To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Globe Online" Article

4 posters

Go down

"The Globe Online" Article Empty "The Globe Online" Article

Post by Mod Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:01 pm

Check out this article derived from the ''The Globe Online ''newspaper! It looks like someone is a fan of the show. This is an opinion piece, yes, but it is worth mentioning that the show was brought up in an article. Check it out for yourself!

http://www.globeslcc.com/2012/03/21/the-weekly-reel-double-feature-from-the-small-screen-to-the-silver-screen-and-vice-versa/
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

"The Globe Online" Article Empty Re: "The Globe Online" Article

Post by Asenath Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:17 pm

That's pretty cool! Thanks for sharing, Fox. Smile Good to know that somebody's looking past the fact that it is a spinoff.
Asenath
Asenath

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 am

Wow, it's really cool to see someone, who I presume is a professional critic of somekind, recognise the show, not only for being a great spin-off, but for being one of the best spin-offs.

I feel like the show has been receiving a lot of praise in recent years - there was that animated series critic who heavily praised the show (I believe Rook put up a link to it somewhere on here), and from what I've seen on Pixar boards, the vast majority of Toy Story fans look back on the show with positive thoughts.

It seems like everyone was prepared to bash the series for being a moneymaking attempt by Disney when it first came out, but I think now that the series is simply dwelling in memories and on the internet, people are recognising it for the bundle of fun and brilliance it is!
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:16 am

Let us hope that Disney notices and finally puts the series out on DVD.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down