To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

2 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"But when? Do you kno-er, can you tell us when? I would like to know-no, I WANT to know so badly what will happen."

The Healer bowed her head slightly in shame.

"No, Simone. I have yet to know WHEN he will strike. If I knew, I would tell you, AND Star Command."

"So you know when this King will attack Capital Planet, but you DON'T know when he will?...how do we know you WILL tell us?...or is this a trick?"

At that sentence, Strider snapped. "You dare question milady?! She KNOWS many things, more so than YOU could imagine!" He felt SO tempted to take out his sword, but before he could even give into the temptation, the Healer calmed him down.

"Strider, be still. We are here to return these people and warn Star Command, not to start a battle. We have already been through one. Save your energy."

Strider looked at her before bowing his head apologetically. "Of course...forgive me, milady."

Alfred looked up at the Healer. "Madam, is it possible for you to tell us what exactly we need to prepare for? What type of weaponry- I'm assuming- he is planning on using? Or his possible army strength? Or allies, even?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only) - Page 17 Empty Re: Into the Dark (Fox Storm and ab103 only)

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:45 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred looked up at the Healer. "Madam, is it possible for you to tell us what exactly we need to prepare for? What type of weaponry- I'm assuming- he is planning on using? Or his possible army strength? Or allies, even?"

The Healer put a hand to her chin, contemplating Alfred's question. After a few moments, she placed her hand back at her side.

"Well, as I have said, I don't know WHEN he will attack, but one thing I can assure you all of is this; he does not trust other planets. He only relies on his own people, AND his own resources. AND it will take some time for him to recover after the civil war ended. Thus, his army strength has yet to be measured. His weaponry consists of the same weaponry others use-lasers and his own handmade plasma cannons."

One of the Rangers asked, "But plasma cannons are outlawed! How would he be able to make them? The materials made to create them are hard to find."

Simone crossed her arms. "Oh, he has his own ways. One of the reasons why Mistimia went to war with themselves. Because the King was unwilling to let other planets use those resources, AND because he believes fiercely in his own people and self-reliance for his own sake, not Mistimia's, rather than working with others to make our planet better. He wouldn't DARE turn to anyone, not Capital Planet nor Star Command, nor EVEN Zurg." She snorted very bitterly.

Ty felt disgust crawl into his blood. THAT was what the civil war was about? Because the King was selfish to hoard all those resources for himself and his people?...No wonder Simone was so upset.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Healer put a hand to her chin, contemplating Alfred's question. After a few moments, she placed her hand back at her side.

"Well, as I have said, I don't know WHEN he will attack, but one thing I can assure you all of is this; he does not trust other planets. He only relies on his own people, AND his own resources. AND it will take some time for him to recover after the civil war ended. Thus, his army strength has yet to be measured. His weaponry consists of the same weaponry others use-lasers and his own handmade plasma cannons."

One of the Rangers asked, "But plasma cannons are outlawed! How would he be able to make them? The materials made to create them are hard to find."

Simone crossed her arms. "Oh, he has his own ways. One of the reasons why Mistimia went to war with themselves. Because the King was unwilling to let other planets use those resources, AND because he believes fiercely in his own people and self-reliance for his own sake, not Mistimia's, rather than working with others to make our planet better. He wouldn't DARE turn to anyone, not Capital Planet nor Star Command, nor EVEN Zurg." She snorted very bitterly.

Ty felt disgust crawl into his blood. THAT was what the civil war was about? Because the King was selfish to hoard all those resources for himself and his people?...No wonder Simone was so upset.

Alfred nodded in response to both the Healer and Simone for their answers. At the very least, if he'd still be stuck on Star Command drawing nearer to the King's attack, he'd be able to monitor him and help prepare the Rangers even if the Healer were unable to reach them at the time. He'd just have to rely on access to his monocle for all of this. Luckily the Commander either didn't seem to notice he was wearing it now or he didn't want to draw attention to it with the others around.

"What about his transportation? Quality of the ships, speed, size...?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:03 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred nodded in response to both the Healer and Simone for their answers. At the very least, if he'd still be stuck on Star Command drawing nearer to the King's attack, he'd be able to monitor him and help prepare the Rangers even if the Healer were unable to reach them at the time. He'd just have to rely on access to his monocle for all of this. Luckily the Commander either didn't seem to notice he was wearing it now or he didn't want to draw attention to it with the others around.

"What about his transportation? Quality of the ships, speed, size...?"

"Oh, lighten up on the charade, will ya, Cosmic? You've already done enough damage as it is!" One of the Rangers snapped.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Oh, lighten up on the charade, will ya, Cosmic? You've already done enough damage as it is!" One of the Rangers snapped.

"Wh-What?" Alfred quickly turned towards the Ranger, stepping out from behind Simone and Pixel. He looked shocked and frightened for a moment. "Excuse me...? Charade...?"

Frowning suddenly and crossing his arms, he huffed up at the Ranger. "Are you saying that I'm NOT allowed to be interested in the extent of another planet's technology? Because, if you don't want me caring about you or even about Star Command, at LEAST grant me the ability to pursue the interest I happen to have a JOB in. You know, in the Beta galaxy? Which I would gladly return to if you can somehow manage to convince Commander Nebula here to let me leave and not come back for another... Oh, let's say the rest of my life at this point."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:28 pm

ab103 wrote:

"Wh-What?" Alfred quickly turned towards the Ranger, stepping out from behind Simone and Pixel. He looked shocked and frightened for a moment. "Excuse me...? Charade...?"

Frowning suddenly and crossing his arms, he huffed up at the Ranger. "Are you saying that I'm NOT allowed to be interested in the extent of another planet's technology? Because, if you don't want me caring about you or even about Star Command, at LEAST grant me the ability to pursue the interest I happen to have a JOB in. You know, in the Beta galaxy? Which I would gladly return to if you can somehow manage to convince Commander Nebula here to let me leave and not come back for another... Oh, let's say the rest of my life at this point."

The Ranger crossed his arms as well, and was about to retort when the Healer spoke up again.

"I wouldn't cast him out if I were you. After all, he COULD make a great ally in a time of crisis, with his knowledge on technology AND that he does have a relationship with Nebula, which I am SURE will have Nebula racked with guilt if he casts him out. Besides..."

She faced Nebula directly up to his person. She leveled her head in a steady gaze. "I COULD mention Cosmic to the Galactic Alliance and have him confess all that's happened here...but IF you want to remain pure and true to everything you stand up for, then LET him stay. He HAS tried many, many times to redeem himself, in your eyes and everyone else's. Pixel was hurt because it was an accident, not because he WANTED it to happen. He was upset at seeing her in pain as much as anyone else was here on this space station. A TRUE villain wouldn't feel sorrow and regret at his actions the same way Alfred has...or Ty, for that matter, after the Wirewolf incidents. So, please....give Alfred another chance...for YOUR sake, and mine."

The Ranger uncrossed his arms, his surprise showing at how bold this woman spoke to Nebula, to all of them like that. It was like she wasn't afraid of anything or anyone....who was she underneath that mask of hers?
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Ranger crossed his arms as well, and was about to retort when the Healer spoke up again.

"I wouldn't cast him out if I were you. After all, he COULD make a great ally in a time of crisis, with his knowledge on technology AND that he does have a relationship with Nebula, which I am SURE will have Nebula racked with guilt if he casts him out. Besides..."

She faced Nebula directly up to his person. She leveled her head in a steady gaze. "I COULD mention Cosmic to the Galactic Alliance and have him confess all that's happened here...but IF you want to remain pure and true to everything you stand up for, then LET him stay. He HAS tried many, many times to redeem himself, in your eyes and everyone else's. Pixel was hurt because it was an accident, not because he WANTED it to happen. He was upset at seeing her in pain as much as anyone else was here on this space station. A TRUE villain wouldn't feel sorrow and regret at his actions the same way Alfred has...or Ty, for that matter, after the Wirewolf incidents. So, please....give Alfred another chance...for YOUR sake, and mine."

The Ranger uncrossed his arms, his surprise showing at how bold this woman spoke to Nebula, to all of them like that. It was like she wasn't afraid of anything or anyone....who was she underneath that mask of hers?

Alfred gave the Healer a look and then crossed his arms, pouting childishly. "Chyst be. None of you are EVER going to let me go back to Beta, are you? Hmm. Well. Not that I even could; my ship isn't exactly here right now..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:00 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred gave the Healer a look and then crossed his arms, pouting childishly. "Chyst be. None of you are EVER going to let me go back to Beta, are you? Hmm. Well. Not that I even could; my ship isn't exactly here right now..."

"Oh, that reminds me. I have asked some of my people to bring your ship and the star cruiser back to Star Command, which should be arriving...now."

No sooner had Nebula's wrist com beeped did he receive a much clearer clarification of the Healer's statement.

He answered his wrist com to see Corla Shakti, an olive-skinned and red-brownish eyed female human Ranger, call him to tell him about two ships arriving; both of them a familiar sight. They were a star cruiser and Alfred's ship.

"Alright, Corla, let them in." He ordered, a bit resigned. After he was finished, he and everyone else watched the ships that had been piloted by the Healer's people to land, after they heard the ship doors open up.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:09 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
"Oh, that reminds me. I have asked some of my people to bring your ship and the star cruiser back to Star Command, which should be arriving...now."

No sooner had Nebula's wrist com beeped did he receive a much clearer clarification of the Healer's statement.

He answered his wrist com to see Corla Shakti, an olive-skinned and red-brownish eyed female human Ranger, call him to tell him about two ships arriving; both of them a familiar sight. They were a star cruiser and Alfred's ship.

"Alright, Corla, let them in." He ordered, a bit resigned. After he was finished, he and everyone else watched the ships that had been piloted by the Healer's people to land, after they heard the ship doors open up.

"...I'm going to need that remote back, by the way," Alfred reminded the Healer. "The one that I let you use to shut off my ship's Twoin system?" Not that anyone here would actually know what a Twoin system was, but they could darn well look it up if they were that interested!
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

ab103 wrote:

"...I'm going to need that remote back, by the way," Alfred reminded the Healer. "The one that I let you use to shut off my ship's Twoin system?" Not that anyone here would actually know what a Twoin system was, but they could darn well look it up if they were that interested!

The Healer, in a very sly tone, asked, "What remote?" She dug out a small remote from her pocket and gave it to Alfred.

"You really DO know a lot of things, don't you?" Ty was now beginning to feel interested in HOW she knew all those things. Simone placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. She didn't want the Healer to expose her secrets...not here, not now.

But Ty ignored it and asked again. But the Healer just chuckled. "You will know when the time comes. You must be patient. Oh, I have something for you as well."

She reached into her pocket again and pulled out a small bottle. Ty grimaced at what that was.

"Let me guess...it's that drink with the relaxants, isn't it?"

The Healer just shrugged lightly. "You DO need some rest after all you've been through today. It'll help you heal faster." She gave it to Ty and pointed to a small note taped to it. He raised an eyebrow, but she just nodded for him to read it.

Ty squinted his eyes to read it. It was written out in clear cursive.

"Your friends will tell you all you need to know about me, for now. Wait until you are in your room and make sure Simone, Pixel, AND Alfred are there. You'll know why when you get there. I understand I am being secretive about this, but please respect my wishes. I don't want anyone to find out about me...not yet. Think of it as a favor you are doing for me."

Ty looked up at the Healer and felt even more confused. She just remained quiet. Although Ty was hesitant to do as he was asked, he did want to respect her wishes, especially since she had done a lot for him and for his friends. So he just replied,

"Oh, I think I'm going to need MORE than some rest. I'm going to need a LONG hibernation after today."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
The Healer, in a very sly tone, asked, "What remote?" She dug out a small remote from her pocket and gave it to Alfred.

Alfred flattened his brow in annoyance, but accepted the remote. He was not one to play games when it came to his ship. Especially THAT ship.

Fox Storm wrote:
"You really DO know a lot of things, don't you?" Ty was now beginning to feel interested in HOW she knew all those things. Simone placed a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. She didn't want the Healer to expose her secrets...not here, not now.

But Ty ignored it and asked again. But the Healer just chuckled. "You will know when the time comes. You must be patient. Oh, I have something for you as well."

She reached into her pocket again and pulled out a small bottle. Ty grimaced at what that was.

"Let me guess...it's that drink with the relaxants, isn't it?"

The Healer just shrugged lightly. "You DO need some rest after all you've been through today. It'll help you heal faster." She gave it to Ty and pointed to a small note taped to it. He raised an eyebrow, but she just nodded for him to read it.

Ty squinted his eyes to read it. It was written out in clear cursive.

"Your friends will tell you all you need to know about me, for now. Wait until you are in your room and make sure Simone, Pixel, AND Alfred are there. You'll know why when you get there. I understand I am being secretive about this, but please respect my wishes. I don't want anyone to find out about me...not yet. Think of it as a favor you are doing for me."

Ty looked up at the Healer and felt even more confused. She just remained quiet. Although Ty was hesitant to do as he was asked, he did want to respect her wishes, especially since she had done a lot for him and for his friends. So he just replied,

"Oh, I think I'm going to need MORE than some rest. I'm going to need a LONG hibernation after today."

"Is this all we needed to discuss then?" Alfred asked. "It really has been long enough a day already..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:00 am

ab103 wrote:

"Is this all we needed to discuss then?" Alfred asked. "It really has been long enough a day already..."

As the people who piloted the ships came out, Strider called out to them. They responded back and with the use of their jet packs, flew over to greet the Healer and Strider. Ty, Alfred, Simone and Pixel all stepped out of the way to let the people greet their allies.

"Everyone, get into the ship. Out time here has ended; it's time for us to depart back to our homeland." Everyone who wore a mask obeyed and filed one by one up the ship. The Healer motioned Strider to follow them.

"Just a moment, milady. There's something I wish to do first; I just wish to thank someone."

The Healer looked between Strider and the Rangers before giving Strider permission to let him do what he wanted. Strider walked over to Ty and held out a hand.

"Thank you, Ty Parsec....thank you for saving my life. I was foolish to not see my surroundings...so I owe you my gratitude. I am sorry you were hurt for saving my life, though." He sounded so warm and thankful for what Ty did for him, and he genuinely was grateful...he just wished Ty didn't get hurt in the process.

Ty blinked at first, but he gave a small smile as he shook Strider's hand. "Well, it's not the first time I was hurt, but don't worry. I'll get over it."

----------

Sometime later....
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 am

Fox Storm wrote:
As the people who piloted the ships came out, Strider called out to them. They responded back and with the use of their jet packs, flew over to greet the Healer and Strider. Ty, Alfred, Simone and Pixel all stepped out of the way to let the people greet their allies.

"Everyone, get into the ship. Out time here has ended; it's time for us to depart back to our homeland." Everyone who wore a mask obeyed and filed one by one up the ship. The Healer motioned Strider to follow them.

"Just a moment, milady. There's something I wish to do first; I just wish to thank someone."

The Healer looked between Strider and the Rangers before giving Strider permission to let him do what he wanted. Strider walked over to Ty and held out a hand.

"Thank you, Ty Parsec....thank you for saving my life. I was foolish to not see my surroundings...so I owe you my gratitude. I am sorry you were hurt for saving my life, though." He sounded so warm and thankful for what Ty did for him, and he genuinely was grateful...he just wished Ty didn't get hurt in the process.

Ty blinked at first, but he gave a small smile as he shook Strider's hand. "Well, it's not the first time I was hurt, but don't worry. I'll get over it."

----------

Sometime later....

Alfred stood off to the side, unsure how to react to being in Ty's room. For one thing, it was filthy. Now that he was blatantly disobeying Commander Nebula and wearing his monocle, he could actually see just how filthy everything on Star Command was. Ugh, he'd have to set aside some time to overtake the janitorial staff and clean everything himself. Besides that, there was the matter of how Ty seem to be trying his best to ignore him and focus on Simone and Pixel instead. It was already getting very awkward but as the silence drew on longer, it got increasingly worse.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 am

ab103 wrote:
Alfred stood off to the side, unsure how to react to being in Ty's room. For one thing, it was filthy. Now that he was blatantly disobeying Commander Nebula and wearing his monocle, he could actually see just how filthy everything on Star Command was. Ugh, he'd have to set aside some time to overtake the janitorial staff and clean everything himself. Besides that, there was the matter of how Ty seem to be trying his best to ignore him and focus on Simone and Pixel instead. It was already getting very awkward but as the silence drew on longer, it got increasingly worse.

After they had all retreated to his room, once Ty showed them the note taped to this medicine bottle, he went into his closet to change into a Star Command jumpsuit. Once he was into familiar clothing, he sat down on the bed, just wanting some explanation from Simone OR Pixel...he just felt too uncomfortable to ask Alfred.

Finally, Pixel couldn't take the unbearable five minutes and bluntly asked Alfred, "Well, kid, are you just gonna stand there like a dummy? Say something! You're the one with knowledge on time, since you know a bit about it! Tell him what the Healer told us!"

Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 am

Fox Storm wrote:After they had all retreated to his room, once Ty showed them the note taped to this medicine bottle, he went into his closet to change into a Star Command jumpsuit. Once he was into familiar clothing, he sat down on the bed, just wanting some explanation from Simone OR Pixel...he just felt too uncomfortable to ask Alfred.

Finally, Pixel couldn't take the unbearable five minutes and bluntly asked Alfred, "Well, kid, are you just gonna stand there like a dummy? Say something! You're the one with knowledge on time, since you know a bit about it! Tell him what the Healer told us!"

Alfred grimaced. "Oh, must I....?" At the look he received in return for his question, he sighed and relented to his fate. He began to tell Ty about everything the Healer had told him, Simone, and Pixel. He made sure not to say a word about what was said after Simone and Pixel left the room. That was a private matter and he wasn't sure if he had permission from ANYONE to say a word about it. He also skipped over everything that had been said BEFORE the Healer showed herself. Ty didn't need to know about THAT, now did he...? ...He might think Alfred was trying to steal his girlfriend if he said anything about that.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred grimaced. "Oh, must I....?" At the look he received in return for his question, he sighed and relented to his fate. He began to tell Ty about everything the Healer had told him, Simone, and Pixel. He made sure not to say a word about what was said after Simone and Pixel left the room. That was a private matter and he wasn't sure if he had permission from ANYONE to say a word about it. He also skipped over everything that had been said BEFORE the Healer showed herself. Ty didn't need to know about THAT, now did he...? ...He might think Alfred was trying to steal his girlfriend if he said anything about that.

After Alfred was done explaining everything, Ty felt himself go numb....so that was how the Healer knew those things...she could see into the near future with that compact mirror...he felt himself absorbing all of this information. Why didn't the Healer tell him about this earlier?...He tried to find the right words to express himself, but he just couldn't...he didn't know what to say, or how to say it.

Meanwhile, Simone felt so grateful to Alfred for not mentioning what happened when she broke down. She didn't know how Ty would feel about her breaking down like that, and she didn't feel like telling him now...not after she already told one person once, and after she found out the King is planning to attack Capital Planet at some point...she felt it was too much for her to take in. So she decided to wait until the right time for her to confess what happened to her back on Mistimia.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 am

Fox Storm wrote:
After Alfred was done explaining everything, Ty felt himself go numb....so that was how the Healer knew those things...she could see into the near future with that compact mirror...he felt himself absorbing all of this information. Why didn't the Healer tell him about this earlier?...He tried to find the right words to express himself, but he just couldn't...he didn't know what to say, or how to say it.

Meanwhile, Simone felt so grateful to Alfred for not mentioning what happened when she broke down. She didn't know how Ty would feel about her breaking down like that, and she didn't feel like telling him now...not after she already told one person once, and after she found out the King is planning to attack Capital Planet at some point...she felt it was too much for her to take in. So she decided to wait until the right time for her to confess what happened to her back on Mistimia.

Alfred shrugged, sighing at the end of it. "And that's pretty much everything we found out." He waited a moment, anticipating Ty's reaction, and frowned when he noticed nothing happening. He examined his cousin closely and furrowed his brow in concern. "...Ty, are you alright...? You look a little... out of it..."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:06 am

ab103 wrote:

Alfred shrugged, sighing at the end of it. "And that's pretty much everything we found out." He waited a moment, anticipating Ty's reaction, and frowned when he noticed nothing happening. He examined his cousin closely and furrowed his brow in concern. "...Ty, are you alright...? You look a little... out of it..."

Ty's blank expression was enough to make Simone and Pixel notice as well. He looked...exhausted, like a HUGE weight has been put onto his shoulders. The knowledge of not one, but TWO, people knowing time, at least to a certain extent, was enough to make him feel overwhelmed by how much these two people knew...one person he knew from his childhood, and one person he had just barely begun to know....

Why did they have to be so secretive about these things?

It seemed like a long time before Ty finally answered.

"So....you and the Healer are able to see things in the timeline no one else can see? The past and future?"

His friends inwardly felt concern. He sounded more than tired...he sounded like he just wanted to make the universe stop and let him get off. He almost sounded world-weary...like the Healer did.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty's blank expression was enough to make Simone and Pixel notice as well. He looked...exhausted, like a HUGE weight has been put onto his shoulders. The knowledge of not one, but TWO, people knowing time, at least to a certain extent, was enough to make him feel overwhelmed by how much these two people knew...one person he knew from his childhood, and one person he had just barely begun to know....

Why did they have to be so secretive about these things?

It seemed like a long time before Ty finally answered.

"So....you and the Healer are able to see things in the timeline no one else can see? The past and future?"

His friends inwardly felt concern. He sounded more than tired...he sounded like he just wanted to make the universe stop and let him get off. He almost sounded world-weary...like the Healer did.

"...Why does everyone assume-?" Alfred frowned. "No, I can't see the future, but the Healer can. The most I can do is make an educated guess at what may happen." He sighed and gave Ty a concerned look, having noticed the tone he used. "Are you going to be alright with this? With everything?"
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 am

ab103 wrote:

"...Why does everyone assume-?" Alfred frowned. "No, I can't see the future, but the Healer can. The most I can do is make an educated guess at what may happen." He sighed and gave Ty a concerned look, having noticed the tone he used. "Are you going to be alright with this? With everything?"

Ty didn't respond. He just sat on his bed, trying to figure out how to feel about all this. But that wasn't what worried him...what he was worried about was...his own cousin. He felt assured that the Healer was given to see time to help others, as shown by her genuine actions to aid him and his friends out of Zurg's palace, AND for standing up for him when Nebula thought of discharging him for good.

But Alfred...

He suddenly stood up and without a word, wandered over to his window, looking out at the stars he saw. They REALLY were beautiful...they reminded him of when he told Alfred his nightmare, and when Alfred told him of-

Wait a minute. That night...the night he told Alfred nearly everything that happened to him...when Alfred told Ty of his monocle...the wirewolf incidents, the Healer, his distrust of Alfred, the secret of Alfred's connection with NOS-4-A2, Pixel's injury, their capture by Darkmatter, Ty's injuries...it was all starting to catch up with him....

He felt an oncoming headache, but he fought it off. Right now, he just wanted to know something that had recently popped into his mind since he found out about the Healer's ability to see the future...

"Did...did the Healer say anything about...my...wirewolf condition?"
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 am

Fox Storm wrote:
Ty didn't respond. He just sat on his bed, trying to figure out how to feel about all this. But that wasn't what worried him...what he was worried about was...his own cousin. He felt assured that the Healer was given to see time to help others, as shown by her genuine actions to aid him and his friends out of Zurg's palace, AND for standing up for him when Nebula thought of discharging him for good.

But Alfred...

He suddenly stood up and without a word, wandered over to his window, looking out at the stars he saw. They REALLY were beautiful...they reminded him of when he told Alfred his nightmare, and when Alfred told him of-

Wait a minute. That night...the night he told Alfred nearly everything that happened to him...when Alfred told Ty of his monocle...the wirewolf incidents, the Healer, his distrust of Alfred, the secret of Alfred's connection with NOS-4-A2, Pixel's injury, their capture by Darkmatter, Ty's injuries...it was all starting to catch up with him....

He felt an oncoming headache, but he fought it off. Right now, he just wanted to know something that had recently popped into his mind since he found out about the Healer's ability to see the future...

"Did...did the Healer say anything about...my...wirewolf condition?"

"Um..." Alfred frowned, suddenly regretting that he forgot to ask the Healer anything about that. It could have been useful information! "No, I don't believe she did..." he admitted.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:41 am

ab103 wrote:

"Um..." Alfred frowned, suddenly regretting that he forgot to ask the Healer anything about that. It could have been useful information! "No, I don't believe she did..." he admitted.

Simone and Pixel cringed in regret. They, too, should have asked about Ty's condition. They watched as Ty's head and shoulders sagged, feeling pity for him...he looked so defeated and lost. But his outward posture did not match his bitter tone.

"Well, like that makes a difference anyway. I'll live with the wirewolf condition...I just wish I...I wish that I could live knowing that Alfred IS sorry for what he did, and that IF I never get rid of it, he'll feel regret."
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone and Pixel cringed in regret. They, too, should have asked about Ty's condition. They watched as Ty's head and shoulders sagged, feeling pity for him...he looked so defeated and lost. But his outward posture did not match his bitter tone.

"Well, like that makes a difference anyway. I'll live with the wirewolf condition...I just wish I...I wish that I could live knowing that Alfred IS sorry for what he did, and that IF I never get rid of it, he'll feel regret."

Alfred frowned, flattening his brow and all but glaring at Ty's turned back. He wondered if Ty realized that he had said that out loud and that it wasn't a personal though. "You really think that after EVERYTHING that happened, that it isn't evident? Thrilling. Just- Marvelous. Superb. You honestly don't think that I, of all people, am capable of guilt and regret? Fine then. I'm done trying."
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Mod Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:08 pm

ab103 wrote:

Alfred frowned, flattening his brow and all but glaring at Ty's turned back. He wondered if Ty realized that he had said that out loud and that it wasn't a personal though. "You really think that after EVERYTHING that happened, that it isn't evident? Thrilling. Just- Marvelous. Superb. You honestly don't think that I, of all people, am capable of guilt and regret? Fine then. I'm done trying."

Simone slightly hugged herself, not wanting for a fight to break out. But something needed to be said so that it wouldn't happen at all. She chose her words carefully.

"Ty...I think that despite all that's happened, we are still here, still alive...still allies...and friends."

Ty just gripped his hands at Simone's words, but said nothing.
Mod

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexa Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:16 pm

Fox Storm wrote:
Simone slightly hugged herself, not wanting for a fight to break out. But something needed to be said so that it wouldn't happen at all. She chose her words carefully.

"Ty...I think that despite all that's happened, we are still here, still alive...still allies...and friends."

Ty just gripped his hands at Simone's words, but said nothing.

Alfred crossed his arms and turned towards the door, absolutely ready to leave whenever he was sure the others wouldn't try to stop him. He wasn't kidding; he really was done trying. It was HIS fault that Ty was an idiot. He wasn't going to cause a confrontation with someone who refused to trust him at all.
Alexa
Alexa

SENATOR

SENATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next