To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:42 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Yes...?" He hadn't meant to have spoken, but he was glad for the quiet tone he took. It seemed like Ty needed some encouragement. Alfred still tried to figure out what had happened to his cousin to cause him to have this nightmare. He mentioned a bunker... Let's see, bunker, bunker... He couldn't think of anywhere with a bunker off the top of his head... He was more familiar with Beta rather than Gamma, after all. All the same, he was starting to feel the intensity of this.

Ty opened his eyes, stood straight up, and then turned around to face his cousin, a bit of sadness glazing his eyes. At the same time, there was a determination in them, as if he wanted to get through telling this story so that it wouldn't trouble him anymore. He took a deep breath, and said, "I-" He started shivering, not from the cold, but from fear. "As I was going to the bunker, I felt something...attack me from behind. I knew what it was, but I looked up anyway....and there was the wolf. It was bigger than me...just as tall as Buzz. He-he...grinned down at me, like he knew I was trapped and then....he-" Ty paused again, his fear overwhelming him. But he shook his head; he was determined to finish telling this story once and for all! "He...slashed at my face with his claws...I scream...and then...I wake up." He gave a great big sigh, leaning against the railing to support him. He breathed in and out to regain composure.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Crying Wolf (Fox Storm and ab103 only-Complete)

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty opened his eyes, stood straight up, and then turned around to face his cousin, a bit of sadness glazing his eyes. At the same time, there was a determination in them, as if he wanted to get through telling this story so that it wouldn't trouble him anymore. He took a deep breath, and said, "I-" He started shivering, not from the cold, but from fear. "As I was going to the bunker, I felt something...attack me from behind. I knew what it was, but I looked up anyway....and there was the wolf. It was bigger than me...just as tall as Buzz. He-he...grinned down at me, like he knew I was trapped and then....he-" Ty paused again, his fear overwhelming him. But he shook his head; he was determined to finish telling this story once and for all! "He...slashed at my face with his claws...I scream...and then...I wake up. He gave a great big sigh, leaning against the railing to support him. He breathed in and out to regain composure.

"How long have you been having this nightmare...?" He was still lacking information, darnit! Information was always vital and without it, he was nothing. It couldn't be a regular wolf that had attacked Ty in his dream... If his cousin didn't give him the answers he was looking for, he'd have to ask around later. And that was never pleasant... He'd likely have to talk to Commander Nebula... Bleh. "More importantly, why? Are..." He gulped, though he wasn't sure why. "Are you going to be alright...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:01 pm

ab103 wrote:

"How long have you been having this nightmare...?" He was still lacking information, darnit! Information was always vital and without it, he was nothing. It couldn't be a regular wolf that had attacked Ty in his dream... If his cousin didn't give him the answers he was looking for, he'd have to ask around later. And that was never pleasant... He'd likely have to talk to Commander Nebula... Bleh. "More importantly, why? Are..." He gulped, though he wasn't sure why. "Are you going to be alright...?"

When Alfred asked that question, Ty responded quietly, "This is the fourth time this week I've had this dream. It's made my life a little bit...difficult right now. I've not been able to get a good night's sleep for days."

Ty was so tempted to tell Alfred what happened on Canis Lunis, but something held him back. He wasn't sure how to tell Alfred how he had been infected by NOS-4-A2's bite in the Canis Lunis green moon's light, and how he turned into a mechanical wolf. But....Alfred did seem genuinely concerned for him, and Ty knew that even though Alfred was a jerk most of the time, that didn't mean he was a totally bad guy. He did have his good points, here and there.

ab103 wrote:"More importantly, why? Are..." He gulped, though he wasn't sure why. "Are you going to be alright...?"

"Will I be alright? Well, that's the million uni-buck question, isn't it? This stupid nightmare has been haunting me for the past few days, and I've been feeling tired and cranky...more than usual."

Ty sighed again. When he looked into Alfred's face, it was clear he really wanted to know what happened to Ty. And he figured that if he heard it from the horse's mouth, he wouldn't have to ask around from other people to find out what happened. So he gathered his courage and said in a sober yet bitter tone, "But there is a reason why I've been having that dream. And I'll tell you right from me, and not Nebula or anyone else."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
When Alfred asked that question, Ty responded quietly, "This is the fourth time this week I've had this dream. It's made my life a little bit...difficult right now. I've not been able to get a good night's sleep for days."

Ty was so tempted to tell Alfred what happened on Canis Lunis, but something held him back. He wasn't sure how to tell Alfred how he had been infected by NOS-4-A2's bite in the Canis Lunis green moon's light, and how he turned into a mechanical wolf. But....Alfred did seem genuinely concerned for him, and Ty knew that even though Alfred was a jerk most of the time, that didn't mean he was a totally bad guy. He did have his good points, here and there.

"Will I be alright? Well, that's the million dollar question, isn't it? This stupid nightmare has been haunting me for the past few days, and I've been feeling tired and cranky...more than usual."

Ty sighed again. When he looked into Alfred's face, it was clear he really wanted to know what happened to Ty. And he figured that if he heard it from the horse's mouth, he wouldn't have to ask around from other people to find out what happened. So he gathered his courage and said in a sober yet bitter tone, But there is a reason why I've been having that dream. And I'll tell you right from me, and not Nebula or anyone else.

"That's what I was hoping for, Ty," Alfred answered, nodding once. "Don't push yourself if it's too much, of course, but I can tell that neither of us want me to ask Commander Nebula about this..." It was a poor attempt at a joke, but Alfred had never been the best at being funny.

This was it, though. He was going to find out, and, if he didn't, he'd go back to his room and cheat. He didn't care what would happen if Nebula or Ty found out, he was going to get his information one way or another. But, he trusted Ty to tell him. It wasn't like there was anything or anyone there to stop it.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

ab103 wrote:

"That's what I was hoping for, Ty," Alfred answered, nodding once. "Don't push yourself if it's too much, of course, but I can tell that neither of us want me to ask Commander Nebula about this..." It was a poor attempt at a joke, but Alfred had never been the best at being funny.

This was it, though. He was going to find out, and, if he didn't, he'd go back to his room and cheat. He didn't care what would happen if Nebula or Ty found out, he was going to get his information one way or another. But, he trusted Ty to tell him. It wasn't like there was anything or anyone there to stop it.

( How about we call it a night here, huh? I've got to go. I'm being called by my family. But we'll continue this on Friday, okay? G'night! And happy Thanksgiving! Very Happy)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:18 pm

((Pfft. Way to leave on a cliffhanger, darling. XD You wait until you see what I have planned (see the PM). Continue this on Friday, we certainly shall! Good night and happy Thanksgiving to you too!))
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 pm

ab103 wrote:((Pfft. Way to leave on a cliffhanger, darling. XD You wait until you see what I have planned (see the PM). Continue this on Friday, we certainly shall! Good night and happy Thanksgiving to you too!))

( That's how I work, my dear. Razz But yeah, that all sounds awesome! We'll talk more about it on Friday, and I should, maybe, have the first page of the fancomic up soon, although I can't guarantee anything! Right back at ya. ;D)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:56 pm

((Well, it's Friday now! For five more minutes here at least... I believe it's your to post, deary. Wink ))
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:01 pm

ab103 wrote:((Well, it's Friday now! For five more minutes here at least... I believe it's your to post, deary. Wink ))

(YES! Okay-doke. Let's get to it then. Wink )

ab103 wrote:

Ty listened to Alfred's advice and then nodded. He would do the best he could to tell the story without freaking out in some way, or without resorting to telling the Commander. He had been through enough trouble; he didn't want any more. "Okay. Well, it started about a few months back...."

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty listened to Alfred's advice and then nodded. He would do the best he could to tell the story without freaking out in some way, or without resorting to telling the Commander. He had been through enough trouble; he didn't want any more. "Okay. Well, it started about a few months back...."

Alfred nodded, preparing to pay close attention to everything Ty was about to say. For some reason, he had a feeling of dread about what was to be said. He would only have to wait to find out what was causing that feeling, though.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:20 pm

ab103 wrote:
Alfred nodded, preparing to pay close attention to everything Ty was about to say. For some reason, he had a feeling of dread about what was to be said. He would only have to wait to find out what was causing that feeling, though.

"I was assigned to guard a research facility on the planet of Canis Lunis. At that time, the research facility was there to collect energy from the light of the..." Ty paused, a little uneasy about what he was going to say, but went on anyway. "planet's green moon. It had enough potential to be bigger than crystallic fusion!" He couldn't help but make a small smile. "I didn't like guarding the facility all that much, but the energy we collected there...it could have been made for something big...something...special." Although he was smiling on the outside, he was cringing a bit on the inside. "Talk about irony." he dryly thought.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:27 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"I was assigned to guard a research facility on the planet of Canis Lunis. At that time, the research facility was there to collect energy from the light of the..." Ty paused, a little uneasy about what he was going to say, but went on anyway. "planet's green moon. It had enough potential to be bigger than crystallic fusion!" He couldn't help but make a small smile. "I didn't like guarding the facility all that much, but the energy we collected there...it could have been made for something big...something...special." Although he was smiling on the outside, he was cringing a bit on the inside. "Talk about irony." he dryly thought.

"I remember hearing about that... I was going to look into it..." Alfred looked thoughtful, considering the lost potential of the moon. Yes, there was certainly something about that moon that he figured could be used for something, anything. Big and special, just like Ty said... "You were there, huh? Before the moon blew up?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:42 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I remember hearing about that... I was going to look into it..." Alfred looked thoughtful, considering the lost potential of the moon. Yes, there was certainly something about that moon that he figured could be used for something, anything. Big and special, just like Ty said... "You were there, huh? Before the moon blew up?"

Ty tensed a bit at the mention of the moon blowing up. That had been in part to Buzz's plan to change him back from the Wirewolf transformation, and he remembered how much it hurt him just to change back to normal when the green moon was destroyed. But he needed to save that part last; he wanted to make it clear to Alfred what had EXACTLY happened and in HIS words. No one else. And so...

Ty nodded. "Yeah, I was there. But that's getting ahead of the story. The real trouble began about a night or two before that happened. I was patrolling with the one of the sentry robots, bored as heck." He chuckled a bit bitterly before continuing, "You can imagine I was enjoying this as much as I was enjoying a constellation form." He grinned with a bit of a snark.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty tensed a bit at the mention of the moon blowing up. That had been in part to Buzz's plan to change him back from the Wirewolf transformation, and he remembered how much it hurt him just to change back to normal when the green moon was destroyed. But he needed to save that part last; he wanted to make it clear to Alfred what had EXACTLY happened and in HIS words. No one else. And so...

Ty nodded. "Yeah, I was there. But that's getting ahead of the story. The real trouble began about a night or two before that happened. I was patrolling with the one of the sentry robots, bored as heck." He chuckled a bit bitterly before continuing, "You can imagine I was enjoying this as much as I was enjoying a constellation form." He grinned with a bit of a snark.

Alfred scrunched up his face, thinking about what that snark meant. "...Oh, yeah, that would be joyful." He rolled his eyes to show his sarcasm. "So, you're with a sentry bot and bored... And then...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:09 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred scrunched up his face, thinking about what that snark meant. "...Oh, yeah, that would be joyful." He rolled his eyes to show his sarcasm. "So, you're with a sentry bot and bored... And then...?"

Ty smirked a bit at Alfred's sarcasm. If anyone had any doubt that he and Alfred were cousins, the proof was evident in their sarcasm. "So, we were just wrapping up our patrol for the night. We had the sensors on, too, to help us see in the dark. I told Sentry One to turn them off since it was pointless to leave them on when we found nothing. After I said that, I heard a strange crash behind me. I turn around, and he's not there. Suddenly, I hear a strange noise." He started to tense up again. "It's coming from behind a bush....and..I go over to it...and then I see...a robot sucking the energy right out of Sentry One."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty smirked a bit at Alfred's sarcasm. If anyone had any doubt that he and Alfred were cousins, the proof was evident in their sarcasm. "So, we were just wrapping up our patrol for the night. We had the sensors on, too, to help us see in the dark. I told Sentry One to turn them off since it was pointless to leave them on when we found nothing. After I said that, I heard a strange crash behind me. I turn around, and he's not there. Suddenly, I hear a strange noise." He started to tense up again. "It's coming from behind a bush....and..I go over to it...and then I see...a robot sucking the energy right out of Sentry One."

"Robot sucking..." Alfred trailed off and waved his hand to dismiss it. "Energy vampire, huh...? Continue."

((Sorry about the short posts tonight and only being here for a short time. But I'm at a friends house and I've been distracted and now I have to leave. I'll be better at this tomorrow or whenever we get to it next, don't worry. Sorry again. Bye!))
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Robot sucking..." Alfred trailed off and waved his hand to dismiss it. "Energy vampire, huh...? Continue."

((Sorry about the short posts tonight and only being here for a short time. But I'm at a friends house and I've been distracted and now I have to leave. I'll be better at this tomorrow or whenever we get to it next, don't worry. Sorry again. Bye!))

(Ah, that's okay. I'll just finish it up here for tonight, and then we'll do it again tomorrow whenever we can. Deal? See ya then! Wink )

Ty gave his cousin an odd look. He clearly heard him mumbling, and he wanted to go ahead and ask him what he was mumbling about, but when he saw Alfred wave it off, he got even more curious about it. But he knew he should continue the story; maybe his cousin has heard of NOS-4-A2, and was just trying to remember him. "So...anyway, I see this robot sucking Sentry One's power out. It was one of the strangest things I had ever seen...."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:22 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
(Ah, that's okay. I'll just finish it up here for tonight, and then we'll do it again tomorrow whenever we can. Deal? See ya then! Wink )

Ty gave his cousin an odd look. He clearly heard him mumbling, and he wanted to go ahead and ask him what he was mumbling about, but when he saw Alfred wave it off, he got even more curious about it. But he knew he should continue the story; maybe his cousin has heard of NOS-4-A2, and was just trying to remember him. "So...anyway, I see this robot sucking Sentry One's power out. It was one of the strangest things I had ever seen...."

Alfred nodded. He wondered if this robot was the particular energy vampire he was thinking of... Of course, there wasn't much reason why it wouldn't be. How many robotic energy vampires were out there, after all? The designs for one would be too difficult to replicate for there to be more than one, especially without his knowledge... Still, an energy vampire was very rarely a wolf, so he wondered when that part of the dream would come into play in his cousin's story.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred nodded. He wondered if this robot was the particular energy vampire he was thinking of... Of course, there wasn't much reason why it wouldn't be. How many robotic energy vampires were out there, after all? The designs for one would be too difficult to replicate for there to be more than one, especially without his knowledge... Still, an energy vampire was very rarely a wolf, so he wondered when that part of the dream would come into play in his cousin's story.

"And so..." Ty continued on, interrupting Alfred's thoughts and regaining his attention. "I see this robot, and I think he must have heard me because he stopped sucking the energy from Sentry One and he saw me. He hissed at me, and that spooked me. I fell down and I..." Ty stopped for a minute, feeling a bit silly in describing the next part of the story. "I start crawling away in fear. I never saw anything like the energy vampire before so it really scared me. So anyway, the sensors went away, and he's closing up on me. It was only then I remembered my laser." He rubbed his neck, feeling stupid. "I used it and blasted the jerk to the stratosphere."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:36 am

Fox Storm wrote:
"And so..."Ty continued on, interrupting Alfred's thoughts and regaining his attention. "I see this robot, and I think he must have heard me because he stopped sucking the energy from Sentry One and he saw me. He hissed at me, and that spooked me. I fell down and I..." Ty stopped for a minute, feeling a bit silly in describing the next part of the story. "I start crawling away in fear. I never saw anything like the energy vampire before so it really scared me. So anyway, the sensors went away, and he's closing up on me. It was only then I remembered my laser." He rubbed his neck, feeling stupid. "I used it and blasted the jerk to the stratosphere."

Alfred started to snicker, surprised it took so long for Ty to remember to do that. However, he stopped suddenly and cringed, remembering that HE usually forgot to use what weapons he had handy to defend his WAY more often than the average civilian, which only increased when compared to Space Rangers. "Okay, so you got the energy vampire away from the Sentry and shot it to get it to leave. Then what?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:57 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred started to snicker, surprised it took so long for Ty to remember to do that. However, he stopped suddenly and cringed, remembering that HE usually forgot to use what weapons he had handy to defend his WAY more often than the average civilian, which only increased when compared to Space Rangers.

Ty glared in annoyance a bit at Alfred's snickering, but he let it slide.

ab103 wrote:
"Okay, so you got the energy vampire away from the Sentry and shot it to get it to leave. Then what?"

"After that, I went over to check on Sentry One to see if he was alright. Needless to say, he wasn't looking too good. I knew he wasn't going to make it, so I called up Star Command and let them know what happened." He shifted a bit, uncrossing his arms and placed them on the railing.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty glared in annoyance a bit at Alfred's snickering, but he let it slide.

"After that, I went over to check on Sentry One to see if he was alright. Needless to say, he wasn't looking too good. I knew he wasn't going to make it, so I called up Star Command and let them know what happened." He shifted a bit, uncrossing his arms and placed them on the railing.

"And, let me guess... They sent Buzz and his team since you never seem to hear about anybody else doing anything spectacular for Star Command." He rolled his eyes. "Really, even Beta it's always 'Buzz Lightyear this' and 'Ranger Lightyear that' and occasionally 'Team Lightyear's pet robot crushes Gargantian ambassador.' I HATE hearing about those..." He pouted for a moment and then sighed.

Alfred joined Ty at the railing and stared out through the window. It was beautiful out, though he'd feel safer knowing whether or not the window was reinforced. He never liked huge windows in space for the risk that space junk would crash through, and he never saw Star Command's blueprints, but he was hoping... "But, please, don't let me rant like that. Go on."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:05 pm

ab103 wrote:

"And, let me guess... They sent Buzz and his team since you never seem to hear about anybody else doing anything spectacular for Star Command." He rolled his eyes. "Really, even Beta it's always 'Buzz Lightyear this' and 'Ranger Lightyear that' and occasionally 'Team Lightyear's pet robot crushes Gargantian ambassador.' I HATE hearing about those..." He pouted for a moment and then sighed.

"Yeah, pretty much. And I was more than ready to-Er...never mind." He stopped himself before he went on, calming his emotions from within. He was over the past with him and Buzz, but he didn't want to be angry about how Team Lightyear went to Canis Lunis to assist him in capturing NOS-4-A2.

ab103 wrote:
Alfred joined Ty at the railing and stared out through the window. It was beautiful out, though he'd feel safer knowing whether or not the window was reinforced. He never liked huge windows in space for the risk that space junk would crash through, and he never saw Star Command's blueprints, but he was hoping... "But, please, don't let me rant like that. Go on."

Ty nodded. "So, anyway, Buzz and his team comes, much to my shock and dismay." He sighed and shook his head. "You can guess I was annoyed about that, but there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it, so I showed them around the facility and told them what was up over there. Afterwards, Buzz and the others found it was an energy vampire, which I never heard of until that moment, named NOS-4-A2."

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Yeah, pretty much. And I was more than ready to-Er...never mind." He stopped himself before he went on, calming his emotions from within. He was over the past with him and Buzz, but he didn't want to be angry about how Team Lightyear went to Canis Lunis to assist him in capturing NOS-4-A2.

Ty nodded. "So, anyway, Buzz and his team comes, much to my shock and dismay." He sighed and shook his head. "You can guess I was annoyed about that, but there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it, so I showed them around the facility and told them what was up over there. After Buzz and the others found it was an energy vampire, which I never heard of until that moment, named NOS-4-A2."

"Ah, so it was the one I was thinking of..." Alfred didn't say anything more on the subject, instead waiting for his cousin to continue his story. It seemed like this one night had dragged on for four days now... He was more curious now than ever, now knowing that somehow NOS-4-A2 was connected to Ty's nightmare, but how exactly, he still wasn't sure. How was a vampire connected to a wolf? Except those horribly made movies from centuries ago. Really, who used cameras that the actors could SEE anymore?

Last edited by ab103 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:33 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Ah, so it was the one I was thinking of..." Alfred didn't say anything more on the subject, instead waiting for his cousin to continue his story. It seemed like this one night had dragged on for four days now... He was more curious now than ever, now knowing that somehow NOS-4-A2 was connected to Ty's nightmare, but how exactly, he still wasn't sure. How was a vampire connected to a wolf? Except those horribly made movies from centuries ago. Really, who used cameras that the actors could SEE anymore?

Ty raised an eyebrow at Alfred's comment, but he figured that Alfred was just mostly musing over the name. He was an expert in robotic development after all, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise to Ty in knowing that Alfred had obviously heard of the energy vampire. "So why am I starting to feel a bit edgy talking about NOS-4-A2 in front of Alfred? He has heard of him, but it's not like he was the one who built him or anything. Well, whatever."

"So, Team Lightyear and I split off into teams to find the energy vampire and catch him before he tried to feed on the energy we collected. Booster and I didn't find him, but Buzz did." "What a shocker." Ty thought dryly. "We found him and he was about to have XR for a snack when I decided to try to stop him myself before Buzz did. And then..that's when the trouble started." He paused, using the break he had to close his eyes and breathe in; this was going to be the hard part.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next