To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before.

5 posters

Go down

I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before. Empty I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before.

Post by Mod Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 pm

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JKlgZicuUdU/TkxbeoCN9OI/AAAAAAAAABo/f6AhjQx6Ur4/s320/Picture%2B276.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-V20FtvMuboU/TkxavALgtiI/AAAAAAAAABg/CYk5GXeD148/s320/Picture%2B275.jpg

Really...I wonder why no one has done anything like the second picture before.

I'm sorry I can't post them like regular, normal-sized pictures; I'm a slow learner at these things. (nervous laugh) Neutral But I hope you enjoy them!

Disclaimer: I don't own BLOSC or the characters, Ty Parsec, Mira Nova, and the Phoenix Force. They belong to Disney, Pixar, and Marvel, respectively.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before. Empty Re: I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before.

Post by DarklingDragon Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:40 pm

A Marvel/BLOSC cross over? I can definitely see that happening now after Disney purchased Marvel. I like your idea of the Phoenix/buzz lightyear cross over.

This reminds of when they had that Kim Possible and Stitch cross over. I always thought a BLOSC and Stitch cross over would be better.

Do you have a DeviantArt account(or something similar) where you post your art?

DarklingDragon
DarklingDragon

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before. Empty Re: I Wonder Why This Hasn't Been Done Before.

Post by Mod Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh, thank you! I'm glad you like the idea. Actually, I'm thinking of posting a fancomic I'm working on that features the Phoenix Force and the BLoSC cast. It's still coming along, but it's a-goin'!

Yeah, I was thinking about that, too. When I saw the Stitch and other cartoon crossovers, it made me wonder why the heck they didn't do it with BLoSC.

I mean, it'd make sense to see the BLoSC team meet an alien who is on a planet similar to Capital Planet...sort of. I can understand Kim Possible and American Dragon: Jake Long, but the Proud Family and Recess?...it's a little far-fetched. It did work with the latter two, but it seems out of context for the two shows since they were more focused on people dealing with life rather than dealing with things that aren't in the norm.

No, I don't have a DA account. I can't really do so because my computer acts a little wonky when I go onto it. And also, I'm kind of a little iffy on the rules over there. I DO, however, have a blog that has some art up, but I haven't used it in AGES...until now. The blog is called Art Therapy. Go ahead and check it out. But please, when you check it out, please refrain from calling me by my real name because it'll show in the link, and I'd rather be called Casey, anyway.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by DarklingDragon Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 pm

A comic book sounds fun. I always wished they would make a BLoSC comic like they did with Gargoyles and a few other shows.

They did have that one part in that Toy Story comic where there was a Booster toy. I heard that 'Booster' was way out of sync from the actual character though.

I had no idea that they did a Proud Family and Recess cross over. Seems kind of odd since the Proud Family is suppose to bit a bit more serious on bringing up life issues.

Yeah, I know how you feel. Neutral
DA is going through some maintenance right now to prevent fishy ads on their site(After years of complaints). I've now been using FireFox with Adblocker, so I don't have to see their ads or worry about pop-ups.

I generally don't have too much of an issue with their rules. It's the rotten eggs that steal art and post screenshots and paint-overs that ruin that site (hence, the reason why I tend to only stick around for a few close friends).

Keep us updated on that comic. I'd love to read it.
DarklingDragon
DarklingDragon

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:26 pm

Heh heh heh, thanks! I figured why not? I mean, who knows? It could bring in more fans...and it's an awesome idea, since Disney bought out Marvel, and Disney characters meeting Marvel characters? I think it's an awesome idea. I mean, if Warner Bros. can do that with DC Comics, why not Disney with Marvel? Meh, I'm yakking off again.

Yeah, I heard the Toy Story Comic where there was a Booster toy, but he was OOC. (sighs) However, there was a comic where he, XR and Zurg were mentioned. They didn't make a cameo, but they were mentioned by Andy.

Yeah, it is odd since the Proud Family does deal with more serious issues, like divorce, racism, etc. There are some abnormal things that do happen every now and then, but for the most part, the show is about real life issues.

Oh, that's what's up with DA? Ah. I thought I was the only one who got weird responses from DA on my computer. That's good; I'm glad to hear you don't have to see their ads. Smile

Yeah, that's another reason why I don't go to DA-thieves of art and screenshots...it brings up too much drama. Neutral

(chuckles) Will do. I was thinking of posting a trailer pic very soon. Oh, BTW, out of curiosity, did you get the chance to look at my blog yet? If not, let me know and I'll post a link up.

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by DarklingDragon Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:03 pm

I found your blog today. I put on my bookmarks, so I can check it for updates. Smile
DarklingDragon
DarklingDragon

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Oh, awesome! Smile I'm kind of flattered, really. Embarassed I'll try and post some more art, soon. Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SteffieMusings Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 am

Those pictures look great. I really like the idea of a BLoSC/ Marvel crossover.
SteffieMusings
SteffieMusings

CADET

CADET

http://twitter.com/SteffieMusings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 am

Thanks. I'll be posting a trailer pic up at some point, so be on the lookout! Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by SteffieMusings Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 pm

You're welcome. Looking forward to the trailer pic. I'll bet that it would look great.
SteffieMusings
SteffieMusings

CADET

CADET

http://twitter.com/SteffieMusings

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 am

very nice! i really like your style
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Thank you! Smile
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 pm

;=D anytime!
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Nova Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Ohh this is awesome ^^ I can't wait to read your fan comic ^^
Mira Nova
Mira Nova

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Heh, thanks! I know I'm taking a lot longer than I should with the comic, but I should have the first page ready to go soon. Or at least another trailer pic for the comic! ^^
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum