To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account

2 posters

Go down

Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account Empty Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account

Post by DarklingDragon Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Hey there. I'm not sure where to post this, so if it needs to be moved that's okay.

Qorg, I just logged into DeviantArt (the last time I logged in was last Monday) and I noticed almost all of your Art/Writing is gone! I hope everything is okay. I know not all of us have enough time to post in the forums or upload fan-art, but I want to make sure nothing fishy is going on (accounts getting hacked).

Please let me know what's up when you can. I'd hate to see another fan disappear off the face of earth.

For the rest of the users here on the forum. I'm sorry if I don't participate that often, but I always read the forums once a week. I'll try to be more active from here on out.

DarklingDragon
DarklingDragon

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account Empty Re: Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account

Post by Feral Dog Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:02 am

DarklingDragon wrote:Hey there. I'm not sure where to post this, so if it needs to be moved that's okay.

Qorg, I just logged into DeviantArt (the last time I logged in was last Monday) and I noticed almost all of your Art/Writing is gone! I hope everything is okay. I know not all of us have enough time to post in the forums or upload fan-art, but I want to make sure nothing fishy is going on (accounts getting hacked).

Please let me know what's up when you can. I'd hate to see another fan disappear off the face of earth.

For the rest of the users here on the forum. I'm sorry if I don't participate that often, but I always read the forums once a week. I'll try to be more active from here on out.

EEZ also deleted their fanfiction.net account, by all appearances. Crying or Very sad 
Feral Dog
Feral Dog

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account Empty Re: Hey Qorg/EEZ, about your deviantart account

Post by DarklingDragon Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:44 pm

Feral Dog wrote:
EEZ also deleted their fanfiction.net account, by all appearances. Crying or Very sad 
Hey Feral Dog. EEZ is going through a bit of a slump/burn out right now, so she temporarily removed them to help her get some R&R and recharge.Smile I understand how that feels, so I look forward to when she feels better.

Meanwhile I'll continue to try to improve my participation.
DarklingDragon
DarklingDragon

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down