To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:15 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Yes. Yes, yes, yes. And I'm not really happy about this either..." Alfred shook a little. "You were sniffing me..." Of course, that's what dogs did. They sniffed things. Alfred, however, was not usually a dog. Probably because, as a dog, he seemed to be against sniffing things. He looked up at Pixel. "I don't know how I turned into a dustchaser, much less a puppy, but... Here I am. ...Help?"

Pixel looked at Alfred with a bit of a miffed expression on her face when he mentioned her sniffing him. "Well, whatever. We'll get you back to normal. Give me a minute and let me talk to Simone."

Pixel looked back up at Simone and told her what she found out. Simone's face took on an expression of bewilderment. "What? Alfred? But...but that's not possible! I should have known that it was him; his expressions, his demeanor! How did he get like that?"

"He doesn't know, but we'd better tell Ty, and even Nebula about this if we're gonna get him back to normal!"

Simone did nothing for a few minutes, taking into account Pixel's words. She nodded in understanding.

"You're right. We should let them know ASAP...uh, do you want me to carry him?"

Pixel looked at her like she grew a second head. "Nah! I can carry him. I'll carry him the old-fashioned way." Simone and Alfred didn't know what she was talking about until she demonstrated her 'old-fashioned way'. Simone smiled in amusement while Alfred frowned in frustration.

Pixel had picked up Alfred with her mouth, gently in between her teeth. The two female Rangers then set off to find Ty and Nebula.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pup? Pet! (Fox Storm and ab103 only-On Hiatus)

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel looked at Alfred with a bit of a miffed expression on her face when he mentioned her sniffing him. "Well, whatever. We'll get you back to normal. Give me a minute and let me talk to Simone."

Pixel looked back up at Simone and told her what she found out. Simone's face took on an expression of bewilderment. "What? Alfred? But...but that's not possible! I should have known that it was him; his expressions, his demeanor! How did he get like that?"

"He doesn't know, but we'd better tell Ty, and even Nebula about this if we're gonna get him back to normal!"

Simone did nothing for a few minutes, taking into account Pixel's words. She nodded in understanding.

"You're right. We should let them know ASAP...uh, do you want me to carry him?"

Pixel looked at her like she grew a second head. "Nah! I can carry him. I'll carry him the old-fashioned way." Simone and Alfred didn't know what she was talking about until she demonstrated her 'old-fashioned way'. Simone smiled in amusement while Alfred frowned in frustration.

Pixel had picked up Alfred with her mouth, gently in between her teeth. The two female Rangers then set off to find Ty and Nebula.

"I should have been expecting this... I really should have been expecting this..." Alfred grumbled under his breath. "Do we HAVE to tell Commander Nebula? It's going to be so embarrassing..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:36 pm

ab103 wrote:

"I should have been expecting this... I really should have been expecting this..." Alfred grumbled under his breath. "Do we HAVE to tell Commander Nebula? It's going to be so embarrassing..."

Pixel said to Alfred, "Sorry, little guy, but unless you WANT to be stuck as a small and helpless furball, we have to tell your father. Besides, if you want, I could teach you to get used to being a dustchaser while you're stuck as one; you can't get around with just walking and running."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel said to Alfred, "Sorry, little guy, but unless you WANT to be stuck as a small and helpless furball, we have to tell your father. Besides, if you want, I could teach you to get used to being a dustchaser while you're stuck as one; you can't get around with just walking and running."

"Fiiiinnnnne." The childish whining had nothing to do with the fact he was a puppy. No, he was normally completely childish. It was a wonder he could legally be considered an adult when he was his normal human self. "This isn't going to be horrible, is it?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:13 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Fiiiinnnnne." The childish whining had nothing to do with the fact he was a puppy. No, he was normally completely childish. It was a wonder he could legally be considered an adult when he was his normal human self. "This isn't going to be horrible, is it?"

Pixel rolled her eyes at Alfred's behavior. "Of course not. I'm not going to be too terribly mean on ya!"

Sensing Alfred's dread, she said in an assuring voice, "Relax, Alfred. I'm not going to be hard on you. Sure I may play some pranks on you at times, but I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. THAT you can count on."

The three of them made their way to Nebula's office where he and Ty were talking about the latest assignment.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel rolled her eyes at Alfred's behavior. "Of course not. I'm not going to be too terribly mean on ya!"

Sensing Alfred's dread, she said in an assuring voice, "Relax, Alfred. I'm not going to be hard on you. Sure I may play some pranks on you at times, but I wouldn't let anything bad happen to you. THAT you can count on."

The three of them made their way to Nebula's office where he and Ty were talking about the latest assignment.

"Oh, and what are the chances that they're BOTH here at the SAME time?" Alfred was being a bit sarcastic about it, though he had an ulterior motive... He wanted to draw attention to himself as soon as possible just so they could get right to the point and get him back to normal sooner.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:39 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, and what are the chances that they're BOTH here at the SAME time?" Alfred was being a bit sarcastic about it, though he had an ulterior motive... He wanted to draw attention to himself as soon as possible just so they could get right to the point and get him back to normal sooner.

Pixel rolled her eyes again, but said nothing.

Nebula and Ty looked up to see Simone and Pixel. Nebula asked, "So did you get your communicator fixed yet, Caldera?" Simone's mind blanked out for a minute, unsure of what Nebula was talking about. She then realized it and answered,"Oh, well...something came up, sir...something more important."

Nebula asked her, "Why? I thought you said you needed to get it fixed."

She nodded, but answered, "Well...sir, look for yourself." She motioned to Pixel carrying something in her mouth. Pixel put Alfred down and she gingerly said,"Sir...there's been a bit of a...small problem."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel rolled her eyes again, but said nothing.

Nebula and Ty looked up to see Simone and Pixel. Nebula asked, "So did you get your communicator fixed yet, Caldera?" Simone's mind blanked out for a minute, unsure of what Nebula was talking about. She then realized it and answered,"Oh, well...something came up, sir...something more important."

Nebula asked her, "Why? I thought you said you needed to get it fixed."

She nodded, but answered, "Well...sir, look for yourself." She motioned to Pixel carrying something in her mouth. Pixel put Alfred down and she gingerly said,"Sir...there's been a bit of a...small problem."

"Oh, yes. Very small. Tiny, in fact," Alfred sighed. "Why are you all so big in comparison? I mean, look at this!" He padded over next to Ty. "Even my cousin is taller than me now!" Well, truthfully, Ty wasn't that short, but it was enjoyable to make fun of him when he couldn't understand him.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Oh, yes. Very small. Tiny, in fact," Alfred sighed. "Why are you all so big in comparison? I mean, look at this!" He padded over next to Ty. "Even my cousin is taller than me now!" Well, truthfully, Ty wasn't that short, but it was enjoyable to make fun of him when he couldn't understand him.

Nebula looked at the small bundle of fur that went over to stand by a confused Ty and looked on in bewilderment.

"Where did that little furball come from?" Nebula asked. Pixel looked at Simone and she answered, "Well, sir, I was going to get my communicator checked like I said. I went in, trying to find LGMs, and...well, I found him in the science bay."

Pixel added, "And she brought him to me so that I could look at him-in a VERY rude way-" She commented in a snide remark. Simone just shrugged; she had to find someway to wake up Pixel. Pixel went on to further explain,"And...uh...well, uh...you're not going to believe this, sir...but I think that's Alfred."

Nebula exclaimed, "What?! What are you talkin' about? That's ridiculous!"

Pixel made a notion to Alfred and said, "Look at him!" She then asked Alfred to do something to show his father that it was indeed him.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:37 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Nebula looked at the small bundle of fur that went over to stand by a confused Ty and looked on in bewilderment.

"Where did that little furball come from?" Nebula asked. Pixel looked at Simone and she answered, "Well, sir, I was going to get my communicator checked like I said. I went in, trying to find LGMs, and...well, I found him in the science bay."

Pixel added, "And she brought him to me so that I could look at him-in a VERY rude way-" She commented in a snide remark. Simone just shrugged; she had to find someway to wake up Pixel. Pixel went on to further explain,"And...uh...well, uh...you're not going to believe this, sir...but I think that's Alfred."

Nebula exclaimed, "What?! What are you talkin' about? That's ridiculous!"

Pixel made a notion to Alfred and said, "Look at him!" She then asked Alfred to do something to show his father that it was indeed him.

"Do something?" he asked himself. "Like what...?"

Alfred had to think for a short moment what he could do. He decided to make it easy and lifted one paw, and then made a little wave towards Commander Nebula. He then grinned a snide little puppy grin.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:51 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Do something?" he asked himself. "Like what...?"

Alfred had to think for a short moment what he could do. He decided to make it easy and lifted one paw, and then made a little wave towards Commander Nebula. He then grinned a snide little puppy grin.

Nebula didn't think it was cute the way the puppy acted towards him, but that snide expression on his face...it just SCREAMED, 'Alfred!'

Nebula was so shocked that he almost yelled. "Alfred?! Sweet mother of Venus, what happened to you?! What happened to him?!" He yelled at the gals. "We don't know. He told me he just woke up in the science bay like that." Pixel said.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Nebula didn't think it was cute the way the puppy acted towards him, but that snide expression on his face...it just SCREAMED, 'Alfred!'

Nebula was so shocked that he almost yelled. "Alfred?! Sweet mother of Venus, what happened to you?! What happened to him?!" He yelled at the gals. "We don't know. He told me he just woke up in the science bay like that." Pixel said.

"No clue whatsoever!" Alfred answered, grinning. "Make sure he gets the LGMs to figure it out and fix it. I don't want to be a puppy forever."

Nonsense, the back of his mind told him. He wouldn't stay a puppy forever because sooner or later he'd grow into a full grown dog! ...That was even worse than being a puppy! They better fix this!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 pm

ab103 wrote:

"No clue whatsoever!" Alfred answered, grinning. "Make sure he gets the LGMs to figure it out and fix it. I don't want to be a puppy forever."

Nonsense, the back of his mind told him. He wouldn't stay a puppy forever because sooner or later he'd grow into a full grown dog! ...That was even worse than being a puppy! They better fix this!

Pixel listened to Alfred and nodded. Before she could respond and translate what Alfred told her, Ty piped up, "Wait a second...wasn't there a machine the LGMs were working on that was made for Pixel? To do a special type of scan for her whenever she needs a checkup?"

The minute he said that, everyone shot up in shock. Simone gasped, "You don't suppose it-"

She didn't need to say it; Nebula finished for her. "It somehow malfunctioned and turned Alfred into a dustchaser."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel listened to Alfred and nodded. Before she could respond and translate what Alfred told her, Ty piped up, "Wait a second...wasn't there a machine the LGMs were working on that was made for Pixel? To do a special type of scan for her whenever she needs a checkup?"

The minute he said that, everyone shot up in shock. Simone gasped, "You don't suppose it-"

She didn't need to say it; Nebula finished for her. "It somehow malfunctioned and turned Alfred into a dustchaser."

Alfred blinked a few times, trying to comprehend this new information. "Huh... I did not realize scanners worked that way. It explains the weird light I saw, at least. ...They better fix this problem."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:52 pm

ab103 wrote:inked a few times, trying to comprehend this new information. [color=cyan]"Huh... I did not realize scanners worked that way. It explains the weird light I saw, at least. ...They better fix this problem."

Simone stammered, "But how is that possible? That machine was meant to scan Pixel's health, wasn't it?"

Ty thought for a minute before concluding, "I think because the scanner was designed for HER, and it scans HER genes, somehow when, whatever happened to the machine, it still had its imprints of her locked within and locked onto whatever was still around." He looked at Pixel and asked, "Does he remember seeing anything strange about the machine in the science bay?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone stammered, "But how is that possible? That machine was meant to scan Pixel's health, wasn't it?"

Ty thought for a minute before concluding, "I think because the scanner was designed for HER, and it scans HER genes, somehow when, whatever happened to the machine, it still had its imprints of her locked within and locked onto whatever was still around." He looked at Pixel and asked, "Does he remember seeing anything strange about the machine in the science bay?"

Alfred half-lidded his eyes. "Could you tell him that he can ask me directly since I CAN understand what they're saying...?" He thought back to the machine and then: "Which one was it? The blue one that was sparking or the green one that was smoking? Y'know, now that I think about it, both of those are in need of concern..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:28 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred half-lidded his eyes. "Could you tell him that he can ask me directly since I CAN understand what they're saying...?" He thought back to the machine and then: "Which one was it? The blue one that was sparking or the green one that was smoking? Y'know, now that I think about it, both of those are in need of concern..."

Pixel lowered her brow in frustration. But she didn't comment. Rather she looked at Ty and dryly translated, "He can understand you, Ty. He asked which machine it was; the blue sparking one, or the green smoking one."

Ty matched her tone by answering back,"Hey, how was I to know? I'm not a dustchaser. But anyway, the blue one is the translator. The green smoking one is used to zap out rotting rations." He slammed his face into his hand. "So much for saving up on the garbage bills."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:36 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel lowered her brow in frustration. But she didn't comment. Rather she looked at Ty and dryly translated, "He can understand you, Ty. He asked which machine it was; the blue sparking one, or the green smoking one."

Ty matched her tone by answering back,"Hey, how was I to know? I'm not a dustchaser. But anyway, the blue one is the translator. The green smoking one is used to zap out rotting rations." He slammed his face into his hand. "So much for saving up on the garbage bills."

"So... If the blue one is a translator and the green one is a garbage destroyer... Then the actual scanner has to be the orange one. No, THAT one looked perfectly fine to me!" Alfred paused for a moment, thinking. "Except, now that I think about it, the screen did seem to be having problems with it's display. Everything was rainbow and snowy. Perhaps something in it was glitching."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:45 am

ab103 wrote:

"So... If the blue one is a translator and the green one is a garbage destroyer... Then the actual scanner has to be the orange one. No, THAT one looked perfectly fine to me!" Alfred paused for a moment, thinking. "Except, now that I think about it, the screen did seem to be having problems with it's display. Everything was rainbow and snowy. Perhaps something in it was glitching."

Pixel looked at Alfred rather confusedly. Nebula asked, "Well, what? What he'd say?"

She looked up and said, "He said that there was an orange machine that seemed to be glitchin' away with static and all that."

Nebula said, "Well, you'll have to get the LGMs to look at it. Ty and Simone have to get going now." Ty and Simone both said in worry, "But sir-" Nebula reasoned, "Look, I know you're concerned about Alfred's...condition, but this mission can't wait anymore and I need you two on it pronto."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:54 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel looked at Alfred rather confusedly. Nebula asked, "Well, what? What he'd say?"

She looked up and said, "He said that there was an orange machine that seemed to be glitchin' away with static and all that."

Nebula said, "Well, you'll have to get the LGMs to look at it. Ty and Simone have to get going now." Ty and Simone both said in worry, "But sir-" Nebula reasoned, "Look, I know you're concerned about Alfred's...condition, but this mission can't wait anymore and I need you two on it pronto."

"What about me?" Alfred asked. "What am I supposed to do in the meantime?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:58 am

ab103 wrote:

"What about me?" Alfred asked. "What am I supposed to do in the meantime?"

Pixel smirked at Alfred. The others wondered what Alfred said this time. She smiled and translated, "Heh. He wants to know what he's supposed to do in the meantime, but I think we all know the answer to that."

It was then the human Rangers all picked up on what she was saying and smiled with a certain stare at Alfred, as if they knew what Pixel was going to do with him. Alfred felt so unnerved by their stares.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Pixel smirked at Alfred. The others wondered what Alfred said this time. She smiled and translated, "Heh. He wants to know what he's supposed to do in the meantime, but I think we all know the answer to that."

It was then the human Rangers all picked up on what she was saying and smiled with a certain stare at Alfred, as if they knew what Pixel was going to do with him. Alfred felt so unnerved by their stares.

Alfred cowered a little, shrinking back away from their stares. "No... Seriously... What exactly are you planning...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:12 am

ab103 wrote:
Alfred cowered a little, shrinking back away from their stares. "No... Seriously... What exactly are you planning...?"

Nebula, with a bit of amusement, ordered, "Pixel...I'm placin' you in charge of watching over Alfred and staying here while your partners are on their mission."

Pixel grinned and replied, "Whatever you say, sir."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:18 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Nebula, with a bit of amusement, ordered, "Pixel...I'm placin' you in charge of watching over Alfred and staying here while your partners are on their mission."

Pixel grinned and replied, "Whatever you say, sir."

Alfred sighed. "Oh, wonderful... Why wasn't I expecting that? And, the next thing you're going to tell me is that we're going to keep this a secret from all of the other rangers...."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:29 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred sighed. "Oh, wonderful... Why wasn't I expecting that? And, the next thing you're going to tell me is that we're going to keep this a secret from all of the other rangers...."

Alfred then realized he should have made a bet with someone about his predicament because that is exactly what happened. Nebula said for Pixel to tell anyone who was curious about the little puppy that he was a stray that Ozma Furbanna had asked Pixel to watch over until she got back from her station in the nearby galaxy. Thus, they kept the secret of what really happened from the other Rangers, and Nebula ordered the LGMs to try to fix the machine as quickly as they could to get Alfred back to normal ASAP. Ty and Simone left for their mission and left Alfred in Pixel's care.

Now, Alfred was VERY, VERY annoyed, but he couldn't do anything now. Pixel was currently carrying Alfred in her mouth, taking him to the cafeteria.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next