To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something to worry for (Cartoonhottie and Pythonmelon only)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

something to worry for (Cartoonhottie and Pythonmelon only) - Page 2 Empty Re: something to worry for (Cartoonhottie and Pythonmelon only)

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 pm

"Dr. Judus Hissgot here-Mary! Stop that! How may I- Ginger! Put that down! Help you to-Boys! Stop picking on your brother! Day?" Judus was heard over the phone as he tried to corral the kids running all over his office.

===

"No I am not! And there is nothing you two can do to stop me." Jill said matter-o-factly as Myka and Buzz looked at each other before smirking.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

something to worry for (Cartoonhottie and Pythonmelon only) - Page 2 Empty Re: something to worry for (Cartoonhottie and Pythonmelon only)

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:23 am

Renee gave a small laugh. She coughed lightly to get her husband's attention. "Hey Judus, I assume take your kid to work day is going swimmingly?"

============

"You forget who can talk directly to the commander, right?" Buzz gave a sly 'daddy knows and controls all' look. "He'll put you on leave if your unfit for work."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:03 pm

"Never-PUT THAT BACK RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN! Better. How are you sweetie?" Judus asked with a smile.

=====

"I am fit for work!" Jill snapped angrly. "I'll just have to be more careful now." Buzz and Myka gave each other a look. This called for the big guns.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Renee smiled, twisting a claw through her hair. "I'm doing fine. I went to the hospital for a checkup and jill is getting some new implants. And be sure to tell the kids there will be a few new kittens around the house soon." She smirked, waiting for his reaction.
====

Myka looked over at Buzz. What to say now?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Judus smiled broadly at her. "You're pregnat, again? Honey, that's-" A loud crash was heard as Ginger mewed a 'Sorry'. "...great?"

===

Buzz smirked as he reatched for his wallet. "What are you-" Jill began.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Renee laughed shortly. "Honey, if you can come pick me up during your lunch break i'll take the kids and go back to the shop." She smiled. "I've got orders to fill and you know how the spiderbots love playing with the kids."

===

Myka smirked slyly. "I wonder how the nurses like baby photos?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:14 pm

"Sure sweetie. I'll be-DANG IT MARY! STOP THAT! right there." Judus smiled as he turned the phone off.

===

"You. Wouldn't" Jill snapped coldly.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 pm

Renee gave a small laugh. She blew an air kiss into the phone. "Love you sweety. See you in a few." She could only imagine the horror her kids were causing now. Like mother like kids.
=====

"Oh, dont you think i would?" Buzz smirked.

===about seven months later===
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Jill was angrly typing on the computer. She had been put on leave for seven months now, and she was not happy about it. Course the hormones and pregnacy didn't help much either.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Renee was pretty much ready to have her second, much smaller three-kitten litter. She was at the shop doing some specialty repairs for torque's self replicating implant when someone, and illegal bot in need of black market parts most likely, knocked on the back door. The kittens ran to open it, always happily greeted by even the roughest looking bots. Ginger got there first and adjusted her glasses before guarding the door from her sibling until mommy said she could open it. "Just a moment." The heavily pregnant woman wiped some sweat from her brow, leaving a smear of grease in her fur, and turned away from the large criminal. there were no hard feelings about when she had been nearly blasted to peices back on Star Command.

===

"Hey there love." Myka smiled as he came home from work and kissed his wife on the back of the head.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm

"Hmth." Jill huffed as she continued to work on her computer. "How was work? I wouldn't know since I've been sent to solitary confindment." She hissed bitterly.

===

"Hey, hurry back Sweetcheeks, I ain't getting any younger!" Torque yelled after her.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:50 pm

"I will, I will, your not the only guy in the galaxy that comes to me when he needs it you know." She slid her goggles up on her head, wondering why she bothered with these people but chuckling because she knew she loved it. Merrick, having given up the fight for the door, climbed up on the table and looked down at Torque with a short smile. She rubbed her hands off and let ginger open the door, smile suddenly fading into a frown when she saw the bot at the door.
===

Myka rolled his eyes calmly. He petted Jill's swollen belly. "Boring, boring boring."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:52 pm

"Wouldn't be if I was there." Jill huffed and crossed her arms. "But Nooo, I have to stay home instead."

===

"Hey short stuff- mind laying off the suit? You're creasing it." Torque tried to shoo the kitten away from him.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Merrick nodded. "Alright mister Torque." He jumped off the table and ran to see mommy's new guest.

Renee helped the female bot carry what appeared to be her husband in. The heavy, older-model machine was hitching and sparking and just barely had any battery power left in him. She didn't ask what was wrong but layed him down on the table and switched him off. "please help him." The woman begged.

"I'll see what i can do." The zephyrite nodded calmly. "Come back tomorow to check in on him." She went back to torgue. "Alright, holdstill im going to reconnect the nerve server. This is going to hurt." She looked at torque quickly before using a small wrnch to snap to peices- the parts that let him control the cell seperation rate- together.

===

""Oh relax. just a few more months." her husband smiled.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 pm

"Seems like forever." Jill snapped as she rubbed her stomach. "How'd I let you two talk me into maternity leave?"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Renee covered her ears lightly when Torque let out a yelp of pain.

===

"Well your dad threatened you with photos." Myka rolled his eyes.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 pm

"Easy, Baby! I ain't made of metal!" Torque snapped.

===

"Damn those things to hell!" Jill snapped as she tried to get up.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 pm

"Sorry," The woman let out a breath. "There's no easy way to reconnect a nerve. Maybe you'll be more careful next time you fight the rangers." She felt no regret for helping someone buzz or jill had put out of a fight onto their feet again.

====

Myka backed up a little. "Fine, fine, but keep the baby in mind. but what if something had caused a misscarriage?"
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:20 pm

"Not my fault those pansies are sore losers." Torque tsked under his breath.

===

Jill sighed as she finally got up out of the chair and stretched her back out. "I'm being easy. Don't worry."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"Yeah yeah." She nodded. she closed the little panel and knocked on it carefully. "Good as new. now, my payment?" She helped the alien up.

===

"Good, but you wouldnt at work." Myka knew well.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:44 pm

"Here you go Doll," Torque said as he gave her a wad of cash. "Don't spend it all in one play now." He winked at her.

===

"Oh I would too." Jill snapped. "I was with Neil."
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Renee smiled and shooed him out the door. "Thanks T. Now try to keep the new circuits running until at least tomorow." She chuckled before going over and switching on the drained bot. "Now whats wrong with you bud?"
====

"But accidents happen." Myka said, concerned
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Jill tsked as she suddenly grabbed her stomach. Myka jumped and grabbed her.

"Jill? What's-" Jill grabbed the collar of his shirt and yanked him down.

"Hospital, NOW!"
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Myka practically shrieked and dragged her to the car. "Come on come on come on." He demanded, before taking off before she hardly even had her door closed.
---

Renee simply replaced the battery and sent to bot on his way before sitting, taking a deep tired breath. She rubbed her belly gently. Just a few more days.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Jill slapped him upside the head as he skid to a stop. "Myka, Neil." She hissed at him.
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next