To Infinity and Fandom v.2.1 || A Buzz Lightyear of Star Command Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helloooooooo!

Go down

Helloooooooo! Empty Helloooooooo!

Post by Crystal Peak Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 am

Well, I'm new here too so introducing myself.

The name's Crystal. I'm going to be 18 next month and I have a love for fantasy and sci-fi books, and even writing my own stuff. I listen mostly to rock and symphonic metal, such as Within Temptation, Nightwish, Blind Guardian, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park etc. As anyone, I like watching films, some of my favorite are V For Vendetta, The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Labyrinth, Sherlock Holmes, I, Robot and Inception. Favorite games consist of: Mass Effect, World of Warcraft, Assassin's Creed, Tomb Raider and Batman: Arkham Asylum series.

Now, for me being here, of course it makes me a BLoSC fan. I liked the series a lot, especially when I re-watched them and I was annoyed that they canceled it. It had an interesting plot, characters, races and a very interesting universe that they could have expanded and made it a whole lot better. But they didn't. I hope we'll have a lot of talks here. Smile
Crystal Peak
Crystal Peak

CADET

CADET

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum