To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version)

5 posters

Go down

Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version) Empty Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version)

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm

So yeah, what would you're favorite characters/ OC's be doing in the alternate universe?! We've got this: Tangea, Joad, and other planets have been dominated and destroyed. Star Command is awfully weak- loking, and Evil Buzz rules. ALSO Zurg is a hamburger guy. How is that effecting your/ the characters?

Anyone else you want to throw in there? Cosmo, Sally, Rocket Crockett, OCs?
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version) Empty Re: Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version)

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:31 pm

I'm still thinking of an AU Jill would be, Either
1. Was almost killed by Buzz when born because he blamed her for her mother's death but was saved by Warp and raised by the Rangers

or

2.Evil like her father
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version) Empty Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version)

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Hmm... I like the first one, but the second has its appeal too....

Wow, toughie

For Renee, I'm thinking she finally fixed out her conflict so...

!: A biggy for evil, spends a lot of time with Evil Ty
2: good guy, really likes Warp (Though she'llnever admit it) And also spends a lot of time with Nos, simply because she like the plants (Or so she says)
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version) Empty Re: Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version)

Post by Cartoonhottie2009 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY OLIVUS PRIME 08/12/2012:
Pythonmelon wrote:2: good guy, really likes Warp (Though she'llnever admit it) And also spends a lot of time with Nos, simply because she like the plants (Or so she says)
Cartoonhottie2009 wrote:2.Evil like her father.

These are really cool. The idea of creating an alternate universe version of an OC is a great one.

With Jill, perhaps both her and Buzz are evil, but have a really tense relationship (e.g. Jill reigns over her own planets and demands attention from Buzz, while Buzz abuses and neglects her)?

I like the alternate version of Renee, too. Perhaps NOS and her are good friends with XR!

--------------------------------------------------

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY CARTOONHOTTIE2009 08/12/2012:
With Jill, perhaps both her and Buzz are evil, but have a really tense relationship (e.g. Jill reigns over her own planets and demands attention from Buzz, while Buzz abuses and neglects her)?

O...M...G... Olivus, I may love you
Cartoonhottie2009
Cartoonhottie2009

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Olivus Prime wrote:Heh, thank you! I love alternate universes, and The Lightyear Factor is perhaps my favourite episode. Alternate universes are a chance to have a lot of fun, as you can make wacky versions of villains, and scarily evil versions of heroes.

I like the alternate version of Renee, too. Perhaps NOS and her are good friends with XR!

Someone needs to do an RP about this... *runs off to start it*
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Hmm....well, Pixel, in the alternate universe, would be very physically strong and not as slick and speedy as she is in the other universe. Her front half of her body would be robotic, and her back half would be a dustchaser's body. She'd be quite shy and timid, afraid to speak up her mind, but can be prone to rambling on about various subjects.

For Simone, instead of her being reluctant to fight, she would be completely gung-ho and would use brawn instead of brains. She would be more or less cold towards other people and would care less for anyone, but has a hidden heart of gold underneath that harsh exterior.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:41 am

nice

Alan would still be a ranger, but very cold and uncarring towards Renee bacause he had to stay with her instead of being able to go and help in the war.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 am

Now, see, I want to give my alternate universe version of Alfred, but I can't think of what he would be like in the BLoSC AU...

Those of you who know my character best... Any suggestions?
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:45 am

Hmm... thats a toughie. Looing at what everyone else has come up with, maybe he would stick very close to Commander Nebula, but still be touchy. Of course he wouldn't be alfred with out that monocle, so he'd still have that... but I'm not sure how his relationship wth Ty would be. Guess it depends on whether you go with Olivius's depiction oof TY or mine, or an idea of your own. your choice
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Alternate Universe Characters (The OC Version) Empty Alternate Characters

Post by Stomper1232 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 pm

Here's some of My OCs in the alternate universe

Chris Speedchaser: An evil bounty hunter who is this universe version of Romac.(Only change is that he doesn't become good like Romac.)

McKenzie Zathura: An evil intelligent villain who is really crazy.

Morgan Lash: Not too different from her past self before she became a member of Star Command, only difference is that she stays evil unlike the normal version.

Cody Bolt: A strange man who changes sides on people. (He either helps or betrays them for his own reasons.)
Stomper1232
Stomper1232

CAPTAIN

CAPTAIN

http://stomper1232.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down