To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe?

5 posters

Go down

What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe? Empty What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe?

Post by Mod Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:20 pm

I'll go into further detail and post a pic later on, but I'd look like a green fox. I'd wear a purple bandana around my neck, and I'd have various abilities and a few weapons. When I'm a human, I'd look like a young woman with a green fox mask on her face.

EDIT: My foxy form. I may color it, but I still have to consider it. So for now, enjoy the black and white version! ^^

What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe? Foxy_s10

More details to come!

Last edited by Fox Storm on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe? Empty Re: What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe?

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 pm

ooh neat. I'd have half brown/half blonde shoulder length hair and glasses, I'd wear a dictator type outfit with a silver lowcut shirt with tall black boots and a black cape.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe? Empty Re: What would you all look like in the BLoSC universe?

Post by Bleu_Ace Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Hm...I need to make a picture then. *frowny face*

This is when I hate describing how things appear.
Bleu_Ace
Bleu_Ace

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:46 pm

I would be a Bubonese. I'd be wearing a medical-grade biosuit almost everywhere but on my home-planet and in the sanctuary room of my living quarters on Star Command, which is completely black but for a white mask with green (don't let the avatar fool you) eye ports (I really should try to draw out the biosuit, shouldn't I?). I'd have a long black trenchcoat to wear over the biosuit when out and about, as well as a black hat made of the same material with an elastic chin strap so I don't lose it.

I'd also be carrying around a cane as a means of self-defense. The cane would be about three feet long, made of black metal with an orb made of silver-colored metal on the top that easily fits into my hand. While the orb is completely undecorated, there are hidden buttons that activate features on the cane to aid in self-defense.
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

My hairstyle will be a long emo cut color a dark red with purplish hue bangs sloped to the right, clothes of choice would be a white and black houndstooth fedora, rectangle-rimmed glasses with designed sides, black see-through shirt with a purple corset over it, dark blue skinny jeans with black ankle-high boots.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down