To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Roleplay (Open to All)

+2
Mira Nova
Mod
6 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

First Roleplay (Open to All) - Page 5 Empty Re: First Roleplay (Open to All)

Post by Mod Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:She crossed her arms and frowned. This was all her fault.She wondered what her father had in store for her when her got back from, well, wherever. Booster opened the hatch and moved back, staring into a deep pit lined with machinery on the walls. "What is this place?" He looked at Buzz, nervous. it was pitch dark down there and seemed to go on for several hundred yards.

Buzz was clueless. "I don't know, but were going to investigate."

Alan swallowed sharply. "Look at this." He pointed out a switch on the bottom of the trapdoor's panel booster had just pulled up. He flicked it hesitantly, and suddenly the buzzing around them cut out. "Well, that was useful." He looked back and glared at Renee quickly. "Go back and stay with Ty and Pixel. Just wait until i talk to your mother..." He continued muttering as he climbed down the rails on the wall, followed by Buzz, Mira, and Booster.

now im going to get it... Renee put her aching her head in her palm, but obeyed.

She went back towards the site where Ty and the others found her, XR, and Pixel. They're weren't there, however. I wonder where they went, she thought.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm

"Huh?" Renee looked around at the clearing. she was sure this was it- the log, that tree, there were even the placed where she had scratched bar off the log with her sneakers! "Ty?" She called. "ooooh.... they left me!" she stomped her foot impatiently. "Pixel? XR?"

There was a snap of twigs behind her. She spun, worried, hoping it was just one of the rangers she was supposed to meet. Something told her it wasn't.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Huh?" Renee looked around at the clearing. she was sure this was it- the log, that tree, there were even the placed where she had scratched bar off the log with her sneakers! "Ty?" She called. "ooooh.... they left me!" she stomped her foot impatiently. "Pixel? XR?"

There was a snap of twigs behind her. She spun, worried, hoping it was just one of the rangers she was supposed to meet. Something told her it wasn't.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?"

Out from behind the tree, came out a blue-skinned man dressed in various shades of red and purple. He was grinning slyly from ear to ear.

It was Warp Darkmatter.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:14 pm

"uuuh....." Renee turned and found herself staring at Warp Darkmatter. She cringed in fear, preparing to run.

"uh uh uh..." He raised an eyebrow, daring her to try. He would blast her to atoms.

"What do you want, Darkmatter?" She stood up straight. if there was anything she knew he hated, it was being talked down too. That was something you learn listening to Alan and the other rangers talk. "What have you done with ranger Parsec?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:24 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"uuuh....." Renee turned and found herself staring at Warp Darkmatter. She cringed in fear, preparing to run.

"uh uh uh..." He raised an eyebrow, daring her to try. He would blast her to atoms.

"What do you want, Darkmatter?" She stood up straight. if there was anything she knew he hated, it was being talked down too. That was something you learn listening to Alan and the other rangers talk. "What have you done with ranger Parsec?"

Warp watched this girl, clearly amused by her attempts to be brave.

When he was asked about Ty Parsec, however, his grin disappeared and became a frown. "Ranger Parsec? I haven't done anything with him, kid." His grin returned to his face and he asked teasingly, "Why? Do you have a little crush on him?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm

"dah...." Renee deflated. "No! So, well then, what do you want?" She tried not to be afraid, but shook. her hair stood on end.

"tsk, oooh what a fluffy kitty." Warp teased. "So you found my hideout, did you? Got past the signal i see, but not without some damage." He grinned, looking into the empty socket lined with broken glass.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"dah...." Renee deflated. "No! So, well then, what do you want?" She tried not to be afraid, but shook. her hair stood on end.

"tsk, oooh what a fluffy kitty." Warp teased. "So you found my hideout, did you? Got past the signal i see, but not without some damage." He grinned, looking into the empty socket lined with broken glass.

Renee glared in silence. She didn't need Warp to tease her about her eye.
"Heh, don't want to talk about it, huh? Well, that's fine. It'll make my job easier once I bring you to Zurg." He suddenly grabbed her by her arm.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:41 pm

"Huh?" Renee brushed down her fur. "What do you want with me?" She stepped closer to him, frowning.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:44 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Huh?" Renee brushed down her fur. "What do you want with me?" She stepped closer to him, frowning.

"I want you to have the honor of joining me to head back to Zurg's underground lair, underneath the park. He'd love to meet you." He grinned wickedly.

(I'm going to go ahead and call it a night for me here. You can finish up this post and then we'll pick it off tomorrow. Smile )
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:55 pm

(same here Wink )

Renee palmed her forehead. lucky me. she thought the only kid in the universe who gets into this kind of trouble "Well then." She looked up deviously. "You might as well know that my father and most of team lightyear are down there now."

"Let me guess." Warp tapped something into his robotic arm and a vidcom opened up. "Hes just run into a big door, and he's wearing some boots that really don't match those green shorts?"

"Fine, yup, I told him those shoes didn't match." she sighed. "Lets go then." Warp gave her a funny look. what was up with her? it was no fun when the didn't try to call for help or run away. just in case, he snapped her vidcom off and crushed it.

------
"Craters!" Buzz smashed a fist against the solid armourillium wall. "It ends here."

"You sure, Buzz?" Booster rolled his heels together.

"Yes, booster, this is it. My scans say there's nothing but solid earth behind this." He turned to Alan. "Well search more later, but right now you have some stuff to attend to with Renee, don't you?"

Alan sighed. "The ranger academy is looking better everyday, buzz."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Renee tried to break free, but Warp's grip was like steel-unbreakable. She struggled against his grip, but it was no use. So, she tried the only other thing she could do.

"HEEEELLLLPPP!"

Near the entrance of the park, Ty, Pixel and XR stopped when they heard that scream. They turned around at the source of the sound. Pixel's ears went forward immediately, and then she gasped."That sounded like Renee! She's in trouble!" XR snapped out of it, and yelled at Pixel, "Put me down, furball! Put me down-AH!" She dropped him and he fell to the ground. He got up and dusted himself, glaring at Pixel. "Thank you very much, furball." She gave him a smirk.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 pm

"Cut that out!" Warp commanded, fully prepared to force her to, but she did exactly as he said. "You're just no fun, kid."

"Deal with it." She scowled. He growled under his breath. Dad, please come find me soon. She followed as quickly asshe could, to avoid getting her arm broken, behind the criminal to his ship. How far into the park were they going? But... not to soon.

----------

Alanclimbed out of the manhole and placed a call to Ty. "Ty? You there? How's renee?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:

Alanclimbed out of the manhole and placed a call to Ty.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Ty's communicator went off and he answered it, seeing Alan's distressed face.

Pythonmelon wrote:

"Ty? You there? How's renee?"

He cringed a bit. He was able to answer when-

"Renee just got kidnapped! Well, actually, she was cat-napped. But she's also a cat, so-" XR rambled on, coming up to Ty's communicator and seeing Alan.

"WHAT?! What's going on?! Is she okay? What hap-"

"Alan! Stop! We don't know what's happened, but we'll find out. By the way, did you find the source of the sound?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Alan hesitated. "Renee did, actually. There was a secret passage, but we went down there and there was nothing. Nothing at all."

Buzz came up behind him, worried. "Do you know who took her?"

Ty paused. "Uh... no."

-------

Renee had just one question as they sped along above the park, hidden by a cloaking device. "If the place I found waas a decoy, which is what I'm presuming, where is the entrance to your hideout?" She shuffled her hands and feet uncomfortably in the cuffs that bound her.

Warp glanced over his shoulder slyly. "Smart one, aren't you?" It couldn't hurt to tell her, because she had no way to communicate and she would see it anyway. "Right smack- dab in the middle of the jamming signals range."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan hesitated. "Renee did, actually. There was a secret passage, but we went down there and there was nothing. Nothing at all."

Buzz came up behind him, worried. "Do you know who took her?"

Ty paused. "Uh... no."

Ty continued, "But we'll find her. Don't worry. Although I'll have to leave Pixel and XR by the park entrance; if the signal's still up, they could be affected again."

XR and Pixel yelled in surprise and shock. "WHAT?!"

Pixel glared and argued, "I ain't goin' to stick around the park entrance just because of some stupid whistle. I wanna help!" XR yelled at her, "Well I'm going to stick around here; if the signal's still up, I'll just lag off again!"

Alan said, "It's not. The signal's been shut down. It's safe now."

Pythonmelon wrote:

Renee had just one question as they sped along above the park, hidden by a cloaking device. "If the place I found waas a decoy, which is what I'm presuming, where is the entrance to your hideout?" She shuffled her hands and feet uncomfortably in the cuffs that bound her.

Warp glanced over his shoulder slyly. "Smart one, aren't you?" It couldn't hurt to tell her, because she had no way to communicate and she would see it anyway. "Right smack- dab in the middle of the jamming signals range."

Renee thought this over, and it was only then she realized where it was.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:48 pm

She kept her mouth shut, just waiting to see if her hunch was correct. She wondered what Zurg had in store for her- Keep on waiting, dad. I'll get home. Maybe. she kind of, personally, wanted to see what was going to happen.

------

Ty met up with the other rangers by the Decoy entrance with Pixel and XR. "The signals gone off." Alan said. "I found a switch on the bottom of this panel." He pointed out the single switch on the hatch's bottom.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:
Ty met up with the other rangers by the Decoy entrance with Pixel and XR.

Ty panted a bit, trying to catch his breath. "Sorry about that...Pixel and I had to..convince XR to come back with us." He caught it and looked at XR, who had his arms folded and pouting. "Yeah, and it worked, too. I should have never listened to Pixel's taunts." Pixel bared her teeth, grinning. "Well, it worked, didn't it?" Ty rolled his eyes and asked Alan, "So, what did you find?"

Pythonmelon wrote:
"The signals gone off." Alan said. "I found a switch on the bottom of this panel." He pointed out the single switch on the hatch's bottom.

Ty examined the switch. He then turned to Buzz and asked, "And there's nothing else down here?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

"Just a bunch of useless machinery." Booster frowned. "I don't even think most of it was on."

Buzz nodded. "And, with Renee's dissapearence, I figure there's something more to it."

Alan nodded. "Lets go back to the clearing and look around there. She couldn't have gotten too far, could she?" They went, never realizing that this was the completely wrong direction.

XR had his own suspicions about why Renee had dissapeared, but he kept them to himself. He would tell Ty these thoughts later. and maybe Pixel. Renee was acting all to strangely.

--------

Renee had been wrong- Warp landed almost a mile away from where she had expected. Apparently the jammer's field got a lot larger on this side of the park. She stood still long enough to watch him dig up another patch that was almost four feet under the soft topsoil. These guys had really thought this secret- entrance hiding out. He took her by the handcuffs roughly and led her down, shutting the hatch. It would cover itself again.

"So, Darkmatter, what are you cooking here?" She asked
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Just a bunch of useless machinery." Booster frowned. "I don't even think most of it was on."

Buzz nodded. "And, with Renee's dissapearence, I figure there's something more to it."

Alan nodded. "Lets go back to the clearing and look around there. She couldn't have gotten too far, could she?" They went, never realizing that this was the completely wrong direction.

XR had his own suspicions about why Renee had dissapeared, but he kept them to himself. He would tell Ty these thoughts later. and maybe Pixel. Renee was acting all to strangely.

The Rangers then climbed up back to the surface, heading back to the clearing. As they were heading back, Mira decided to ask Alan, "So...what happened to Renee's eye? We never really got the chance to hear how it happened."

Pythonmelon wrote:

Renee had been wrong- Warp landed almost a mile away from where she had expected. Apparently the jammer's field got a lot larger on this side of the park. She stood still long enough to watch him dig up another patch that was almost four feet under the soft topsoil. These guys had really thought this secret- entrance hiding out. He took her by the handcuffs roughly and led her down, shutting the hatch. It would cover itself again.

"So, Darkmatter, what are you cooking here?" She asked

Warp gave Renee a brief sideways glance before sneering slyly and answering, "Heh. You'll find out soon enough. Actually, you'll find out right....about...." He led her into a large underground room. Machines with blinking lights were stationed all over the place. Grubs were running around, checking on the machines and interacting with a few Brain pods. Renee looked around in shock and awe.

"Now."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Alan frowned. He didn't personally enjoy going back to it, but it may help. "During the night at that play, when Nos-4-a2 launched his plan with Renee, her friend Kindle andromeda attacked her. He had a brain tumor, you see, and somehow they got up to the viewing room. He..." Alan paused for a second. "Clawed her eye out, and she kicked him into a ventilation fan in self defense." He didn't feel the need to go on. That was all Mira had asked about.

-------

Renee looked around, dumbstruck. Grubs ran about everywhere, but she wasn't exactly getting what the plan was. A few grubs stopped to look at her and passed a few whispers. Warp kicked at them a little and led her deeper into the hideout. Renee looked around, curious and just a little scared. "Do I have a significant part in this or am I just a hostage?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan frowned. He didn't personally enjoy going back to it, but it may help. "During the night at that play, when Nos-4-a2 launched his plan with Renee, her friend Kindle andromeda attacked her. He had a brain tumor, you see, and somehow they got up to the viewing room. He..." Alan paused for a second. "Clawed her eye out, and she kicked him into a ventilation fan in self defense." He didn't feel the need to go on. That was all Mira had asked about.

Pixel heard the conversation and asked Alan, "Who's NOS-4-A2?"
XR, having heard the dustchaser's question, made his way over to her, and answered, "Don't ask that! He's not nice!....And neither's Renee." Pixel growled a bit at him before looking up to Alan for an answer.

Pythonmelon wrote:
Renee looked around, dumbstruck. Grubs ran about everywhere, but she wasn't exactly getting what the plan was. A few grubs stopped to look at her and passed a few whispers. Warp kicked at them a little and led her deeper into the hideout. Renee looked around, curious and just a little scared. "Do I have a significant part in this or am I just a hostage?"

"Why? Did you have a preference?" Warp asked, jokingly.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"Which ever gets my eye repaired." Renee snickered a little. "So I guess that means I want to be put in a place where I would need it." Warp smiled darkly he personally didn't know which she was, but Zurg had sent him out to get her the moment she showed up on their security cams, never calling her by name. At this point it could go either way.

--------

Alan nibbled at one of his claws a little. XR gave him a begging look, he obviously didn't want to hear about the energy vampire. He looked over at Ty, who looked pale and pulled at his collar unhappily. Apparently he hadn't told pixel. He would leave what he could out for his old friends sake. "Nos-4-a2 is an energy vampire created by Zurg. He's been a problem for star command for several years. I think, if I remember correctly, that he even took over star command after- get this- enslaving XR. He's got a monocle that can control robots, and by what Renee has told me, it resembles her own robotic eye more than a little. He charmed my daughter- thats the way she puts it- into repairing him and helping him to take XR and kill him, totally deactivated for good. And.. The vampire had a bone to pick with Ty that renee aided him with as well. But thats over, she's good." He glared at XR on this, and the robot and Ty exchanged glances. Nobody was reallt sure, not even Alan. Or Renee herself for that matter.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:42 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"Which ever gets my eye repaired." Renee snickered a little. "So I guess that means I want to be put in a place where I would need it." Warp smiled darkly he personally didn't know which she was, but Zurg had sent him out to get her the moment she showed up on their security cams, never calling her by name. At this point it could go either way.

They went further down into the lair, only to stop at a huge door. A handprint scanner was in place by the door. Warp pressed his hand, and it said in a droll male voice, "Agent Warp Darkmatter. Access granted." The door opened, and inside the darkness they went.
--------
Pythonmelon wrote:
Alan nibbled at one of his claws a little. XR gave him a begging look, he obviously didn't want to hear about the energy vampire. He looked over at Ty, who looked pale and pulled at his collar unhappily. Apparently he hadn't told pixel.

Ty pulled at his collar, wincing uncomfortably. He didn't tell Pixel about his trials with NOS-4-A2 since she WAS part robot, after all. "I wonder how she'll take this. But he nodded; Pixel DID have the right to know what happened.

Pythonmelon wrote:
He would leave what he could out for his old friends sake. "Nos-4-a2 is an energy vampire created by Zurg. He's been a problem for star command for several years. I think, if I remember correctly, that he even took over star command after- get this- enslaving XR. He's got a monocle that can control robots, and by what Renee has told me, it resembles her own robotic eye more than a little. He charmed my daughter- thats the way she puts it- into repairing him and helping him to take XR and kill him, totally deactivated for good. And.. The vampire had a bone to pick with Ty that renee aided him with as well. But thats over, she's good." He glared at XR on this, and the robot and Ty exchanged glances. Nobody was reallt sure, not even Alan. Or Renee herself for that matter.

Pixel listened intently, twitching her ears every now and then. When she heard of a robot that could control other robots, she felt a shiver go down her spine, but she ignored it. After Alan finished his story, she tilted her head in confusion and asked, "Soooo....this-energy vampire, or whatever ya call him, is just a giant robot that likes to feed on other robots by eating up on their energy?"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Renee felt te fear return inside of her. Sure, baddies were easy to tal to, fun to tal to, even, but Zurg was something different. Warp gave her a nasty sideways smile, and they went into Zurg's chamber.

---------
"More or less." Alan answered. He sighed deeply, wondering how the dustchaser would take it. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to tell Pixel about Renee's involovment with the villain. How she had helped him attempt in kidnapping Ty. He waited for a response.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Renee felt te fear return inside of her. Sure, baddies were easy to tal to, fun to tal to, even, but Zurg was something different. Warp gave her a nasty sideways smile, and they went into Zurg's chamber.

"Welcome back, Darkmatter. I see you brought our," chuckled a deep robotic voice. "Guest."

Renee's eyebrows shot up in fear....that voice. It could be none other...

A light turned on, lighting the room. There was a tank in the middle, filled with something attached to wires. A figure stood next to it, wearing purple and red.

Her suspicions were confirmed.

It was the Evil Emperor Zurg.

---------

Pythonmelon wrote:
"More or less." Alan answered. He sighed deeply, wondering how the dustchaser would take it. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to tell Pixel about Renee's involovment with the villain. How she had helped him attempt in kidnapping Ty. He waited for a response.

Before Alan could gain an answer from Pixel, they had reached the clearing. Buzz immediately instructed, "Okay, Rangers. Split up and look around for any signs of Renee." He, too, overheard the conversation, but he knew right now wasn't the time for anyone to get upset over the past; not when they had rescuing to do.

Mira and Booster nodded. XR was a bit reluctant to search around, but a glare from Buzz immediately sent him off with his scanner, searching around the area for clues. Ty was more than glad to start searching since he didn't know how Pixel would take it, either. She had a pretty short temper for bad guys, and for anyone who messes with her friends in some way, but what she did next surprised him, and even everyone else.

She was plotting. She started sniffing around, at the supersonic speed. She was looking for clues to find Renee, but she was doing so fast and stopping every few seconds, it was like she was planning something.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next