To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll For Cool!!

5 posters

Go down

Poll For Cool!! Empty Poll For Cool!!

Post by Hyper-Death-Ray! Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 am

Yeah! Can I suggest one pool for month, only for change the background with different characters or landscapes of/from different planets?
This idea can be nice... naturally all the members have to agreed..otherwise...oh well no one is perfect x) I've tryed!

Hyper-Death-Ray!
Hyper-Death-Ray!

CADET

CADET

http://mad-transformers-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Poll For Cool!! Empty Re: Poll For Cool!!

Post by Steel Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:47 am

You mean a poll so we can decide on a different wallpaper and banner for each month? That could be an idea... the only problem is, there aren’t a lot of high quality images for BLoSC. It’s one of the reasons we went with this wallpaper as the default! It’s nice, pretty, and big enough to make a decent background!

What do you have to suggest if we do change them once a month?
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VTANGArmn22 Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:09 am

*raises hand* I like the idea.

Um, I'm sure someone's probably already thought of this, but maybe we could use screencaps? If there's a way to make them large enough without ruining the quality? I don't know anything about that sort of stuff...
VTANGArmn22
VTANGArmn22

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyper-Death-Ray! Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:54 am

Steel wrote:You mean a poll so we can decide on a different wallpaper and banner for each month? That could be an idea... the only problem is, there aren’t a lot of high quality images for BLoSC. It’s one of the reasons we went with this wallpaper as the default! It’s nice, pretty, and big enough to make a decent background!

What do you have to suggest if we do change them once a month?

OPS! "POLL" xD nevermind...
Yes for different wallpaper, I don't know what is exactly a banner... but this is the idea!
For the HQ the screencaps could be a nice solution I am good with them xD.. During this mounth I have lots of problems with my PC but I will be OK soon.

VTANGArmn22 wrote:*raises hand* I like the idea.

Um, I'm sure someone's probably already thought of this, but maybe we could use screencaps? If there's a way to make them large enough without ruining the quality? I don't know anything about that sort of stuff...

The IDEA of the screencaps is Fabulous!
Hyper-Death-Ray!
Hyper-Death-Ray!

CADET

CADET

http://mad-transformers-fan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SteffieMusings Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 am

I find that to be a cool idea to do something like that to give the feeling that this board is for everything BLoSC. I also found the screencap idea to be a good suggestion as well.
SteffieMusings
SteffieMusings

CADET

CADET

http://twitter.com/SteffieMusings

Back to top Go down

Post by VTANGArmn22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:08 am

Okay...So...who has at least a few good screencaps, or knows someone who does? Because, sadly, I don't have much...if I have anything.
VTANGArmn22
VTANGArmn22

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 am

Okay, that makes more sense. xD

And as for screenshots that will actually be BIG enough to make proper backgrounds, that's going to be a little hard, ehehe. Most of what exists is definitely not background material...

Any other suggestions to get around this?
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VTANGArmn22 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:22 am

Uh...hmm...shot in the dark here, but maybe if we had someone who has a fair amount of free time on their hands, we could get some kind of a list together of what people might like to see and have free time person find/make/modify...whatever...put a few things together.

I mean if people are rewatching the series, that has to be a good place to start. If we could learn the secrets to screencap-ing, for those of us who don't know and see if they can't be..."fixed" from there? Just throwing ideas out there.
VTANGArmn22
VTANGArmn22

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Pythonmelon Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:20 am

Since I have the entie series on disc, i have access to them 24/7. if you guys mae some background suggestions, I couls get the screenies. I'll need to know the screen size, though
Pythonmelon
Pythonmelon

COLONEL

COLONEL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down