To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

2 posters

Go down

Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER.... Empty Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

Post by Mod Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:58 am

I didn't know where else this could go, since it's not a fanfic as it is a question, but if I made a mistake, please go ahead and fix it. I'm new at this (nervous laughing silent )

(clears throat) Anyway, I had an idea for a fancomic, which I'm actually working on for fun at the moment. Basically, it's a BLOSC/X-Men crossover, but it'll be set in a way which mirrors, for those who are fans of it, the '90s animated series, and a little bit of the original comics. Let me give the synopsis in short: (WARNING! Spoilers for anyone who has never heard of the X-Men, the characters or of the fancomic itself. Please look away if you don't want to read this!) You can highlight down below.

Spoiler:

...So what do you think?

Last edited by Steel on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I need to hide something just in case it was a spoiler for someone.)
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER.... Empty Re: Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

Post by LittleGreenCitizen Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

Interesting...I'd recommend reading Star Trek/X-Men and Star Trek/X-Men Second Contact as kind of a guide on how to weave the space opera into an X-Men story without being too contrived, but overall, sounds very fun! I'd certainly love to beta if you need one. :>
LittleGreenCitizen
LittleGreenCitizen

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

Back to top Go down

Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER.... Empty Re: Question about an Idea...X-MEN/BLOSC CROSSOVER....

Post by Mod Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:15 am

Star Trek/X-Men and Star Trek/X-Men Second Contact, huh? I'll have to look into these things for a guide.

You'd be a beta? Thank you! I could use a beta for this fancomic. Smile Would you like to see anything from the comic before I post it up? I mean, like ideas I had and all?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleGreenCitizen Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 am

Sure! PM me! Smile
LittleGreenCitizen
LittleGreenCitizen

HOPEFUL

HOPEFUL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down