To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:46 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
But Darkmatter had other ideas. He decided to play dirty and used his legs to trip Alfred. He tripped and fell like a rock. Darkmatter snickered before Simone got up and decided she had enough. He didn't like that cold and hard stare she gave him.

"Pixel, give him to a Ranger. They can have him. And then come find us when you did your job." She said in an equally cold and hard tone.

Pixel started to protest, but upon seeing the same glare, she waited no further. But before she could get anywhere...Ty's groans of pain became screams. Wires erupted from his body, tearing apart his suit, tearing into his skin...and into his mind and heart. He felt so angry by what happened...he felt like he could KILL Darkmatter for what he did! His anger carried over into his robotic form. But upon seeing his friends' faces, he quickly managed to scream out, "Guys...RUN! RUN!" But that scream, too, carried over into his form and it became a fierce growl. The creature hunched over, regaining its breath. It then stared at everyone, looking around...

This was a sight they would never forget.

"Darkmatter..." Alfred looked away from Ty and glared at Warp. "I swear I'll kill you for this." That was, as long as Ty didn't kill Warp first... Then again, he didn't know exactly where Ty's emotions were placed... Who knew who the wirewolf would attack...? "But first, I think we should all get going."

He rushed back onto his feet then, but hesitated from running, wanting to make sure Pixel and Simone left first.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Darkmatter..." Alfred looked away from Ty and glared at Warp. "I swear I'll kill you for this." That was, as long as Ty didn't kill Warp first... Then again, he didn't know exactly where Ty's emotions were placed... Who knew who the wirewolf would attack...? "But first, I think we should all get going."

He rushed back onto his feet then, but hesitated from running, wanting to make sure Pixel and Simone left first.

Although Pixel was ready to run, Warp in tow, Simone just sat there, horrified by what she saw. But she wasn't scared OF Ty....she was scared FOR him...the pain she saw in his face and body, the screams she heard.

"Ty..." She whispered out, her voice on the verge of sadness, and on the verge of tears.

...She was so heartbroken by what she saw...wanting so badly to help him...that moment was put to the test. The Wirewolf looked at Simone's form. Alfred and Pixel tensed up, afraid he was going to attack her, but to their surprise, the Wirewolf just stared at her...like he was trying to remember who she was.

He tilted his head, curious by the tears threatening to roll down her face. He crawled over to her and studied her face. Of course, she tensed up a bit, and wanted to back away, but neither she didn't show her tension nor backed away...

And then Warp Darkmatter spoke up. "Heh, too bad Ty's too much of a softie to go after YOU, eh, Alfred?" Alfred glared at him and he gave him a good and HARD smack on the side of the head. "OW!" Darkmatter complained.

Then the Wirewolf turned to Warp in Pixel's tail...and let out a robotic growl and leapt over to Alfred and Pixel, pouncing on her tail. The weight of the Wirewolf impacted her so much that she had no choice but to let go of Warp. He grinned; he was free! "Heh heh heh! I may not be able to move my arms and legs fully for another half hour, but at least Ty will do me the job of wasting you all!" He laughed and activated his jet pack, flying away, to safety and into space.

The Wirewolf glared darkly at Alfred and threatened to claw at him when he felt a push in front of his chest. Pixel pushed him away to give Alfred a chance to run!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Although Pixel was ready to run, Warp in tow, Simone just sat there, horrified by what she saw. But she wasn't scared OF Ty....she was scared FOR him...the pain she saw in his face and body, the screams she heard.

"Ty..." She whispered out, her voice on the verge of sadness, and on the verge of tears.

...She was so heartbroken by what she saw...wanting so badly to help him...that moment was put to the test. The Wirewolf looked at Simone's form. Alfred and Pixel tensed up, afraid he was going to attack her, but to their surprise, the Wirewolf just stared at her...like he was trying to remember who she was.

He tilted his head, curious by the tears threatening to roll down her face. He crawled over to her and studied her face. Of course, she tensed up a bit, and wanted to back away, but neither she didn't show her tension nor backed away...

And then Warp Darkmatter spoke up. "Heh, too bad Ty's too much of a softie to go after YOU, eh, Alfred?" Alfred glared at him and he gave him a good and HARD smack on the side of the head. "OW!" Darkmatter complained.

Then the Wirewolf turned to Warp in Pixel's tail...and let out a robotic growl and leapt over to Alfred and Pixel, pouncing on her tail. The weight of the Wirewolf impacted her so much that she had no choice but to let go of Warp. He grinned; he was free! "Heh heh heh! I may not be able to move my arms and legs fully for another half hour, but at least Ty will do me the job of wasting you all!" He laughed and activated his jet pack, flying away, to safety and into space.

The Wirewolf glared darkly at Alfred and threatened to claw at him when he felt a push in front of his chest. Pixel pushed him away to give Alfred a chance to run!

But Alfred didn't run and instead back away a few steps, completely shocked by the look the Wirewolf had given him... Just like when Ty first found out he had the moon rock-

Speaking of, where was the thing? He still had the box that canceled out the moon rock's radiation in his hands, so if they could find the rock and put it back into the box, the Wirewolf wouldn't be exposed to the radiation and then Ty would be able to turn back to normal-

He heard a growl and looked up from his thoughts, realizing that he probably should run.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 pm

ab103 wrote:

But Alfred didn't run and instead back away a few steps, completely shocked by the look the Wirewolf had given him... Just like when Ty first found out he had the moon rock-

Speaking of, where was the thing? He still had the box that canceled out the moon rock's radiation in his hands, so if they could find the rock and put it back into the box, the Wirewolf wouldn't be exposed to the radiation and then Ty would be able to turn back to normal-

He heard a growl and looked up from his thoughts, realizing that he probably should run.

Pixel struggled to keep the Wirewolf from attacking Alfred, but to her surprise, Ty was much stronger when he was a Wirewolf than a human! "Run, Alfred! Don't just gawk there, RUN!"

Alfred didn't need to be told twice, but as he ran down to hallway, he turned and shouted at the gals to find the moon rock.

Pixel struggled to push back the creature who clawed after Alfred and then felt someone tugging him back! It was Simone, trying to pull him away from Pixel! The Wirewolf pushed them off of him and ran down the hallways. Luckily, there were vacant and empty...where was everyone?

Simone and Pixel got up and started running after the men; Pixel just barely on the Wirewolf's tail...

As they ran, Simone was thinking of how Ty became the Wirewolf..."Alfred said that when Ty was close to the green moon rock, it would make him become the Wirewolf. So...it must be somewhere on Ty's person!...But where?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel struggled to keep the Wirewolf from attacking Alfred, but to her surprise, Ty was much stronger when he was a Wirewolf than a human! "Run, Alfred! Don't just gawk there, RUN!"

Alfred didn't need to be told twice, but as he ran down to hallway, he turned and shouted at the gals to find the moon rock.

Pixel struggled to push back the creature who clawed after Alfred and then felt someone tugging him back! It was Simone, trying to pull him away from Pixel! The Wirewolf pushed them off of him and ran down the hallways. Luckily, there were vacant and empty...where was everyone?

Simone and Pixel got up and started running after the men; Pixel just barely on the Wirewolf's tail...

As they ran, Simone was thinking of how Ty became the Wirewolf..."Alfred said that when Ty was close to the green moon rock, it would make him become the Wirewolf. So...it must be somewhere on Ty's person!...But where?"

Alfred sprinted as fast as he could, resisting the urge to scream as he ran. Darnit, this was not what he was expecting to happen! Ty was mad at Warp when he first changed into the Wirewolf, he could tell, so then why was the Wirewolf suddenly going after HIM? At least he was glad that Ty hadn't purposefully turned himself into a Wirewolf...

Though, he didn't understand why Ty didn't even TRY to get away from the thing, or even destroy it like he so wanted...

...Maybe Ty turning back into the Wirewolf wasn't as much of an "accident" as he thought. If he didn't die, he'd have to have a SERIOUS conversation with his cousin, if they ever got him back to normal.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred sprinted as fast as he could, resisting the urge to scream as he ran. Darnit, this was not what he was expecting to happen! Ty was mad at Warp when he first changed into the Wirewolf, he could tell, so then why was the Wirewolf suddenly going after HIM? At least he was glad that Ty hadn't purposefully turned himself into a Wirewolf...

Though, he didn't understand why Ty didn't even TRY to get away from the thing, or even destroy it like he so wanted...

...Maybe Ty turning back into the Wirewolf wasn't as much of an "accident" as he thought. If he didn't die, he'd have to have a SERIOUS conversation with his cousin, if they ever got him back to normal.

The Wirewolf SPRINTED after Alfred on all fours, wanting to waste Alfred, through various hallways.

But inside the Wirewolf's body, the spirit and heart of Ty was fighting; fighting to control the Wirewolf; why was it upset at Alfred? Ty clearly forgave him for all of those things he did! It wasn't HIS fault he turned back into this creature.

Wait a minute...Alfred said that somehow the metal box that contained the green rock was somehow opened up and the rock fell out...So how did it fall out, anyway?

Ty was going to have a SERIOUS talk with his cousin...if he could regain control of his form!

Meanwhile, Pixel and Simone chased after the Wirewolf, grateful that no other Ranger was there...or so they thought...

As Alfred ran as fast as he could to who knows where, he literally bumped into the last person he wanted to see: his own father.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Wirewolf SPRINTED after Alfred on all fours, wanting to waste Alfred, through various hallways.

But inside the Wirewolf's body, the spirit and heart of Ty was fighting; fighting to control the Wirewolf; why was it upset at Alfred? Ty clearly forgave him for all of those things he did! It wasn't HIS fault he turned back into this creature.

Wait a minute...Alfred said that somehow the metal box that contained the green rock was somehow opened up and the rock fell out...So how did it fall out, anyway?

Ty was going to have a SERIOUS talk with his cousin...if he could regain control of his form!

Meanwhile, Pixel and Simone chased after the Wirewolf, grateful that no other Ranger was there...or so they thought...

As Alfred ran as fast as he could to who knows where, he literally bumped into the last person he wanted to see: his own father.

Of course, "bumped into" meant absolutely collided with the man, knocking them both to the floor and causing the box to skid away by a yard or two. Alfred rolled off of him and onto the floor, flinching when he saw who it was. "Ah, Commander Nebula. Fancy running into you here."

He then remembered why he was running and scrambled to his feet, pausing to help his father get up as well. "I really think we should get going. Right now."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:11 pm

ab103 wrote:

Of course, "bumped into" meant absolutely collided with the man, knocking them both to the floor and causing the box to skid away by a yard or two. Alfred rolled off of him and onto the floor, flinching when he saw who it was. "Ah, Commander Nebula. Fancy running into you here."

He then remembered why he was running and scrambled to his feet, pausing to help his father get up as well. "I really think we should get going. Right now."

"What in blazes are ya talkin' about? And why are you runnin' so fast?!" Commander Nebula asked, a bit irritated that he and Alfred collided into each other.

Before Alfred could answer, they both heard a strange mechanical noise behind them. Alfred took his father by the arm and started running. He picked up the box on their way down the hall.

The Wirewolf continued to chase after Alfred, this time seeing another person with Alfred. The Wirewolf was glad to have another person to attack. Meanwhile, inside the Wirewolf's body, Ty was slowly but surely starting to have doubts about his cousin when he saw him with Commander Nebula...

"Wait a sec. Commander Nebula? Why did he show up? Is he here to discharge me again? Did Alfred ask him to discharge me once he saw me as a Wirewolf again?! Why?!" Ty tried to stop his brain from sprouting out these thoughts, but the more he tried to fight them, the more paranoid thoughts ran through his mind, and clouded out the human part of the Wirewolf, giving it motivation to attack Alfred!

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"What in blazes are ya talkin' about? And why are you runnin' so fast?!" Commander Nebula asked, a bit irritated that he and Alfred collided into each other.

Before Alfred could answer, they both heard a strange mechanical noise behind them. Alfred took his father by the arm and started running. He picked up the box on their way down the hall.

The Wirewolf continued to chase after Alfred, this time seeing another person with Alfred. The Wirewolf was glad to have another person to attack. Meanwhile, inside the Wirewolf's body, Ty was slowly but surely starting to have doubts about his cousin when he saw him with Commander Nebula...

"Wait a sec. Commander Nebula? Why did he show up? Is he here to discharge me again? Did Alfred ask him to discharge me once he saw me as a Wirewolf again?! Why?!" Ty tried to stop his brain from sprouting out these thoughts, but the more he tried to fight them, the more paranoid thoughts ran through his mind, and clouded out the human part of the Wirewolf, giving it motivation to attack Alfred!

Meanwhile, Alfred was babbling to Commander Nebula a rushed explanation about what was going on, not once giving his father a chance to speak. "So Ty told me about the Wirewolf thing and I wanted to find a cure but I had to do tests to figure out how to cure him and so I got some contacts of mine to find a piece of Canis Lunis moon rock but it somehow fell out of the safety box and Darkmatter was an idiot and turned Ty into a Wirewolf again and now for some reason it seems to be after me and I can't figure out where the rock went, but it has to be stuck to Ty somewhere else he wouldn't still be a Wirewolf and that's why we're running and I don't know what to do but try not to hurt him!" How he said that all so quickly and without stumbling was a mystery that would never be solved.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 pm

ab103 wrote:

Meanwhile, Alfred was babbling to Commander Nebula a rushed explanation about what was going on, not once giving his father a chance to speak. "So Ty told me about the Wirewolf thing and I wanted to find a cure but I had to do tests to figure out how to cure him and so I got some contacts of mine to find a piece of Canis Lunis moon rock but it somehow fell out of the safety box and Darkmatter was an idiot and turned Ty into a Wirewolf again and now for some reason it seems to be after me and I can't figure out where the rock went, but it has to be stuck to Ty somewhere else he wouldn't still be a Wirewolf and that's why we're running and I don't know what to do but try not to hurt him!" How he said that all so quickly and without stumbling was a mystery that would never be solved.

"WHAT?! YOU GOT A PIECE OF THE CANIS LUNIS MOON AND BROUGHT IT TO STAR COMMAND?!" Commander Nebula yelled.

Alfred cringed at his father's tone, but nodded. They kept running trying to find a safe place. They turned into the first room that appeared; the Science Bay.

The Wirewolf just kept going after them with Ty still struggling from within. "Of course! Alfred IS Nebula's son! Of course he wanted to get him; he just wanted to make him look good so that his father would welcome him back with open arms, especially since he worked for ZURG by building that...that...ENERGY VAMPIRE!"Ty's persona was slowly starting to disappear! The Wirewolf's anger had seeped into his very core, corrupting Ty's being.

Simone and Pixel had a hard time trying to keep with the Wirewolf until they followed it into the Science Bay.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"WHAT?! YOU GOT A PIECE OF THE CANIS LUNIS MOON AND BROUGHT IT TO STAR COMMAND?!" Commander Nebula yelled.

Alfred cringed at his father's tone, but nodded. They kept running trying to find a safe place. They turned into the first room that appeared; the Science Bay.

The Wirewolf just kept going after them with Ty still struggling from within. "Of course! Alfred IS Nebula's son! Of course he wanted to get him; he just wanted to make him look good so that his father would welcome him back with open arms, especially since he worked for ZURG by building that...that...ENERGY VAMPIRE!"Ty's persona was slowly starting to disappear! The Wirewolf's anger had seeped into his very core, corrupting Ty's being.

Simone and Pixel had a hard time trying to keep with the Wirewolf until they followed it into the Science Bay.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!" Alfred argued. "Come on, you already know that I'm an idiot about these kind of things!" He glanced around. Okay, the Science Bay was still a mess. There were still debris everywhere from the earlier attack. Not very many places to hide, hard to run through...

"Oh, Chyst, there HAS to be some way to stop Ty without hurting him..." He ran over to the defensive weapons the LGMs where developing, looking for one that was already functional and potentially helpful. "You got the door barricaded, Commander?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!" Alfred argued. "Come on, you already know that I'm an idiot about these kind of things!" He glanced around. Okay, the Science Bay was still a mess. There were still debris everywhere from the earlier attack. Not very many places to hide, hard to run through...

"Oh, Chyst, there HAS to be some way to stop Ty without hurting him..." He ran over to the defensive weapons the LGMs where developing, looking for one that was already functional and potentially helpful. "You got the door barricaded, Commander?"

The Wirewolf leaped into the air and landed near one of the massive pieces of debris, standing on its back legs and growled silently, preparing to strike.

Commander Nebula grunted out in irritation, "I would if I could GET to it!" He then saw Simone and Pixel coming in the doorway! "Caldera! Pixel! Barricade the door! We can't let Ty escape!" Although they didn't get it at first, they quickly caught on and started barricading with various pieces of debris while Alfred and Nebula tried to subtly find a weapon that wouldn't harm Ty yet protect THEM. The two of them and Ty started circling each other; Father and son trying to subtly find a beneficial weapon, and the Wirewolf trying to find the right moment to strike.

Ty's thoughts were all now focused into one single sentence: HURT ALFRED.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Wirewolf leaped into the air and landed near one of the massive pieces of debris, standing on its back legs and growled silently, preparing to strike.

Commander Nebula grunted out in irritation, "I would if I could GET to it!" He then saw Simone and Pixel coming in the doorway! "Caldera! Pixel! Barricade the door! We can't let Ty escape!" Although they didn't get it at first, they quickly caught on and started barricading with various pieces of debris while Alfred and Nebula tried to subtly find a weapon that wouldn't harm Ty yet protect THEM. The two of them and Ty started circling each other; Father and son trying to subtly find a beneficial weapon, and the Wirewolf trying to find the right moment to strike.

Ty's thoughts were all now focused into one single sentence: HURT ALFRED.

"Why are most of these only half-finished?" Alfred muttered under his breath in complaint. He tried to remain focused on where the Wirewolf was but was distracted when he noticed something. "Commander, the one to your left! Try that one!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:08 am

ab103 wrote:
"Why are most of these only half-finished?" Alfred muttered under his breath in complaint. He tried to remain focused on where the Wirewolf was but was distracted when he noticed something. "Commander, the one to your left! Try that one!"

Commander Nebula turned to his left and saw a large green gun. It looked more like a slingshot; in fact, it WAS a giant slingshot gun. Although he didn't know what it was, it looked like it was just tested and ready to be used, which was the right time for NOW.

He turned back to his son and at Simone and Pixel, who were almost done barricading the door. A plan formed in his mind. "Ranger Pixel!" The said Ranger turned when her name was called. "I need you upfront and center with us! Ranger Caldera, keep barricading the door!" The two did what they were told; Simone continued to barricade the door to make sure the Wirewolf couldn't get out in anyway, and Pixel went over to Nebula and Alfred and started circling as well. She felt like she was hunting again...only she and the others were the hunted. The Wirewolf suddenly stopped circling and pounced, intending to attack them!

Pixel, without thinking, pushed Alfred and Nebula out of the way and off to the side. Unfortunately, Alfred got a bit scratched on his left arm when the Wirewolf's claw reached out!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Commander Nebula turned to his left and saw a large green gun. It looked more like a slingshot; in fact, it WAS a giant slingshot gun. Although he didn't know what it was, it looked like it was just tested and ready to be used, which was the right time for NOW.

He turned back to his son and at Simone and Pixel, who were almost done barricading the door. A plan formed in his mind. "Ranger Pixel!" The said Ranger turned when her name was called. "I need you upfront and center with us! Ranger Caldera, keep barricading the door!" The two did what they were told; Simone continued to barricade the door to make sure the Wirewolf couldn't get out in anyway, and Pixel went over to Nebula and Alfred and started circling as well. She felt like she was hunting again...only she and the others were the hunted. The Wirewolf suddenly stopped circling and pounced, intending to attack them!

Pixel, without thinking, pushed Alfred and Nebula out of the way and off to the side. Unfortunately, Alfred got a bit scratched on his left arm when the Wirewolf's claw reached out!

Alfred winced and gripped his arm. He didn't really have an armored space suit since he wasn't a ranger and wasn't supposed to need it, and the Wirewolf's claws were sharp. It scratched straight through and- yep- when he removed his hand for a moment he saw red. Blood.... Feh.

He followed after his father, not knowing where else to go at the moment. "Commander, whatever you're planning I hope you get to it soon..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:25 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred winced and gripped his arm. He didn't really have an armored space suit since he wasn't a ranger and wasn't supposed to need it, and the Wirewolf's claws were sharp. It scratched straight through and- yep- when he removed his hand for a moment he saw red. Blood.... Feh.

He followed after his father, not knowing where else to go at the moment. "Commander, whatever you're planning I hope you get to it soon..."

Nebula saw his son's bleeding arm, and he glared at the Wirewolf, but said nothing. He motioned for his son to hide behind a large piece of debris, and Alfred did what he was told. Nebula went over to the weapon to figure out how to work it. He went off to the right, where the tables were. But the Wirewolf blocked Alfred's path and slowly made his way over to Alfred. Alfred started backing up in fear.

But Pixel, as reluctant as she was to fight Ty, slid in front of Alfred and starting growling at the Wirewolf, issuing a warning sound. The Wirewolf growled back and jumped over her, coming into the air into Alfred's face, but she jumped back and used her teeth to pull the Wirewolf back and threw him off to the side. She cringed; she didn't mean to do that. The creature got up and walked it off like it was nothing and decided enough was enough. Wires sprouted out of his hands and rapidly wrapped them around Alfred!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Nebula saw his son's bleeding arm, and he glared at the Wirewolf, but said nothing. He motioned for his son to hide behind a large piece of debris, and Alfred did what he was told. Nebula went over to the weapon to figure out how to work it. He went off to the right, where the tables were. But the Wirewolf blocked Alfred's path and slowly made his way over to Alfred. Alfred started backing up in fear.

But Pixel, as reluctant as she was to fight Ty, slid in front of Alfred and starting growling at the Wirewolf, issuing a warning sound. The Wirewolf growled back and jumped over her, coming into the air into Alfred's face, but she jumped back and used her teeth to pull the Wirewolf back and threw him off to the side. She cringed; she didn't mean to do that. The creature got up and walked it off like it was nothing and decided enough was enough. Wires sprouted out of his hands and rapidly wrapped them around Alfred!

"What the-?!" He had forgotten that the Wirewolf could do that! Okay, this was bad... Alfred tried struggling, trying to get out of the wires grip, and utterly failing. And it wasn't even because he was so weak! He hadn't realize that the Wirewolf was so powerful! "Ty, come on cousin, snap out of it...!"

He looked over at the others. "I could use some help here...!" There was clear panic in his voice. This was not going to go over well, he could tell.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 am

ab103 wrote:

"What the-?!" He had forgotten that the Wirewolf could do that! Okay, this was bad... Alfred tried struggling, trying to get out of the wires grip, and utterly failing. And it wasn't even because he was so weak! He hadn't realize that the Wirewolf was so powerful! "Ty, come on cousin, snap out of it...!"

He looked over at the others. "I could use some help here...!" There was clear panic in his voice. This was not going to go over well, he could tell.

"Alfred!" Pixel shouted in shock. She turned back to the Wirewolf to see he was slowly starting to reel in Alfred. She growled again and retorted, "I'm sorry, Ty, but TWO can play at that game!" She used her own tail to lasso Alfred and started pulling him in! But the creature wasn't going to give in without a fight! He started pulling as well, trying to struggle against the dustchaser's tail. She pulled back with as much strength as she could give, gritting her teeth and digging her paws into the floor.

Meanwhile, Simone was done barricading the door and went to Nebula's side to see him quickly trying to examine the gun. "Sir, what do you suppose this could be?" "Judging by the slingshot look of it, it looks like a...shield weapon of some sort!" They both heard a scream and saw Alfred being torn into two-by the Wirewolf's wires, and by Pixel's tail, each pulling him in opposite directions.

Simone's face turned to worry. "Well, sir, we'd better start using it!" "Right!" He fired the weapon at the Wirewolf and prepared to fire. Simone looked away; she didn't want to see Ty get hurt.

Nebula steadied, aimed and pulled the trigger....but nothing happened. He tried again and again, each time more frantic than the last. "Oh, craters! It's not working!" Alfred heard his father say that and groaned inwardly-not only at the fact he felt like he was torn in two, but because the gun wouldn't work!

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:52 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"Alfred!" Pixel shouted in shock. She turned back to the Wirewolf to see he was slowly starting to reel in Alfred. She growled again and retorted, "I'm sorry, Ty, but TWO can play at that game!" She used her own tail to lasso Alfred and started pulling him in! But the creature wasn't going to give in without a fight! He started pulling as well, trying to struggle against the dustchaser's tail. She pulled back with as much strength as she could give, gritting her teeth and digging her paws into the floor.

Meanwhile, Simone was done barricading the door and went to Nebula's side to see him quickly trying to examine the gun. "Sir, what do you suppose this could be?" "Judging by the slingshot look of it, it looks like a...shield weapon of some sort!" They both heard a scream and saw Alfred being torn into two-by the Wirewolf's wires, and by Pixel's tail, each pulling him in opposite directions.

Simone's face turned to worry. "Well, sir, we'd better start using it!" "Right!" He fired the weapon at the Wirewolf and prepared to fire. Simone looked away; she didn't want to see Ty get hurt.

Nebula steadied, aimed and pulled the trigger....but nothing happened. He tried again and again, each time more frantic than the last. "Oh, craters! It's not working!" Alfred heard his father say that and groaned inwardly-not only at the fact he felt like he was torn in two, but because the gun wouldn't work!

"Okay, Pixel! You're not helping much! Commander! Did you try turning off the safety?" Not that he knew whether or not the gun HAD a safety switch, but he was hoping that that was the problem. He grit his teeth, hoping that one canine or the other would actually choose to give in and let go of him (though he did hope it would be the Wirewolf that let go first, though he doubted it).

"Ty, I know I used to be such a jerk to you growing up. I know I pushed you into that lake when I was eight and made you get pneumonia..." Okay, that seemed to be making the Wirewolf angrier. "Well, how about we forget that stuff and remember that I was trying to help prevent this!"

He tried to examine the Wirewolf's person, looking for where the moon rock might be. It had to be somewhere!

Last edited by ab103 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:08 am

ab103 wrote:
"Okay, Pixel! You're not helping much! Commander! Did you try turning off the safety?" Not that he knew whether or not the gun HAD a safety switch, but he was hoping that that was the problem. He grit his teeth, hoping that one canine or the other would actually choose to give in and let go of him (though he did hope it would be the Wirewolf that let go first, though he doubted it).

Pixel briefly looked up at Alfred and snapped, "Well, do you have any bright ideas?!" She went back to pulling Alfred out of the Wirewolf's clutches. Alfred just ignored her, though, and turned to the Wirewolf.

ab103 wrote:
"Ty, I know I used to be such a jerk to you growing up. I know I pushed you into that lake when I was eight and made you get pneumonia..." Okay, that seemed to be making the Wirewolf angrier. "Well, how about we forget that stuff and remember that I was trying to help prevent this!"

He tried to examine the Wirewolf's person, looking for where the moon rock might be. It had to be somewhere!

While Alfred and Pixel were busy with the Wirewolf, the Commander and Simone were trying to find out what was wrong. When they heard Alfred ask if the safety was off, they groaned at each other, feeling stupid. It WAS on. But Nebula turned it off and aimed the weapon at the Wirewolf. He pulled the trigger... and out shot a shield, yes, but this was an electrical shield! A large cannonball-like object shot off and landed on the Wirewolf's chest, flattening out. It started shocking the Wirewolf, Alfred, and Pixel! Pixel had no choice but to let go and fell down on her side, breathing heavily. Alfred was still in the Wirewolf's wires, both of them screaming in pain.

Nebula and Simone looked on in horror as they watched the two cousins scream in pain. But then the Wirewolf managed to take in the energy of the shield, ending the electrical shield's power, and pulled off the shield, rendering it useless. The Wirewolf seemed to sneer as it reeled Alfred in...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:15 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel briefly looked up at Alfred and snapped, "Well, do you have any bright ideas?!" She went back to pulling Alfred out of the Wirewolf's clutches. Alfred just ignored her, though, and turned to the Wirewolf.

While Alfred and Pixel were busy with the Wirewolf, the Commander and Simone were trying to find out what was wrong. When they heard Alfred ask if the safety was off, they groaned at each other, feeling stupid. It WAS on. But Nebula turned it off and aimed the weapon at the Wirewolf. He pulled the trigger... and out shot a shield, yes, but this was an electrical shield! A large cannonball-like object shot off and landed on the Wirewolf's chest, flattening out. It started shocking the Wirewolf, Alfred, and Pixel! Pixel had no choice but to let go and fell down on her side, breathing heavily. Alfred was still in the Wirewolf's wires, both of them screaming in pain.

Nebula and Simone looked on in horror as they watched the two cousins scream in pain. But then the Wirewolf managed to take in the energy of the shield, ending the electrical shield's power, and pulled off the shield, rendering it useless. The Wirewolf seemed to sneer as it reeled Alfred in...

Alfred tried to snap out of his daze. This wasn't the first time he was badly electrocuted! He was a technology expert, after all! Still, considering everything that was happening, he felt very much in pain at the moment. He looked up and noticed the Wirewolf sneer, briefly entertaining a stray thought back to that nightmare that Ty first told him about... Ugh, today was horrible...
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:27 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred tried to snap out of his daze. This wasn't the first time he was badly electrocuted! He was a technology expert, after all! Still, considering everything that was happening, he felt very much in pain at the moment. He looked up and noticed the Wirewolf sneer, briefly entertaining a stray thought back to that nightmare that Ty first told him about... Ugh, today was horrible...

The Wirewolf finished sneering and decided that since it couldn't drain this human of energy, it decided to do something else. He threw Alfred to the ground, loosening up the wires and letting him go. But before Alfred could scramble away, the Wirewolf placed a giant paw on his chest and kept him from rising up. He raised his other paw high...

Nebula and Simone saw what he was about to do and hastily went over to him.

The Wirewolf prepared to strike at his face...Alfred braced for impact...but felt nothing. He looked to see Nebula and Simone trying to hold the Wirewolf back! Alfred tried to get up, but the Wirewolf's strength was too much for Alfred. He felt so much weight on his chest he couldn't get up. He tried to think of a plan when he noticed something odd about the Wirewolf's form. He looked inside the Wirewolf's....chest and saw something small stuck within the wires that attached the chest to his body. His eyes widened; it was the green moon rock!

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:34 am

Fox Storm wrote:
The Wirewolf finished sneering and decided that since it couldn't drain this human of energy, it decided to do something else. He threw Alfred to the ground, loosening up the wires and letting him go. But before Alfred could scramble away, the Wirewolf placed a giant paw on his chest and kept him from rising up. He raised his other paw high...

Nebula and Simone saw what he was about to do and hastily went over to him.

The Wirewolf prepared to strike at his face...Alfred braced for impact...but felt nothing. He looked to see Nebula and Simone trying to hold the Wirewolf back! Alfred tried to get up, but the Wirewolf's strength was too much for Alfred. He felt so much weight on his chest he couldn't get up. He tried to think of a plan when he noticed something odd about the Wirewolf's form. He looked inside the Wirewolf's....chest and saw something small stuck within the wires that attached the chest to his body. His eyes widened; it was the green moon rock!

Alfred's first thought about this was NOT the most relevant... "How did that get THERE...?" After overcoming that thought, his eyes widened and he tried to reach for it but couldn't quite get to it. "Guys! There! It's right there!" he called out, though the exclamation didn't make much sense at first.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:54 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred's first thought about this was NOT the most relevant... "How did that get THERE...?" After overcoming that thought, his eyes widened and he tried to reach for it but couldn't quite get to it. "Guys! There! It's right there!" he called out, though the exclamation didn't make much sense at first.

Simone and Nebula looked at each other from their pulling of the Wirewolf after hearing Alfred's exclamation. "What are you talkin' about?" Nebula shouted. Alfred just pointed to the Wirewolf's insides, in his chest. Simone and Nebula didn't quite catch it at first. Simone's face lit up and realized what Alfred was talking about. She and Nebula continued to pull the Wirewolf back and Simone looked over to see if there was anything she could use to get the green moon rock out of his chest...

"How DID it get in his chest anyway? I didn't see it near him...unless the green rock got into his suit somehow and it got caught in between his chest and the suit!" She turned to Pixel, who was barely able to get up. Simone yelled, "Pixel! The moon rock! It's in the Wirewolf's chest!" Pixel tilted her head. "How's that possible?"

Nebula snapped out, "Who cares?! Find a way to get it out and smash it before someone gets hurt!"

Pixel growled, but didn't say anything. But before she could make a move, the Wirewolf decided to play dirty and push Simone and Nebula away from him, taking his paw off Alfred's chest to swipe at the other Rangers. The Rangers let go and stepped back, just in time to avoid the swipes. Alfred took the chance to do the first thing that came to his mind.

He stood up and reached a hand under the outer chest of the Wirewolf to feel for the green moon rock! Instantly, the Wirewolf growled and bit Alfred on the shoulder. Hard.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:03 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone and Nebula looked at each other from their pulling of the Wirewolf after hearing Alfred's exclamation. "What are you talkin' about?" Nebula shouted. Alfred just pointed to the Wirewolf's insides, in his chest. Simone and Nebula didn't quite catch it at first. Simone's face lit up and realized what Alfred was talking about. She and Nebula continued to pull the Wirewolf back and Simone looked over to see if there was anything she could use to get the green moon rock out of his chest...

"How DID it get in his chest anyway? I didn't see it near him...unless the green rock got into his suit somehow and it got caught in between his chest and the suit!" She turned to Pixel, who was barely able to get up. Simone yelled, "Pixel! The moon rock! It's in the Wirewolf's chest!" Pixel tilted her head. "How's that possible?"

Nebula snapped out, "Who cares?! Find a way to get it out and smash it before someone gets hurt!"

Pixel growled, but didn't say anything. But before she could make a move, the Wirewolf decided to play dirty and push Simone and Nebula away from him, taking his paw off Alfred's chest to swipe at the other Rangers. The Rangers let go and stepped back, just in time to avoid the swipes. Alfred took the chance to do the first thing that came to his mind.

He stood up and reached a hand under the outer chest of the Wirewolf to feel for the green moon rock! Instantly, the Wirewolf growled and bit Alfred on the shoulder. Hard.

"Grossgrossgross-!" Normally he wouldn't worry a bit about reaching into a mechanical thing to pull foreign contaminant out, but this thing happened to be his usually human cousin...! He reached for the accursed moon rock, hoping to get his hand out of the Ty's chest as soon as possible.

Fox Storm wrote:
Instantly, the Wirewolf growled and bit Alfred on the shoulder. Hard.

Alfred cried out from the pain, but he didn't give up on trying to get that rock. It would take more damage than that bite (and the electrocution, and the pulling, and the scratch, etc.) to stop him at that moment.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next