To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers

2 posters

Go down

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers Empty Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers

Post by Mod Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers The_ma10

I decided in addition to all these other projects that I want to complete before I go through the hell (jk) first day of school on Thursday, I would make wallpapers of different character expressions from the series to showcase their different expressions and emotions.

I’ve only had time to do one last night for Ty Parsec, and I’m still working on other stuff now, but I’ll post more wallpapers up spontaneously and at random. Because I’m starting to work like that. xP

((Disclaimer: Ty Parsec and all things Buzz Lightyear of Star Command belong to Disney/Pixar))
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers Empty Re: Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers

Post by Olivus Prime Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:15 am

That's pretty awesome. I love some of the facial expressions you captured - it wouldn't be a Ty collage without his proud grin and literal wide-eyed look of horror! You did well to represent the different sides of his personality - gruff on the outside, but somewhat vulnerable beneath.

I was doing some sketches on holiday this year and I brought some BLoSC reference images/character models with me to use, including some emotional images of Team Lightyear:

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com Image hosted by servimg.com

Obviously the main emotions here are happiness, anger, shock and confusion. I also thought that Booster's cute look when he hears about XR and 42's new friendship, and Mira's ultra-happy appearance on one of Zurg's monitors when the Clones are complaining, would be good.
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers Empty Re: Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers

Post by Mod Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:00 pm

Olivus Prime wrote:That's pretty awesome. I love some of the facial expressions you captured - it wouldn't be a Ty collage without his proud grin and literal wide-eyed look of horror! You did well to represent the different sides of his personality - gruff on the outside, but somewhat vulnerable beneath.

Obviously the main emotions here are happiness, anger, shock and confusion. I also thought that Booster's cute look when he hears about XR and 42's new friendship, and Mira's ultra-happy appearance on one of Zurg's monitors when the Clones are complaining, would be good.

Heh, thanks, Olivus! I'm glad you like the collage with the screenshots I chose; I really wanted to capture the emotions we saw out of this guy since he did have to show a lot of emotions in his debut episode, and one of the only episodes he was in.

I saw the screencaps you took of the other characters. Nice job! I actually used some of these screenshots for the Mira collage which you will see now. Smile And I'll be using some of the other screencaps you suggested as well, if that's okay?

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers The_ma11

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Wow, that Mira one is great as well! I see you got both her soft and determined sides in there. Actually, there were a few more Mira shots that I thought of when I saw this - her carefree expression when she's lying to Buzz after being caught by the Alpha-1 ("Just taking a little stroll!"), her expression when she decides to save the day when the Shape Stealer posesses Buzz (quite similar to your bottom right picture), and when she decides to believe Buzz when he attempts to assassinate "Madam President".

But anyways, feel free to use my other images! You're doing a great job so far!
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:04 pm

Olivus Prime wrote:Wow, that Mira one is great as well! I see you got both her soft and determined sides in there. Actually, there were a few more Mira shots that I thought of when I saw this - her carefree expression when she's lying to Buzz after being caught by the Alpha-1 ("Just taking a little stroll!"), her expression when she decides to save the day when the Shape Stealer posesses Buzz (quite similar to your bottom right picture), and when she decides to believe Buzz when he attempts to assassinate "Madam President".

But anyways, feel free to use my other images! You're doing a great job so far!

Heh, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the Mira set. I may make another set of Mira expressions in the future, and one for Ty as well, but we'll see. Smile I'm glad you like these so far. Wait until you see the one I have for Buzz! Very Happy

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers The_ma12

I really like the expression on the bottom left; it makes me laugh. xD

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Olivus Prime Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Ha! Those Buzz images really remind me how many loopy moments he has in the series... and how much he occasionally resembles Earthworm Jim, somehow... which is strange because everyone usually says that of XR, not Buzz!

Fantastic images though. The small top-right image is from one of my favourite Buzz scenes in the series - you really managed to capture how conflicted he is in that scene, and how he really doesn't want to give in to the truth, for once.
Olivus Prime
Olivus Prime

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Olivus Prime wrote:Ha! Those Buzz images really remind me how many loopy moments he has in the series... and how much he occasionally resembles Earthworm Jim, somehow... which is strange because everyone usually says that of XR, not Buzz!

Fantastic images though. The small top-right image is from one of my favourite Buzz scenes in the series - you really managed to capture how conflicted he is in that scene, and how he really doesn't want to give in to the truth, for once.

Heh heh heh, he does resemble Earthworm Jim in some ways, doesn't he? That's something he and XR have in common then. xD

Aw, thanks, Olivus! I'm glad you like the images. I really wanted to especially capture the complex emotion Buzz was feeling at the time when he heard Warp tell him that he was working for Zurg ever since the Academy-sadness, betrayal, shock and conflict. I thought, to be honest, the Buzz set was one of the easiest I've ever done because of how much emotion this guy can portray. ^^

Speaking of wallpapers, I have another set for y'all, this time featuring Booster! Enjoy! Very Happy

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers The_ma13

I like the middle expression the best. He looks cute as a button. Smile

EDIT: I also have another wallpaper set up. This time, our guest is XR!

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers The_ma14

I like his happy expression, his goofy grin and his psycho expression on the bottom right corner. They're funny. xD

EDIT:

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers The_ma10

Character Expressions and Emotions Wallpapers Wirewo11
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down