To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume Two (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Nova - Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume Two (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume Two (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only)

Post by Alexa Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:27 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
"Of course not, the guards will keep their weapons on stun," replied Angstrom, firing a shot in Alfred's direction. After all, if the guards kill them then I won't have fulfilled the rule. "But I have every intention of killing you."

Alfred barely managed to avoid the shot Angstrom sent at him. That wasn't good, if Angstrom had better aim than the guards. Perhaps it would take more than throwing crumpets to beat him after all. "Unfortunately, I have no intention of dying or letting you hurt either of the Novas. And, lets face it, as a human I'm more foolhardy. I'm sure to do something stupid and dangerous and you can't stop me." He smirked. "You've barely come close to even hitting me."

If it wasn't clear to the casual observer, Alfred had no idea what he was doing at all and was just saying the first thing that came to mind each time. He glanced over again and saw that King Nova was hiding and Mira was defending them. That wasn't good... She might get hurt... He figured he should start maneuvering his way over to her, if he were to make sure she came out of this unharmed.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Nova - Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume Two (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gamma Galaxy Saga: Volume Two (Ranger-Nova and Alexa only)

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Alexa wrote:Alfred barely managed to avoid the shot Angstrom sent at him. That wasn't good, if Angstrom had better aim than the guards. Perhaps it would take more than throwing crumpets to beat him after all. "Unfortunately, I have no intention of dying or letting you hurt either of the Novas. And, lets face it, as a human I'm more foolhardy. I'm sure to do something stupid and dangerous and you can't stop me." He smirked. "You've barely come close to even hitting me."

"Oh, I wish he would stop blathering," Angstrom complained to one of his guards.

Alexa wrote:If it wasn't clear to the casual observer, Alfred had no idea what he was doing at all and was just saying the first thing that came to mind each time. He glanced over again and saw that King Nova was hiding and Mira was defending them. That wasn't good... She might get hurt... He figured he should start maneuvering his way over to her, if he were to make sure she came out of this unharmed.

While she was firing at the guards, Mira noticed Alfred was slowly getting nearer and nearer to her. Good, I could use some extra help defending Daddy.

It had surprised her that Alfred was so willing to get involved in a fight like this for their sake. Tangea wasn't his home world, and he had nothing to gain by helping, but everything to lose - maybe even his life. He would have been perfectly justified in hiding out in the ship and waiting until all this was over (which is what her father should have been doing). To be honest, that's what Mira thought Alfred would have done. So she was very surprised (and impressed) that he'd agreed to help, and now she was even more impressed at the way he was helping her defend her father. If we all get out of this alive, I'm going to make sure he doesn't get into any trouble with Commander Nebula for sneaking away, even if it means taking all the responsibility for that myself. It was the least she could do.
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Ranger-Nova wrote:
While she was firing at the guards, Mira noticed Alfred was slowly getting nearer and nearer to her. Good, I could use some extra help defending Daddy.

Alfred finally made it to her side, nodding at her in greeting. "Ranger Nova," he said. He looked over at the guards they were still shooting against and then at Angstrom, frowning. "Lord Angstrom's not going to admit that he wants to kill King Nova," he reported to Mira, "But, at least he can't have the guards do it if he wants to take over. And if I'm over here, he can't have the guards try to kill me, since they might accidentally hit King Nova, thus negating the rule."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranger-Nova Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:02 pm

Alexa wrote:Alfred finally made it to her side, nodding at her in greeting. "Ranger Nova," he said. He looked over at the guards they were still shooting against and then at Angstrom, frowning. "Lord Angstrom's not going to admit that he wants to kill King Nova," he reported to Mira, "But, at least he can't have the guards do it if he wants to take over. And if I'm over here, he can't have the guards try to kill me, since they might accidentally hit King Nova, thus negating the rule."

Mira nodded. "That's good. I guess if we have to, we may be able to hold them off long enough for Buzz to get here. But I'd rather not have to." She frowned. "There has to be some way of stopping them!"

"This really has not been a good day," muttered King Nova to himself. "My daughter brings a monkey to the palace, she and I fight, and my former chancellor tries to kill me and take over my kingdom.” He sighed. “Why did it have to happen today of all days?"

"Don't worry, Father," Mira assured, "we're going to get out of this okay, I promise. I-I don't know how we're going to get out of this, but we will." At least the guards had stopped shooting at them. Angstrom hadn't though, and some of the guards seemed to be fanning out in a circle. It looked as if they were trying to surround them. Mira gulped. If the guards captured them, her father would be killed, and she and Alfred would probably suffer the same fate. "Okay, you know what - we need to get out of here."

"And how do you suggest we do that?"

"Like this." Grabbing Alfred's hand and her father's, she shut her eyes in concentration and the trio slipped through the floor in a blue haze.

They landed painfully on the hard floor of a storeroom. Without even pausing for breath, Mira got up and dusted herself off. "Hopefully that bought us some time, but we need to get out of here and find some place to hide. Angstrom and his guards will be after us in seconds."
Ranger-Nova
Ranger-Nova

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:11 am

Ranger-Nova wrote:
They landed painfully on the hard floor of a storeroom. Without even pausing for breath, Mira got up and dusted herself off. "Hopefully that bought us some time, but we need to get out of here and find some place to hide. Angstrom and his guards will be after us in seconds."

Alfred groaned when he hit the floor, but pushed himself back up, cringing at the amount of dust on his clothes. A simple wiping wouldn't get all of it off, but he did what he could. "So... Hiding place... Ranger Nova, where was that hiding spot you used back years ago when you played hide and seek? The one where no one really thought to look for you since, really, why would a princess hide there?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3