To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 11 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel shrugged. "Remember how ya told me about the gremlin proofing? We tracked you down through that, since you had it on hand."

Ty and Simone looked at her, impressed. She REALLY paid attention to everything Alfred told her about the security systems....that was pretty good, for a dustchaser.

"Ffft, what?!" Alfred looked completely shocked and dismayed by that statement. Through his gremlin proofing? Really? "At... At least you listened when I said that..." He began muttering under his breath about "idiots think I'm crazy for even installing it. Hmph."

He frowned and glanced over Pixel. "You're alright... Right...? Or, at least you're going to be alright?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 11 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Ffft, what?!" Alfred looked completely shocked and dismayed by that statement. Through his gremlin proofing? Really? "At... At least you listened when I said that..." He began muttering under his breath about "idiots think I'm crazy for even installing it. Hmph."

He frowned and glanced over Pixel. "You're alright... Right...? Or, at least you're going to be alright?"

Pixel grinned sheepishly, to Alfred's surprise. She showed him her bandages and said, "I've been better. But I'll survive! My pride was the only thing hurt." She chuckled nervously to lighten up the awkwardness.

Ty sighed. He wearily explained to his cousin, "Well, we found you. We came to take you back to Star Command."

Simone stoically nodded. She refused to give Alfred even one word. Not that she wasn't glad he was safe, but she was still feeling indifferent and upset towards him.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel grinned sheepishly, to Alfred's surprise. She showed him her bandages and said, "I've been better. But I'll survive! My pride was the only thing hurt." She chuckled nervously to lighten up the awkwardness.

Ty sighed. He wearily explained to his cousin, "Well, we found you. We came to take you back to Star Command."

Simone stoically nodded. She refused to give Alfred even one word. Not that she wasn't glad he was safe, but she was still feeling indifferent and upset towards him.

Alfred stared at the ground for a moment and then shook his head. "No. I can't." He looked up at Simone and then Ty. "Why would you even want me there? Nobody wants me there. It's perfectly fine to just leave me out here because, honestly, who would even miss me?"

He scowled. "I can't even do a single thing to help without any of you suddenly finding some way to make me seem like the bad guy."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stared at the ground for a moment and then shook his head. "No. I can't." He looked up at Simone and then Ty. "Why would you even want me there? Nobody wants me there. It's perfectly fine to just leave me out here because, honestly, who would even miss me?"

He scowled. "I can't even do a single thing to help without any of you suddenly finding some way to make me seem like the bad guy."

Pixel flinched sadly and nervously at Alfred's scowl. "Alfred...it ain't your fault the weapon fired on me. I was the one who ran after XR after he called me..." She curtly shook her head. "You -know-what, and I couldn't stop myself in time. If anything..." She lowered her head in shame. "...I should be the one in trouble. If I had just ignored him, none of this would have happened."

Ty took his hand off her collar and let Pixel go to Alfred, making sure she didn't jump on him. She didn't; she slowly crept to him, and sat down in front of him, feeling horrible for what happened.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel flinched sadly and nervously at Alfred's scowl. "Alfred...it ain't your fault the weapon fired on me. I was the one who ran after XR after he called me..." She curtly shook her head. "You -know-what, and I couldn't stop myself in time. If anything..." She lowered her head in shame. "...I should be the one in trouble. If I had just ignored him, none of this would have happened."

Ty took his hand off her collar and let Pixel go to Alfred, making sure she didn't jump on him. She didn't; she slowly crept to him, and sat down in front of him, feeling horrible for what happened.

Alfred sighed and sat down as well. "No, no, I didn't mean you. I meant everyone else... I mean... Even my own brother thinks so lowly of me... And there's Blaze and all of the other rangers..." He glanced up quickly at Ty and Simone before looking away. "It's like they want me to go back to Zurg..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred sighed and sat down as well. "No, no, I didn't mean you. I meant everyone else... I mean... Even my own brother thinks so lowly of me... And there's Blaze and all of the other rangers..." He glanced up quickly at Ty and Simone before looking away. "It's like they want me to go back to Zurg..."

"..."
Although Ty was feeling uncertain of what to think of his cousin at the moment, he did seem to feel a LITTLE sympathy for his cousin...but only a little. He sighed, unsure of what to say.

Simone, meanwhile, felt indifferent and cold to Alfred. She still felt upset towards him, but even SHE wasn't heartless to feel something close to sorrow for him.

Too bad this was all about to end soon.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"..."
Although Ty was feeling uncertain of what to think of his cousin at the moment, he did seem to feel a LITTLE sympathy for his cousin...but only a little. He sighed, unsure of what to say.

Simone, meanwhile, felt indifferent and cold to Alfred. She still felt upset towards him, but even SHE wasn't heartless to feel something close to sorrow for him.

Too bad this was all about to end soon.

Alfred sighed. "Look, I'll go back to Star Command eventually, but I just needed time to cool off and think. And, right now, I think..." He trailed off, and glanced to the side. Secretly, he was looking through his monocle. Something was coming... Something bad.. "Right now, I think we might want to get going."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:58 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred sighed. "Look, I'll go back to Star Command eventually, but I just needed time to cool off and think. And, right now, I think..." He trailed off, and glanced to the side. Secretly, he was looking through his monocle. Something was coming... Something bad.. "Right now, I think we might want to get going."

The three Rangers slighty went rigid at Alfred's words, and glanced at each other. Pixel tilted her head and asked, "What makes ya say that? There's nothin' out here but us and-" She stopped talking; her nose picked up a scent. She got up on all fours and sniffed the air. Ty and Simone noticed her behavior. She stopped and started growling fiercely, looking off into the sky.

"What? What is it, girl?"

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The three Rangers went rigid at Alfred's words, and glanced at each other. Pixel tilted her head and asked, "What makes ya say that? There's nothin' out here but us and-" She stopped talking; her nose picked up a scent. She got up on all fours and sniffed the air. Ty and Simone noticed her behavior. She stopped and started growling fiercely, looking off into the sky.

"What? What is it, girl?"

Alfred stood up, quickly dusting himself off. "Company. Bad company. We really ought to get going. Quickly. Please."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred stood up, quickly dusting himself off. "Company. Bad company. We really ought to get going. Quickly. Please."

"No need to go anywhere. Not that your mutt is gonna help you since she's pretty banged up to fight." An oily and smarmy voice in the distance announced.

Everyone knew who that voice was: it was Warp Darkmatter again.

Pixel growled more fiercely and gingerly crouched down to prepare for a fight. Ty and Simone readied their lasers to wherever Warp was hiding.

Everyone looked all around to find out where Warp was, but all their guesses were wrong.

Alfred felt something grab him from behind, causing him to yelp! The Rangers turned around and there was Warp, holding Alfred hostage, with his normal arm grabbing him around his throat, and his robotic arm turned into a flamethrower. The human Rangers stiffened, raising their lasers in alarm. Pixel's hackles were raised up. "Uh uh uh...I wouldn't shoot if I were you...unless you want to see Cosmic here be barbecued, you'll drop your lasers, fangs, claws...and martial arts, and come with us quiet-like."

"'We?'"

A group of Hornets suddenly appeared around the Rangers, Alfred and Warp, preparing to shoot them. Ty and Simone and Pixel all glanced at each other with a grim but knowing glance. They all knew what they had to do...they lowered their defenses.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"No need to go anywhere. Not that your mutt is gonna help you since she's pretty banged up to fight." An oily and smarmy voice in the distance announced.

Everyone knew who that voice was: it was Warp Darkmatter again.

Pixel growled more fiercely and gingerly crouched down to prepare for a fight. Ty and Simone readied their lasers to wherever Warp was hiding.

Everyone looked all around to find out where Warp was, but all their guesses were wrong.

Alfred felt something grab him from behind, causing him to yelp! The Rangers turned around and there was Warp, holding Alfred hostage, with his normal arm grabbing him around his throat, and his robotic arm turned into a flamethrower. The human Rangers stiffened, raising their lasers in alarm. Pixel's hackles were raised up. "Uh uh uh...I wouldn't shoot if I were you...unless you want to see Cosmic here be barbecued, you'll drop your lasers, fangs, claws...and martial arts, and come with us quiet-like."

"'We?'"

A group of Hornets suddenly appeared around the Rangers, Alfred and Warp, preparing to shoot them. Ty and Simone and Pixel all glanced at each other with a grim but knowing glance. They all knew what they had to do...they lowered their defenses.

Alfred pulled at Warp's arm, trying to get it off his throat. When Warp merely tightened his grip, he gave up on pulling but scowled. "Just so you know, Darkmatter... I really want to kill you..."

...He was starting to regret smacking Darkmatter the last time he saw him. It felt so good, but, there was the little problem of Darkmatter being one for petty revenge. But, there was a question on his mind. "And how did you find us?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:46 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred pulled at Warp's arm, trying to get it off his throat. When Warp merely tightened his grip, he gave up on pulling but scowled. "Just so you know, Darkmatter... I really want to kill you..."

Warp only smirked smugly at Alfred's scowl.

ab103 wrote:
...He was starting to regret smacking Darkmatter the last time he saw him. It felt so good, but, there was the little problem of Darkmatter being one for petty revenge. But, there was a question on his mind. "And how did you find us?"

Warp snickered. "Well, actually, I didn't mean to find you. I was on another mission for Zurg, but when I saw your ship come to this rock, I thought Zurg might be interested, so I told him I was bringing you back to Planet Z. But..." He turned to face a defiant duo team of Ty and Simone, whose arms were pinned behind their backs, and Pixel, who was getting a muzzle slapped onto her face to keep her jaws shut. She only growled as the Hornets did so.

"I didn't know you'd all be here. It'll be a jackpot, now that I think about it. I get to take..." He pointed at everyone as he listed them off. "..,the former wirewolf, the crazy martial artist, the robotic mutt, AND the defected worker. Today must be my lucky day." The Rangers and Alfred merely scowled at Warp, but did nothing to resist as they were all led away to Warp's ship.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Warp only smirked smugly at Alfred's scowl.

Warp snickered. "Well, actually, I didn't mean to find you. I was on another mission for Zurg, but when I saw your ship come to this rock, I thought Zurg might be interested, so I told him I was bringing you back to Planet Z. But..." He turned to face a defiant duo team of Ty and Simone, whose arms were pinned behind their backs, and Pixel, who was getting a muzzle slapped onto her face to keep her jaws shut. She only growled as the Hornets did so.

"I didn't know you'd all be here. It'll be a jackpot, now that I think about it. I get to take..." He pointed at everyone as he listed them off. "..,the former wirewolf, the crazy martial artist, the robotic mutt, AND the defected worker. Today must be my lucky day." The Rangers and Alfred merely scowled at Warp, but did nothing to resist as they were all led away to Warp's ship.

Oh, that was just thrilling. Warp managed to get the upper-hand by accident? He did nothing to resist as Warp took him and the others onto his ship, but he was absolutely seething. "I swear, Darkmatter..." he ground out. "You know I don't have morals when it comes to people I don't like... As soon as I get out of this, I am so taking you down."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 pm

ab103 wrote:

Oh, that was just thrilling. Warp managed to get the upper-hand by accident? He did nothing to resist as Warp took him and the others onto his ship, but he was absolutely seething. "I swear, Darkmatter..." he ground out. "You know I don't have morals when it comes to people I don't like... As soon as I get out of this, I am so taking you down."

Warp sneered, mockingly taunting Alfred, "Ooh, I'm so scared. Heh, I'd love to see you try, Cosmic. But for now...you're going down in a cell, with the others." The Rangers and Alfred were all pushed into a cell. The door was locked up shut and tight, and Warp began piloting his ship, intending to return to Planet Z with these four prisoners behind bars.

The trip was very, VERY silent for the four prisoners. Not that they needed to speak because they had arrived at Planet Z sooner than they thought.

But little did they, or Warp, know that a certain small dark blue ship was following them, keeping out of sight...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Warp sneered, mockingly taunting Alfred, "Ooh, I'm so scared. Heh, I'd love to see you try, Cosmic. But for now...you're going down in a cell, with the others." The Rangers and Alfred were all pushed into a cell. The door was locked up shut and tight, and Warp began piloting his ship, intending to return to Planet Z with these four prisoners behind bars.

The trip was very, VERY silent for the four prisoners. Not that they needed to speak because they had arrived at Planet Z sooner than they thought.

But little did they, or Warp, know that a certain small dark blue ship was following them, keeping out of sight...

Alfred sat quietly through the trip, fingers tented in front of his face as he calculated possible options However, he was very distracted. This was due to the fact that, after his initial angry threats towards Warp, he remembered that he was secretly terrified of Warp and Zurg and what they might do with a "defected worker" like him. Hmph. He didn't understand why Zurg cared that he quit, when he was just freelance. But, then again, perhaps Zurg just didn't like that he started working for Star Command instead. Regardless, even though he kept an angry frown throughout the trip, he was afraid of what might happen to him.

He was worried for the others, as well, but not as much. After all, they were Space Rangers. They were the good guys. Good always won. He, on the other hand, seemed to have done just enough evil in his life that karma decided to finally give him what-for instead of letting him win. ...Not to mention, it was his fault the others were in this mess anyway. Always his fault. Always...

The trip to Planet Z was short, and he lamented the lack of time he had to plan. But, what could he do now? Fake a brave face on his way to meet one evil emperor, that's what.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred sat quietly through the trip, fingers tented in front of his face as he calculated possible options However, he was very distracted. This was due to the fact that, after his initial angry threats towards Warp, he remembered that he was secretly terrified of Warp and Zurg and what they might do with a "defected worker" like him. Hmph. He didn't understand why Zurg cared that he quit, when he was just freelance. But, then again, perhaps Zurg just didn't like that he started working for Star Command instead. Regardless, even though he kept an angry frown throughout the trip, he was afraid of what might happen to him.

He was worried for the others, as well, but not as much. After all, they were Space Rangers. They were the good guys. Good always won. He, on the other hand, seemed to have done just enough evil in his life that karma decided to finally give him what-for instead of letting him win. ...Not to mention, it was his fault the others were in this mess anyway. Always his fault. Always...

The trip to Planet Z was short, and he lamented the lack of time he had to plan. But, what could he do now? Fake a brave face on his way to meet one evil emperor, that's what.

The Rangers kept quiet since they had so many thoughts going in their minds; Ty's thoughts consisted of paranoia and anger at his cousin, Simone's thoughts raged of indifference and blame on herself for not being able to help her friends and Alfred, and Pixel's thoughts moved merely by observation.

"So Alfred led us to a trap to lead us to Zurg?! Oh, this day just gets better and better!" Ty thought sarcastically and furiously, feeling his blood begin to boil, along with his emotions.

"I should have been more observant to my environment, then I could have taken out Warp and saved us from going to Planet Z! Some warrior I am." She thought, feeling shame and disappointment crawl into her blood...and certain rage beginning to grow.

Although the dustchaser didn't speak much either, she did take the time to observe everyone's faces and guess what her human friends were thinking.

Pixel looked at the two lovebirds-er...Rangers, and guessed what they were thinking. "They're both upset in their own way about Alfred. Ty's mad because he felt betrayed at how Alfred seemed to lead them into a trap and Sim's mad because she felt like she should have caught on to what was happening in our environment more quickly, and feels responsible for us goin' to Zurg. Not that I could blame them. I should have paid attention myself. And Alfred..."

She gave a quick and subtle glance to Alfred and knew that he was probably scared and hesitant of going back to that fruitcake emperor.

They no sooner reached Planet Z when Warp knocked on their cage bars. "Rise and shine, lady and gentlemen...and mutt." Pixel scowled in annoyance at that. "We have arrived to Planet Z." He opened the cage and with his gun, made them leave the cage and out the ship, onto the blood red grounds of Zurg's fortress. They went in.

Meanwhile, the dark blue ship landed a good distance away from the fortress, enough to keep itself in hiding and out of the Hornets' sight.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Rangers kept quiet since they had so many thoughts going in their minds; Ty's thoughts consisted of paranoia and anger at his cousin, Simone's thoughts raged of indifference and blame on herself for not being able to help her friends and Alfred, and Pixel's thoughts moved merely by observation.

"So Alfred led us to a trap to lead us to Zurg?! Oh, this day just gets better and better!" Ty thought sarcastically and furiously, feeling his blood begin to boil, along with his emotions.

"I should have been more observant to my environment, then I could have taken out Warp and saved us from going to Planet Z! Some warrior I am." She thought, feeling shame and disappointment crawl into her blood...and certain rage beginning to grow.

Although the dustchaser didn't speak much, she did take the time to observe everyone's faces and guess what her human friends were thinking.

Pixel looked at the two lovebirds-er...Rangers, and guessed what they were thinking. "They're both upset in their own way about Alfred. Ty's mad because he felt betrayed at how Alfred seemed to lead them into a trap and Sim's mad because she felt like she should have caught on to what was happening in our environment more quickly. Not that I could blame them. I should have paid attention myself. And Alfred..."

She gave a quick and subtle glance to Alfred and knew that he was probably scared and hesitant of going back to that fruitcake emperor.

They no sooner reached Planet Z when Warp knocked on their cage bars. "Rise and shine, lady and gentlemen...and mutt." Pixel scowled in annoyance at that. "We have arrived to Planet Z." He opened the cage and with his gun, made them leave the cage and out the ship, onto the blood red grounds of Zurg's fortress. They went in.

Meanwhile, the dark blue ship landed a good distance away from the fortress, enough to keep itself in hiding and out of the Hornets' sight.

Alfred had to admit, he actually was impressed with the place. He had never been their before, so he was surprised by everything he saw. However, he knew to keep focused on the matter at hand. His monocle was still on, so he was using it to search for what information he could to help get them out of there. Unfortunately, he kept getting distracted and would start searching the wrong information or would search the same thing over again. Normally he was able to keep his main thoughts and his thoughts controlling the monocle separate, but he was completely out of practice at the moment. If he got out of this and was taken back to Star Command, he would have to insist on using his monocle all of this time, regardless of what Commander Nebula said. Really, this was ridiculous.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:00 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred had to admit, he actually was impressed with the place. He had never been their before, so he was surprised by everything he saw. However, he knew to keep focused on the matter at hand. His monocle was still on, so he was using it to search for what information he could to help get them out of there. Unfortunately, he kept getting distracted and would start searching the wrong information or would search the same thing over again. Normally he was able to keep his main thoughts and his thoughts controlling the monocle separate, but he was completely out of practice at the moment. If he got out of this and was taken back to Star Command, he would have to insist on using his monocle all of this time, regardless of what Commander Nebula said. Really, this was ridiculous.

The Rangers and Alfred were all led inside to Zurg's palace, passing by various hallways and rooms. The humans didn't resist much, but Pixel, at random times, attempted a few times to escape. Each time she tried, she was shocked by the Hornet's electric attacks. She decided to stop trying to escape and just went along with the program.

Eventually, they were brought to the big bad Evil Emperor Zurg himself. He was in his throne, sitting there, reading a book while awaiting their arrival. When he saw them coming, he put the book away and stood up over them, eyes glowing.

"Ah, Darkmatter. You have brought me the next best thing to Lightyear; my former worker. The others are just...side dishes to go along with the main course...Ty Parsec, Pixel, and..." He looked at Simone and blanked out. He didn't know who she was. "And another Ranger." He quickly finished. Simone subtly snorted and rolled her eyes.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:15 am

Fox Storm wrote:
The Rangers and Alfred were all led inside to Zurg's palace, passing by various hallways and rooms. The humans didn't resist much, but Pixel, at random times, attempted a few times to escape. Each time she tried, she was shocked by the Hornet's electric attacks. She decided to stop trying to escape and just went along with the program.

Eventually, they were brought to the big bad Evil Emperor Zurg himself. He was in his throne, sitting there, reading a book while awaiting their arrival. When he saw them coming, he put the book away and stood up over them, eyes glowing.

"Ah, Darkmatter. You have brought me the next best thing to Lightyear; my former worker. The others are just...side dishes to go along with the main course...Ty Parsec, Pixel, and..." He looked at Simone and blanked out. He didn't know who she was. "And another Ranger." He quickly finished. Simone subtly snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so nice to see you, Evil Emperor Zurg, sir," Alfred chimed, though it was difficult to see how serious he was being about it. "I had just been talking about you today... Now. About these three..." He nodded his head over towards Ty, Pixel, and Simone. "Do you really actually need them at all? I mean, what use would they have? It's probably better if you just let them go..." He paused before adding an amendment. "Safe and sound..."

Oh, that was never going to work... Worth a shot at least, right?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 am

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, so nice to see you, Evil Emperor Zurg, sir," Alfred chimed, though it was difficult to see how serious he was being about it. "I had just been talking about you today... Now. About these three..." He nodded his head over towards Ty, Pixel, and Simone. "Do you really actually need them at all? I mean, what use would they have? It's probably better if you just let them go..." He paused before adding an amendment. "Safe and sound..."

Oh, that was never going to work... Worth a shot at least, right?

The Rangers glanced at Alfred in surprise and then to Zurg...would he buy it?

No. Alfred was right. Zurg just rolled his eyes and, in an almost giddy manner, giggled out, "Oh, please. Do you think I'm going to easily let them go when Darkmatter went through the trouble of bringing them to me, alongside you? ALL Rangers are my enemies, as much as LIGHTYEAR." Zurg sneered darkly at Buzz's name.

Warp smirked at that.

He pointed at Alfred, and announced, "Before I deal with them, I have an offer to make withyou. You see, I have...missed your competence some time after you left my services. Good quality work hasn't come quite frankly as they did when YOU were around. And I'm sure you hate having to lose what GOOD pay I gave out...so, my offer is this. Join me again, or I'll destroy you....well, not personally, but still. I'll have my Hornets blast you to ashes if you don't take my offer. Your choice." He finished in an almost singsongy tone.

Everyone looked at Alfred...what was he going to say?

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 am

Fox Storm wrote:
The Rangers glanced at Alfred in surprise and then to Zurg...would he buy it?

No. Alfred was right. Zurg just rolled his eyes and, in an almost giddy manner, giggled out, "Oh, please. Do you think I'm going to easily let them go when Darkmatter went through the trouble of bringing them to me, alongside you? ALL Rangers are my enemies, as much as LIGHTYEAR." Zurg sneered darkly at Buzz's name.

He pointed at Alfred, and announced, "Before I deal with them, I have an offer to make withyou. You see, I have...missed your competence some time after you left my services. Good quality work hasn't come quite frankly as they did when YOU were around. And I'm sure you hate having to lose what GOOD pay I gave out...so, my offer is this. Join me again, or I'll destroy you....well, not personally, but still. I'll have my Hornets blast you to ashes if you don't take my offer. Your choice." He finished in an almost singsongy tone.

Everyone looked at Alfred...what was he going to say?

"...Really? You're asking me that NOW?" Alfred scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Do you realize how much I've been going through at Star Command? They found out that I used to work for you! Now everyone there is pretty much placing bets on when I'd go crawling back to you, asking for work again. So either I prove them right, or I die. I think my answer is obvious." He huffed up and turned his nose away for a moment before focusing on Zurg again. "I wasn't getting good pay from you. Of course, I'm NOT going back to something so substandard."

He almost added "but I'll consider for a higher paycheck" out of a business-minded habit, but caught himself before that. Also, he was honestly considering asking for help to get out of Star Command so at the very least, if Zurg couldn't have him, neither could Star Command, but, unfortunately, he never got the chance.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 am

ab103 wrote:

"...Really? You're asking me that NOW?" Alfred scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Do you realize how much I've been going through at Star Command? They found out that I used to work for you! Now everyone there is pretty much placing bets on when I'd go crawling back to you, asking for work again. So either I prove them right, or I die. I think my answer is obvious." He huffed up and turned his nose away for a moment before focusing on Zurg again. "I wasn't getting good pay from you. Of course, I'm NOT going back to something so substandard."

He almost added "but I'll consider for a higher paycheck" out of a business-minded habit, but caught himself before that. Also, he was honestly considering asking for help to get out of Star Command so at the very least, if Zurg couldn't have him, neither could Star Command, but, unfortunately, he never got the chance.

Zurg was surprised to hear the trouble Star Command gave him, but he felt so angry that Alfred refused to take his offer. And so...with a great and heavy sigh, which was close to being dramatic, Zurg said, "Very well, then, Cosmic. If you won't come back to work for me...then there's only one solution...I'll have to send my Hornets to blast you into ashes."

MARK! MARK! MARK!

Pixel barked...er, tried to bark, angrily at the thought of Zurg killing Alfred. She wanted so badly to attack him, but the Hornets were giving her plenty of trouble by shocking her into submission. But she didn't care, she wanted to save him! He didn't deserve this!

Last edited by Fox Storm on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:17 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Zurg was surprised to hear the trouble Star Command gave him, but he felt so angry that Alfred refused to take his offer. And so...with a great and heavy sigh, which was close to being dramatic, Zurg said, "Very well, then, Cosmic. If you won't come back to work for me...then there's only one solution...I'll have to send my Hornets to blast you into ashes."

MARK! MARK! MARK!

Pixel barked, er, tried to bark, angrily at the thought of Zurg killing Alfred. She wanted so badly to attack him, but the Hornets were giving her plenty of trouble by shocking her into submission. But she didn't care, she wanted to save him! He didn't deserve this!

Alfred frowned at the sight of Pixel being shocked. It was bad enough that she were shocking her all the way to the throne room, but he didn't manage to say anything then. Not to mention she had already gotten hurt thanks to his security system. But, she was just trying to defend him now. He could tell. She didn't deserve to be hurt for his sake. That was yet another breaking point for him.

"Chyst be, would you STOP HURTING PIXEL!" His own anger was evident then, but he couldn't help it. Pixel had been his only friend, his first true one in a long time. He didn't want to see her hurt anymore because of him. He'd do anything to stop that.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:37 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned at the sight of Pixel being shocked. It was bad enough that she were shocking her all the way to the throne room, but he didn't manage to say anything then. Not to mention she had already gotten hurt thanks to his security system. But, she was just trying to defend him now. He could tell. She didn't deserve to be hurt for his sake. That was yet another breaking point for him.

"Chyst be, would you STOP HURTING PIXEL!" His own anger was evident then, but he couldn't help it. Pixel had been his only friend, his first true one in a long time. He didn't want to see her hurt anymore because of him. He'd do anything to stop that.

"Pixel, knock it off! STOP IT!" "LEAVE HER ALONE! Don't hurt her anymore!" Ty and Simone shouted angrily at Zurg. They, too, had been quiet since they could barely get a chance to defend her. But now that the Hornets were shocking her more than ever, their anger began rising, seeing Pixel in further pain than they did when she was accidentally shot by Alfred's security system.

Ty had enough and commanded loudly, "PIXEL! LAY DOWN NOW!" He shouted louder that day than he ever did before, but he didn't care. He had to get Pixel to stop being hurt. Fortunately, since Ty was the only one Pixel would almost always listen to when it came to commands, she stopped resisting and barking. She was still on her fours, though.

"I know you're mad at this, but...you'll only be in worse pain if you keep fighting...and Alfred will be too." Ty knew that even though Alfred was still making him paranoid, even HE didn't deserve to die like this. And the least he could do was honor Alfred's wishes and get Pixel to stop fighting so much, and refrain from hurting herself even more. Until he could come up with a way to get them ALL free, Ty was going to have to do whatever it took to stop Pixel from being hurt and somehow save Alfred from Zurg's wrath.

Pixel seemed to get the hint and she just laid down, tamed.

"Oh, wow, Parsec. You got somebody to listen to you? That's quite impressive; you've come a LONG way from being the distressed dude."

Ty just glared at Warp and didn't say anything.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Pixel, knock it off! STOP IT!" "LEAVE HER ALONE! Don't hurt her anymore!" Ty and Simone shouted angrily at Zurg. They, too, had been quiet since they could barely get a chance to defend her. But now that the Hornets were shocking her more than ever, their anger began rising, seeing Pixel in further pain than they did when she was accidentally shot by Alfred's security system.

Ty had enough and commanded loudly, "PIXEL! LAY DOWN NOW!" He shouted louder that day than he ever did before, but he didn't care. He had to get Pixel to stop being hurt. Fortunately, since Ty was the only one Pixel would almost always listen to when it came to commands, she stopped resisting and barking. She was still on her fours, though.

"I know you're mad at this, but...you'll only be in worse pain if you keep fighting...and Alfred will be too." Ty knew that even though Alfred was still making him paranoid, even HE didn't deserve to die like this. And the least he could do was honor Alfred's wishes and get Pixel to stop fighting so much, and stop hurting herself. Until he could come up with a way to get them ALL free, Ty was going to have to do whatever it took to stop Pixel from being hurt and somehow save Alfred from Zurg's wrath.

Pixel seemed to get the hint and she just laid down, tamed.

"Oh, wow, Parsec. You got somebody to listen to you? That's quite impressive; you've come a LONG way from being the distressed dude."

Ty just glared at Warp and didn't say anything.

Alfred had his face covered with his hands. He tried to keep his breathing steady, to remain clam. So this was it? This was how he was going to die? No! He couldn't! He refused! Did they know who he was? He was Alfred Cosmic. He couldn't die so easily!

Wait.... His monocle was showing something, though it was faint. He couldn't get a good image on it, but he had a good idea what he was looking at. A certain dark blue ship... He had to stall. But how...? He slowly removed his hands and looked at Zurg, frown set but ready to argue business.

"If I do go back to working for you..." Hypothetical. It was only a hypothetical, he wasn't actually saying he would. Hopefully, Zurg wouldn't catch that. "...Would you let these three go?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next