To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009]

3 posters

Go down

King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009] Empty King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009]

Post by Steel Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 am

Heya, peeps! I’m so stoked to see so much activity already, I decided to share two of my BLoSC fanvids! I made them way back in 2009 so the editing might not be up to scratch, but I'm still rather proud of them. I was planning on making a third one I never completed because I switched from Corel to Vegas, but I’m thinking of getting back to it... soon-soon.

I’d include downloads of the actual videos, but Megaupload isn’t agreeing with me at the moment, so I’ll add those later. For now, enjoy these Youtube links and let me know what you think!

Steel
Steel

EVIL EMPEROR

EVIL EMPEROR

http://soarervisions.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009] Empty Re: King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009]

Post by Ttone12 Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:02 am

These are two of my favorite BLoSC fanvids, Steel! I started breaking down the first song and tell how Buzz was the "King of Fools"

<3
Ttone12
Ttone12

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009] Empty Re: King of Fools [May 2009], Playing with the Big Boys [October 2009]

Post by musekicker Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:44 am

These are awesome videos! I wasn't fa miler with the first song btw, but I love it now. Not thta it's just the music that makes the vids good. The scenes really match up.

I envy your talent. I've only made one superjail! fanvid before. It wasn't the best and I couldn't even display it on youtube because it used a South Park song.

But anyways, awesome videos Smile
musekicker
musekicker

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down