To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Ty On Top of His Loyal Stag

Go down

Prince Ty On Top of His Loyal Stag Empty Prince Ty On Top of His Loyal Stag

Post by Mod Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:15 am

Prince Ty On Top of His Loyal Stag Prince10

This was something that has been in my head for more than a few days now. Besides being a big fan of Ty Parsec from Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, I’m also a fan of Hayao Miyazaki’s film, Princess Mononoke. It occurred to me that Ty and the main protagonist of the film, Prince Ashitaka, share a similarity or two. They both had been attacked by a demon-like creature and suffered a curse as a result of the attack. Granted Ty is far from being royalty, but he does share Ashitaka’s cause to bring about peace and order to the galaxy as Ashitaka does for Irontown.

The loyal stag is not Yakul, but a deer character I came up with. If anyone wants to know the name, please PM me and I’ll tell you. The reason for I’m not saying what his name is is because he’s an OC I came up with, and a character I’m planning on writing on, so it’s important to me that I don’t give away his name yet.

This is a rough sketch, yes, but I’m pretty happy with how it came out. There are some mistakes in the drawing, but I’m happy with it otherwise. The red around Ty’s head, in case you’re wondering, was my attempt to match Ashitaka’s messy-ish hair in the film, but it wasn’t coming out the way I wanted. So I gave up and just went with Ty’s pompadour, and I’m glad I did, because it looks much better here. Heh.

So yeah. If you’re wondering if I have the picture of Princess Mononoke, or San, herself, I do, but…I’m kind of hesitant to place that up because it contains two OCs from the BLoSC fandom, and…well, I’m not sure how people would react. But if you do wanna see the pic, let me know, and I’ll post it up.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Ty Parsec or anything Buzz Lightyear of Star Command-related. He belongs to Disney/Pixar. I also don’t own anything that remotely looks like Prince Ashitaka or resembles Princess Mononoke in some way. That belongs to Mr. Hayao Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli. However, I DO own the deer character.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum