To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Levy find the Clips topic

3 posters

Go down

Help Levy find the Clips topic Empty Help Levy find the Clips topic

Post by levy120 Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:19 am

Because Levy is a dork, hasn't seen BLoSC in eternity, but wants to make an all brand new video anyway *cough*

Usually I watch my AMVs/the AMVs of others and no matter what the clip I can just look at it an go "That's "Nos-4-A2", that's "Large Target", that's "Planet Destroyer" yadda yadda. Most of the time I only need to look at the episode name and all the important clips from it come to mind.

But... there are exceptions.

Sometimes I can find clips that are similar, but not the one I need in particular. It'd be great if you could help me out there; and might help other vidders to find classic clips easier.

Currently I am hunting down the following clips:

XR pulling Mira into a random dance through the Computer Hall of Star Command and her letting him slip
-> It is not Mira's wedding; there XR dances at Cosmo's and does wo with Sally and Booster; not Mira
-> it is not Shiv Katall; after hering they are off the mission, XR celebrates with a pair of sunglasses and exclaiming "Vacation"
DISCOVERED: War and Peace and War

XR crossing his arms and shifting sideways with scorn. It is quite top-viewy
-> It is NOT the clip in the pilot where he mimik's Buzz's doubt
-> I THINK it might be Anicent Evil, but I still have to approve that. The animation style of this episode seems to clash with what I remember however
DISCOVERED: Revenge of the Raenoks upon being assigned to "babysit" Varg

XR raising his hand in a heroic style; while his eye's deform in a superficial fashion
-> I have this clip currently occupied by his mood swing after the LGM chase in "Enemy without a face" though it is not quite what I am looking for. (He's doing the Eye deformation after the Hand-raising; but I could SWEAR there was a clip where he combined both of that at once - with a slight bottom viewish angle and a open backround that features stars)
-> It is not "Rookie of the Year"; though I only skimmed this and it might be hidden somewhere
-> It is not "Devolutionaries" though with him being all over himself in this episode I had counted on it being that one
DISCOVERED: "Large Target" after they take out the smugglers

And for now... that's it; I might tune in later again, and thanks in advance ^^

Last edited by levy120 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Help Levy find the Clips topic Empty Re: Help Levy find the Clips topic

Post by Rook Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:16 pm

levy120 wrote:

XR pulling Mira into a random dance through the Computer Hall of Star Command and her letting him slip
-> It is not Mira's wedding; there XR dances at Cosmo's and does so with Sally and Booster; not Mira
-> it is not Shiv Katall; after hearing they are off the mission, XR celebrates with a pair of sunglasses and exclaiming "Vacation"

I think this clip was in War and Peace and War. I just watched a few episodes recently, but if I'm wrong, I apologize.
Rook
Rook

ROOKIE

ROOKIE

http://www.inklingworks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by levy120 Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Yes, that's it - thanks a lot xD
The only thing I remembered about this episode were the singing head and Treehugger-Nos xD"
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by levy120 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:23 am

Aaaand it's your turn again guys! (You know what this means? New video? Hell yes!)

XR with the the $ symbol in his eyes
I don't even know where to start this time xD

-> It is not "Good ol' Buzz"; I thought it might be because of the stock and all
-> It is not Downloaded either
-> It is not Large Target

Note: I only skimmed those episodes, it might be that the clip was too short actually and was skipped

DISCOVERED: IT'S PLANET DESTROYER, in the very beginning. Too bad I don't remember what video I needed this for xD
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by levy120 Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Okay, managed to finish off this whole list so far - huzzah %D

Now I'm looking for a clip where Booster picks up a raging XR and carries him away - I've been quickbrowsing through some episodes, but haven't been lucky. I was so sure I'd seen it a while ago, but I forgot where... any ideas?

(and yes, I SO keep constantly coming back to this topic when I'm searching for stuff, this has been one of my greatest ideas ever *shot*)
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral Dog Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:31 am

levy120 wrote:Okay, managed to finish off this whole list so far - huzzah %D

Now I'm looking for a clip where Booster picks up a raging XR and carries him away - I've been quickbrowsing through some episodes, but haven't been lucky. I was so sure I'd seen it a while ago, but I forgot where... any ideas?

(and yes, I SO keep constantly coming back to this topic when I'm searching for stuff, this has been one of my greatest ideas ever *shot*)
If I'm not mistaken, it's Conspiracy at the 3:20 mark.
Feral Dog
Feral Dog

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by levy120 Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:43 am

Nice, thank you xD
Totally forgot where I wanted to use this again in first place though... though it feels like a clip that could generally be useful in angst!videos :>
levy120
levy120

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down