch means you can fly and ghost through

Last edited by buzz lightyear on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:31 pm

"Huh who said that?!" Nervously asked Morgan as she was starting to charge up her laser.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by buzz lightyear fan Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:39 pm

I'm Reece dumb rangers the one who controlled Chris and McKenzie
buzz lightyear fan
buzz lightyear fan

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:42 pm

"What did Chris and McKenzie do you, they did nothing wrong!" Asked Cody.
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stomper1232 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:43 pm

"What did Chris and McKenzie do you, they did nothing wrong!" Asked Cody

(BTW sorry for the double post, it said it flooded when I sent it and it double posted it somehow)

Last edited by Stomper1232 on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next