To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old and New Kid on The Block (open to all)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old and New Kid on The Block (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old and New Kid on The Block (open to all)

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:34 pm

"Mixed, right, would like to serve me up on a bed of mixed greenz more like." XR was almost as hostile towards renee was she was to him.

Mira elbowed him in the back of the head, trying to get the bot to shut up.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Old and New Kid on The Block (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Old and New Kid on The Block (open to all)

Post by TyFan10o3 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:38 pm

Starting to feel the returning hostility, MINERVA's expression was one of freaking out and a bit of confusion. Blinking a few times, she watched the Tangean elbow the robot in the back of the head and said, "Okaayyyy. So, what's first on the agenda?"
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 pm

"Basic security sweeps." Buzz informed her, carefully avoiding the other conflict. "Checking the different quadrants for crime and all that stuff."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

When hearing it was the normal sweeps, the cyborg sighed in content and said, "Ah, good ol' times. Well, shall we head out?" Oh, it felt good to be back, that's for sure.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:02 am

"Sure," the team, with their new member, walked out to the launch bay. "I think I've seen you around here before." Buzz pointed out. He recognized MINERVA from somewhere, just couldt put his finger on it.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am

"You probably have," MINERVA replied. "Before the accident, I was known as Minerva Sparkstar, a captain like you are. But ever since then I've been something else, so it only figured that I needed a name change as well."
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:27 am

"Ah, that makes sense." buzz shrugged a little. "yeah, i remember you from an orientation."

Mira, XR, and Booster had only met her today.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 am

"That's right," the cyborg remembered as well. "It was during an orientation, but which one I'm clueless on."
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:44 am

"There are too many orientations, if you ask me." XR chuckled. "I can never tell them apart."
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:49 am

"I agree," the Spiritoain remarked. "Too many and they all seem to be same one running over and over again in your mind."
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:54 am

"A good orientation is always useful." Buzz broke in. He gave most of the orientations.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 am

Rather than replying, MINERVA got a 'well.......' look on her face, considering what her new captain had to say. Soon enough, the team arrived at the bay, and were heading towards their ship. Once on board, the cyborg had a hard time preventing her habit of going and sitting in the captain's chair.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Buzz looked her over for a second before nodding. He smiled and sat down in the captains chair. "My FAVORITE seat." The captain chuckled.
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:30 pm

"Yeah, I bet," MINERVA replied, a sheepish grin crossing her expression. "Sorry about that. I guess that's a habit I'm going to have to break pretty quick."
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2