To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexa Baird - Websites and Book

5 posters

Go down

Alexa Baird - Websites and Book Empty Alexa Baird - Websites and Book

Post by Alexa Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:59 pm

First things first, I wrote a book!

It's called Atypical Unit and you can buy it on the website CreateSpace at the following link:

https://www.createspace.com/4138921

The book is also available on Amazon.com and European Amazon sites. (Well, currently just some of them, but it should show up in the rest soon if you wait a few days.) To find it, search the following phrase:

Atypical Unit Alexa Baird

If you are able to buy from CreateSpace, please use that website! If not, feel free to purchase the book from Amazon. I'll appreciate any sales, and I hope that anyone interested in the book enjoys it. <3

Since I'm advertising on a fan forum for a children's show, I feel I must say that, while this book is not considered adult content, it is more suitable for older teens (15+) due to bad language and some violence. The main characters are potty mouths, but if you can stomach that, then feel free to get a copy for your entertainment.

ISBN-10: 1482024055
ISBN-13: 978-1482024050

---

Also, I remade my Tumblr and Wordpress blogs.

http://alexabaird.tumblr.com/
http://alexabaird.wordpress.com/

If you stop buy my wordpress blog, you will find that I posted an excerpt of Chapter Four of Atypical Unit.

---

Aaaand, finally, I have a facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/authoralexabaird

Have fun~.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Alexa Baird - Websites and Book Empty Re: Alexa Baird - Websites and Book

Post by Mira Nova Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 am

Wow that is sooo cool!!! Who did you get to publish your book? Smile And it sounds like a good read <333333 Congratulations on this!! Very Happy
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 am

Mira Nova wrote:Wow that is sooo cool!!! Who did you get to publish your book? Smile And it sounds like a good read <333333 Congratulations on this!! Very Happy

Thank you! <3

I'll admit, I actually self-published the book on CreateSpace. ^^ But, it's been a project in the works since 2009 (technically earlier), so it's nice to finally have it published.

If you have any questions about the book, feel free to ask me! Thank you again for your comment; I appreciate it. <3
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 am

I'll be honest and say I still don't trust self-publishing much because of copyrights and ownerships and all that jazz, but I think it's really awesome that you're publishing your original work! Way to go, Alexa! Here's hoping this will be the first of many, many books and that one day you'll have your own fanfiction too. xD *inside jokes FTW*

Once I get a job, I'll buy your book~! My only regret is that if I buy it, I won't get an autograph, hahaha.
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 am

I know I've already said it, but congratulations, Alexa~. Very Happy

To everyone: Alexa is a wonderful writer, so you should definitely read her story. I have, and I loved it. There are lots of interesting characters, a great plot, and a fascinating setting. There are some sci-fi elements, which is awesome since I like sci-fi, but even if you aren't into sci-fi you'll still enjoy it, since the main focus is on the characters.

I urge all of you to give this book a try because it’s a fun read, and you’ll be helping out a fellow forumite by buying it. If you do get a copy and you enjoy it, be sure to pass the word around to your friends.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:13 pm

@Steel: I'd very much appreciate it if you could buy the book, but by all means, wait until you actually have money to spend. XD

@Ranger: Thank you, darling! And, thank you so much for the review!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:27 pm

Well, I'm afraid you'll have to wait some time before I buy it because I have to use my money to buy school supplies, and I need to watch my money.

But for now, I will support you in spirit about your book, aight? Congrats! Wink
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down