To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood

2 posters

Go down

Blood Empty Blood

Post by EEZ Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Title: 17. Blood
Author: EEZ
Fandom: Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
Character(s) / Pairing(s): Unnamed Raenoks (possibly Varg)
Rating: PG
Word Count: 1,514
Warning(s): Just a little brutal.
Disclaimer: I own nada except this concept.
Summary: I've always wanted to dabble into the culture of the show's aliens, so I chose to write about the Raenoks one day. Here we shall see just how ruthless they really are... And to their own, no less. Please enjoy!

I put this into a spoiler as it may be long, so those of you who don't want to read it here I shall put on FF.net.

Spoiler:

Last edited by EEZ on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
EEZ
EEZ

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

Back to top Go down

Blood Empty Re: Blood

Post by Steel Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh, a spoiler tag is really nifty on cutting down on space! It’s also easier to read what with the contrast in letters. But on to the actual commentary.

I liked this! Then again, I never dislike your stuff, but this one I really liked! The Raenoks were always a very war-like race, so it’s only natural that they’d be Spartan in their upbringing. No luxuries, no pampering, and most certainly no mercy. I bet a lot of trainees died in the training field, but if this youth survived, he must have gone on to become Varg. He was sneaky enough to have a vibro-blade on him and certainly had the guts to use it. Still, just about any Raenok has scars, but the most notable thing about Varg despite his size is his useless eye. I think this was Varg, and he was either taught a lesson in humility that day or it was the turning point for him to become the ruthless savage we’ve come to know and fear.

I also wanna know what a Mak’thar is. Is it his father? His guardian? Hell, his mother? He seems to hold her in very high esteem, after all.

Keep it up! I’d love to see more oneshots from you until you update that monster of a fic of yours!
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum