To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored

3 posters

Go down

Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored Empty Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored

Post by Mod Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm

If anyone is flat out of ideas or is bored for some reason, I have a couple of ideas for you all to make videos from....if you're interested.

Anywho, without further ado....

Idea 1:

A BLoSC video with the song "Space Cowboys" by N'Sync...I've seen it done with Power Rangers and Star Wars. And hey, this is a song that SCREAMS Space Rangers. xD

Idea 2:

A video dedicated to XR, Ty Parsec, and Savy SL2 with the song "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera. I think it'd be a good song for them because they've all shown how better people, and fighters, they've become after their trials with NOS-4-A2, whether they've been turned into a wirewolf, a vampire clone, or an orphan.

Idea 3:

A video with Commander Nebula or Buzz instructing Space Rangers on how to be soldiers in "I'll Make A Man Out of You", by Captain Shang from Mulan...Why didn't anybody think of this before?

That's all the ideas I've got for now. So...yeah. What do you all think?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored Empty Re: Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored

Post by levy120 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 pm

What do I think? %D

Idea 1:

A BLoSC video with the song "Space Cowboys" by N'Sync...I've seen it done with Power Rangers and Star Wars. And hey, this is a song that SCREAMS Space Rangers. xD
When are you... space cowboys - gonna get it through your head?
I'll be mellow when I'm dead, I'll be mellow when I'm dead, I'll be mellow when I'm dead!

^ Nos *shot*

Idea 2:

A video dedicated to XR, Ty Parsec, and Savy SL2 with the song "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera. I think it'd be a good song for them because they've all shown how better people, and fighters, they've become after their trials with NOS-4-A2, whether they've been turned into a wirewolf, a vampire clone, or an orphan.
That's a really nice one actually... especially for Savy's sake. She's really underappreciated. It probably just comes with the episode and its TERRIBLE animation.

Idea 3:

A video with Commander Nebula or Buzz instructing Space Rangers on how to be soldiers in "I'll Make A Man Out of You", by Captain Shang from Mulan...Why didn't anybody think of this before?
Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored 10611412

...but I could have SWORN I HAVE seen this one before... scratch

Doing one myself? Are you kid- aw, maybe the middle one... WHOSAIDTHAT?
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored Empty Re: Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored

Post by Mod Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:07 pm

When are you... space cowboys - gonna get it through your head?
I'll be mellow when I'm dead, I'll be mellow when I'm dead, I'll be mellow when I'm dead!

^ Nos *shot*

Laughing Dear Lord...I can only imagine...hey, maybe it could be him singing to the Space Cowboys with other villains as his backup singers! xD

That's a really nice one actually... especially for Savy's sake. She's really underappreciated. It probably just comes with the episode and its TERRIBLE animation.

I agree. Savy is underappreciated, especially since she wasn't afraid to take him down, something that Star Command couldn't do, and SHE could do. Anyway, yeah, the animation was like distorted fluid acid! But yeah, she deserves a bit of praise, and so do XR and Ty for fighting against NOS-4-A2 and coming out better in some way, shape or form. They're all cool characters, too. rabbit

Ideas for Videos...If You Want to Make Them or You're Bored 10611412

...but I could have SWORN I HAVE seen this one before... scratch

...Really? Huh...that's weird...I haven't seen any vids yet, but then again, I'm a latecomer into the fanbase, so there probably was a vid like that, but it was taken down...maybe... confused

Doing one myself? Are you kid- aw, maybe the middle one... WHOSAIDTHAT?

(snickers) Hey, if you want to do these vids, by my guest, but I want to invite anyone who is either bored or in need of creativity, or just wants to make something for the sake of it. If you don't want to, hey, no worries! Smile I just figured that these songs have yet to be used in BLoSC videos, and it'd be awesome to see what would happen if someone DID use these songs.

Last edited by Fox Storm on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by DarklingDragon Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:54 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Idea 3:

I can definitely see that one happening. Booster and XR kind of resemble Mulan.
DarklingDragon
DarklingDragon

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Heh heh heh. That's kind of true, actually. XR and Booster could resemble Mulan since she and they want to prove themselves.

I mean, I wish I could do the videos, but I don't have any episodes on my computer, and I don't have a lot of knowledge on making videos. Oh well.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down