To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antimatter

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Antimatter - Page 2 Empty Re: Antimatter

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:11 pm

"Sorry about the dirty look earlier, you just...reminded me of someone." Jill rolled her eyes as her father spoke, before having her hair messed up by Buzz. "Luckly my little Jillie Billie had better instints then I did." She shoved him away and fixed her hair, while not trying to show off her blushing face.

"Yeah, Thanks dad." She hissed embarrassed.

-------------------------------

"WHAT HAVE YOU FOUND?!" Jill yelled at the top of her lungs at her minions. Wincing they shoved brain pod 35 in front. Gulping at the angry woman he began to speak.

"W-we h-h-have f-f-f-found that th-th-they went t-to T-t-t-the-" She glared at him.

"OUT WITH IT!" She screamed.

"They've gone to teh Alternte universe where your father was last seen!" He yelled and shilded himself from the angry woman. Growling she threw 35 into a wall and looked out the window in anger.

"So now I have to deal with his past failure..." She snapped. "Yeah, Thanks Dad."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:23 pm

Renee frowned. "Could you fill us in a little more thoroughly? I want to know who I am in this universe."

"And why you thought I would be dead." Nos put his other hand on Renees shoulder.

"Well, for starters-" XR rolled up to them and shoved a little purple finger at Renee's face. She sniffed and the energy vampire gave him a quick glare. "You, Renee, are the daughter of former space ranger Alan Gade. The war on Zephyr has ended, if it ever started in your galaxy. Once you nearly got me and Ty Parsec killed."

"I didn't do it on purpose, did I? And.. whose Ty?" She interrupted.

"Oh, it was on purpose." the robot shook his head accusingly. "And Ty is a ranger here. which brings us to YOU." He frowned at the energy vampire. "You are an evil and merciless killing machine of Zurgs who got very close to killing me more than once. After we all thought you had been destroyed forever on Zurg's tower, Renee found and repaired you on earth. Then, you together planned my and Ty's destruction." He spat a little. "Villains, both of you."

Booster broke in. "And, Renee, you didnt go to prison. But youre friend Kindle, a shragarakian, had a brain tumor and attacked you during the play where you two launched the plan. He tore out your eye. And..." He placed a finger to his lip. "Nos-4-a2 saved you."

Renee smiled and gave her friend a little hug. "I hoped we would still be friends out here."

"Friends. right." Warp said, then looked at buzz. "Who am I?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 pm

"A former Ranger and my partner who betrayed Star Command and turned to Zurg's side and you no longer have a right arm." He began. "You were also my best friend, Best man at my wedding and," He pulled Jill closer. "My daughter's Godfather and adoptive uncle." Jill looked to the floor sadly.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Warp frowned sadly. It was almost the opposite of what heppened with him and Buzz in the other universe. But, proffesionalism took over. "My condolences, but we need your help." The rest of his mismatched team nodded helplessly. He looked back at the pair sympathetically. "Our commander Nebula and the rest of his team has been captured by evil empress Jillian Lightyear. She has inherited the entire galaxy from our Lightyear, and fully intends to kill them."

"We can't let our XR die." Renee begged a little.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:39 pm

"There's an Alternte universe me?" She turned to her father. "You didn't tell me that." Buzz looked confused.

"I didn't know either. But she can't be sweeter then you are my lil Jelly Belly." He said giving her a hug as she frowned anglry. He turned to Warp. "Am I right?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:51 pm

"Soured by your deprivation of love and attention." Warp said emotionlessly. "I think she's glad your dead, actually. And fully plans to take advantage of it."

The other rangers were shocked. "Beside the point." Renee jumped in. "We need your all's help in defeating her and saving the Commander's team. I think we can enlist XL's help too when we get bac to our star command."

"Your XL was a success?" XR asked.

"Yeah. Such a success, you were created." Nos filled in. "But again,, off topic. We need to save booster before Jillian wears him like a dress."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:52 pm

"WHAT?!" Both Booster and Jill screamed.

"Why would she do that?" Booster warbled nervously.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Nos grinned. It was is turn. "During my short time on Planet L, i learned that jillian was spoiled rotten b Buzz, and yet sorely disliked. He gave her the finest of everything, including clothing made from endangered of sentient aliens, including Jo-adians. Buzz constantly blamed her for her mother's death and ignored her needs for love." He put his hands together empathetically. "You fermented into something as hard and evil as your father."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:05 pm

"Animal...clothing...?"Jill looked horrified. "GROSS!" The others looked confused as she started to freak.

"Big animal lover." XR began. "She won't even wear wool." Jill paused and looked to the three.

"...But...wait..." She said confused. "Why would he blame me for my mother's death?" Buzz looked shocked and motioned for the bot to say nothing else.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Nos took the motion couteously. "I have n more to say."

Warp stepped foreward again. "We have no time to lose, booster could be skinned any time now. And worse- Jillian will think of awful ways to torture and kill the Commander and Mira."

"Worse." Renee butted in. "XR could be a lamp."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 pm

"Right, Let's go!" Buzz said and ran out with the others. "Whoa there little missy," He began and pulled Jill back. "And where do you think you're going?" Jill looked at him confused.

"To stop evil me?" Buzz shook his head.

"Nope. It's way too dangerous for you." Jill glared.

"1. I'm 21. I can care for myself. 2. You'll need me to defeat evil Jill. Who knows her better then I do?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Renee nodded. "She has a point, Buzz." He scowled.

Nos smiled a little. "Evil empress soured by her fathers hate agianst over protective rocket jockey's daughter. Should be lovely."

Renee ganced at him. Sometimes that little bit of evil humor showed up.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Jill smiled. "See? Now let's move rangers!" She yelled and followed the team to star cruiser 42 as Buzz watched her go.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:28 pm

The three loaded back into 56, preparing for launch. "Are you okay?" Renee asked Nos. There was something a little... off about him today.

"I'm fine." He snapped, setting up the copilot systems. Renee got a little worried.
No one knew what they would run into back in good warp's home universe.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:33 pm

"My Royal Queen!" She looked at the pod before her.

"This. Had. Better. Be. Good." She hissed, venom dripping from every letter. Gulping he held up his clipboard as a shield.

"Two Star Cruisers have been reported enetering Lightyearspace. One of which is 56..." Jill smirked evilly.

"Wonderful." The pod looked confused. "Be a dear and send a welcoming party out for our new...guests." She walked to her room. "I'll throw on something....comfy on."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Warp didnt stop at star command and instead called XL to follow them. "what is it, warp?" He asked.

"Theres a situation on planet L. We need youre help." The ranger said.

"Yeppers! I mean, yessir!" the bot saluted and flew outside. Only moments after they got past the station, 56 and 42 were surrounded with hornets
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:41 pm

"Wow, she sure didn't waste anytime." Mira said before turning to Nos. "Is she some kind of tactical genius?"

"Yeah, Like our Jill is?" Booster said as he patted Jill on the back. She blushed a bit at this.

"Oh...I'm not that good..."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:46 pm

"Sneaky little rat." Nos growled under his breath. "If i could get out there and stop those hornets myself-" He didnt finish his sentence, monocle glowing molten- metal red.

Renee looked at him over the console. What was up with him today?

"Tactical genius is right." Warp said worriedly. "She was running her own planets by age thirteen. conquering them and blowing over rebel movements by fifteen."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm

"Wow..." Booster and Mira said.

"And this one was getting into trouble for breaking into buildings at 13 and 15." Buzz scolded

"Freeing oppressed Animals!" Jill yelled back.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:58 pm

XR looked at the vampire, terrified.

"Get ahold of yourself." Renee put a paw on her friend's shoulder. He slapped it away.

"Promise not to turn into what they always planned for me or not, I need to stop Jillian." He dissapeared out of the cockpit and appeared a few moments later out side, attacking hornets savagely. Renee gasped.

Warp didnt see the carnage, but was looking aat the lightyear dreadnaut as it approached
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Brushing her thick hair through, she whistled Zippy-Do-Da as she got ready for her new 'guests' A grub walked in as she put nylons on. Gulping it covered it's eyes and turned from her.

"M-m-my Qu-Qu-Queen?" It asked bashfully. She put her favorite necklace of animal teeth on as she glared at it from her vanity mirror.

"Yes? What is it?" She hissed coldly.

"Uh- th-the Vampire is here." She turned around.

"What!?" She hissed in anger. "Very well. Use the magnet!" She grabbed her dress. "Looks like dinner will be eairly tonight."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 pm

Renee was shaking horribly. Nos-4-a2 was gone from sight, leaving a trail of drained hornets behind him. XL hovered outside. "Oh man.. oh man..." He muttered.

Warp saw a gigantic magnet appear from the underbelly of the dreadnaut. "Brace yourselves!" He warned
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 pm

"A magnet?! Are you serious?" Jill said in shock. "That's so lame!"

"Yeahhh not really total evil empress material." Mira said.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:15 pm

"But effective." XR pointed out as the ship was suddenly dragged foreward with smashing force towards the magnet.

"Helmets on!" Warp called as the windsheild imploded suddenly.

"I dont have one!" Renee coughed and suced at the oxygenless atmosphere. Before she could die, though, a hatch opened on the bottom of the ship and took them all in.

Nos managed to hold onto the dreadnaut's bottom by sinking his claws into the metal. He was on a rampage now- no stopping until he was either victorious or captured
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:18 pm

"You highness?" A brainpod asked nervously as the young woman was applying the last bit of make up.

"Hmm?" Jill asked.

"Your guests are here." Adjusting her dress in a way that made the brainpod blush, she strode out of her room.

"Wonderful. Take them to the other 'guests' and lets get this party started." She said silkly.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next