To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost episode?

3 posters

Go down

Lost episode? Empty Lost episode?

Post by Booster S. Munchapper Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:27 am

I remember the gargantians being introduced in some episode as if they've already introduced them in some other episode, and I never ever saw where. Then I read that there were select episodes that only aired on kids ABC while the rest were on toon disney. Then the ABC episodes stopped airing and they were lost forever. I'm just wondering, is this one of those lost ABC episodes? Can the lost episodes be watched anywhere?
Booster S. Munchapper
Booster S. Munchapper

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Lost episode? Empty Re: Lost episode?

Post by Steel Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:58 am

They were first seen in "The Inside Job". It's confirmed in the storyline itself, it being the first time the Galactic Alliance comes into contact with the Gargantians.

As for what was aired where, Season 1 was aired on one station whereas Season 2 was aired on another, simultaneously. I've never heard of Toon Disney being involved with the original airing. I thought ABC and UPN were the original channels.

And I'm not sure what you mean by ABC stopping the episodes and them being lost forever. I've never heard of episodes lost in such a fashion. What's your source for this?

Welcome to the forum, by the way! I hope you like it here~
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:58 am

Toon Disney didn't air BLoSC until starting in 2003, as reruns. ABC and UPN were the only original channels.

Anyway, the Gargantians feature in four episodes. In order, they are: Inside Job (their introduction episode), Conspiracy, At Large on a Small Planet, and Large Target.

Of these, Inside Job and Conspiracy are "banned" episodes, and didn't rerun with the rest of the series after the original airing.

However, if I may direct you to a certain youtube account, you may watch all the BLoSC episodes here: [link]
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down