To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure

4 posters

Go down

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Empty Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure

Post by Olivus Prime Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:47 am

Hello again everyone, long time no see!

Remember my old 12"-scale ideas? Well with life intensifying on my end, what with university etc., it's been difficult to commit myself to bringing these plans to fruition - hence, don't expect to see me doing Warp or especially Booster anytime soon. However, having already made a start on Mira and Evil Buzz, this summer I'm aiming to complete them both and have them out of the way. I started with the easier of the two, Evil Buzz.

He's about 99% finished - I just need to clear up the paint around his joints (some has worn away slightly and needs touching up, some needs to come off) and file down the epoxy that fills the holes where his chest buttons used to be.

I didn't discard or paint the figure's jetpack since I thought it would be cool to have a reference to when he steals Buzz's pack in The Lightyear Factor. He has been gutted of electronics, but his flip-up communicator, pop-out wings and karate chop action all still function.

I won't go putting too many images into this thread since I hear the forum may be moving soon, but here are a few to tide you over...

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Dscf1310

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Dscf1311

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Dscf1312

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Dscf1313

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Dscf1314
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Empty Re: Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure

Post by Mod Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 am

Oooh, this looks awesome, man. He looks so devious with all those colors on him and he just looks great in general. Well done. (:
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure Empty Re: Custom 12" Evil Buzz Lightyear Figure

Post by Ranger-Nova Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 am

Oh wow, that looks fantastic! The paintwork is especially great!
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Linky439 Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:05 am

It definitevly looks great ! Congrats Smile
Linky439
Linky439

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down