To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/loud coughing noises

3 posters

Go down

/loud coughing noises Empty /loud coughing noises

Post by Hazard Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Uhhhhhhh you may already know me?? On tumblr I'm golden-spider-duck, a.k.a. Hazardgirl. You can call me Hazard; or if you can come up with a better name to call me go for it, haha.

Not really sure what to say. When I was really young I tried to get into the blosc fandom but I was... Really... Uh... Young. Let's just leave it at that. Anyway, I'm back and sharper but no less lame.

I like weapons and robots and jokes and animation. I'm a mentally unstable college student failing all my classes and smoking my health away and I'm working on a crappy fancomic called "Line Rockets" with OCs and an oc/canon pairing because I am shameless and have nothing better to do with my time. It's about a drug lord, in-betweens of the law and emotional mush. As a warning, it is not kid friendly. That said, it's not... not kid friendly... It's just... Let's go 12+ at the moment.

Well, anyway, that's been my only contribution to the fandom so far other than making awkward notes sometimes on some of the rewatch posts on tumblr.

OH WAIT I just remembered I also run this blog. It's a texts-from-last-night thing, not even close to kid friendly; so there's that warning. 16+ maybe.

I'm not sure why I'm making an account here, I guess just to integrate myself more into the fandom? Idk I hope I don't just make this post and forget to come back and check on stuff. I'm pretty scatterbrained, forgive me if my absences are a little long.

I'm not sure who my favorite character is. XL probably.

So yeah hi, what's up fellow fans???
Hazard
Hazard

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

http://golden-spider-duck.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

/loud coughing noises Empty Re: /loud coughing noises

Post by Mod Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:04 pm

'Sup, man? This is Riseofthefirebird from Tumblr, a Ty fan. You're not really missing much here on this forum, but it's awesome to see you here anyway. If you have any questions, let any of us know! So... Welcome!
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

/loud coughing noises Empty Re: /loud coughing noises

Post by Pythonmelon Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:11 pm

Hey! This is oggie-maxim-dimo from tumblr. Cool to meet and greet ya
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down