To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Before Commander Nebula could retort to the Healer's question, Alfred piped up,

The Commander just looked at Alfred for a minute, and then back to the Healer, and then back to Alfred.
No one knew, except for the Healer perhaps, what he was thinking. Ty was hoping that Nebula wouldn't discharge Alfred; he felt horrible for what happened to his cousin as it was, and he wanted to have a talk with Alfred. He also wanted to know more about this Healer; he felt so safe and assured in her presence. The way she talked to him and gave him that drink, whatever it was, was very soothing and comforting, similar to how Simone acts towards him; gentle and nurturing.

"....You said Darkmatter was after you, Cosmic?" He asked in what sounded like a tired voice. But underneath, he was angry. Angry that this woman had the courage to tell him off. Angry that she dared to insult Star Command for what happened. ANGRY THAT SHE KNEW ALL THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED.

...How did she know?

"Yes. Though, I don't know how he knew I would be here." He gave his father a look. "I'm also worried about the fact that he got on board so easily. The seeker bots only slowed him down for a few minutes AND I had to personally activate them. It's no wonder that NOS-4-A2 and XL managed to break in and kidnap Ty, especially since he was defenseless at the time." Well, that brought it it back to what the Healer said. Now for his own twist. "Hmm, if I had known how easy it was to break in, perhaps I would have tried it myself when I first came here instead of asking permission to board. Though, it seems to be too easy to be fun."

He grinned then. "Though, I wonder how much you really care about Warp looking for me. You replaced me with XR, after all, didn't you Commander? And you seem to favor a robot you 'hate' over your own nephew?" He motioned to Ty. "Bravo, Commander Nebula. You really know how to run this place."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 12 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:16 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Yes. Though, I don't know how he knew I would be here." He gave his father a look. "I'm also worried about the fact that he got on board so easily. The seeker bots only slowed him down for a few minutes AND I had to personally activate them. It's no wonder that NOS-4-A2 and XL managed to break in and kidnap Ty, especially since he was defenseless at the time." Well, that brought it it back to what the Healer said. Now for his own twist. "Hmm, if I had known how easy it was to break in, perhaps I would have tried it myself when I first came here instead of asking permission to board. Though, it seems to be too easy to be fun."

Simone and Pixel looked at each other in an annoyed matter. Oh brother. Of course Alfred would do that.

ab103 wrote:
He grinned then. "Though, I wonder how much you really care about Warp looking for me. You replaced me with XR, after all, didn't you Commander? And you seem to favor a robot you 'hate' over your own nephew?" He motioned to Ty. "Bravo, Commander Nebula. You really know how to run this place."

That got Nebula upset, and he displayed his trademark anger,"I don't favor anyone over anyone else, Cosmic!" He turned back to the Healer and yelled at her, taking a step closer to her, "I should have you arrested for breaking and entering restricted space, and for threatening to disclose classified information!" The Rangers cringed at his anger.

The Healer did not step back. She was not afraid of him, nor did she think he was a threat. She retorted in an almost casual manner, "Just as you arrested NOS-4-A2 when he entered Star Command? Or XR when he was under the energy vampire's control?" She leveled her gaze at Nebula as she continued, "And I never threatened to disclose classified information. True, I may have questioned the consequences of disclosing them to the Galactic Alliance, but I have not said one threat. I wonder, Commander...how prone are you to seeing the shades of grey in things?"

Nebula turned away in disgust, trying to ignore her. "I know you and the Rangers try to make this universe a better place, but even YOU must recognize that things are not always what they seem.
True, things may SEEM peaceful, but haven't you considered that you may overlooking your own defenses? As to what Alfred said was true, you may seem like a mighty space station, but your walls and defenses are fragile like brittle sticks. Did you ever consider that Zurg may be smarter and knows certain things that you don't because of Darkmatter's actions when he was a Ranger here?"

Commander Nebula looked up at that."What do you mean?" He asked in a suspicious tone.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone and Pixel looked at each other in an annoyed matter. Oh brother. Of course Alfred would do that.

That got Nebula upset, and he displayed his trademark anger,"I don't favor anyone over anyone else, Cosmic!"

Alfred rolled his eyes and chose not to comment. That was a blatant lie.

Fox Storm wrote:
He turned back to the Healer and yelled at her, taking a step closer to her, "I should have you arrested for breaking and entering restricted space, and for threatening to disclose classified information!" The Rangers cringed at his anger.

The Healer did not step back. She was not afraid of him, nor did she think he was a threat. She retorted in an almost casual manner, "Just as you arrested NOS-4-A2 when he entered Star Command? Or XR when he was under the energy vampire's control?" She leveled her gaze at Nebula as she continued, "And I never threatened to disclose classified information. True, I may have questioned the consequences of disclosing them to the Galactic Alliance, but I have not said one threat. I wonder, Commander...how prone are you to seeing the shades of grey in things?"

Nebula turned away in disgust, trying to ignore her. "I know you and the Rangers try to make this universe a better place, but even YOU must recognize that things are not always what they seem.
True, things may SEEM peaceful, but haven't you considered that you may overlooking your own defenses? As to what Alfred said was true, you may seem like a mighty space station, but your walls and defenses are fragile like brittle sticks. Did you ever consider that Zurg may be smarter and knows certain things that you don't because of Darkmatter's actions when he was a Ranger here?"

Commander Nebula looked up at that."What do you mean?" He asked in a suspicious tone.

"Besides the obvious?" Alfred thought to himself. Darkmatter was working as a spy the entire time he was a Ranger here. That alone had to mean that Zurg had the ability to learn everything that was going on throughout Star Command at the time.

...Perhaps even after if there were spy cameras hidden. Did they ever think to search for those kinds of things after they found out about Warp? It was bad enough that Star Command could just flat out CALL Zurg whenever they wanted and vice versa, but the possibility that Zurg had cameras on them wherever he wanted...?

He knew that Zurg had hidden cameras all over Planet Z itself... And weren't there others at key points in the galaxy...? Was Star Command one of them?

He realized he was too focused on conspiracy theories and went back to paying attention to the conversation.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:43 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Besides the obvious?" Alfred thought to himself. Darkmatter was working as a spy the entire time he was a Ranger here. That alone had to mean that Zurg had the ability to learn everything that was going on throughout Star Command at the time.

...Perhaps even after if there were spy cameras hidden. Did they ever think to search for those kinds of things after they found out about Warp? It was bad enough that Star Command could just flat out CALL Zurg whenever they wanted and vice versa, but the possibility that Zurg had cameras on them wherever he wanted...?

He knew that Zurg had hidden cameras all over Planet Z itself... And weren't there others at key points in the galaxy...? Was Star Command one of them?

He realized he was too focused on conspiracy theories and went back to paying attention to the conversation.

As if she read Alfred's thoughts, she turned around to face the two patients and she reached into her bag and pulled out a pale pink fist. She opened her fist to reveal a small and slightly crushed spider-like Hornet. She gave one to Ty, who took it with a bit of hesitation. She took out another one and showed one to Nebula, Simone and Pixel. She gave it to Alfred and asked,"Do you know what that is, Alfred?" He looked it over, and nodded gravely before glaring slightly at Nebula.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:55 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
As if she read Alfred's thoughts, she turned around to face the two patients and she reached into her bag and pulled out a pale pink fist. She opened her fist to reveal a small and slightly crushed spider-like Hornet. She gave one to Ty, who took it with a bit of hesitation. She took out another one and showed one to Nebula, Simone and Pixel. She gave it to Alfred and asked,"Do you know what that is, Alfred?" He looked it over, and nodded gravely before glaring slightly at Nebula.

"Yes.. I'd recognize this... I've seen this type of design before... So I was right about the spy cameras..." Alfred focused a glare at Nebula before inspecting the bug again. "I assume you found this recently? Here?" he asked the Healer. After she nodded, he gave an aggravated sigh.

"Commander, these are Zurg's spy cameras! AND they seem to be older models! There is much better technology in existence these days, so Zurg probably upgraded by now." Well, not "probably" given that HE was the one to make the upgrade from these... "These are about a year or so old... And who knows how long they have been here before that?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:04 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Yes.. I'd recognize this... I've seen this type of design before... So I was right about the spy cameras..." Alfred focused a glare at Nebula before inspecting the bug again. "I assume you found this recently? Here?" he asked the Healer. After she nodded, he gave an aggravated sigh.

"Commander, these are Zurg's spy cameras! AND they seem to be older models! There is much better technology in existence these days, so Zurg probably upgraded by now." Well, not "probably" given that HE was the one to make the upgrade from these... "These are about a year or so old... And who knows how long they have been here before that?"

Ty's eyes widened. He turned to Nebula and said,"Commander Nebula, if these are still aboard Star Command, then that means-"

"You don't need to say it, Parsec." He gravelly finished Ty's sentence. "We know."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty's eyes widened. He turned to Nebula and said,"Commander Nebula, if these are still aboard Star Command, then that means-"

"You don't need to say it, Parsec." He gravelly finished Ty's sentence. "We know."

"Commander, I'm going to request that you let me do a scan of the station so we can find and eradicate these... And, while we're at it, I want to see about improving security around here. If you won't let me design it, at least let me help pay for it."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Commander, I'm going to request that you let me do a scan of the station so we can find and eradicate these... And, while we're at it, I want to see about improving security around here. If you won't let me design it, at least let me help pay for it."

Ty, who wanted to let Nebula know about Alfred's work, told Nebula "Alfred's right. He has enough resources to fix our security systems. He's one of the best people to work with technology, and I trust him enough that he could fix the systems. But if that's not enough, then let him donate money; he's got enough to supply us with what we need." Ty looked at Alfred's face, showing Alfred that he was trying to make up for what he did to Alfred.

Simone, who was quiet up until this point, and more softly than usual, advised, "Sir...Zurg already knows too much as it is; we shouldn't have to risk any more secrets to be let out...and more people to get hurt." Simone was upset that Commander Nebula still had the gull to defy the Healer's logic and words, but she knew that Nebula was beginning to see past his blindness...she hoped.

Nebula thought about this over. All of what happened over. As much as he didn't want to admit it...
"Fine then. Cosmic, you can fix our systems and finance them. Parsec..."

He sighed, feeling like a heel. "You won't be discharged."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty, who wanted to let Nebula know about Alfred's work, told Nebula"Alfred's right. He has enough resources to fix our security systems. He's one of the best people to work with technology, and I trust him enough that he could fix the systems. But if that's not enough, then let him donate money; he's got enough to supply us with what we need." Ty looked at Alfred's face, showing Alfred that he was trying to make up for what he did to Alfred.

Simone, who was quiet up until this point, and more softly than usual, advised,"Sir...Zurg already knows too much as it is; we shouldn't have to risk any more secrets to be let out...and more people to get hurt." Simone was upset that Commander Nebula still had the gull to defy the Healer's logic and words, but she knew that Nebula was beginning to see past his blindness...she hoped.

Nebula thought about this over. All of what happened over. As much as he didn't want to admit it...
"Fine then. Cosmic, you can fix our systems and finance them. Parsec..."

He sighed, feeling like a heel. "You won't be discharged."

Alfred grinned, glad to finally have gotten his father to agree to let him use his genius to improve things around Star Command. Of course, when he said that he would have to "scan" for the spy-ders, he meant he was going to use his monocle. That was a great bonus! Things would be much better around here after that, and he wouldn't have to worry so much about Zurg getting him!

Oh, and Ty getting to stay was a good thing too. He looked over at his cousin and smiled, flashing a thumbs up. "I say we celebrate with ice cream later, hmm?" Ever the sweet tooth... Not to mention he never got to each lunch.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred grinned, glad to finally have gotten his father to agree to let him use his genius to improve things around Star Command. Of course, when he said that he would have to "scan" for the spy-ders, he meant he was going to use his monocle. That was a great bonus! Things would be much better around here after that, and he wouldn't have to worry so much about Zurg getting him!

Oh, and Ty getting to stay was a good thing too. He looked over at his cousin and smiled, flashing a thumbs up. "I say we celebrate with ice cream later, hmm?" Ever the sweet tooth... Not to mention he never got to each lunch.

Simone and Pixel smiled in relief, glad that Ty was going to stay.

Ty noticed Alfred giving him a thumbs up, and he weakly grinned. Although Alfred seemed to give him a good sign, Ty still felt horrible about what happened...and the dark anger that lurked in his heart about Alfred.

"I'm not done yet, Cosmic." The Rangers looked up at Nebula...what was it he was going to plan this time? "Parsec, I'm going to put you on a two week suspension."

Alfred and Simone both started to protest. "No, my dears. That would be wise."

Pixel, having found her voice, barked out loud, "What? Why?!" The Healer turned to Ty, and motioned to the drink. "I know I should have told you what this drink was, but I was hoping for you to take it before I left like a ghost." She sighed and shook her head.

Ty asked, "What is it? It smells really nice." The Healer calmly and, with a slight chuckle, answered, "That drink contains many relaxants; you need it to get a good, dreamless sleep after the nightmares you had been having. The smells will calm your body, but the drink itself will calm your mind...for the most part."

Ty repeated, with a bit of anxiety and wariness, "'For the most part'?"

"Yes. Although it will greatly benefit your being, YOU must make the effort to heal yourself before you are completely free of the Wirewolf curse. To do that, you need to get as far away as you can from here to a place where you can recover. I know that you still have some wounds to heal. That is why I agree with Nebula on this one."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone and Pixel smiled in relief, glad that Ty was going to stay.

Ty noticed Alfred giving him a thumbs up, and he weakly grinned. Although Alfred seemed to give him a good sign, Ty still felt horrible about what happened...and the dark anger that lurked in his heart about Alfred.

"I'm not done yet, Cosmic." The Rangers looked up at Nebula...what was it he was going to plan this time? "Parsec, I'm going to put you on a two week suspension."

Alfred and Simone both started to protest. "No, my dears. That would be wise."

Pixel, having found her voice, barked out loud, "What? Why?!" The Healer turned to Ty, and motioned to the drink. "I know I should have told you what this drink was, but I was hoping for you to take it before I left like a ghost." She sighed and shook her head.

Ty asked, "What is it? It smells really nice." The Healer calmly and, with a slight chuckle, answered, "That drink contains many relaxants; you need it to get a good, dreamless sleep after the nightmares you had been having. The smells will calm your body, but the drink itself will calm your mind...for the most part."

Ty repeated, with a bit of anxiety and wariness, "'For the most part'?"

"Yes. Although it will greatly benefit your being, YOU must make the effort to heal yourself before you are completely free of the Wirewolf curse. To do that, you need to get as far away as you can from here to a place where you can recover. I know that you still have some wounds to heal. That is why I agree with Nebula on this one."

"I still say we should celebrate with ice cream," Alfred insisted. "Just Ty and me.." He needed to get Ty to have a private conversation with him somehow... "And then, on your two weeks off, you could go to one of those planets you like so much with all the beaches... Maybe take Simone." He shrugged. "And while you're gone, I'll start my work on improving security! It'll be great!"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I still say we should celebrate with ice cream," Alfred insisted. "Just Ty and me.." He needed to get Ty to have a private conversation with him somehow... "And then, on your two weeks off, you could go to one of those planets you like so much with all the beaches... Maybe take Simone." He shrugged. "And while you're gone, I'll start my work on improving security! It'll be great!"

Ty looked at Alfred with a raised eyebrow; Alfred really wanted to talk to him alone. He knew by the way he brought up just him and Alfred. Not that he didn't blame him since he wanted to do the same thing. He could take the drink later when he was done talking with Alfred.

Nebula nodded."Well, at least we found a common ground this time. Caldera." He turned to Simone and she stood at attention. "You will be with Ty and keep tabs on him. I want you to report to me on his condition each day whenever you can; I want to be sure he is free of emotional fatigue."

Simone turned to Ty, looking for an answer. Ty didn't know what to say, but he nodded. He could really use some time away from this place, and he'd appreciate her presence and the chance to catch up with in the time she's been gone...not that Simone was willing to talk much about Mistimia. She looked to Nebula and nodded.

Pixel wanted to come with Ty, so she piped up, "Can I come, too?" Nebula was about to decline her question when Ty said, "Sorry, Pixel. Not this time. I need you to stay here and keep an eye on things for me while I'm away. Besides, Alfred could use some help in building the security defenses. You've got a long tail and a sharp nose; show Alfred what you can do with them."

Pixel didn't hide her disappointment, but she agreed; Alfred could use some sharp eyes and nose to scout out the spy-ders.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty looked at Alfred with a raised eyebrow; Alfred really wanted to talk to him alone. He knew by the way he brought up just him and Alfred. Not that he didn't blame him since he wanted to do the same thing. He could take the drink later when he was done talking with Alfred.

Nebula nodded."Well, at least we found a common ground this time. Caldera." He turned to Simone and she stood at attention. "You will be with Ty and keep tabs on him. I want you to report to me on his condition each day whenever you can; I want to be sure he is free of emotional fatigue."

Simone turned to Ty, looking for an answer. Ty didn't know what to say, but he nodded. He could really use some time away from this place, and he'd appreciate her presence and the chance to catch up with in the time she's been gone...not that Simone was willing to talk much about Mistimia. She looked to Nebula and nodded.

Pixel wanted to come with Ty, so she piped up, "Can I come, too?" Nebula was about to decline her question when Ty said, "Sorry, Pixel. Not this time. I need you to stay here and keep an eye on things for me while I'm away. Besides, Alfred could use some help in building the security defenses. You've got a long tail and a sharp nose; show Alfred what you can do with them."

Pixel didn't hide her disappointment, but she agreed; Alfred could use some sharp eyes and nose to scout out the spy-ders.

"Thrilling! So... Are we done here?" Alfred glanced around at the others, waiting for one of them, especially the healer, to answer. Whatever the medicine the Healer gave him was, it made him feel much better than what Star Command did for his injuries. He now wanted to get out of the medical bay as soon as possible.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

ab103 wrote:
"Thrilling! So... Are we done here?" Alfred glanced around at the others, waiting for one of them, especially the healer, to answer. Whatever the medicine the Healer gave him was, it made him feel much better than what Star Command did for his injuries. He now wanted to get out of the medical bay as soon as possible.

The Healer nodded. "Yes. And now...it is time for me to depart. I'll leave you to your doings. BUT-"

She stepped away from Ty and Alfred and went around Nebula, Simone, and Pixel rather rapidly. She began to seem taller and goddess-like again. The Rangers began to step back away from her.

"If you DARE to make EVEN the slightest amount of hypocrisy again, and if you DON'T take the time to strengthen your defenses, it WILL be your fall. And I WILL be back." A white light started to envelop her before-

"WAIT!" Everyone turned to see Pixel, who looked as surprised at her own actions. She hesitantly asked, "Why did you care about Star Command's flaws and what happened in the past?"

The Healer looked at her for a minute. She answered back, with a calm and almost sober manner,
"...Because I want to be sure that Star Command is everything good that it claims to be. No one wants to be disappointed...just like I almost was."

Before anyone could ask what she meant, the light engulfed her, and then it condensed her form into a small white ball of light, before vanishing into thin air.

Everyone just looked on in shock for a few minutes, before looking to each other in nothing but silence.

-----

At the cafeteria...

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Healer nodded. "Yes. And now...it is time for me to depart. I'll leave you to your doings. BUT-"

She stepped away from Ty and Alfred and went around Nebula, Simone, and Pixel rather rapidly. She began to seem taller and goddess-like again. The Rangers began to step back away from her.

"If you DARE to make EVEN the slightest amount of hypocrisy again, and if you DON'T take the time to strengthen your defenses, it WILL be your fall. And I WILL be back." A white light started to envelop her before-

"WAIT!" Everyone turned to see Pixel, who looked as surprised at her own actions. She hesitantly asked, "Why did you care about Star Command's flaws and what happened in the past?"

The Healer looked at her for a minute. She answered back, with a calm and almost sober manner,
"...Because I want to be sure that Star Command is everything good that it claims to be. No one wants to be disappointed...just like I almost was."

Before anyone could ask what she meant, the light engulfed her, and then it condensed her form into a small white ball of light, before vanishing into thin air.

Everyone just looked on in shock for a few minutes, before looking to each other in nothing but silence.

-----

At the cafeteria...

"So, that medicine she gave me has me craving candelacream- ice cream made with candela fruit- you wouldn't have heard about that fruit before- and, of course, they don't have it here, so I'm settling for chocolate flavored." Alfred set the spoon in his mouth, letting the ice cream melt on his tongue before swallowing it and speaking again. "So, anyway... How DID that moon rock somehow get in your suit when Darkmatter only kicked it into your face?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:31 pm

ab103 wrote:
"So, that medicine she gave me has me craving candelacream- ice cream made with candela fruit- you wouldn't have heard about that fruit before- and, of course, they don't have it here, so I'm settling for chocolate flavored." Alfred set the spoon in his mouth, letting the ice cream melt on his tongue before swallowing it and speaking again. "So, anyway... How DID that moon rock somehow get in your suit when Darkmatter only kicked it into your face?"

Ty wasn't really paying attention to Alfred's love of all things sweet. He just stared quietly at his own mango flavored ice cream.

Alfred asked the question about Darkmatter again, and that got Ty's attention. "Huh?"...Oh. Yeah." He sighed. "To be honest, I don't know. When I saw it near my face, I just panicked. I started to back away from it, but it was close enough to me that I accidentally scooped it with my helmet rim and got it stuck in my suit." He shrugged. "I was scared of seeing it near me, and after that...well, y'know."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty wasn't really paying attention to Alfred's love of all things sweet. He just stared quietly at his own mango flavored ice cream.

Alfred asked the question about Darkmatter again, and that got Ty's attention. "Huh?"...Oh. Yeah." He sighed. "To be honest, I don't know. When I saw it near my face, I just panicked. I started to back away from it, but it was close enough to me that I accidentally scooped it with my helmet rim and got it stuck in my suit." He shrugged. "I was scared of seeing it near me, and after that...well, y'know."

"Oh, good. I was worried that you put it there purposefully or something. Though, in hindsight, I don't know why I was worried." Alfred smiled at Ty, though there seemed to be something goading behind it. "After all, why would you want to purposefully be a Wirewolf?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:46 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, good. I was worried that you put it there purposefully or something. Though, in hindsight, I don't know why I was worried." Alfred smiled at Ty, though there seemed to be something goading behind it. "After all, why would you want to purposefully be a Wirewolf?"

Ty stiffened at that question. He didn't like the goading tone behind that question. But he answered with a hint of a weak chuckle, "Yeah. Heh...why would I want to be a Wirewolf?"

He put his chin in his hand, intending to look away from Alfred and stared to his left towards nothing in particular.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty stiffened at that question. He didn't like the goading tone behind that question. But he answered with a hint of a weak chuckle, "Yeah. Heh...why would I want to be a Wirewolf?"

He put his chin in his hand, intending to look away from Alfred and stared to his left towards nothing in particular.

"I believe I asked you first, Ty," Alfred smirked, tapping the table near Ty to get his attention. "I also believe you should answer my question."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I believe I asked you first, Ty," Alfred smirked, tapping the table near Ty to get his attention. "I also believe you should answer my question."

Ty turned to look at Alfred, a rather pained expression spread on his face. He sighed. He softly replied, "Yeah...I guess I should answer your question." He put his hand down on the table.

Ty started."Alfred...I...I...maybe I just felt so angry about what happened...I guess there was some anger that was buried down deep within me that I didn't know about, and the Wirewolf picked up on that." He looked down, realizing that what he was saying was true...there was a VERY deep anger rooted in his heart. "It must have sensed that I was still upset with you over what happened, even though I thought I was over it. I was wrong. But you already knew that I was wrong." He snorted bitterly and decided to swirl his spoon around in his ice cream to find something to do.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty turned to look at Alfred, a rather pained expression spread on his face. He sighed. He softly replied, "Yeah...I guess I should answer your question." He put his hand down on the table.

Ty started."Alfred...I...I...maybe I just felt so angry about what happened...I guess there was some anger that was buried down deep within me that I didn't know about, and the Wirewolf picked up on that." He looked down, realizing that what he was saying was true...there was a VERY deep anger rooted in his heart. "It must have sensed that I was still upset with you over what happened, even though I thought I was over it. I was wrong. But you already knew that I was wrong." He snorted bitterly and decided to swirl his spoon around in his ice cream to find something to do.

Alfred watched Ty, surprised and concerned about his cousin. That had not been the answer he was anticipating. "Was it... Was it just the fact that you were mad about what I did or was there something else as well...? The reason you did what you did while a Wirewolf, I mean..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:44 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred watched Ty, surprised and concerned about his cousin. That had not been the answer he was anticipating. "Was it... Was it just the fact that you were mad about what I did or was there something else as well...? The reason you did what you did while a Wirewolf, I mean..."

Ty shrugged again, a bit helpless as to how to answer that question. It wasn't that he didn't trust Alfred, it was just-wait a minute....Ty's eyes widened at what he just thought just now and stopped swirling his spoon. He didn't fully trust Alfred....did he? His heart told him that that was it....but why? Why was it that? He immediately recalled a moment when he saw Alfred with his father, and certain other memories...

"How will I know that you'll be able to find the answer when the LGMs couldn't? You told me they were likely to have found something, but refused to tell me anything. How will I know that you genuinely found something and won't be hiding it from me like you did this time?"

As they headed down the cafeteria, Ty asked,"Are you sure that project will be kept safe there on the table? I don't want anyone with prying eyes to get any ideas." Ty's question was more than caution...there was a small hint of paranoia in there.

Ty started feeling the same paranoia that he felt when he asked that question.

"Wait a sec. Commander Nebula? Why did he show up? Is he here to discharge me again? Did Alfred ask him to discharge me once he saw me as a Wirewolf again?! Why?!" Ty tried to stop his brain from sprouting out these thoughts, but the more he tried to fight them, the more paranoid thoughts ran through his mind, and clouded out the human part of the Wirewolf, giving it motivation to attack Alfred!

Ty mentally tried to shut out these memories, but they kept replaying over and over in his mind.

The Wirewolf just kept going after them with Ty still struggling from within. "Of course! Alfred IS Nebula's son! Of course he wanted to get him; he just wanted to make him look good so that his father would welcome him back with open arms, especially since he worked for ZURG by building that...that...ENERGY VAMPIRE!"Ty's persona was slowly starting to disappear! The Wirewolf's anger had seeped into his very core, corrupting Ty's being.

It was true....Ty WAS paranoid of Alfred...him and his motives. He just stared blankly at his ice cream...unsure of how to answer Alfred. He didn't want to be paranoid of his cousin...but what could he do?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:50 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty shrugged again, a bit helpless as to how to answer that question. It wasn't that he didn't trust Alfred, it was just-wait a minute....Ty's eyes widened at what he just thought just now and stopped swirling his spoon. He didn't fully trust Alfred....did he? His heart told him that that was it....but why? Why was it that? He immediately recalled a moment when he saw Alfred with his father, and certain other memories...

"How will I know that you'll be able to find the answer when the LGMs couldn't? You told me they were likely to have found something, but refused to tell me anything. How will I know that you genuinely found something and won't be hiding it from me like you did this time?"

As they headed down the cafeteria, Ty asked,"Are you sure that project will be kept safe there on the table? I don't want anyone with prying eyes to get any ideas." Ty's question was more than caution...there was a small hint of paranoia in there.

Ty started feeling the same paranoia that he felt when he asked that question.

"Wait a sec. Commander Nebula? Why did he show up? Is he here to discharge me again? Did Alfred ask him to discharge me once he saw me as a Wirewolf again?! Why?!" Ty tried to stop his brain from sprouting out these thoughts, but the more he tried to fight them, the more paranoid thoughts ran through his mind, and clouded out the human part of the Wirewolf, giving it motivation to attack Alfred!

Ty mentally tried to shut out these memories, but they kept replaying over and over in his mind.

The Wirewolf just kept going after them with Ty still struggling from within. "Of course! Alfred IS Nebula's son! Of course he wanted to get him; he just wanted to make him look good so that his father would welcome him back with open arms, especially since he worked for ZURG by building that...that...ENERGY VAMPIRE!"Ty's persona was slowly starting to disappear! The Wirewolf's anger had seeped into his very core, corrupting Ty's being.

It was true....Ty WAS paranoid of Alfred...him and his motives. He just stared blankly at his ice cream...unsure of how to answer Alfred. He didn't want to be paranoid of his cousin...but what could he do?

"...Ty? You went silent... That doesn't seem like a good sign..." Alfred frowned, wondering what was on his cousin's mind to make him so quiet like that. It was clear that there was another reason why Ty had attacked him, but what was it...?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...Ty? You went silent... That doesn't seem like a good sign..." Alfred frowned, wondering what was on his cousin's mind to make him so quiet like that. It was clear that there was another reason why Ty had attacked him, but what was it...?

"..." Ty didn't know what to say...how could he voice out loud what he just found out about himself?...that he was paranoid of Alfred? His own cousin? The person who developed NOS-4-A2 yet chose to help Ty get rid of these nanobots?....

Feeling at a loss, Ty stared blankly at Alfred, feeling more empty and lost than ever. The fact that Alfred DID work for Zurg and built the energy vampire were facts that could not be ignored. What if...what if Alfred DID want to fall back into Nebula's graces?...But what if that wasn't true, and that Alfred genuinely wanted to help Ty...despite the fact that he was a jerk from time to time?

But the horrible joke that Alfred made started sending Ty's nerves over the edge.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"..." Ty didn't know what to say...how could he voice out loud what he just found out about himself?...that he was paranoid of Alfred? His own cousin? The person who developed NOS-4-A2 yet chose to help Ty get rid of these nanobots?....

Feeling at a loss, Ty stared blankly at Alfred, feeling more empty and lost than ever. The fact that Alfred DID work for Zurg and built the energy vampire were facts that could not be ignored. What if...what if Alfred DID want to fall back into Nebula's graces?...But what if that wasn't true, and that Alfred genuinely wanted to help Ty...despite the fact that he was a jerk from time to time?

But the horrible joke that Alfred made started sending Ty's nerves over the edge.

"Ty...? Just say something, will you? ...Anything?" Alfred was growing extremely worried. Ty was just staring at him with those huge eyes of his. It was unnerving, especially given how blank the look was. What was so bad that Ty refused to even say one thing...? "P-Please? At least one word?"

What did Alfred do wrong this time...?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next