To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Subforums!

4 posters

Go down

New Subforums! Empty New Subforums!

Post by Steel Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello! Just to let you all know, I made a few new subforums today. Those include:

Roleplay Requests in Roleplay:
(Where you will be able to discuss potential roleplays, find someone to roleplay with you, etc.)

New subforums in the Fan Characters:

--Discussion
(Where you will be able to discuss how your characters fit into BLoSC, would react when meeting other characters, etc.)

--Characters
(Where you can put up profiles for your fan characters.)

--World-Building
(Where you can share theories and ideas on your fan characters' species, or planets you've come up with, or items or weapons that you have created. Please keep this to fan-made species/planets/weapons/etc. that have NEVER appeared in the show.)

What I'm most interested in is the Discussion section for your fan characters, because I've seen fan characters crop up in the regular Discussion area, which should technically be reserved for canon discussions only. Yes, we can come up with theories (which I really strongly encourage!) but if you want to think about how, for example, your fan character's relationship would have been like with the canon characters in their Academy days, or how your fan character would fare against Natron, NOS-4-A2, etc. please keep that to the new Discussion area I've made in the Fan Characters section.

That way, members who have never heard of your fan characters before will not be confused when they are reading a regular discussion thread and your fan character's name pops up. Wink

If you have any suggestions on how I can better these forums or anything else you'd like to ask, please let me know! Smile
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

New Subforums! Empty Re: New Subforums!

Post by Mod Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:02 pm

Sounds awesome, Steel! I'm liking this idea a lot!...but what about the profiles of the characters that are already up? Should those be moved into this sub-forum?

EDIT: Er....never mind! I saw it. Sorry, Steel. ^^;
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Hah, it's okay! Yes, I moved them to the Characters section already, so pretty much you can just keep posting your profiles there like nothing's changed.

Technically speaking I'm working on an essay due tomorrow and shouldn't even BE here, but I wanted to make these subforums and then look through the current Discussion area to see if anything needs to be moved/split and placed in the Fan Characters - Discussion area. There're probably a few things that should be moved, but I'll take care of that tomorrow once my essay is handed in...

If you do know of any threads that should be moved there, just lemme know. Wink
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

(salutes) Will do, ma'am! ^^
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Cool! sounds great ^^
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Bagged 'em and tagged 'em, fellow mod! Yes, that helps immensely, but I still think I'll do a sweep over the forum just to make sure there's nothing I've forgotten.

What I did was split the topics up for us in order to keep discussion separate. Surprisingly easier for the Alternate Characters thread than the Songs thread, which kind of teetered here and there ever so often--but! I think it's turned out pretty nicely so far.

So, just as a heads up to you all, please remember to keep these discussions separate in order for there to be no future confusion. Thanks muchly! Smile

Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 am

Great new subforums, very good for encouraging creativity!

I was going to try and start a leaderboard for the Buzz Lightyear rides - would the rides demand their own subforum? I'm not sure how much they would be discussed, perhaps the leaderboard should go in Misc.?
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum