To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:48 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred had long since arrived at the Science Bay, but he could not in any way stay in just one place. He needed to keep moving, he needed to clear his mind. Normally, at home, he'd just use self-fixing plates to vent his emotions. Watching the things shatter and then fix themselves without any damage was cathartic. But, he didn't have that here, so he had to just keep moving.

He was half-worried he'd run into someone he knew again and be sneered at, but what did he care at the moment?

Simone was thinking over what Ty said to her. She really didn't know what to say to that. But she did want to say something. Simone started to say, "Well, Ty, I-What-What did-You just said that-I-" She sighed, and admitted,"I-I'm speechless, Ty. I REALLY don't know what to say about that."

Ty noticed the trouble she was having, and decided to give her some help in saying whatever it was she wanted to say. "I know. I reacted the same way when Alfred told me all that. When I heard him confess he built the energy vampire, I felt so overwhelmed by a lot of emotions. I wanted so badly to do many things to him, but in the end..." He paused, recalling the memory of how he reacted. It wasn't exactly painful, it was just...somber."I just fell to my knees, unable to do anything."

She looked at Ty. "Really?" She was honestly surprised to hear Ty admit he did something like that. "Yeah...and to be honest...I'm not sure how to react to him now."
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone was thinking over what Ty said to her. She really didn't know what to say to that. But she did want to say something. Simone started to say, "Well, Ty, I-What-What did-You just said that-I-" She sighed, and admitted,"I-I'm speechless, Ty. I REALLY don't know what to say about that."

Ty noticed the trouble she was having, and decided to give her some help in saying whatever it was she wanted to say. "I know. I reacted the same way when Alfred told me all that. When I heard him confess he built the energy vampire, I felt so overwhelmed by a lot of emotions. I wanted so badly to do many things to him, but in the end..." He paused, recalling the memory of how he reacted. It wasn't exactly painful, it was just...somber."I just fell to my knees, unable to do anything."

She looked at Ty. "Really?" She was honestly surprised to hear Ty admit he did something like that. "Yeah...and to be honest...I'm not sure how to react to him now."

A few people cast him short stares as he walked by, but Alfred just ignored them. If they weren't going to actually say anything to him, then he wouldn't say anything to them. Perhaps he SHOULD go find XL and talk to him. Then again, XR might had brainwashed him by now... Feh. He liked his brothers and everything, but, in the entire short time he had known he had brothers, this was the worse thing XR had done to him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

A few people cast him short stares as he walked by, but Alfred just ignored them. If they weren't going to actually say anything to him, then he wouldn't say anything to them. Perhaps he SHOULD go find XL and talk to him. Then again, XR might had brainwashed him by now... Feh. He liked his brothers and everything, but, in the entire short time he had known he had brothers, this was the worse thing XR had done to him.

Simone and Pixel shared a confused glance by what Ty said about his uncertainty on how his interactions with Alfred. What was it about Alfred that made Ty so wary of him?

Pixel voiced their concerns. "What do you mean?"

Ty sighed deeply and answered back, "Well, it's just...do you remember those past few weeks ago when we tried to come up with a solution for my...condition?"

The gals nodded. "Well, when we were heading to the cafeteria, I asked for you two to go on without me, and I'd go get Alfred." He paused, shifting his position. "I knew he was in the science bay, and so I went to see him, and needless to say, he was there. He was working on an experiment of some kind." He snorted bitterly. Oh, there was a certain level of irony here.

Simone raised an eyebrow at the snort. "What was the experiment?"

Ty did the same gesture. "If I tell you, you've got to remain calm. I felt the same way when he told me what he was doing, but I don't want you to exert yourself after you blew up two times already." Ty didn't mean to answer so abruptly, but he REALLY wasn't in the mood for her outbursts. He just wanted to talk without either of them blowing up.

Simone looked a bit taken aback by that request. "Blow up? Ty, what are you talking about? What was he experimenting on?"

He mentally prepared himself, making sure he was calm enough to deal with her, in case she DID lose her temper. So, with a controlled tone, he said, "He was experimenting on a piece of the Canis Lunis green moon rock."
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
He mentally prepared himself, making sure he was calm enough to deal with her, in case she DID lose her temper. So, with a controlled tone, he said, "He was experimenting on a piece of the Canis Lunis green moon rock."

Alfred found himself in the south side of the station, where they had encountered Warp two weeks earlier. Where the moon rock he was experimenting with somehow made it to and where that same moon rock changed Ty back into the Wirewolf. At least it proved him right, even if he did get hurt badly over it.

He sighed and leaned against the wall. Strange... Around that time, he had been hoping that it would had made them even. Alfred built the robot that caused Ty to change into a Wirewolf... The Wirewolf then goes back and attacks Alfred. Of course, he supposed, it wasn't THAT fair of a trade.

What was he going to do...?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:24 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred found himself in the south side of the station, where they had encountered Warp two weeks earlier. Where the moon rock he was experimenting with somehow made it to and where that same moon rock changed Ty back into the Wirewolf. At least it proved him right, even if he did get hurt badly over it.

He sighed and leaned against the wall. Strange... Around that time, he had been hoping that it would had made them even. Alfred built the robot that caused Ty to change into a Wirewolf... The Wirewolf then goes back and attacks Alfred. Of course, he supposed, it wasn't THAT fair of a trade.

What was he going to do...?

Simone started to react with anger, but a pointed look from Ty and Pixel told her otherwise. She quickly calmed down, and just crossed her arms instead, raising an eyebrow. Ty took that as a cue to elaborate, "Alfred experimented on the green rock because he wasn't-he didn't feel that the pills were...effective, enough to keep the nanobots in check...it turned out...there were a few nanobots we missed....and that's why I changed into the Wirewolf when the green rock was near me." He finished, with sadness edging its way into his voice.

Simone's eyebrows shot up. She wasn't angry, but her shocked and frustrated tone made up for that. "What? But Ty, I made SURE that the pills would be enough to keep you at bay. It SHOULD have kept the nanobots at bay! I can't believe that he would do that!" She slammed a fist on the table, causing Pixel to flinch. "Honestly, the nerve of Alfred...I can't believe I trusted him!" She looked away as she said that, trying to keep her temper in check.

Ty quietly said, "I know. I can't believe that either...which is what I should talk to you two about." Simone and Pixel looked up. Simone's shock was washed over by puzzlement. "About what? Alfred? What about him?" She asked.

Ty looked out the window to prepare himself. He sighed and looked at his friends in the eyes, and asked gravelly, "...Have you two every felt VERY paranoid of someone before?"
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone started to react with anger, but a pointed look from Ty and Pixel told her otherwise. She quickly calmed down, and just crossed her arms instead, raising an eyebrow. Ty took that as a cue to elaborate, "Alfred experimented on the green rock because he wasn't-he didn't feel that the pills were...effective, enough to keep the nanobots in check...it turned out...there were a few nanobots we missed....and that's why I changed into the Wirewolf when the green rock was near me." He finished, with sadness edging its way into his voice.

Simone's eyebrows shot up. She wasn't angry, but her shocked and frustrated tone made up for that. "What? But Ty, I made SURE that the pills would be enough to keep you at bay. It SHOULD have kept the nanobots at bay! I can't believe that he would do that!" She slammed a fist on the table, causing Pixel to flinch. "Honestly, the nerve of Alfred...I can't believe I trusted him!" She looked away as she said that, trying to keep her temper in check.

Ty quietly said, "I know. I can't believe that either...which is what I should talk to you two about." Simone and Pixel looked up. Simone's shock was washed over by puzzlement. "About what? Alfred? What about him?" She asked.

Ty looked out the window to prepare himself. He sighed and looked at his friends in the eyes, and asked gravelly, "...Have you two every felt VERY paranoid of someone before?"

Alfred made his way past the briefing room and stopped when he thought he heard voices on the other side. It was muffled, but it sounded like Ty. ...He probably shouldn't... He'd get in so much trouble if he were found out... But, he cupped a hand to the door, placing his ear against it and listened in on what was being said. He'd just have to make sure to leave before they saw him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:48 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred made his way past the briefing room and stopped when he thought he heard voices on the other side. It was muffled, but it sounded like Ty. ...He probably shouldn't... He'd get in so much trouble if he were found out... But, he cupped a hand to the door, placing his ear against it and listened in on what was being said. He'd just have to make sure to leave before they saw him.

Pixel piped up, "Paranoid? What's that mean?"

Ty and Simone looked at her, a bit perplexed. Ty asked, "You don't know what paranoid means?" Pixel shook her head. "Nuh-uh. I never heard of that word. What's it mean?"

Ty looked to Simone for an answer. She just shrugged, but she proceeded to answer Pixel's question. "Well...'paranoid' is actually an adjective of the word, 'paranoia'. Paranoia is.." She looked at Ty again.

"Should I go ahead, Ty?" Ty and Pixel thought it was odd that Simone was asking him to give the dustchaser a definition of the word. He guessed she didn't want to make Ty feel like he was stupid or sick. He just gave a shrug and a nod. With reluctance, Simone went ahead to explain. "Paranoia is...it's when you feel VERY afraid of something...or someone, and the fear comes back to haunt you, keeping you from living."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel piped up, "Paranoid? What's that mean?"

Ty and Simone looked at her, a bit perplexed. Ty asked, "You don't know what paranoid means?" Pixel shook her head. "Nuh-uh. I never heard of that word. What's it mean?"

Ty looked to Simone for an answer. She just shrugged, but she proceeded to answer Pixel's question. "Well...'paranoid' is actually an adjective of the word, 'paranoia'. Paranoia is.." She looked at Ty again.

"Should I go ahead, Ty?" Ty and Pixel thought it was odd that Simone was asking him to give the dustchaser a definition of the word. He guessed she didn't want to make Ty feel like he was stupid or sick. He just gave a shrug and a nod. With reluctance, Simone went ahead to explain. "Paranoia is...it's when you feel VERY afraid of something...or someone, and the fear comes back to haunt you, keeping you from living."

"First come the nightmares... Then comes paranoia..." Alfred remembered telling Ty that, in hopes that Ty would manage to NOT become paranoid... Why were they talking about it...? He felt his own bout of paranoia when he wondered... Were they talking about him?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

"First come the nightmares... Then comes paranoia..." Alfred remembered telling Ty that, in hopes that Ty would manage to NOT become paranoid... Why were they talking about it...? He felt his own bout of paranoia when he wondered... Were they talking about him?

"You mean, like a ghost that likes to pick on you just because it can?"

"Well...something like that. The ghost is the fear, and it picks on you because...it can sense your fear, and it likes to eat at your fear until....there's nothing left."

Pixel's tilted head remained that way until she brightened up. "Oh, I get it! Like when a Vulturan eats at a robot; it picks on them until there's not but bits and pieces left!"

Ty and Simone cringed inwardly at Pixel's description.
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"You mean, like a ghost that likes to pick on you just because it can?"

"Well...something like that. The ghost is the fear, and it picks on you because...it can sense your fear, and it likes to eat at your fear until....there's nothing left."

Pixel's tilted head remained that way until she brightened up. "Oh, I get it! Like when a Vulturan eats at a robot; it picks on them until there's not but bits and pieces left!"

Ty and Simone cringed inwardly at Pixel's description.

Alfred, meanwhile, felt downright sick at the description. Since liked robots so much, he started to see, the least the PM ones, as equivalent to people, so he would see robotic carnage with just as much fear and sickness as organic carnage. He almost wondered if Pixel purposefully said that analogy just because she knew he was listening. At that point, he went back to listening, fighting back any feelings of unwell.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:43 pm

"Well...uh....yes...in SOME aspect." Simone felt very uncomfortable talking about this all of a sudden. Ty felt the same way.

But they knew that this was important because this mattered to Ty, and Ty had yet to explain what made him so wary of Alfred. So Ty took the lead by clearing his throat and said, "Well, anyway. So I have this fear-"

"Of Alfred? I've never heard of people being afraid of people before."

Ty slightly glared at her interruption, but he ignored it and answered,"Well...sort of..."

He closed his eyes and braced himself. He was going to tell his friends what made him so wary of his own cousin.

He hoped that his cousin would never find out about what he thought of him.
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:"Well...uh....yes...in SOME aspect." Simone felt very uncomfortable talking about this all of a sudden. Ty felt the same way.

But they knew that this was important because this mattered to Ty, and Ty had yet to explain what made him so wary of Alfred. So Ty took the lead by clearing his throat and said, "Well, anyway. So I have this fear-"

"Of Alfred? I've never heard of people being afraid of people before."

Ty slightly glared at her interruption, but he ignored it and answered,"Well...sort of..."

He closed his eyes and braced himself. He was going to tell his friends what made him so wary of his own cousin.

He hoped that his cousin would never find out about what he thought of him.

Alfred's eyes widened and he held his breath. He needed to hear this. As soon as Ty finished saying what he was about to say, Alfred was going to run to avoid getting caught. Perhaps he might miss important conversation said afterwards, but he didn't care. He didn't want to get caught after all.

And, hey, maybe if he ran away fast enough he would be able to go back in time and fixed whatever caused this mess in the first place. Heh, yeah right. Time didn't work like that. You had to live with your mistakes.

Like the one he made that made Ty say what he was about to say.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred's eyes widened and he held his breath. He needed to hear this. As soon as Ty finished saying what he was about to say, Alfred was going to run to avoid getting caught. Perhaps he might miss important conversation said afterwards, but he didn't care. He didn't want to get caught after all.

And, hey, maybe if he ran away fast enough he would be able to go back in time and fixed whatever caused this mess in the first place. Heh, yeah right. Time didn't work like that. You had to live with your mistakes.

Like the one he made that made Ty say what he was about to say.

Simone and Pixel were intent on listening to Ty as well. They were curious, wondering what happened between Ty and Alfred to make him so afraid of his own cousin. He sighed. This wasn't going to be easy.

To make it easier on him, he decided to stand up and go over to the window. He needed to find a way to start. After thinking of a way to start, he finally spoke and said, "When I found out Alfred had been experimenting on the moon rock, I...I questioned him. I questioned him on how I could be so sure that he wouldn't hide anything he knew on the rock from me like how he hid his connection with NOS-4-A2. I also asked him how I would know that no one would be able to find the experiment, and that IF it was secure. I know it seemed like I was being a bit hard on him, but...after all that I've been through, I was SO sick and tired of having things hidden from me, and I just wanted this nightmare to end."

He took a break to sigh. Simone and Pixel still listened with intent, not even DARING to interrupt Ty.
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone and Pixel were intent on listening to Ty as well. They were curious, wondering what happened between Ty and Alfred to make him so afraid of his own cousin. He sighed. This wasn't going to be easy.

To make it easier on him, he decided to stand up and go over to the window. He needed to find a way to start. After thinking of a way to start, he finally spoke and said, "When I found out Alfred had been experimenting on the moon rock, I...I questioned him. I questioned him on how I could be so sure that he wouldn't hide anything he knew on the rock from me like how he hid his connection with NOS-4-A2. I also asked him how I would know that no one would be able to find the experiment, and that IF it was secure. I know it seemed like I was being a bit hard on him, but...after all that I've been through, I was SO sick and tired of having things hidden from me, and I just wanted this nightmare to end."

He took a break to sigh. Simone and Pixel still listened with intent, not even DARING to interrupt Ty.

THAT was what Ty was worried over? Oh, come on! He was planning on telling Ty just as soon as he had useful information! What would be the point of mentioning a thing if none of it matter? Alfred frowned, but continued to listen, knowing that Ty still had more he needed to share. Darn cousin of his liked to drag things out as much as possible. Alfred was almost to blame THAT as the reason Ty's "nightmare" hadn't ended yet.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:25 pm

ab103 wrote:

THAT was what Ty was worried over? Oh, come on! He was planning on telling Ty just as soon as he had useful information! What would be the point of mentioning a thing if none of it matter? Alfred frowned, but continued to listen, knowing that Ty still had more he needed to share. Darn cousin of his liked to drag things out as much as possible. Alfred was almost to blame THAT as the reason Ty's "nightmare" hadn't ended yet.

Pixel felt what Alfred did, even though she was unaware he was there. She asked, a bit puzzled, "So, you're scared of Alfred because he didn't tell you about the experiments he was doing? That doesn't sound too scary to me."

Ty looked at her, with a soft melancholy shown in his eyes. "THAT was nothing. Nothing compared to what I felt after that." He turned back to the window. "When Alfred and I left to the cafeteria to meet up with you two, I felt wary about leaving the experiment in the science bay, almost unprotected like that, even though Alfred DID place a protective shield around it. I began feeling nervous about Alfred's experiment, like I was scared it could be...like it could be discovered by ANYONE, and that started to get to me, even though I was unaware of it at the time."

He looked at a passing trade ship that made its way to Capital Planet, focusing his attention on that. He shrugged as he continued,"I think that's when the trouble started...although it didn't show itself until I became the Wirewolf." He cast his eyes down, taking a break.

Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel felt what Alfred did, even though she was unaware he was there. She asked, a bit puzzled, "So, you're scared of Alfred because he didn't tell you about the experiments he was doing? That doesn't sound too scary to me."

Ty looked at her, with a soft melancholy shown in his eyes. "THAT was nothing. Nothing compared to what I felt after that." He turned back to the window. "When Alfred and I left to the cafeteria to meet up with you two, I felt wary about leaving the experiment in the science bay, almost unprotected like that, even though Alfred DID place a protective shield around it. I began feeling nervous about Alfred's experiment, like I was scared it could be...like it could be discovered by ANYONE, and that started to get to me, even though I was unaware of it at the time."

He looked at a passing trade ship that made its way to Capital Planet, focusing his attention on that. He shrugged as he continued,"I think that's when the trouble started...although it didn't show itself until I became the Wirewolf." He cast his eyes down, taking a break.

Chyst be... If Ty was really so worried about it, why didn't he insist on... Well... Alfred supposed Ty DID ask him to make sure no one found it... And he HAD insisted on destroying the rock in the first place... Okay, so at that point, that WAS something Alfred did wrong... But, that didn't mean he was a bad guy, did it? Everyone should have known by now that he's an idiot at times!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:49 pm

ab103 wrote:

Chyst be... If Ty was really so worried about it, why didn't he insist on... Well... Alfred supposed Ty DID ask him to make sure no one found it... And he HAD insisted on destroying the rock in the first place... Okay, so at that point, that WAS something Alfred did wrong... But, that didn't mean he was a bad guy, did it? Everyone should have known by now that he's an idiot at times!

Simone took the opportunity to ask Ty,"Is that when you started feeling...differently about Alfred?" Ty looked over his shoulder and gave a curt nod.

"Yeah...it happened after I looked at you." Simone looked a bit taken aback at that. "At me?" "Yeah. I don't think I have to tell you what it's like to change into the Wirewolf when you saw it for yourself how painful it was." His voice began to shake at the mere weight on his shoulders for knowing that too well, from the moment he first transformed back on Canis Lunis.

He took a deep breath to get his voice back under control. He went back to explaining more on that day when he attacked Alfred. "But anyway, when I changed into the Wirewolf...I saw you. And the Wirewolf did, too."

"You sound as if you and the Wirewolf are two different people. Well, you and the creature are, but the way you describe it is...well, it's like an alter ego, if you will."

Ty was a bit astonished at the way Simone described him and the Wirewolf."Well...I wouldn't know if I should agree with that, but I guess I never thought of it like that. That would make sense, actually. Since the Wirewolf and I are....well, since we know each other so well, it knew about my friendship with you. It went over to look at you, and I took control of it, making sure it didn't harm you. We just looked at you, trying to remember my friendship...that's why it didn't attack you."

"And to make sure it knew how much I like you..."
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone took the opportunity to ask Ty,"Is that when you started feeling...differently about Alfred?" Ty looked over his shoulder and gave a curt nod.

"Yeah...it happened after I looked at you." Simone looked a bit taken aback at that. "At me?" "Yeah. I don't think I have to tell you what it's like to change into the Wirewolf when you saw it for yourself how painful it was." His voice began to shake at the mere weight on his shoulders for knowing that too well, from the moment he first transformed back on Canis Lunis.

He took a deep breath to get his voice back under control. He went back to explaining more on that day when he attacked Alfred. "But anyway, when I changed into the Wirewolf...I saw you. And the Wirewolf did, too."

"You sound as if you and the Wirewolf are two different people. Well, you and the creature are, but the way you describe it is...well, it's like an alter ego, if you will."

Ty was a bit astonished at the way Simone described him and the Wirewolf."Well...I wouldn't know if I should agree with that, but I guess I never thought of it like that. That would make sense, actually. Since the Wirewolf and I are....well, since we know each other so well, it knew about my friendship with you. It went over to look at you, and I took control of it, making sure it didn't harm you. We just looked at you, trying to remember my friendship...that's why it didn't attack you."

"And to make sure it knew how much I like you..."

Oh... How quaint... Alfred supposed he should be glad that Ty got the Wirewolf to not attack Ty's little girlfriend, but he couldn't help but feel upset... But Ty made it sound like he WANTED to attack Alfred. That he LET the Wirewolf hurt him like it did. Though, all things considered, he wouldn't be surprised it that were the case...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:06 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh... How quaint... Alfred supposed he should be glad that Ty got the Wirewolf to not attack Ty's little girlfriend, but he couldn't help but feel upset... But Ty made it sound like he WANTED to attack Alfred. That he LET the Wirewolf hurt him like it did. Though, all things considered, he wouldn't be surprised it that were the case...

Simone felt a faint blush coming into her cheeks, but she willfully pushed the blush away. She couldn't let her own personal feelings go into this.

Pixel saw her blush and would have teased her about it if the situation they were in weren't so serious. So Pixel decided to say,"But then that loudmouth Darkmatter decided to play Mr. Wise Idiot and get you to attack Alfred!" She growled at Darkmatter's name; she would NEVER forget what he did to Ty.

But Ty wasn't feeling the same amount of venom that Pixel felt towards Darkmatter did. Instead he focused back to the story at hand. He did, however, grunt at Darkmatter's action."Yeah. Darkmatter DID get me to attack Alfred...which to be honest...I had NO idea why the Wirewolf suddenly decided to attack him, at that time...but it wasn't until I changed back when Alfred and I talked to each other at the cafeteria that I knew..."

He turned to face his friends. "There...there was a VERY deep anger in me, and the Wirewolf could sense it."
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone felt a faint blush coming into her cheeks, but she willfully pushed the blush away. She couldn't let her own personal feelings go into this.

Pixel saw her blush and would have teased her about it if the situation they were in weren't so serious. So Pixel decided to say,"But then that loudmouth Darkmatter decided to play Mr. Wise Idiot and get you to attack Alfred!" She growled at Darkmatter's name; she would NEVER forget what he did to Ty.

But Ty wasn't feeling the same amount of venom that Pixel felt towards Darkmatter did. Instead he focused back to the story at hand. He did, however, grunt at Darkmatter's action."Yeah. Darkmatter DID get me to attack Alfred...which to be honest...I had NO idea why the Wirewolf suddenly decided to attack him, at that time...but it wasn't until I changed back when Alfred and I talked to each other at the cafeteria that I knew..."

He turned to face his friends. "There...there was a VERY deep anger in me, and the Wirewolf could sense it."

Was he supposed to trust that? Ty didn't trust him so why should he trust that Ty only realized his anger in the cafeteria and hadn't wanted to attack him the entire time? ...Because either way, Alfred still would have gotten hurt. Besides that, Ty was actually a good person... He was starting to feel sick with himself for eavesdropping on his cousin... He was only making it worse by standing there... He should just go crawl under his covers and remain comatose for as long as possible...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:30 pm

ab103 wrote:

Was he supposed to trust that? Ty didn't trust him so why should he trust that Ty only realized his anger in the cafeteria and hadn't wanted to attack him the entire time? ...Because either way, Alfred still would have gotten hurt. Besides that, Ty was actually a good person... He was starting to feel sick with himself for eavesdropping on his cousin... He was only making it worse by standing there... He should just go crawl under his covers and remain comatose for as long as possible...

"...an anger?" Simone softly asked in confusion.

Ty looked back to the window."Yes. I was just SO angry that Alfred did all those things; BUILDING the energy vampire, not telling me he kept a piece of the moon rock and was EXPERIMENTING on it, and on TOP of it all, GETTING Nebula to see me as the Wirewolf again!"

Simone and Pixel looked on in worry as Ty's anger had shown itself in his voice. He didn't seem to realize it.

Simone came up to Ty and looked at him from the side, not caring if he wanted to look at her or not. Pixel came up to his other side. "You feel upset that Alfred seemed to have all these things planned against you?"

Ty's anger was rubbed away and it was replaced with the soft melancholy again."Yeah, I am upset about that. I felt so upset about all those things, and that's what the Wirewolf sensed. It KNEW that I felt so many things towards my cousin, and because it was under my control...it wanted to attack Alfred.That's why it chased after him. And as I-we-ran after him, I realized something. That something was paranoia."

He talked so low and so quietly that it almost was like he whispered. But everyone, even Alfred, heard it.

"I'm scared that Alfred wanted to do all those things to me because of how he and I would hurt each other when we were younger. I'm scared that Alfred wanted to do all those things to make me lost my job as a Space Ranger and be welcomed back into Nebula's arms...I'm scared that..." He had to go on. The pain he was now feeling was starting to become unbearable, but he HAD to go on and say it. He would totally lose his mind if he didn't say anything.

He looked again to his friends, who looked at him with a deep concern, and admitted, "I'm scared that he made the Wirewolf a virus, a part of me that could never, EVER be erased." He leaned against the wall, trying to keep his wave of emotions from overtaking him.
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"...an anger?" Simone softly asked in confusion.

Ty looked back to the window."Yes. I was just SO angry that Alfred did all those things; BUILDING the energy vampire, not telling me he kept a piece of the moon rock and was EXPERIMENTING on it, and on TOP of it all, GETTING Nebula to see me as the Wirewolf again!"

Simone and Pixel looked on in worry as Ty's anger had shown itself in his voice. He didn't seem to realize it.

Simone came up to Ty and looked at him from the side, not caring if he wanted to look at her or not. Pixel came up to his other side. "You feel upset that Alfred seemed to have all these things planned against you?"

Ty's anger was rubbed away and it was replaced with the soft melancholy again."Yeah, I am upset about that. I felt so upset about all those things, and that's what the Wirewolf sensed. It KNEW that I felt so many things towards my cousin, and because it was under my control...it wanted to attack Alfred.That's why it chased after him. And as I-we-ran after him, I realized something. That something was paranoia."

He talked so low and so quietly that it almost was like he whispered. But everyone, even Alfred, heard it.

"I'm scared that Alfred wanted to do all those things to me because of how he and I would hurt each other when we were younger. I'm scared that Alfred wanted to do all those things to make me lost my job as a Space Ranger and be welcomed back into Nebula's arms...I'm scared that..." He had to go on. The pain he was now feeling was starting to become unbearable, but he HAD to go on and say it. He would totally lose his mind if he didn't say anything.

He looked again to his friends, who looked at him with a deep concern, and admitted, "I'm scared that he made the Wirewolf a virus, a part of me that could never, EVER be erased." He leaned against the wall, trying to keep his wave of emotions from overtaking him.

Alfred finally pulled away from the door then. That was all he needed to hear. That was all he WANTED to hear. Ty was wrong of course, completely and utterly wrong... But, it wasn't like he was going to listen to reason. In fact, he'd be even more upset if Alfred so much as mentioned any of this to him. He'd assume correctly that Alfred was eavesdropping and probably would lose even more trust in him than he already had, get angrier at him than he already was.

But, what did any of that matter to him? Alfred had lived the past decade on his own, without help from others, growing more and more insane by the day thanks to his loneliness. So what if that insanity was actually being helped by interpersonal interactions. So what if he didn't have that anymore because everyone at Star Command hated him now? He could live through this. He had to. He dealt with people who hated him before. Vapor and Flare from Beta, for instance...

...But, he manipulated them, causing that hate. There was nothing he could do to any of the people at Star Command.

Well, besides ignore them. He didn't have to listen to anything they said. He just had to ignore them and, hopefully, they would ignore him in turn. It sounded like a fair trade, right? They leave him to his work around the station, and he would not say or do a thing about theirs.

He could do this. He was superior. He was Alfred Cosmic, borderline ruler of the Beta galaxy. He didn't need anyone. No one. So what if his worst fear was being alone and hated?

...Perhaps he was drawing closer to the breaking point again than he had realized.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:00 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred finally pulled away from the door then. That was all he needed to hear. That was all he WANTED to hear. Ty was wrong of course, completely and utterly wrong... But, it wasn't like he was going to listen to reason. In fact, he'd be even more upset if Alfred so much as mentioned any of this to him. He'd assume correctly that Alfred was eavesdropping and probably would lose even more trust in him than he already had, get angrier at him than he already was.

But, what did any of that matter to him? Alfred had lived the past decade on his own, without help from others, growing more and more insane by the day thanks to his loneliness. So what if that insanity was actually being helped by interpersonal interactions. So what if he didn't have that anymore because everyone at Star Command hated him now? He could live through this. He had to. He dealt with people who hated him before. Vapor and Flare from Beta, for instance...

...But, he manipulated them, causing that hate. There was nothing he could do to any of the people at Star Command.

Well, besides ignore them. He didn't have to listen to anything they said. He just had to ignore them and, hopefully, they would ignore him in turn. It sounded like a fair trade, right? They leave him to his work around the station, and he would not say or do a thing about theirs.

He could do this. He was superior. He was Alfred Cosmic, borderline ruler of the Beta galaxy. He didn't need anyone. No one. So what if his worst fear was being alone and hated?

...Perhaps he was drawing closer to the breaking point again than he had realized.

Ty closed his eyes and slid down the wall, his two friends watching him. He drew up his knees and laid his arms on his knees. He rested his head onto his arms.

He felt so sick about what he had just told them and what he had kept bottled in. He just wanted nothing more than to make this feeling he had go away. But he didn't want to cry about it...he just felt he was too strong for that.

But knowing that IF there was no absolute way to get rid of the Wirewolf...he was stuck with it...forever, he almost DID want to cry.

He got the chance to feel something else, though. He felt warm arms wrap around him, and give him a hug, letting him know that Simone was here. He needed it. He also needed what Simone told him. "Then we'll find a way to cure that part of you, or at least find a way to tame it. We WILL find a way to help you. I don't care how long it'll take us to find a cure, I don't care what others say. We WILL find a way."

Ty didn't know what to say or feel about her words, but the way she said them...the love and compassion she had for him behind those words...they made him feel like it could be accomplished.

He embraced her, welcoming the hug. Pixel nuzzled the both of them, letting them know she was here too; loyal to the very end. No matter what the cost may be.
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:45 pm

One week later...

Alfred had kept his promise to himself. He had ignored the others and didn't get in their way. He just stuck to his work; Nebula gave the official okay to start building and improving the security system, so Alfred and the LGMs were at work on that. However, he had noticed the looks and gossip that had been forming behind his back. It started out small and quiet, only a few rangers actively despising him and the rest either neutral or giving silent disapproval of everything he did. As the week drew on, more and more people jumped off of the neutral fence towards the garden of hating him. Now that there were more people actively despising him, he felt on edge with whatever he did. He was being judged for EVERYTHING he did, it didn't matter what.

He didn't even have the help of his monocle to help pin point how they would act against him. So, he had no idea how to prevent having to encounter their scorn. All the while, there was no one who actually said a thing to him, so he hadn't had an actual conversation with anyone since the day his secret was spilled. Normally, this wouldn't concern him. Normally he wasn't working close enough to people for it to concern him.

But, he could still hear them whisper about him when they thought he wasn't listening. Sometimes he wasn't listening and he heard them anyway, though he knew he was imagining those from stress. He was starting to lose sleep over this. He had to force himself to get food, even though he knew how much crud he would get for being anywhere close to any of the other Rangers.

Ignore the rabble, he told himself. It was all rubbish they were saying that he should not focus on. It was all unimportant drivel, nothing he should waste his precious time on. Rabble. Rubbish. Drivel. Unimportant. Don't waste time on them.

The unspoken mantra grew louder and louder in his mind as he walked through the cafeteria searching for an empty table. It had to make up for the fact that he was drowning it out with the voices around him. People were shushed and gazes were averted when he walked past. He tried his best to seem stoic about it, but his eyes showed worried as they darted around, looking for any table where he could find a decent amount of privacy. He needed somewhere that he could eat in peace and at least try to form an ignorant bubble of how everyone was acting around him.

He walked past another table and as soon as he was a few steps away, one of the rangers spoke up.

"Seriously, why are we letting the moron who built NOS-4-A2 just walk around freely? Once evil, always evil, right?"

He stopped in his tracks. There. That was it. A few people were staring now, probably wondering what he was about to do. He turned around to face the one who just made the comment, face finally successfully devoid of emotion. He took a quick stride back up to the table and dropped his tray onto it with a clatter.

The rangers at that table seemed surprised and angry. The one who made the first comment was about to stand and confront him, but he beat him to it.

He grabbed the ranger by the collar of his suit, strength beyond his usual prowess allowing him to drag him up. He scowled, dark eyes on fire. "Don't DARE talk about me behind my back like that!"

"Would you rather me do it to your face?" the ranger spat in response.

"Blaze!" one of the others at the table scolded.

"What?" Blaze argued. "I'm tired of having to give this guy special treatment just because he's the Commander's son! He BUILT NOS-4-A2, for crying out loud!"

He let go of Blaze, allowing him to drop back into his seat. "Of, if you want to be like that, then DON'T degrade my achievements like that. Do you REALLY think NOS-4-A2 was the only thing I built for Zurg? No! I've done much more than just one robot! And you know what? I am NOT going to go back to that!" He grinned suddenly, looking a little crazed and off-kiltered. "Aha- Hahaha! I refuse to go back to Zurg no matter HOW MUCH YOU PEOPLE ARE PUSHING ME TOWARDS THAT."

He suddenly looked panicked, flailing his arms out. By this time, everyone in the cafeteria was staring at the spectacle. "Do you know who I am?! I am ALFRED COSMIC. I have more power than you and the rest of Star Command can even imagine! I am superior to you! Ahahahahaha-! I don't need you! I don't need anyone!"

His hands dug into his hair and gripped it tightly and his voice started to rise. "I've been on my own for over a decade! I can go back to that! Nobody cared about me before, why should it matter if nobody cares now?!"

His hands moved to cover his eyes and he was skirting the edge of falling into hyperventilation. "Nononononono! Not again! Hindi ko nais na nag-iisa muli!" His eyes darted around, now noticing everyone had their on eyes on him. He sped from cafeteria, almost as fast as Pixel.

"Blaze..." Someone commented. "I think you broke him."

He lay on the floor of his room, wrapped in a blanket cocoon and whimpering very softly. He didn't have any thoughts in his mind, just feelings. Sadness, abandonment, pain... If he was thinking, he may have been able to remember that he had these same feelings before some time ago. As it was right now, he merely curled up on his side, shaking and whimpering.

There was a knock at the door and he turned his back to it to ignore it. It got louder and he groaned. "Go awaaaaay!" he whined. He was too tired to deal with any of this.

Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox Storm Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:17 pm

ab103 wrote:One week later...

Alfred had kept his promise to himself. He had ignored the others and didn't get in their way. He just stuck to his work; Nebula gave the official okay to start building and improving the security system, so Alfred and the LGMs were at work on that. However, he had noticed the looks and gossip that had been forming behind his back. It started out small and quiet, only a few rangers actively despising him and the rest either neutral or giving silent disapproval of everything he did. As the week drew on, more and more people jumped off of the neutral fence towards the garden of hating him. Now that there were more people actively despising him, he felt on edge with whatever he did. He was being judged for EVERYTHING he did, it didn't matter what.

He didn't even have the help of his monocle to help pin point how they would act against him. So, he had no idea how to prevent having to encounter their scorn. All the while, there was no one who actually said a thing to him, so he hadn't had an actual conversation with anyone since the day his secret was spilled. Normally, this wouldn't concern him. Normally he wasn't working close enough to people for it to concern him.

But, he could still hear them whisper about him when they thought he wasn't listening. Sometimes he wasn't listening and he heard them anyway, though he knew he was imagining those from stress. He was starting to lose sleep over this. He had to force himself to get food, even though he knew how much crud he would get for being anywhere close to any of the other Rangers.

Ignore the rabble, he told himself. It was all rubbish they were saying that he should not focus on. It was all unimportant drivel, nothing he should waste his precious time on. Rabble. Rubbish. Drivel. Unimportant. Don't waste time on them.

The unspoken mantra grew louder and louder in his mind as he walked through the cafeteria searching for an empty table. It had to make up for the fact that he was drowning it out with the voices around him. People were shushed and gazes were averted when he walked past. He tried his best to seem stoic about it, but his eyes showed worried as they darted around, looking for any table where he could find a decent amount of privacy. He needed somewhere that he could eat in peace and at least try to form an ignorant bubble of how everyone was acting around him.

He walked past another table and as soon as he was a few steps away, one of the rangers spoke up.

"Seriously, why are we letting the moron who built NOS-4-A2 just walk around freely? Once evil, always evil, right?"

He stopped in his tracks. There. That was it. A few people were staring now, probably wondering what he was about to do. He turned around to face the one who just made the comment, face finally successfully devoid of emotion. He took a quick stride back up to the table and dropped his tray onto it with a clatter.

The rangers at that table seemed surprised and angry. The one who made the first comment was about to stand and confront him, but he beat him to it.

He grabbed the ranger by the collar of his suit, strength beyond his usual prowess allowing him to drag him up. He scowled, dark eyes on fire. "Don't DARE talk about me behind my back like that!"

"Would you rather me do it to your face?" the ranger spat in response.

"Blaze!" one of the others at the table scolded.

"What?" Blaze argued. "I'm tired of having to give this guy special treatment just because he's the Commander's son! He BUILT NOS-4-A2, for crying out loud!"

He let go of Blaze, allowing him to drop back into his seat. "Of, if you want to be like that, then DON'T degrade my achievements like that. Do you REALLY think NOS-4-A2 was the only thing I built for Zurg? No! I've done much more than just one robot! And you know what? I am NOT going to go back to that!" He grinned suddenly, looking a little crazed and off-kiltered. "Aha- Hahaha! I refuse to go back to Zurg no matter HOW MUCH YOU PEOPLE ARE PUSHING ME TOWARDS THAT."

He suddenly looked panicked, flailing his arms out. By this time, everyone in the cafeteria was staring at the spectacle. "Do you know who I am?! I am ALFRED COSMIC. I have more power than you and the rest of Star Command can even imagine! I am superior to you! Ahahahahaha-! I don't need you! I don't need anyone!"

His hands dug into his hair and gripped it tightly and his voice started to rise. "I've been on my own for over a decade! I can go back to that! Nobody cared about me before, why should it matter if nobody cares now?!"

His hands moved to cover his eyes and he was skirting the edge of falling into hyperventilation. "Nononononono! Not again! Hindi ko nais na nag-iisa muli!" His eyes darted around, now noticing everyone had their on eyes on him. He sped from cafeteria, almost as fast as Pixel.

"Blaze..." Someone commented. "I think you broke him."

Pixel had seen the dilemma that happened in the cafeteria while she was in there getting herself a drink of water from her dish. She looked at Alfred in alarm; she had never seen him act so deranged and frantic before. She couldn't help but cringe at some of the comments Blaze made at Alfred. She knew that Blaze was a bit hot-headed, more so than her, but even she wouldn't dare say anything that horrible. She looked on as Alfred ran off. Her concern for him was genuine, and so, she decided to sneak out of the cafeteria and follow him.

ab103 wrote:

He lay on the floor of his room, wrapped in a blanket cocoon and whimpering very softly. He didn't have any thoughts in his mind, just feelings. Sadness, abandonment, pain... If he was thinking, he may have been able to remember that he had these same feelings before some time ago. As it was right now, he merely curled up on his side, shaking and whimpering.

There was a knock at the door and he turned his back to it to ignore it. It got louder and he groaned. "Go awaaaaay!" he whined. He was too tired to deal with any of this.

She pawed at the door again, trying to get Alfred's attention. But he didn't want anyone to come in. She sighed, almost in a parental way, and said,"Alfred...it's me. Can I come in?"

She knew he felt so sad from all that he felt; she wanted to let him know that she wasn't loyal ONLY to Ty.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Fox Storm

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next