To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay Requests

3 posters

Go down

Roleplay Requests Empty Roleplay Requests

Post by TyFan10o3 Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:47 pm

I've had this idea floating around in my mind for a bit now, and so here it is: A section for rp requests. Just something to suggest possible rps and discuss them with others that might like your idea and see where to go with it. It's just an idea that I had.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Requests Empty Re: Roleplay Requests

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:31 am

This is actually a pretty good idea. It's better than just starting an RP and hoping someone will join in.

I know I've been wanting to do a couple of RPs involving the alternate universe that Evil Buzz Lightyear came from since reading that topic about what the other characters would be like.
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:49 am

I'm game! I want to explore the possibilities of Zurg being an undercover Space Ranger because he should have been one in the AU. Or something of the sort. I'd like the freedom to just explore this topic, really. Mostly with the canon characters, like Ty and XL and whoever else was not mentioned, as well as expanding on those already elaborated on. Like... what was it that made Evilyear turn evil in the first place? Seeing as everything he has is pretty much exactly like Zurg's to the tee. As well as Zurg still wearing those colours as a hamburger guy. The possibilities are endless!

Buuuuut, I'll be free a the end of April, I believe. t least from my massive homework load. So sometime around there, maybe?
Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 am

Yeah, that good for me too with my CNA training and clinicals going on that month. And that's true the possibilities are endless!
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Doctor Thalassi Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:14 pm

I totally call dibs on Alt!Ty

Sweet, other people are interested! Very Happy

As far as I know, I'm pretty much free whenever, so if you think the end of April will be good, I'm cool with that.

Steel wrote: Like... what was it that made Evilyear turn evil in the first place? Seeing as everything he has is pretty much exactly like Zurg's to the tee.

Hmm...I'm getting a couple of ideas thinking about that. This might not be the best place to put them, though; I'll post them to the alternate characters thread I linked earlier.
Senior Doctor Thalassi
Senior Doctor Thalassi

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by TyFan10o3 Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

I hate when I get a good idea I leave the second half out. The other one that I had was an ooc section for the current rps going on to discuss plot suggestions and discussions, a place where ideas can float about to help progress the rp if gets to be a bit stale or slow.
TyFan10o3
TyFan10o3

CORPORAL

CORPORAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down