To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

4 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus - Page 5 Empty Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:47 pm

"Excellent!" The LGM motioned towards a door, slowly it opened, and alan was sure it was just dramatic effect. He waited to see what this 'Experimental ranger' looked like....

and there it was. a full two feet tall. "This is it?" He looked at the little green beans
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus - Page 5 Empty Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Two hours and many bruises and sores later....

Ty and Alan walked out of there feeling like they've been through a battle, which wasn't too far-fetched for their profession.

They went to the medical bay to get someone to check them out.

As they entered, they expected to see LGMs about. And there were, but their doctor was not an LGM...

It was Simone. As they waited for someone to look over them, they sat on beds. When they saw her come out, they were surprised to see her, and vice versa.

"Alan, Ty...what happened? I didn't expect to see you two here."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:12 pm

Alan looked from Ty to Simone, and wasn't sure if he was welcome to talk. But, being him, he did anyway. "We learned that robots don't make good rangers. At all." He fingered his arm that felt very suspiciously broken. Ty seemed pretty beat up too, but certaintly hadnt gotten the worst of it.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:30 pm

"Oh, my....that was the experimental ranger the LGMs came up with, I presume?"

Ty nodded and grinned slightly. As he did so, "Ow!" The pulling of a smile made his skin hurt. Simone looked over him, hand on shoulder. Then she looked over Alan and, with a big sisterly attitude, she put her hands on her hips and sternly yet amusingly said, "Well, I'll be able to patch you two up in no time. But you'll have to be good boys for me, okay?"

The two guys stared at each other with shocked expressions.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:34 pm

"Uh...yeah." Alan looked away from Ty, still suprised at Simone's offer. He thought he had scared her off forever earlier. "Sorry about earlier." He stumbled., whimpering like a kitten for dramatic effect at his singed tail
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Simone softened. The poor Ranger felt bad about what happened at Cosmo's today. She laughed in a very assuring way, like a mother would, and said, "Oh, that's quite alright. I'm just very shy when it comes to meeting people, that's all. You, and Ty here, have nothing to worry about."

Ty smiled. "Well, that's good to hear. So you work as a medic?"

Simone nodded. "Yes. I like to help the LGMs whenever they have someone who needs medical attention. I'm quite well skilled in medicine...not the best, mind you, but I am good at it."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Alan smiled at the woman. she was so nice- and Ty was definitely picking up on that. "Thanks." He jumped up onto a bed, waiting for her to set his arm. "You dont happen to know Ginger, do you? I'm not sure what her last name is, but how many zephyrites could be on star command?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan smiled at the woman. she was so nice- and Ty was definitely picking up on that. "Thanks." He jumped up onto a bed, waiting for her to set his arm. "You dont happen to know Ginger, do you? I'm not sure what her last name is, but how many zephyrites could be on star command?"

As Simone prepared her treatments for her patients, she blanked out on the name. She shook her head and said, "No, I'm afraid not. But I do know whom you're talking about, Alan."

She set about and looked over the two of them.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:05 pm

"Ah, okay." Alan smiled and winced when she set up the cast. Ty was getting his wounds looked at to, with a kind of dreamy face. He leaned over and whispered into his friend's ear. "You LIKE her, parsec."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Ty snapped out of his dreamy state and whispered back hastily to Alan as soon as Simone was busy looking over her supplies, "What are you talking about?! I'm just...enjoying the pain that she's taking off me."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Alan smirked and didnt reply. Ty got the message well enough. He waggled a finger from the broken arm at him knowingly
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:16 pm

Ty rolled his eyes and just watched as Simone put a cold compress on a big and ugly black bruise on Ty's arm. He gently hissed at how much it hurt.

The woman cringed. "My apologies, Ty."

Ty smiled, and said, "That's okay, don't worry about it."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Alan held his nose up, stroking his yellow- brown goatee playfully. Simone really was nice. No wonder Ty was falling all over her, or would be in the near future. He could tell.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan held his nose up, stroking his yellow- brown goatee playfully. Simone really was nice. No wonder Ty was falling all over her, or would be in the near future. He could tell.

Ty couldn't help but look at Simone as she placed a cold compress on Alan's bruises. There was something different about this woman...he couldn't place his finger on it, but there was something different. For one thing, she didn't come into the Academy on the day everyone arrived with a nervous frown or excited grin like everyone else did. She looked rather....reluctant to be there, as if she was resigned to become a Space Ranger...but why?

His thoughts were interrupted as she spoke again. "So where are you two from?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 pm

"The planet Zephyr. Teeny little farming planet, if your not familiar with it." Alan smiled. "But pretty close to tropical." He smiled at the chill of the compress on the places where XL had punched him and, at one point, bitten him on the knee. That was going to smart for a while.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"The planet Zephyr. Teeny little farming planet, if your not familiar with it." Alan smiled. "But pretty close to tropical." He smiled at the chill of the compress on the places where XL had punched him and, at one point, bitten him on the knee. That was going to smart for a while.

"Oh...it sounds nice! I wouldn't mind visiting there...if I had time, of course." She laughed at that statement.

She turned to Ty. "And you? Where are you from, Ty?"

"I'm from Equadies. It's nothing much but it's like Zephyr; it's got beaches and oceans. Nothing special."

Simone giggled. "All the same, it sounds lovely as well. I'd love to go there sometime as well."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Alan smiled. "But Zephyr is like the universe's largest rain forest. Not really any oceans, but it seems like it sometimes. Kind of like a less dangerous karn." He motioned towards Ty, smirking. "So Equadies is the better vacation spot. Ty, why don't you take the lovely lady sometime?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Ty and Simone blushed at that statement although out of different reasons.

Ty blushed out of embarrassment because he knew Alan was teasing him. He didn't know her all that much, and wanted to get to know her better. Alan's teasing was not helping!

Simone was blushing because Alan called her lovely...she felt so embarrassed when someone called her lovely or commented on her beauty. She never really thought much of it before.

Ty managed to get rid of his blush and muttered,"Yes...I would love to...when we're not too busy, of course."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:15 pm

Alan smiled to himself. Success. "You are very pretty, by the way." He grinned at the blushing simone sicerely.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan smiled to himself. Success. "You are very pretty, by the way." He grinned at the blushing simone sicerely.

Simone blushed even more furiously. She stammered out, in a shy tone, "Uh...t-thank you. I've...n-never been called that before."

Ty glared at Alan. Ty wanted Alan to stop complimenting her. She was embarrassed enough already.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

"I'm shocked." Alan smiled gently, ignoring Ty's glares. Of course he didn't want Simone to be embarrassed, but she seemed to need a boost. And it was the truth, after all. "That no one hes ever pointed out those lovely eyes, or that hair. Its something I find, let me think...." He paused, unable to stop and looking for the right word. "impossible to overlook about a woman who is so friendly."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:"I'm shocked." Alan smiled gently, ignoring Ty's glares. Of course he didn't want Simone to be embarrassed, but she seemed to need a boost. And it was the truth, after all. "That no one hes ever pointed out those lovely eyes, or that hair. Its something I find, let me think...." He paused, unable to stop and looking for the right word. "impossible to overlook about a woman who is so friendly."

Ty subtly elbowed Alan in the side and cleared his throat. Ty assured the still-red woman, "What he means is, you are a good doctor and a pretty lady-er, pretty good at what you do." Ty blushed himself.

Simone smiled a little bit, and her blush lightened up a bit. "Well...I'm glad you think so. Thank you." She sounded a little calmer now.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Alan smiled, keeping his eyes closed still. he stupidly didnt seem to realize how much he had just embarrased Simone.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Pythonmelon wrote:Alan smiled, keeping his eyes closed still. he stupidly didnt seem to realize how much he had just embarrased Simone.

Simone went back to tending to their bruises and said nothing more. She tried to recover the embarrassment she felt from Alan's compliments.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:42 pm

"A complement shouldn't hurt you." The zephyrite muttered, eyes still closed. His voice was a monotone, his face completely expressionless. "But I'm sorry. Again. Just trying to make you a little less jumpy." Ty gave him the oddest look...
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next