To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Tangeans

Go down

Meeting Tangeans Empty Meeting Tangeans

Post by Alexa Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Title: Meeting Tangeans
Author: Alexa/ab103, aka Greg Garrets
Fandom: Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and Cosmic Dust
Character(s) / Pairing(s): Alfred (CD), Releta (CD), Mira Nova (BLoSC), King Nova (BLoSC), others (CD)
Rating: K+ (PG)
Word Count: 3677
Warning(s): Minor, non-graphic violence
Disclaimer: Buzz Lightyear of Star Command and related property and ideas are owned by Disney/Pixar. Cosmic Dust and and related property and ideas are owned by me.
Summary: Part of being the boyfriend of his planet's princess was that he had to meet royalty from other planets. However, he was not expecting the visiting royalty to be Tangeans.

Link to Story: http://blueglows.livejournal.com/19218.html

Ah. So. I got bored and wrote my original characters into Buzz Lightyear of Star Command again. This is more an OC-focused story, so I was iffy about posting it here, but I figured, why the heck not? People who knew me back when I role played a lot may remember how I used characters from my story Cosmic Dust in my Buzz Lightyear of Star Command stuff all the time. It's easier to use what I know well, after all, though I do write other fanfiction with out it (but not as often).

If you do enjoy this, though, I will be really impressed.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down