To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

4 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus - Page 2 Empty Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:27 pm

"Oh..." Alan realized at how threatened the girl looked. "Warp, we should let her be." He tugged on his friends shoulder. "I'm sorry, ma'am."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus - Page 2 Empty Re: Blossoming Love (Open to all!)-On Hiatus

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:32 pm

"Um...t-that's fine. Um, I-I was just on my way out. I-I won't be any trouble."

She was about to go when Cosmo, the owner, shouted out, "MISS CALDERA!"
She turned around, seeing Cosmo waving something in the air. "You forgot your wallet!" She blushed in embarrassment and walked up to where Ty and the others were, trying to avoid their gazes. "Thank you, Cosmo." She took her wallet.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 pm

"Come on. Let's leave Buzz be." Warp said leading his friends away as Ozma walked up to Buzz.

"Your friends said you wanted to talk?" She asked monetonely. Buzz looked behind her at Ty and Warp who were giving him the thumbs up.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Alan, ginger following his gaze, followed this woman out of the room with his eyes. "I think we pressed her a little hard, warp."

He turned back to Ty, Buzz, and Ozma. "Hi." He didnt offer a hand to be shook to Ozma. She was looking at him so curiously...
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:43 pm

"Hello." Ozma said as she shook his hand. "Never seen a male version of Ginger before." Buzz was trying to slowly escape as he was blushing red.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:46 pm

The black-haired woman was about to take her leave when she bumped into someone....again.

This time, she bumped into Ty. She looked up to apologize when she stopped. She looked into his eyes...they were big. She couldn't help but blush at his looks; he was pretty good-looking. "Um...sorry."

Ty looked at this black-haired woman and saw her dark blue eyes. "Hey, no problem...what's your name? I've seen you around, but I don't know your name."

The black-haired woman looked away, feeling shyness take over her. But she answered, "Um....Simone. My name is Simone Caldera." She tried to hide underneath her hair.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:51 pm

Alan looked at Ty and Simone, then to Buzz and Ozma. "Well." He smiled at Warp, taking Ginger by suprise ang grabbing her hand. "Everyone officially, I think, has a date to the academy graduation party. What about you, warp?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'll be there with a lady on each arm." Warp said smuggly. Ozma raised an eyebrow before she took her bag and left.

"Nice to meet you." She said to Buzz. "Bye." She left the group behind as she exited the diner.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:01 pm

Alans jeer had just evaporated. He let go of Gingers hand. "Sorry." He apologized and left the diner.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm

"OH! Now who doesn't have a date?" Warp joked as Ty shot him a warning shot. "I regret nothing."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Ty ignored Warp and looked back at Simone, a bit sympathetic. She was terribly shy. He decided to tell her, "My name is Ty Parsec." He motioned to the other Rangers, nodding at them as he introduced them. "That's Warp Darkmatter and that's Buzz Lightyear."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

"Hey, how you doing?" Warp said as Buzz was staring at the doors sadly before placing his head on the table and moaned. "Buzz said hi too."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Alan was outside before he realized what he was doing. He coulsnt drive the ship! Going back in, he sat down miserably at a table beside the taling rangers and listened to Ty talk to Simone. Why were they so good at taling to people?!
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:13 pm

"Aw come on Buzz buddy." Warp said patting his back. "So what if she left you? Forget her! You can have any woman you want."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Simone nodded weakly at them before noticing Alan come in.

Ty asked her with a smile, "So how did you do at the obstacle course today? We didn't so well...except for Buzz, of course."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:21 pm

"Ty got stuck in the metal jaw things...again." Warp said with a smirk.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Ty looked at Warp and smirked back with a hint of annoyance, "So? You didn't so well, either! You were shot in the butt!"

Simone giggled a bit, hiding her giggle behind a hand. Oh dear...
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:30 pm

"That test is full of crap! No one dies from a shot to the butt, right Buzz?" A heartbroken moan was his responce. "See? Buzz agrees with me."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:49 pm

Ty rolled his eyes at Warp's dramatic manner, and grinned back at Simone, who was still trying to hide a giggle. But before he could say anything, Warp interrupted.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"So there pretty Lady, you looking for a date to the graduation party? Cause I'm sure Ty here would love to take you!" He joked as he pushed his friend near the young girl.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:59 pm

Cartoonhottie2009 wrote:"So there pretty Lady, you looking for a date to the graduation party? Cause I'm sure Ty here would love to take you!" He joked as he pushed his friend near the young girl.

Ty felt Warp push him into Simone. He blushed furiously and so did she. She looked away and mumbled, "Well, um..t-that's still quite a long time from now, isn't it? I-I have yet to decide if I-I want to go or not." She looked at Ty, though. She somehow managed to answer without stuttering, in a calm manner. "But you know...I could go if you need someone to go with."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:02 pm

"DOES He!" Warp said patting Ty's shoulder. "Missy if it weren't for you he'd be going with his mom!" Ty shot him a very dirty look. "You know it's true."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Cartoonhottie2009 wrote:"DOES He!" Warp said patting Ty's shoulder. "Missy if it weren't for you he'd be going with his mom!" Ty shot him a very dirty look. "You know it's true."

Ty glared at Warp, threatening to kill him. Simone looked a bit mad as well. She surprisingly answered back at Warp with a sly tone,"....You don't have a date, do you?" Ty looked at her in surprise.
She ignored him and continued in an annoyed tone, her voice rising a bit, "I would be glad to go with him. He's a Ranger Cadet, isn't he?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:14 pm

"Oh! your sharp tongue has hurt me madien! I shall go sit with my heartbroken friend, for now i'm also heartbroken" He said dramaticly before whispering to Ty."Your welcome." he sat next to Buzz and began to eat his chili.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Ty rolled his eyes at Warp's behavior and watched him go sit next to Buzz. He turned back to Simone. He smiled and said, "Don't pay attention to him; He's just trying to get at ya."

Simone snorted. "I can tell." She dryly replied.

Ty laughed at her remark. But it felt rude to stay at the counter. So he said, "So...do you want to sit down with us?"

Simone put on a frown. She looked down at her food and said, "Well...Ty, I've already got food and I've got to get going. I've got class in an hour."

"Oh...well, I understand. But I'll see you around then?" He felt a bit stupid for saying that, since she WAS already heading on her way out. Still it was rude to just stand at the counter and not invite her to sit with them.

For the first time since Ty met her, Simone smiled widely, her warmth giving way. "Sure!" She answered back with happiness. She started heading out. "See you, Ty! Nice meeting you!" She left after that. Ty sat back down at the table with Buzz and Warp.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next